𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐁...

Από ErocticRose

4 childhood best-friends find them self's in the 4 bad boys popular guys bet. What will they do when they fin... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters fancast
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Playlist~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Epilogue
HAILEY AND DAMIEN
Bonus chapter

Chapter 8

209 7 29
Από ErocticRose

Things are going to go down in this chapter and we will find out what happened to Brayden in the past.

And if that's the reason why he is how, he is today.

—————
Lucy POV

It was finally the day of homecoming and I can't believe I'm going with Cameron. We were going with like a dark blue dress. It was a lot like night time and the stars.

Inspo fit:

I hope that this night would go very smoothly and that we would just have the best time of our night.

Adeline and Jaxon decided to go for a more lighter dress. But it was still pretty sparkly like the stars.

Hailey and Damien is also going for a dark blue look but Hailey dress has little drawing designs on it.

Lastly Bella and Brayden are going for also like a dark blue look.

Yes we mostly went with like a dark blue color but like it was called under the star and that was the theme so I thought we did a pretty good job fitting into the theme.

We decided to all get ready at Brayden's house since his dad was gone and why not. But don't get me wrong I still hate him for what he did to Bella and I was going to make sure that tonight I was going to get payback on him.

I may or may not have spilled some glue into his shoes.

But anyways we looked fabulous, we all kind of matched one way or another. Me and the girls wanted to take some pictures since it was our last homecoming. So after we all got ready we headed to me and the girls secret spot where it was really pretty.

Secret spot:

Before we came here this place was kind of trashed I guess the previous people here just didn't take that good care of it but we decided to fix everything. I'm pretty sure we found this place in the middle of 8th grade year. We fell in love with this place and since I can remember me and the girls would always come here and just hang out.

I can't believe we're bringing the guys there today, but it won't even matter in the future because we're all going to go off to college and me and the girls really want to get into Harvard Medical School. There was this program were you could go there for a few months and see what school there is like but we don't know if we got accepted yet.

—————

The pictures turned out amazing and I think we were all going to keep it for sake purposes. Well at least I am, I'm probably going to just color over Brayden's face though.

Okay don't get me wrong I'm not this mean but I will be if you hurt my bestie bel, I mean she's been through so much and the fact that he just keeps hurting her over and over is bizarre. Bella was everything I wanted to be but I'm not her and she's special.

Bella has never told us her past and we never wanted to ask because we didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but I can't believe she told Brayden about it, but hey if he doesn't bully her because of it then I'm fine with him noticing.

"Guys why does my shows feel weird" Brayden questioned that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Just messing around man" Jaxon shrugged while he throws a arm over Brayden's shoulders. Brayden tried getting out of his shoes but his foot was stuck.

Hey, I mean at least he has socks on and it's not his actually feet or gorilla glue. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Brayden turned to me fueling, and I hide behind Bella. Bella tried to reason with Brayden and surprisingly he didn't get mad at me. Go Bella.

—————

We danced like no stop at homecoming and honestly it was the best night ever. We were jamming and what not.

Okay I'm not going to lie the beginning was kind of lame, there was like no one on the dance floor but then obviously the guys had to do something funny in the dance floor.

It was like their yearly tradition. And honestly hey who am I to judge since it made the party finally come together. We and the girls were screaming our lungs out during the songs.

"YOU ARE MY LOVE, YOU ARE MY HEART" we screamed at the top of our lungs.

And let's just say we might have took the song a little to personally, but don't judge because it was a child hood song.

We were swaying to the music and I might have accidentally bumped into someone.

I was jumping and when someone in front of me accidentally pushed me I tripped backwards and crashed into someone's chest. I turned around to apologize and there stood the most handsome man I've ever seen.

More handsome then Cameron?

Well that can be debated.

"What your name" I practically scream since the music was blasting everywhere. "I'm Sam" he said before his hands went down to grip my waist.

Maybe I'm just reading to much smut story's but I kind of felt like I wanted to grind on his dick. Okay I may be a little horny but hey Cameron has never touched me.

Okay I may have craved his touch a little especially since that night at my parents anniversary when his hands were around my waist but I was mad that time so it didn't count. And it wasn't like we didn't make out in the hallway afterwards cause we did.

Flashback*

"Where are you bringing me Cameron" I called out since he was dragging me somewhere. "Also why'd you follow me out the ballroom."

No reply.

Was he serious going to ignore me. I was starting to get mad again but he suddenly pushed me against the wall and kissed me. All breathe leaving my body with how intense it was.

I moaned into his mouth as he bits my lower lip. God I wanted it to be a step farther. "Is this how it's like in real life" I asked him and he seemed taken aback by it.

"What do you mean" he asked still having me pinned to the wall.

"In books guys would carry a women out and kiss them passionately before they start ripping off their clothes" I explained.

"That what you want me to do snowflake" he asked smirking at me devilishly. "Not anymore" I said mad that he didn't get the hint so I pushed him away and left him standing there alone.

Why are men so clueless?

End of flashback*

Now this new guy name Sam is pretty hot.

I was suddenly pulled away by Bella and we ended but by the tables resting. "What was that Luce" they asked me with wide eyes. I blush and told them that it was nothing. I mean it is nothing.

"Your also becoming a player" Adeline joked.

"Hey it's not my fault that these real men are nothing like the men in my books" I complained. Was I wrong though, I mean book men are more obsessive, loyal, good at sex, and pays more attention to your likes and unlikes.

"Luce, don't look now but I think that someone is trying really hard to catch Cameron's attention." Hailey told me. I turned around so fast to catch that bitch. He was my men and if she thought she was ever going to touch him. She was wrong.

Hold on.

Why am I saying all these things as if Cameron belongs to me.

Am I actually falling for him.

I can't, I don't want to be like Bella who gets her heart broken because of the wrong person.

But what if he's genuine and he's not like Brayden?

Should I give him a chance?

—————

Cameron POV

WHY THE HECK IS THIS GIRL ALL UP ON ME.

Like backup I have a women. I just completely ignore her and walked away with the guys. I looked around the dance floor but Lucy was nowhere to be seen so I tried looking for the other girls and same with no luck.

Me and the guys tried to look for the girls somewhere else and they were sitting at a table chatting about who knows what. But there feet's were probably sore with all that dancing in heels. Honestly I have respect for women I mean they are like so strong because they can actually wear heels for like a whole day and days after that too. They carry a baby for 9 months. They get period and have to deal with cramps. Honestly being with Lucy has really raised my respect for women.

I use to never care about those things but now it's line with Lucy and if she's with me I think about those things. I mean she's going to carry my baby in her stomach for 9 months in the future.

I pulled up a chair and sat down across from the girls but after we came they seemed to have went silent.

What the heck was happening here. Are we that hated by them that they can't even manage to say a word when we're around.

The song in the background was Style by Taylor swift and all the girls jumped up and practically ran.

We follow the girls to the dance floor and they were singing their hearts out.

"YOU GOT THAT LONG HAIR SLICKED BACK, WHITE T-SHIRT." They screamed as they started to dance and sway. The way that Lucy moved was turning me on. I could feel my dick twitch under my pants but I payed no attention to that. Instead my hands flew to Lucy waist and griped it still.

"Snowflake, if you keep doing that your going to make me fuck you right here right now" I whispered into her ear. She turns her head away and smacked my chest.

She didn't care what I had said because she continued to dance with the other girls.

—————

Brayden POV

Bella snuck out of the school, probably to get some fresh air. I followed her and we just sat on the bench outside our school.

That leads us here now.

"Why are you out here" I asked her and she just stares down. "Butterfly answer me when, I ask you a question." I said again but more forcefully this time.

"I came out for some air, it was getting way to stuffy in there." Bella replied. "But you still have to tell me about what you apparently don't have." She smiled devilishly.

I decided to tease her a little so I refused to tell her, and she looked at me stubbornly trying to get information out of me.

"Alright" I said giving in. "I actually don't have everything." I said. "I already know that dummy, you told me." She said rolling her eyes. If she loved rolling her eyes then I was going to help her with it.

"My mom left us when I was only 3. That was the day it all changed."

Flashback*

Where was everyone. I was running around the house with trying to find my mom to read me a bed time story with dad. It was a tradition sort of where they would just tuck me into bed and read me a book. But today was different. Both of them were no where to be seen.

I walked down this long, quiet cold hallways until I reached a room, that I didn't recognize. My dad was inside but he looked really mad. He has never shown that he was mad in front of me and my mom.

He was so in love with my mom, that he would sacrifice anything for her. I pushed the door open and walked in.

"D-dad me bedtime story." I said peeking up at him through my hair.

"GET OUT" he screamed as he threw a glass at me but luckily I dodged it. I was trained from a young age so I had quick reflexes but with my mom and dad I never need to use them. Well except now I guess.

I ran out of his office crying. I stumbled across my dads right hand man and asked if he knew where my mother was.

The next thing he said shocked me.

How could my mother just leave like that. She was never sad, here why would she leave.

Was it because I wasn't good enough. But she always told me that I was her perfect child. Was everything all along a lie.

Why does it have to happen to my family.

End of flashback*

"I guess my mom ruined everything, my life was on cloud 9 and now it feels like hell" I explained. Bella brought her hand up to my eyes and wiped away my tears. I had no idea that I was crying.

"Brayden, you don't have to continue if you don't want to" she said softly. I shake my head 'no' since she told me everything about her past them so will I. She can count it even.

"But ever since that day I have never seen my dad happy again. He would also be busy with the mafia or screaming at me." I said, "I miss the old times."

"I get it" Bella said. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I was still with my mom and dad."

"I guess every happiness comes to an end." I said chuckling trying to lift up the spirits. "I guess." She said before sighing. I was going to continue talking to Bella but the guys pulled me back inside the school.

"Go ahead" Bella said as she waved bye to me.

"You should come inside with us" I said, since she was in a mini tight dress and it was kind of getting chilly. "I will, I just want to spend some time alone for now." She said as she stares into the sky.

I walk in but before I got inside I kept glancing back at her. Why does it feel like we're so close but yet so far apart.

—————

It has been like a few minutes and no one has seen Bella yet. She wasn't with the girls or any one. I checked the sitting area and she wasn't there either. The girls thought that Bella was with me so they didn't think anything was wrong.

We decided to spilt up and look for her. Since the DJ was still blasting loud music. I push through the crowd of people but Bella was no where to be seen.

I met up with the other girls but no luck either. I ran outside the school to where me and Bella had been sitting. The bench was still warm at where Bella was sitting. That means she was probably close by, except that the corsage I gave her was on the ground.

I started to panic. I knew I shouldn't have left Bella outside alone at night. My mind instantly went to the worst case scenario.

—————

What happened to Bella?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3M 36.2K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...
84.2K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
The Lucky Bump Από liv814

Εφηβική Φαντασία

406K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
My Bad Boy Από Megan ♦

Εφηβική Φαντασία

11.5M 175K 36
Kelsey Mays knows everything there is to know when it comes to loving a bad boy. They're uncaring jerks who will leave you brokenhearted and alone wi...