FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Three

11 0 0
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / OUTDOOR COLOSSEUM

The next day, a derby horse race is being held in the outdoor colosseum. And The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess and all Orasanians persons.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy is gently leaning on the pillar with her thermos mug of Meiji coffee, watching the derby horses.

Klaus has his arm gently wrapped around Christy's waist. "How have you ever been to a derby?"

"Yeah, with my Uncle Cyrus and Aunt Ismene." Christy told her husband.

"Do they bet on the derby horses, Mom?" Luna asked, eating on a cakesicle.

"Nope, the derby horse riders rides the horses for entertainment." Christy said.

"Okay." Trinity said, and eats on her cakesicle.

Klaus gently puts his hand on Christy's left side abdominal, causing her to wince in slight pain.

"Chris?" Klaus said.

"I'm okay." Christy reassured her husband with a small smile.

"Christy?" Klaus said with a concerned look on his face.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other and he slowly lifts up the hem of her shirt, revealing a purplish wound on the left side of her stomach.

"I know it's healed, but it's seems like it's still a little pain." Klaus said.

"I'm okay, Klaus. I am, really." Christy said, trying to reassure him.

Klaus and Christy averts their attention back at the derby horses.

"Talbot said that it was Mikael that drove a car into my SUV." Klaus said to Christy.

"Or maybe, Mikael compelled someone to do it for him." Christy said. "But you shouldn't focus on Mikael, he wants your attention, don't give it to him."

Klaus nodded. "I won't go after him."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and then, suddenly, Christy gets a thought.

"How did Talbot know about the car accident?" Christy asked Klaus.

And then, Klaus gets a thought. "I would like to know myself."

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, Talbot is wandering around in the hallway when suddenly, Klaus vamp-sped Talbot backwards against the wall.

"I should rip your throat out." Klaus threatening Talbot.

Talbot looks at Klaus, frightened. And looks at Christy, who slowly walks up to him.

"Talbot? How did you know about Mikael?" Christy asked.

Talbot looks at Christy. "The Crystal ball. Marcalos resurrected Mikael to do damage."

"I could've died, Talbot." Christy told him. "A serious head injury could've killed me."

"Oh, for goodness sake, you're immortal, Christiana. It's not like you almost died and died before." Talbot said.

Klaus lets go of Talbot and Christy punches him in his face, making him fall onto the hallway floor.

Talbot sits straight against the hallway floor with a bruised cheek.

"What happened to you, Talbot? We've known each other for a long while. We trained together. We even exchange playful banter with each other. What the hell's gotten into you?" Christy asked Talbot.

"Aethna was my girlfriend." Talbot told Christy, becoming emotionally. "We loved each other."

"I know." Christy said to Talbot. "I know you and Aethna loved each other. And I tried to reason with her, and I tried to warn about Marcalos, but she wouldn't listen my warnings. She became a Furie."

Talbot slowly gets up to her feet and looks at Christy. "Spare me your pity, Christiana."

Talbot and Christy exchange tense looks at each other and he walks away. Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HAGARTH'S HUT HOUSE

That afternoon, Christy is sitting at the table with her wooden mug of Meiji coffee.

And Hagarth is in the kitchen, is at the oven, baking with his melon bread, wearing an apron and mittens.

"Are yer alright, Christy?" Hagarth asked her, concerned.

"I'm fine." Christy reassured her best friend.

"Would yer like some rum cake to go with yer Meiji coffee?" Hagarth asked.

"Sure." Christy said, getting up and walks over to the display cake and cuts her a piece of rum cake and eats on it, along with taking sips of her mug of Meiji coffee.

"Melon bread is done." Hagarth said, gently taking out the baking pan with 10 freshly baked melon bread on it and gently lays the baking oven on the coffee table. "I'll put some for yer in a bread basket."

"Thanks, Hagarth." Christy thanked Hagarth with a small smile. And looks at the picture frame of Hagarth and herself as a child and as an adult. "I still have the same picture frames at home."

Hagarth looks at the picture frames of himself and Christy as a child and as a adult. "Yer my little kiddo, Christiana. Always will be."

Hagarth and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

That late afternoon, in Luna's and Trinity's shared bedroom, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the bed, eating on the melon bread.

"Auntie Ana says she misses you, Mom." Luna said, eating on her melon bread.

"I'll see Ana tomorrow morning." Christy said to her oldest daughter.

"And by the way, Uncle Kol and Davina are coming to New Orleans." Trinity mentioned.

"Okay." Christy said. "Where's your father?"

"He's asleep in your room." Luna said.

"Okay." Christy said, eating the rest of her melon bread. "I'll see you two tomorrow morning at home."

"Okay, love you Mom." Trinity said.

"Love you too, sweethearts." Christy said, getting up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks inside her bedchamber, eating the rest of her melon bread as she gently closes her double door behind her. She slowly walks inside and sees Klaus asleep on the bed.

Christy gets a blanket from her drawer and gently covers Klaus with it and pecks a kiss on his forehead temple.

Christy slowly walks up to her bedroom window and looks out of it. She pulls out her phone and texts Ana.

And then, Ana replies back.

Christy small smiles to herself, and puts her phone back in her jeans pocket.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
8.5K 193 36
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...