Destiend for you

Builuve4444

VegasPete Fanfic🔞 Vegas is a ruthless mafia boss who gets everything he wants and Pete is a mere Bartender a... Еще

Introduction
Intro To The Story
Unexpected Attraction
The Deal 🔞
His Decision
Temptation🔞
The Party
Danger🔞
Abduction⚠️
Confrontation
JEALOUSY🔞
TRAUMA🔞
THE DATE🔞
DECISION🔞
HEALING
love & Understanding
Torture
True Self🔞
Boyfriend
Old Friend
MINE🔞
REGRET
Forever(FINAL CHAPTER)
NEW STORY

PAIN

1.5K 71 4
Builuve4444

VEGAS POV :

I woke up with a throbbing headache I don't know why I felt discomfort, I expected to see Pete lying in my arms as usual but he wasn't there I scanned his spot and it was cold the warmth wasn't there anymore I groaned in annoyance, I wanted to see his face first thing in the morning but why he has to get up early he could've just slept more I'm sure he was exhausted as hell, as last night was absolutely hot and I was surprised by Pete sudden stamina, usually he would get tired after only two rounds but last night was different even though I sensed his drowsiness but still he insisted on keeping on...

Honestly, I want this to happen again I already missed him...

Is he in the washroom or did he go downstairs to prepare the breakfast?

"PETE..." I called his name and waited for an answer but no one responded so I guess he was not in the bathroom I didn't even hear the water running.

I rose from the bed and decided to take a shower and freshen up before going downstairs to see Pete.

I reached for my toothbrush and while I was brushing my teeth I noticed Pete's toothbrush was messing...weird where did put it?

Maybe he just decided to change it and buy a new one, yeah that's the reason...

I finished refreshing and showering then went downstairs I saw Macau eating breakfast alone, Did Pete go out of the house? But I told him to ask me before going out anywhere he must know that it's dangerous.

"Good morning," I said to Macau approaching his side.

"Good morning, Hia," he said with a grumpy face I guess his mode wasn't great this morning.

"Hia, where's P.Pete?" so he did go out without my approval,

"What? I thought he was here!"

"Hia, I thought he was in your room I searched the whole mansion but he wasn't anywhere, I also asked the guards but they said they didn't see him going out!" shit those useless motherfuckers I told them to prevent him from going out without my consent, where did he go early in the morning?

I decided to call Porsche maybe he was with him...

"Vegas, what do you need?" he talked with a bad attitude.

"Is Pete with you?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"No why'd he be here, We aren't on good terms recently anyways." What the fuck I didn't know they fought with each other Pete didn't tell me anything, anyway, it's my least concern right now...

I hung up and then called his grandma maybe he missed her and decided to visit her but she said that he didn't come to see her.

Fuck...Fuck....Fuck, where did you disappear Pete?

I asked the bodyguards but they said they didn't see him going out so I scolded and yelled at them in rage I was so fucking furious I thought that he left me and was no longer coming back maybe he got bored!

I ordered them to show me the CCTV that's when I spotted him sneaking out while the guards weren't there he was carrying a small suitcase then he got in a black fancy car...

I felt like I was shaking with fear right now I couldn't control my anger I was fucking mad, Pete why did you leave? Did I hurt your feelings? Did I mistreat you? I loved you, Pete so why you did do this to me why did you break my heart I almost confessed to you last night but I held back, Maybe if I confessed then you wouldn't leave right?

I ordered my men to track down the black car and get me the location they must find him in one way or another I wouldn't accept him leaving me without even explaining! Did he find a new lover who treated him better than me? Or maybe he's in danger? I don't know anymore I'm confused and lost.

Without further thinking, I rushed to our room and headed toward his closet but what I found hit me like a light struck, I found nothing the closet was empty...

I remembered noticing his missing toothbrush so he took everything and decided to leave me forever. Right? Or he wouldn't take his clothes and things with him, does that mean he traveled somewhere? FUCK EVERYTHING!!

I sat on the floor feeling the fury and sadness washing over me I couldn't take the Pain, Pete you came into my life and made it worthy before I met you my life was worthless and boring you were the light so why did you walk away?

I already thought that we were on good terms together and would stay here with me, I remembered last night's event that's when my tears slipped down ok my cheeks...

So that's why he was sad when I first saw him and we made love all night was it a goodbye night Pete?

Are you trying to tell me that I can longer touch you again and no longer kiss you or hug you?

Was that your intention from the beginning? Did you really care about me like I do or was I just a passing relationship?

My head is going to explode from all the overthinking I have to find Pete instead of mourning over him.

I walked out of the room that's when Nop came in my way he was about to enter the room.

"What it is?" I was in a rush I was desperate to know where is he.

"We managed to track down his location and he arrived at the Airport" Airport what on earth is going on here?

I told Nop to drive me to the airport as I couldn't wait anymore.

PETE POV :

The man drove me to the airport and I told him to leave cause his job was done there as I took the money from him, I stopped crying but my heart still ached and I needed to see Vegas I already missed him then how I will endure the pain later? I wonder if he woke up now? Would he be sad if he didn't find me or is he mad?

I couldn't think of anything other than him as I was waiting for the plane I was going to the US I told my grandma that I was going there for work and I would send her the tickets after I settled everything there and thank God she didn't suspect anything.

Can I just go back and hug Vegas and stay with him forever?

I really feel so bad would Vegas think that I betrayed him? Well that's even better I don't want him to miss me I want him to hate me so that he will forget me easily no pain no suffering.

I was sitting on the bench that's when someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around that's when I saw him, Pain engulfing his face and his eyes were hurt, Vegas why? Why did come after me, please go away leave me alone I don't want you to hurt because of me!

"Pete..." He called me softly and I closed my eyes refusing to see his face I didn't want that to weaken me.

I didn't utter a word I ran away immediately I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to go away from him.

"PETE! STOP" He shouted as he was running behind me, please Vegas just go away don't bring me more pain than I'm already feeling...

"PETE...PLEASE...LISTEN" He shouted and his voice hurt he kept begging me to stop but I didn't know why I couldn't stop myself.

After a little while he caught me I tried to struggle but he held me tightly stopping my moves.

I tried to run again that's when he pinned me to the ground we were out of the airport in a corner near the airport, and I hit the harsh ground as the pain rushed in all my muscles causing the sore feeling from last night to come back.

VEGAS POV :

"PETE! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME"  I yelled in his face as soon as I pinned him to the ground I didn't understand why he is avoiding me did I do something wrong?

"Vegas...Let me go, please, I have to go...I don't want to miss the plane!" he tried to wriggle from me and walk away again but I held him back.

"WHAT PLANE PETE?!" I questioned him does he wanted to stay away from me but why?

"Vegas...I'm sorry I can't stay with you anymore, our deal has come to an end and I took all the money I wanted and I paid My dad's debts thanks to you but that's it" I couldn't get his words, I can't believe that's he actually used me just for the money I already know that he used me at first but I thought that we have something going on I thought all the kisses were genuine and it meant something, I thought we made love, not sex!

"STOP LYING PETE! THEN WHY DID YOU FUCKING KISS ME WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUT THE NO-KISSING RULE?!" I yelled at him my voice cracking at the end I couldn't take the pain, I couldn't believe this was a lie!

"Vegas it's just kissing, it doesn't mean something to me!" why he's so harsh and cold this isn't the Pete I know!

"FUCK YOU PETE LITERALLY FUCK YOU!" I shouted at him my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Now can you let me go I have nothing to do with you now!" I don't know why I saw a hint of hesitation in his eyes, is it my imagination?

"Pete...please...stop" i stopped his moves again as I placed my head in the crock of his neck.

"Vegas let me go..."

"No..."

"I don't want to see you again the deal is over Vegas you have to understand me"

"It's not like I'm important to you or anything... you could find another toy Vegas... you can replace me easily..." I felt his voice cracking at the end of the sentence...does Pete want that?

"WHY PETE WHY?? DID I EVER MISTREAT YOU? DID I EVER BEEN A BAD PERSON TO YOU? I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A FUCKING MONSTER BUT I CHANGED FOR YOU AND I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING SO YOU COULD STAY!" I broke down and couldn't hold my tears back anymore I've never cried in front of anyone before!

"Vegas..."

"I FUCKING LOVED YOU PETE..." did I just confess to him my feelings? Did I just say I love you.?

Pete went silent he didn't talk or say a word I knew he doesn't love me but I couldn't help but confess to him in this kind of fucked up situation.

"Vegas...I..."

"Pete, please...I love you don't go" I am no longer able to suppress my love for him, I love him so much I just don't want to lose him.

"Y.You love...me?" Pete looked confused.

"Yes please give me a chance don't leave me, if you want my money then take it I don't mind...just stay I promise I'll treat you better..." what the fuck I'm saying the desperation in my voice is so obvious this not me!

"Pete you don't have to say it back, you don't have to say anything...just come back home with me please" I know that you don't love me but at least let me love you, let me try...at least...

"Vegas...but I can't..."

"What do you mean...you can't?" he tried to push me off him so  I straightened my posture so he could stand up.

"Come with me...We can't talk here" he held my hand walking me towards an empty spot he looked around as if he was being watched, what the fuck is going on here?

"Pete what the fuck is going on here?!!" I shouted dumbfounded.

"Keep your voice down you dumbass...now listen" he placed his fingers on my lips and hushed me, did Pete just scold me?

"Vegas they threatened me to leave you and gave me a huge amount of money to travel abroad" My mind stopped functioning I couldn't think, who would threaten him and why?

"Pete, what are you talking about who did this and why? I mean if you needed money then why you didn't ask me?" I was confused if Pete needed money then I would give him whatever he needed!

"Listen Vegas it's not about money, they threatened to kill my grandma if I didn't stay away from you, and when I refused they threatened to hurt you too so I couldn't do anything so I accepted the deal to keep you, and my grandma safe...I'm sorry Vegas"

"Pete wait who's this people??"

"I'm afraid you'll hurt because of me if I tell you..."

"PETE!" my patience running thin! I held his shoulders tightly shaking him violently.

"Ahh...Vegas you hurting me stop!" he pushed my hand away groaning in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, I'm trying to explain here!" he yelled at me annoyed at my reaction.

"I'm sorry Pete... I'm sorry I couldn't control it, I'm just worried about you"

"FINE, Vegas the one who threatened me is your uncle Khun Korn!"

"Korn! Why would he do that???" so the one who's after all of this is Korn?

"Yes, he sent one of his bodyguards to threaten me and they told me to go meet the boss but they didn't allow me to bring anyone with me or tell anyone about it so I had no choice other than obey"

"He told me that because of me you became weak and you missed up on every deal because you're distracted! They saw me as a danger to you even though I told him that we're not dating and it's over between us but he didn't buy it"

"I'm sorry Vegas I betrayed your trust but I had no other choice I had to do it for your safe" he burst into tears making my heart into pieces.

"It's okay Pete...please don't cry" I hugged him to my chest and he cried staining my shirt with tears.

"Please Vegas...we can't be together they won't be allowed it"

"Fuck them, Pete! Don't worry I'll manage to do something and don't worry about your grandma I will appoint a few bodyguards to keep her safe and guard her until we find her a safe place" I assured him I would do anything to protect him.

"Really?" he asked in tiny still crying like a little kid.

"Yes baby don't worry let's go back now they won't be able to enter the mansion"

"Thank you, Vegas..."

"Don't thank me Pete I'm doing this cause I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you or come near you"

He hugged me tightly and then kissed my lips softly I kissed him back.

Then he broke the kiss saying we should get going before they came for me.

We entered the car and I fastened his seat belt and kissed his forehead and he smiled at me.

"Pete...promise me that you won't leave me again" I stared at him with sincerity, I was afraid he would leave me again.

"I promise I won't leave you no matter what happens" he gave me a warm smile showing his cute dimples.

"Let's go," I said as I switched the engine ready to drive us back.

PETE POV :

I feel so happy that I was able to see Vegas again I missed him so much that I can't believe I actually spilled everything to him once he confessed to me but Vegas loves me? I thought I was just a sex toy for him and he only liked my body but I didn't know he loved me I'm so happy to hear him say it and I'm sure Vegas will protect me now so there is no need to worry he also ordered his men to guard my grandma, I feel really bad about myself for leaving him I should have just let him handle it he's a Mafia Boss for God sake Pete he's not a little kid you could protect by this childish way of yours!

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice there was a truck coming at a huge speed from the side of the car the truck suddenly appeared from a side street.

"VEGAS WATCH OUT!" I screamed in fear the truck was coming towards Vegas side! Fuck

A loud crash was heard and my heart sank the fear crept in the truck hit us and I was still conscious I looked at my side and Vegas was drenched in blood and unconscious I wanted to cry to shout but couldn't move or even cry.

Please God make him safe...please I can't lose him this can't be true! Is this a nightmare?!

"Ve...gas" I called weakly I couldn't speak my bones were ripped and I couldn't move a single bone.

Vegas didn't respond or even move the tears slipped from my eyes and I no longer felt my body I wanted to touch Vegas I wanted to sense his pulse but I couldn't move an inch.

Suddenly I heard loud sirens approaching that's when my vision turned black and I couldn't feel, hear, or see anything I blacked out...

To be continued...

Hey,  guys sorry for the sad ending🥺

See ya next chapter💙🖤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

278K 7.5K 44
This story is set after Vegas and Pete get together and this is about their life now. They have been dating for over 6 months now and Khan and Korn a...
1.7K 98 9
- What if Pete never went to work for the mafia as a bodyguard, but he chose to be a bartender instead. - One evening, on the way home from work, Pe...
36.4K 1.5K 17
For reasons unknown, Vegas and Pete switch bodies, leaving them to navigate the perils of each other's lives. How will Pete handle the responsibiliti...
47.1K 2.4K 21
This is a story abt two fictional characters in kinnporche the series. Vegas pete is my fav couple so I wanted to write a fan fiction abt them.The st...