REGRET

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter☺️ and thank you guys for your support and votes as the story is ranking now 3 #BibleBuild🥰🖤 anyway, the next chapter might be the last one so wait for it💙🖤

Don't forget to read my next story spoilers below😌

PETE POV :

I tried to defy the drug effects on my body but it was getting harder each minute pass I can feel my hardened cock aching inside my pants, I was sweating and my face became as red as a tomato my body feels fucking hot and I was aching and horny.

I'd never expected this to happen I thought she was a good person I wish I listened to Vegas he was right from the beginning I shouldn't have trusted her so easily, the regret crept in, I wish I had told Vegas and he was not here and the drug is paralyzing my body I can't even move, I wanted to push her away from me I tried to collect all the strength when she was about to pull my underwear down I did it, I pushed her to the ground and she fell hard I saw her getting mad and impatient...

"Leave me the fuck alone, please" As I get up with difficulty and tried to run away she pushed me onto the couch again then she got on top of me even though she was skinny but I felt I can't move I felt like she was weighing on me.

"WHY...WHY ARE YOU SO LOYAL TO HIM HA? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BETTER!" she yelled at my face I could feel a strong headache and couldn't concentrate anymore.

"Please...let me go don't do this" My breath hitched and I saw her eyes change in a minute she looked at me with disgust and fury.

"I loved you since high school but you didn't even recognize me! Everyone loved me everyone cared about me but the person I wanted doesn't even wants me CAUSE HE'S FUCKING GAY!" what the fuck is she saying I had a crush on her back then and now she's telling me that she loved me since then and I was the one who thought that she doesn't want me so I didn't try my luck!

"You shouldn't do this, I have a boyfriend! This is not love!"I tried to make her reconsider her choice maybe she's doing that cause she's drunk.

"Fuck you! Do you enjoy getting fucked ha? Do you enjoy it like a bitch?!!!" her words are so rude that homophobic bitch!

"All you think about is sex! This is not love but pure lust you wouldn't understand my relationship with Vegas cause you never knew what love is!" I said irritated cause I'm sick of people who only saw me as a bitch thinking about getting fucked they don't even know how to love!

"I tried to forget you to get over you so I accepted to get in a relationship but when I tried to open my heart for him he cheated on me, you men are sickening!"

"So don't pretend you're loyal to him you fucking whore!" I tried to reach for my phone without her noticing...

She began to kiss my neck then she tore off my shirt and started to kiss my chest I felt nauseousness I didn't want her to touch me it made me sick this was not the touch I wanted the feeling I needed!