Mon Amour

By clumsy_sunshine

#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
~𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰~
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

3.8K 265 14
By clumsy_sunshine

~..मुझको वो दिला
मैंने जिसको है दिल दिया..~

It been 1 week of their wedding, vivaan went office meanwhile, kiara helps helper in work, scroll through phone and went out with aradhya sometimes.

Vivaan have her live location not in way of doubting her but for her protection. He don't want anything again happen with her.

Its around 7 PM, It's time for vivaan to come from office.

The door bell ring and kiara open the door.

Vivaan is looking very exhaust, he went to fresh up and wear a pair of comfortable clothes.

He came downstairs, hug her very tightly and whisper "I'm very tired today" with a little pout.

"aww! my baby is tired?" and peck his lips.

"ok, now?" she asked with a wide smile.

He pull her close to him by her wrist and kiss her until she is out of breath.

She punch his chest but he didn't even feel it and he feel his arms being little heavy so he leave her.

And so her panting, with little blush. He feels happy.

Her breast is moving up and down fastly, her action always make him lost control on his beast.

"I'm sure. I'm gonna addicted to these lips" with a deep voice, which is enough to give chills to her spine.

"M-mai khana lagati hu" and run from this situation.

On dining table, they both share about their day as nothing happen few moments ago. Which make both of them really happy from inside.

Its time to sleep, kiara went to change into comfortable shorts and tshirt.

Came outside, saw him getting up from bed and going toward his couch.

Kiara didn't like it as she know how uncomfortable couch is and his whole body ache badly as after doing office work then sleep on couch?

"You can sleep on bed..........with me" sitting infront of mirror while applying a moisturizer on her face and body.

He get up from couch and ask to conform "with you? I mean you with me? I with you? On same bed? Really? Aren't you uncomfortable?" she get up "no, I'm not. You can sleep" with smile and he nodded cutely like a obedient puppy.

Kiara chuckled a little then turn off the light.

Her back facing him and he is playing with her hairs.

"so jayege" "nind nahi aa rahi hai mujhee" then she hummed in reply.

"K-kiara can I put my hand on your waist?..... if you're comfortable.." hesitantly.

"haa.. aap pati hai hamare. Hak h aapka" while turing to face him.

"Haa vo to pata hai par phir bhi aapse to puchna padega na bachaa" and pull her left cheek.

Then he put his hand on her waist and sleep.

The next day, kiara open her eyes and saw its 7 AM right now so she decide to make breakfast for him. 2 hours is enough for her to cook anything.

She decide to make aloo paratha with some tea.

She put pressure cooker on a medium heat, cook the potatoes in water for 3 to 4 whistles then put it aside to cool down naturally.

In the meantime, prepare a whole wheat dough and then put it aside for 10-20 min for some rest.

Then peel the potato and mash it with masher, add some spices like finely chopped green chilli, garam masala, kashmiri lal mirch and salt.

Mix them properly then put a pan on gas on medium-high flame as low flame make it harder.
Stuff the prepared mixture into dough while using dumpling method then put it on pan, when it half cook then put some ghee and cook it completely from both side.

She make 4-6 by this method.

Then make some tea, she put a kettle on gas with half full on water and boil it.

Then up some sugar and chaipatti, after boiling it for good time she add some milk in it and serve it into tea mug.

On the other side, vivaan wake up and saw time its 8:30 AM.

He went to fresh up fastly after coming from bathroom he saw kiara is not on her usual place so he went to check house but hearing sounds from kitchen make him stop on his way.

He went towards kitchen, saw her cooking then he went inside kitchen and hug her from behind.

"How romantic, meri biwi mere liye khana bana rahi hai". she hummed then turn her face toward him but he start laughing looking her face.

"what happen?" she asked with confussed face.

He didn't reply and after 5 minutes he came toward her and clean her face with his handkerchief as some flour is on her face.

She serve breakfast on dining table and waiting for his compliment.

But he didn't say anything, "what happen? Isn't it good?" "Its good" "then why you didn't complement?"

"Agar iska sawad prakat karne ke liye mujhe shabd dhundne pade to kya khana banaya aapne bachaaa" while eating.

Then he went toward office, and everyone decide to do a meet-up as vivaan is gonna introduce kiara with someone.

She reached in shekhawat's mansion.

Kiara open the door, but as she didn't now about her. She thought she is a new helper.

(she is not kiara)

And ask her to bring some water. Vivaan reach and introduce her "naina, meet her. She's my wife kiara.. kiara sharma" while pointing toward kiara.

"And kiara she is naina.. naina shekhawat my sister" with a wide smile.

"huhhh?? Kiara sharma? vahi kiara jiski aap dai-" he put his hand on her mouth to silence her.

"kya? kya keh rahi thi aap naina?" kiara asked and raise her one eyebrow.

"V-vo ye to.. v-vo ye.. m-meri? *look at naina* meri old classmate ki baat kar rahi thi. haina naina?" and she nodded her head.

"oh ok" and went to bring some snacks and tea for her.

"kya yaar naina aaj fasva deti na" and loose his tie while sitting on couch.

"mujhe kya pata tha.. mai to pas conform kar rahi thi" and giggle a little.

To be continued

I get the recipe idea form xeronsane
The recipe is mine, means how I make aloo paratha and tea.
If you guys have any idea then you guys can tell me. I try to work on it and mention you as well..
Thank you all for 1k+ views and 200+ votes😭
You guys are so cuteee
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 6K 40
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...
716K 41.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
7.9M 485K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
92.4K 6K 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...