I have kids so what? (Being R...

Por River364

America has kids, and no one knows about them. He always comes to meetings with less than an hour or so of sl... Más

a/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N #2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 39

453 7 16
Por River364

Texas pov.

After Uncle Dixie sent us to our cabin, Mateo, Valerie, Logan, Landon, Brandon, Kalea, Phoenix, Juneau, and I came up with somethin' for the 57 of us to do 'fore bed. I giggled slightly, catchin' the attention of the others and Mich came to see what I was laughing at, so I quickly grabbed a pillow and swung it at him carefully.

"Pillow fight!" Matteo called out, passing everyone a pillow. Once everyone had a pillow we descended into fits of laughter and it was fun. We did this for a few hours before Matteo tried to get us to calm down.
"Alright everyone, settle down its time for us to got to sleep." Matteo told us, I hit him with the pillow in my hand as a response and the the pillow fight continued for another hour before Dad walked in with Uncle Dixie. As They opened the door to see what we were doin' and why we were bein' loud and they got hit by a rouge pillow and joined the pillow fight for a few minutes 'fore tellin' us that it was time to sleep. We reluctantly agreed and settled down for the night.

Confederate pov.

"Brother, is somethin' botherin' ya?" I asked Keith.

"I don't know Hunter, the way Nikolai was acting at dinner threw me off, I know we both have a high alcohol tolerance, but the way he acted scared me." He replied softly, leanin' into me.

"North, calm down, that Russian boyfriend of yours will never hurt you, I've seen the way he looks at you, and the way you look at him, everythin' is going to be fine." I whispered, huggin' him tightly.

"I'm scared South, I don't know what to do, the kids adore him, after what happened with Brazil, I'm scared, I'm scared of love, I'm scared of what's to come." He replied matching my whisper.

"I know Keith, just take it slow, it's gonna be fine, now let's head on back to our cabin." I told him.

"Ok brother." He replied softly. The small walk back to the cabin was silent and nether of us dared to say a word. Once we got to the cabin, we carefully opened the door and noticed that some other the others were already asleep.

"What's going on in 'ere?" I asked skeptically.

"We were waiting on you two to get back so we can play a game, we should probably move out of the cabin first, we don't want to wake the others." Elena told us. Those of us that weren't asleep walked out to the upper deck and grabbed some drinks on our way up. Once everyone was settled down in their spots on the deck we decided to the start the game, and put the drinks we grabbed on our way up in the center of the circle we made and made sure they were some of the stronger bottles we had found.

"Elena, do you want to start us off?" I asked, making sure the drinks were in the center of the circle.

"Sure, Alright we're playing truth or dare, these are the rules you get one skip and two truths, if you don't to a dare you take a drink." Elena explained, I took away two of the bottles and left one in the middle. "Who wants to ask first?" Elena asked them.

"I'll ask first. Ezekiel truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"I'll do a dare." Ezekiel responded.

"I dare you to let the person on your left tickle you for 15 seconds." Liam told him, Ezekiel's head snapped towards Elena, and she shrugged. A second later he was on the floor laughing, this went on for 15 seconds, then it stopped.

"Alright, Rio truth or dare?" Ezekiel asked.

"Truth." Rio responded.

"Alright, who in this room annoys you the most?" Ezekiel asked.

"No one in this room, at my house maybe." Rio answered. "Hunter, truth or dare?" Rio asked.

"Dare." I answered smugly.

"I dare you to pick a victim who must take a drink every time they laugh for the rest of the game." Rio instructed.

"Alright, I pick Keith." I said pointing to my twin. He shrunk back, and leaned towards Nikolai.

"Ok, Nikolai, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." Nikolai responded instantly.

"I dare you to switch a piece of clothing with the person to your left." I told him, he turned to Keith shrugged slightly flushed at my request, I noticed my brother snickering slightly. Keith led him down the hall where we couldn't see them. When they walked back and sat down, Meri had Nikolai's  sweater on and Nikolai had Meri's denim jacket.

"Kieth, I heard you laugh before you and Nikolai got up, take a drink." I told him, pointingto the drink in the center of the circle. He nodded and grabbed the drink, opening it, and taking a drink.

"Keith, truth or Dare?" Nikolai asked him.

"Dare." He answered.

"I dare you to ask a person of your choice in the room if you can kiss them, if they say yes then do it." Nikolai told him. Meri looked him in the eyes, and giggled.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked smugly, not breaking eye contact.

"Yea." Nikolai muttered weakly. Meri leaned in and captured his lips. They kissed for about a minute then released, so they could breathe.

"Keith before you ask, you have to take a drink." I told 'em. He nodded and grabbed the drink, and took the second drink.

"Alder, truth or dare?" Keith asked.

"Truth." Alder answered.

"If you had to kill one person who would it be?" He asked.

"Brazil." Alder answered blankly.

"Kayoko, truth or dare?" Alder asked.

"Dare." She replied.

"Go to the bathroom, and the person to your left has to be in there with you the whole time." Alder told her. She looked at the German bewildered and hesitantly nodded signaling Rio to follow her. They got up and went to the bathroom.

"You know that they might not come back for a while right mate?" Xavier asked the German.

"I know, shall we continue the game?"

"Yea!" Keith cheered slightly, clearly amused by the game, alcohol starting to make itself known in his system. He broke into a fit of giggles, catching everyone's attention. I shook my head and slid the drink closer to him. He took it giddily and took a swig of it.

"Alright, Xavier truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare all the way mate." He replied energetically.

"Everytime someone chooses dare, walk across the floor like a crab and embrace them with a hug." I explained. He nodded excitedly and looked around.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Xavier asked.

"Truth." Maple replied.

"What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?" Xavier asked.

"My troops in WW1 occasionally would throw cans of food, usually meat because the troops under German Empire rarely ever saw meat in their rations at this point in the war. The German troops loved it because their troops, especially late in the war were starving. Then once the German troops were all scrambling for the next tin to be thrown over where my troops would switch it up with a hand grenade. Now you've got a whole bunch of guys running towards a grenade instead of away from it, and before they realize, it's probably too late." Liam explained, Keith busting into a fit of giggles as he was given a front row seat to that event, apologizing to the German here with us profusely for laughing.

"Kieth drink." Elena told him, sliding the drink toward him. He took the bottle and drank a bit.

"Hunter, I-." Meri tried to speak before making his way to the edge of the boat to puke. Once he was done and came back.to the circle he layed down in Nikolai's lap.

"Alright we can play again later, it late and we have a long day ahead of us." I told them, knowing that their isn't a lot of space in the cabin we spread out around the upper deck and found a few comfortable places to sleep, Kayoko and Rio returned from the bathroom and laid down on a couch near by as Nikolai, Keith and I went to the the couch opposite them and got comfortable.

~morning~

America pov.

I woke up this morning feeling like shit and looked around trying to remember last night. I noticed Dixie laying on the floor.

"Hunter, wake up." I told him, shaking his shoulder slightly.

"What Union?" He grumbled, still somewhat asleep.

"The hell happened last night?" I asked, a headache starting to set in.

"A game of truth or dare happened brother, you got a little too drunk, we ended the game after you threw up." He explained.

"Oh, I didn't do anything stupid did I?" I asked him.

"No Union, you're safe, though you might want to apologize to Alder again." He replied cautiously.

"What did I do?" I questioned him skeptically.

"Well, the last thing that was asked was aimed at Maple and once he finished his response you busted your ass laughing while apologizing to him profusely." He told me.

"Was the response something about throwing canned meat to the German front lines, then trolling them by throwing hand grenades?" I asked making sure I had my story straight.

"Yep, the others are already awake and in the dinning room on the boat, they are waiting on us." He replied.

"Did Alder seem offended by my outburst last night?" I asked getting up slowly.

"No, your good Keith." He replied softly.  I nodded and walked down to the dinning table. I sat next to Nikolai and waited for breakfast to be served.

"I want to formally apologize for any behaviors that may have been perceived as offensive or rude." I told everyone.

"Apology accepted Keith." Everyone replied, smiling softly. Once breakfast was served we made light conversations around the table and having a good time while Natalie made plans with the crew for later today. I didn't take long for us to here splashes in the water and cheers from the top deck.

"Not again!" I heard Natalie groan in frustration. "Dad can you check on the others please? Plans for later are almost finished." She asked me.

"Of course Natalie." I replied kindly, getting up from the table walking up to the top deck. "What's going on here?" I asked the kids.

"Maverick and Jack made a bet and whoever chickened out from jumping had to scrub the aircarrier from top to bottom, inside and out. Both of them jumped and it was cool." Wyatt told me. I sighed and went to meet the boys as they got out of the water. Once I got there they were laughing and having fun.

"Attention!" I called out, both of them moved quickly. "At ease." I told them, their stance loosened and they looked at me confused. "You both are going to give me a heart attack, I know you both are having fun, but please refrain from jumping off the top deck again, at rest." I finished.

"Sorry dad, we won't do it again." They replied running inside to get dressed for the day. I smiled and walked back up to look for Nikolai and get ready for later.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.4K 742 15
This is my first story ever so please do not judge 😅 and sorry if is not that good The other countries have always believed America was always a hap...
136K 1.8K 28
America has 50 kids that no one knows about not even the U.N. The country can take care of them but they make it harder to take care of himself. He u...