KISS OF SIN

By sxaredwings

Ryan was adored by everyone. A perfect son, a good and polite student and always respectful. The only downsid... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (finale)
Bonus (acceptance)
Bonus pt 2
Special chapter (truth comes out)

Chapter 4

69 1 4
By sxaredwings

Walking to his dorm with pure disappointment, Ryan couldn't grasp the fact that this place is actually pride friendly. Then what about the fight he heard while going to the gym? Was that acting?

Just why is this happening to me. I can't shift to another university either. And now I'm stuck with that asshole.

Painfully he sighs and enters the dorm. He's greeted with the sight of Ash watching TV and this time wearing his shirt. He plops himself on the couch with an evident look of disappointment. Surprisingly, Ash doesn't mock him at all. Perhaps he knows what had happened.

"Why aren't you mocking me?" Ryan suddenly asks, gaining Ash's attention.

"That's a first. You want me to mock you?" He says.

"I-I....nothing. I'm going to study. Do not disturb me".
"Like I'm interested in having a conversation with you". He coldly replies which for some weird reason...pangs Ryan's heart. Why did that tone sound so cold?

He quietly goes back to the room and takes out his books and homework. Well more like forcing himself to study something which he doesn't like.

-

Days passed by and to be honest, it was going quite smoothly. Ash for some weird reason didn't bother him with his usual sarcastic taunts. He didn't even bother calling him out for food or anything. Nor did he spare a glance at him during dance rehearsals. To add more, he hasn't seen Michelle either. Well why would she after how rudely he behaved in front of her.

Currently seated in the cafeteria all alone, he busy looks at other students roaming around, laughing and giggling.

It's a safe place for everyone and no one has to pretend here.

It is quite obvious that they're happy here. He hasn't dealt with bullies, no ragging and no one bothering him which honestly he is grateful for. But the only thing that pricks him that he's sharing the same space with god knows how many homos. He didn't see it before but now he can clearly make out a few homo couples. Straight ones too.

He scrunches his face in disgust. But can you really blame him? That's how he was brought up. To hate anyone who is a homo. There's no way he could instantly get rid of all the brainwashing. It was too much.

From a distance he saw Ash with Michelle and one more girl. The three of them were laughing and having a great time. Then another guy joined them at their table. Ryan suddenly felt a wave of sadness hit him. The way everyone was enjoying and having a great time sharing stories, it made him feel even more lonely. He couldn't even bring himself out to make a friend.

All his demonic thoughts were stopping him from talking to anyone here. What if he encounters another homo?

Suddenly the two boys make eye contact. For a second it seems like it's only them in the entire dining hall. It's almost as if their eyes were speaking to each other.

Ryan hurriedly grabs his things and rushes out of the cafeteria, not bothering to finish his food. He didn't even notice Ash scoffing at him.

-

"I'm gonna die here....It's too suffocating..." he mumbles to himself, massaging his scalp with some shampoo. He needed a good warm shower to relax his tensed muscles. The bathroom was pretty spacious as it had two shower cubicles. This place seemed more like an actual house rather than a college dorm.

After finishing his shower, he wraps a towel around his waist and blow dries his hair. Styling it a bit and applying some body lotion, he gets out of the bathroom and into his room, only to be greeted once again with the sight of Ash who was busy doing his class work.

Fuck, fuck, fuck why didn't he take his clothes inside the bathroom itself?! But wait it shouldn't matter at all to him right? Ash knows he hates him so why the hell would he try anything on him.

He quietly goes to his closet and quickly takes out his clothes and rushes back inside the bathroom, taking a sigh of relief that his bimbo roommate didn't trouble him.

Whereas Ash absolutely couldn't take his eyes off of Ryan. Those damn dancer muscles, those soft toned looking thighs and his soft petite looking dancer body. He knows it's wrong. Very wrong. He shouldn't look at Ryan in that way at all, but temptation gets the best of you.

Lord I'm trying to do something else here but this brown haired boy is making it impossible to stay focused.

He put his pen down and ran his fingers through his hair, having lost the focus to study any longer.

Soon Ryan enters the room, drowning in his oversized hoodie and black sweatpants. Ash couldn't help but slightly coo internally at the boy. No matter what, he couldn't ignore the fact that the boy was drop dead gorgeous and adorable. It's a shame that his innocent mind was tainted to hate homosexuals. The boy was kind in other ways except for this.

Ryan simply laid down on his bed, his back facing Ash who just stared at him without any emotion.

He needs to start now.

"Why do you hate homosexuals?" He asked, causing the boy to flinch slightly. This is the first time someone actively asked him. Why does he hate homosexuals.

"I've been told that they're bad. They're the reason why bad things happen. They're horrible people". He replies, surprised that he even bothered to answer, though his back still faced Ash.

"Not a very positive thing sugar-
"Stop calling me that". He snarls making Ash chuckle.

"And have you ever met a gay guy before me?"

He stayed silent before answering, "I wasn't allowed to be near them. So no".

"Then how do you know that they're bad people. What gave you the judgement that they're the reason bad things happen".

Now Ryan had absolutely no idea how to answer that. Because somewhere Ash is right. He hates to agree that Ash is right. He was sharing the same space with a gay guy. He was most probably even studying with them, yet nothing happened. He was living a normal life.

Then why does he hate them?

Now he's in a fix. What to say now?

"I-
"Don't bother. I forgot you hate talking to people like me, my bad". He replies emotionlessly before laying on his bed and turning off the lights.

Ryan finally turns around and sees Ash sleeping soundly. His heart felt heavy at their conversation. He's questioning everything that he has learnt from his childhood.

All because of his homo roommate.

-

Today was the day for the first rehearsal for the upcoming fest of the academic year. Each dancer was gonna be appointed a pianist for their solo.

And of course he had to be paired up with Ash. Just how good his fate is.

The first four performances were beautiful. Then came Ryan and Ash's turn. Ash took his seat on the bench of the grand piano and Ryan was ready on the centre of the dance hall. And then it started.

As soon as the first key of the piano was played, he took his first step, then second and soon got into the rhythm. As the music played, he allowed himself to be swayed by it. He nailed each move gracefully, proving it once again that he was a born dancer.

Ash skillfully pressed on each key of the piano, closing his eyes in between as he felt the vibrations of the piano in each and every nerve in his body. He opened his eyes briefly to see the young dancing boy who was so lost in his world of dance. Unknowingly he smiled as he played the notes.

Soon it was done. Everyone in the hall clapped at the magical rehearsal, just waiting for the day of the fest when it would look even more ethereal.

As the students were leaving, the dance instructor called the two boys aside.

"Your performance was excellent. However..." she paused as the boys waited for her to continue.

"Both of you are lacking a very important factor. Without that your performance looks dried out. You better catch hold of that before the fest". She says and dismisses the two.

They look at each other for a brief moment before taking their respective bags and go to their own separate classes.

-

"Man why do you play the piano so well! I almost cried listening to the melody even though I was like five room aways from yours". A whiny man's voice said as the three people laughed.

"I agree with you Liam, Ash really proves that music is in his blood". Michelle says and kisses his cheek lovingly.

"Ugh one moment you both are complimenting me and the next you both are making me feel single". Ash groans out.

"Deal with it. Just like how Emma is dealing with it". Liam chuckles.
"Oh shut it, here I'm missing my girlfriend who is studying in the other corner of the world and you both are not making it any better". Emma whines, poor girl is in a long distance relationship with her girlfriend who studies in Tokyo.

"You both gotta wait till graduation, after that you can be together". Michelle says.
"Yeah I gotta wait like four years for that. But I know we both will manage it". She smiles, remembering her beautiful girlfriend's face.

"But right now I have to deal with a straight couple".
"Good lord". Liam face palms himself as the rest of the group laughs.

"Hey isn't that the guy you're playing the piano for?" Liam suddenly points out at Ryan who was busy reading a book and enjoying his coffee. Ash doesn't even look at him and nods.

"He's Ryan Anderson, pretty sure you know who's son he is". Michelle grumbles. Liam and Emma's face goes out of color, knowing just what the deal is.

"He's a brainwashed homophobe, you can tell who's doing it". Ash coldly says as they all went silent.

"He's my roommate on top of that". He reveals.

"Does he know about...you know" Emma asks and Ash shakes his head saying no.

"What do you plan on doing then?" Liam asks.

Ash smirks before answering, "get my revenge by using their son of course".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 475 40
"Don't throw everything else like some hot shit in your mouth. Don't let everything slip away. Just please hold me. Hold me closer like what you did...
104K 5.2K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
43.7K 1.8K 39
Ryan is 19 and his life had always seemed to be difficult. He cares for his 8 year old sister Sheena and Juggles his, 2nd year of college and a job t...
114K 5.7K 20
When Mitch and Scott meet as college roommates, they're not sure what to make of each other. They're so different; Mitch is tiny and alternative and...