𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; 𝐟đĸđŗ...

By oceanvybz

"đĢ𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭đŦ 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭." you smirk, leaning forward. "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 đĨ𝐨... More

- WARNINGS -
━ 1. | đŦ𝐩đĸ𝐜𝐲
- 2. | đĢđĸ𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
- 3. | 𝐠đĨđĸ𝐭𝐭𝐞đĢ
- 4. | đŦ𝐭đĸđĨđĨ đĨđŽđ¯ 𝐮, 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨
- 5. | 𝐞đĻ𝐞đĢ𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
- 7. | 𝐜𝐞𝐧đŦ𝐨đĢ𝐞𝐝
- 8. | heart shaped

- 6. | 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢđŦ 𝐭đĢ𝐮đĨ𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭đĢ𝐮đĨ𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢđŦ

785 40 20
By oceanvybz

i really hope y'all notice
the little dialogue change
the reader has
with robo fizz here (;
lmk if you see it !

____________________

You actually managed to smile a bit at Fizz as he chatted with you while you worked. You knew he couldn't stay around the park too long- - too many fans; though, you got the hint he didn't actually mind the publicity. It took a little bit of you two being in silence for Fizzarolli to get uncomfortable enough to start talking up a conversation with you- - probably because he felt bad.

Fizz sat on the bleachers, eyes following you as your sweeping job was finally finished. It was time to fix up the robo fizz animatronic for its next show.

This was prolly gonna be lil awkward. Especially if it starts talking—

The real Fizzarolli was sitting right here, as if it was all of your fantasies come true, and the only version of him you did get to have (sorta), was broken on a stage.

You take the robot out onto the stage with a toolbox set, and place a hand over the area of the robot to look it over. Exposed wires again at the neck. Damn thing.

"Holy shit! That piece of junk is supposed to be me?" Fizz leans comically forward on the bench, stretching and tilting his head to the side with a grimace.

You turn to look at Fizzarolli curiously, a brow raised slightly. "Yeah. What, you don't think he looks like you?" Your voice was teasing, and Fizzarolli only scrunched up his nose in distaste at the thought. "What the hell's wrong with its neck?"

You take a small step to the side as he meets you at the edge of the stage from the floor. It was subtle, but you noticed his eyes looking over the circus stage briefly before meeting with your face.

"He likes to glitch out allot." You shrug, "I swear he does it on purpose to piss me off, though." As you bend and lift a tool out from the box, you hear footsteps walking up the stage.

""You mean, like, it's actually sentient?" Fizz looked . . confused. Maybe a little curious?
Did he know know how own products?

You stand up straight again and scrunch your face up slightly in confusion. "Yeeah . . ? He pisses me off."

Fizz stares at it, rounding it once in a small stepped circle around the limp robot, putting a hand to his chin in thought. "I guess it's just freaky, looking at that thing so close up."

You found his curiosity a little entertaining. Your lips curl upward to a smile. "Then you really don't wanna see it turned on."

"Pun intended?" He tilts his head with a wavering smile. "Your jests are better than I thought."

With a smirk of your own, he watched you roll your eyes. That wasn't the intention, but you decided to just roll with it if he was laughing.
"Gross."
Your legs crouch down to the floor, and you hold yourself in a low squatting position to look over the exposed wires in the robot's neck. With a lopsided frown, there was a heavy sigh threatening to escape. This stupid project would take you at least two hours to do.

So much for getting done early today.

"Soo . . you do this almost every day?" Fizzarolli looks down to you. "The robot, I mean,"
You get comfortable on your knees, and bring the toolbox closer to your side. As you nod, you look up at him. "Mhm. Fun, right?"

No. It was anything but fun. Especially being tormented by a robot that you once had feelings for.

Fizz had his arms crossed, staring down at you with not much amusement. Safe to say, he thought the same as you. "I don't know, don't you get bored?"

There was that bitter feeling in your chest, again. How'd he know?

"I mean, yeah. Sometimes," your shoulder shrugs, and the way your voice was lighter made it all the more obvious how you really felt. "But it's not all bad. For a while, it was my only way of getting to talk to y—" your eyes widen, and you pause what you'd been doing. Staring at the limp robot in a small shock, you realize that the words just came out before you could even stop them from happening.

Shit shit shit.

Fizz flinched, but you didn't want to look over to see his reaction. It actually felt like you'd been frozen in fear.

You pick up the pliers and focus on the wires again instead. "I mean, like, you know, because nobody else here is cool. It's tiring dealing with parents and their kids all day." Quick recovery, you think to yourself.

"Riiight . ." Fizz looks away awkwardly, and you feel the disappointment in your stomach start to bubble.

You're always fucking up. Why can't you just shut the hell up for once?

"You know, this place actually brings back some memories!" Fizz turns away from you, and walks across the stage. "I was good as a circus performer too, even as a kid." His smile briefly faded, you noticed, but when he turned back to you, it was bright again.

"I'm surprised you aren't some form of jester." He looks you over once. You furrow a brow. "Was that supposed to be a compliment, or are you just making fun of me?" There's a tease in your voice again.

Fizz smirks. "You're actually . . not bad."

You look up at him, sharing the lighthearted smile for a brief moment. There's a fuzziness in you as that compliment starts to sink in.

The wire in your hand sparks, and you yank your hand away quickly with a flinch of pain. Fizz's eyes widen, looking down at the robot's neck. Clearly, you separated the wrong wires. You blame him for distracting you.

"What's happening?" Fizzarolli asks, taking a step closer to your side.
This was hardly new to you, but clearly Fizz thought something about this was dangerous.

You shake off the stinging in your hand, and tilt your head. "It happens all the time. Damn thing always short circuits."

"Y-Your finger!" He was oddly caring right now. Was this actually how Fizz was?

Your eyes glance down to the dozens of burn scars littering your hands. They'd eventually fade over time. It was just one of the many 'perks' of working at Loo Loo Land.

Your finger was bleeding, but you barely even noticed it. "It's fine." Brushing it off was just easier than dwelling on it.
You actually found it a little comical how freaked out he was by all of this. A smile managed to calm him down, seeing as though you were hardly phased by it.

"Just a faulty connection. I didn't solder it right." You give a little wink, and hold up the gun to the wire, fixing the two together. The sparks went away.

"I'll stick to stage work." He sighs out.

"Yeah, it's probably for the best." You giggle up at him.

Fizz walks off the stage, and looks you over briefly. "Look, I gotta get going. But, I'll see you at Ozzie's tonight." His hand sits on his hip, curious and waiting for your answer. "Or at least, I think I will, right?"

You nod, giving him a little smile back. "I'll be there."

Your hand grabs Fizz's dressing room doorknob, and twists it to open.
You figured he'd have your costume out and ready for you. But what you didn't expect, was for you to see him in mid make out sesh with . . Ozzie?

"O-Oh god, sorry—" Your eyes widen, and instantly, your heel spins to turn you out of the room.

"Oh! Hey!" Fizzarolli quickly gets off Ozzie's lap, a bright and nervous grin spreading from cheek to cheek, and Asmodeous sits up straight, eyes wide and shocked.

You thought he'd be at home still, since his leg was still broken. It actually . . kinda felt funny seeing Fizzarolli with someone other than, well, you.

"Hah! Uh, y/n! There you are!" Fizz was laughing, and sweating, reaching out a hand to stop you from leaving. You look down at his hand on you, and furrow a brow slightly. "Totally just having a non emotional make out with the boss. What, never seen that before?" His laugh was nervous as hell.

"Not- - not really, no." You frown at him. Asmodeous stands with a crutch, and smiled sheepishly over at you. "So! You're the new demon I've heard about."

Your eyes look up to him- - oh my goodness. He was so intimidating in person. And this was how you got to meet him for the first time!? By breaking up a bang session in the dressing room??

"Yes sir," you smile nervously up at him. "I'm really happy you guys changed your minds about my application."

"I'm sure you'll fit in around here soon. So far, I'm liking what I've been seeing." His smile grew as he headed for the door. His hand gave you a small pat on the shoulder, causing you to smile warmly to yourself. Fizz took a step to the side, allowing room for him to leave.

Your smile brightens up a bit at Ozzie, and suddenly, there was that warm fuzzy feeling again. It almost felt like somebody actually wanted you around. That was new.

"Bye, Fizz." Asmodeous winks, and closes the door behind him, leaving just the two of you in the dressing room now.

Fizzarolli lets out another sheepish chuckle before looking at you. "I'm sure you've seen crazier things,"

Was it wrong to feel jealous? Fizzarolli wasn't yours, and you didn't belong to him. You guessed you couldn't control who he spent his free time with, but it still hurt. Sigh.

"I swear, it's strictly fucking. No strings attached," Fizz raised a hand.

"Okay," you shrug, raising a brow. "Uh, so my costume?" You shake off the lingering feelings.

Fizz claps his hands together in remembrance.
"Right! Got it right here," with his back turning to face you, you take a look over his shoulder to see him pulling out the new stage fit you would be wearing. Cute, as usual.

"Soo, whaddya thiink?" He holds it up, smiling big while presenting it. You force up a smile, but it was still hard to get the idea of him being with somebody else out of your mind. "I like it," it was true, you did think it was cute, but the way it was said made him think otherwise.

"What's wrong with it?" Fizz frowns, letting his arm drop.

"Nothing, I swear." Your smile tries to prove your mind to act otherwise, but it was clear he wasn't buying it. Only thing was, you weren't upset about the dress.

Fizz narrows an eye on you, shoving the dress into your hands. "Alright, if you don't like it, deal with it anyway. It's either this, or leave."

The dress shines against any light, and the sequins are scratchy. "Fizz, I swear, I love it." You roll your eyes at him.

It was useless trying to talk about the real emotion in the room, so you decide to turn away from him and bring the dress with you to the other side of the room. Quickly removing your clothes, you slip on the new dress. It fit snuggly, and you honestly couldn't move too well in it, but it was fine.

"Don't forget you need to get the crowd to rate you a ten tonight." Fizz reminded you of the deal you two made. "Already talked it over with Asmodeous. He said it's a fair deal!"

You better be on your good shit tonight then, though those thoughts are making it really hard to concentrate on anything right now.

"I didn't forget." You walk over to him, standing beside him at the mirror. There's a variety of makeup sitting out on the vanity, so you help yourself to get show ready.

"Y'know, I kinda hope you make it." Fizz bumps your arm as you apply some powder under your eyes. Your eyes blinked as you glance at him in the mirror. "Really?"

Fizz busied himself with collecting the makeup on the counter. "It'd be fun to do some jester comedy again with someone who's circus familiar."

You smile softly over at him, and suddenly, those feelings you've had for him are starting to feel way too real. Are you being a little delusional? Or did it actually seem like he was being nice to you for a reason?

"Better make sure I win then." You bump his arm back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 9.4K 97
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
464K 12.9K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
108K 3K 20
"đ˜ŋ𝙤đ™Ŗ'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙝đ™Ē𝙧𝙩𝙞đ™Ŗ' 𝙮𝙤đ™Ē𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 đ™Ŗ𝙤đ™Ŧ, 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡." "𝙄'đ™ĸ 𝙜𝙤đ™Ŗđ™Ŗ𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝đ™Ē𝙧𝙩𝙞đ™Ŗ' 𝙨𝙤đ™ĸ𝙚𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤đ™Ŗ 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤đ™Ē...
105K 1.4K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...