Han Jisung X Stray Kids | one...

By AiStay88

ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood... More

hey, baby | jisung x 2minbin
the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [1]
the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [2]
the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [3]
friendship anniversary | minsung x 00's line
who is your boyfriend | minsung [part 2]

the lost prince | jilix x stray kids [4]

1.1K 60 15
By AiStay88

"No!" Felix ran into Jisung's room. On that bed, Jisung was embraced by his grandma. The Queen Mother cried as she kissed Jisung's forehead. Felix became regretful about bringing Jisung back to the palace. If Jisung had stayed with Bang's pack, all of this would not have happened. It was all his fault! He made Jisung die!

"He's gone, Felix. Your twin is gone," said the Queen Mother without looking at Felix's face. The ex-queen was still gazing at the face of her first grandchild.

"No, grandma! He can't leave me! He can't leave us!"

Chan and his pack entered after receiving permission from Yeonjun. Despite the overwhelming scent in that room, Chan is still able to sense Jisung's scent, which is apricot and mulberry. Hyunjin approached the Queen Mother, who seemed to carefully place Jisung's head on a soft pillow.

When he saw Jisung's face, he suddenly saw the future of the lost prince. He frowned. Most of the time, he is not able to see the future of the deceased. He took a look at Chan and Minho, who were trying to defuse the former queen, while Felix was already in Seungmin's hands. Felix is still blaming himself for what happened to Jisung.

Hyunjin used his power to gain a clearer view of Jisung's future due to the opportunity. Surprisingly, Jisung became their mates (Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin himself). Jisung also became the queen of Daisy Kingdom. The most interesting aspect of their marriage is that they will have two princes and three princesses.

Minho also had a chance to 'see' Jisung and Felix besides Hyunjin. It has a connection to their previous life. Queen Song doesn't want Jisung and Felix to be rivals for her son, Kang Dae, so she uses various means to ensure that both of them don't return to the palace.

Jisung is the son of King Han, the previous king. King Han is the first child of Queen Mother. The second son was King Lee. The marriage of King Han to an omega from another kingdom was kept secret intentionally because that was the king's request. Because of that, no one knows Jisung's existence.

After King Han fell ill, the Queen Mother instructed Jisung to come back to the palace. Queen Song became aware of Jisung and felt threatened when she learned that Jisung is an omega. At first, Queen Song killed Jisung's mother before ensuring that they didn't return to the palace. Since then, Jisung has become a fugitive.

Meanwhile, Felix is King Lee's son with his mistress. Felix's mother was killed by Queen Song after discovering that Queen Mother was aware of the illegitimate prince. Felix's status did not bother the Queen Mother. All she wants is for her grandchild to be happy.

But due to Queen Song's cunning attitude, eventually Felix also became a fugitive like Jisung. But Felix was saved by Jisung and since that day they have been together.

"Something felt off,"said Hyunjin, making every eye in the room look at his face. In agreement, Minho nodded. If the lost prince is dead, he should not be able to see Jisung's previous life.

"I know right?"replied Jeongin, who had been silent since earlier. 

In fact, the youngest observed the surroundings of the palace, particularly Jisung's bedroom. He sensed something in the room. The curse may still be present there.

"He is still alive,"Hyunjin stated, making Felix leave Seungmin and approach the taller person.

"Is he still alive?"Felix asked with hope.

Junho, the royal witch, examined Jisung again, but the outcome was still the same. However, he still hopes that Bang's pack can do something to help their lost prince. Junho couldn't do anything since he had already lost most of his energy when he lifted the curse.

"I have faith that he is still alive. Maybe Chan-hyung.."

Chan asked the Queen Mother for permission to touch the lost prince before Hyunjin finished speaking. The Queen Mother stood up and gave Chan some space. Like everyone else, the Queen Mother really hoped for a miracle to happen to Jisung.

Chan reached for Jisung's hand, but he was startled when it felt like an electric shock hit his hand. He can't touch him.

"Ma'am, it's okay if my pack makes some group ritual in the palace?"

Group ritual is the ultimate way to 'revive' someone. Bang's family is the only one who performs that kind of ritual. But the problem is now that Jisung is not dead yet.  Yes, he looked like he was dead, but he wasn't. So, Chan is not sure if this ritual will work or not? But it's not wrong if they try..

"Just do it."Queen Mother gave permission.

Jeongin, Seungmin, Minho, and Hyunjin looked at each other. They have a clear understanding of what actions to take..

The window was opened wide by Jeongin. Seungmin opens the door and asks Yeonjun to make sure it is not closed. Yeonjun used an armchair to ensure that the door was in accordance with the omega's wishes.

Five of them approached Jisung. While looking at his pack, Chan began reading the spell. The other four nodes simultaneously. When he received the signal from his pack, Chan closed his eyes.

Actually, Chan only needs a little bit of their 'power' to ensure that he doesn't collapse during rituals. This means, Chan will absorb their power during the ritual.

Felix glanced at Jisung's face while sensing his twin's scent. The scent becomes overwhelming in the room over time.

Out of nowhere, black smoke appeared from underneath Jisung's bed. Felix hugged his grandma while Junho used his power to make the smoke disappear. The smoke didn't seem to affect Chan and his packs.

"Lixie..."

Felix's eyes widen when Jisung mentioned his name. He reached out to his twin, and Jisung was already smiling at him.

"Sungie!"

Chan smiles as he sees Jisung being hugged tightly by the freckled prince. He glanced at his pack, and all of them had their attention on Jisung. Actually, they have also transferred their energy to the lost prince. As soon as he wakes up, everything will be back to how it was.

"Thank you, Chan-shii.."The queen mother gave him a small bow. Chan's eyes widened when he saw that action. How can the royal family show their gratitude to someone like him?

"Ma'am, please don't do.."

"Thank you, Channie-hyung.."

Chan's words were interrupted by the lost prince. Upon seeing Jisung's face, Chan noticed a small boy smiling at him. The smiles make Chan melt.

I wish I could hold the prince in my arms, thought Chan.

"Come here, hyung.."Jisung called making Chan stunned. He headed towards the lost prince without hesitation.

Changbin left Jisung's chamber after receiving instructions from the queen mother to hold an emergency council meeting. This is due to the queen mother's desire for Jisung to become queen as soon as possible.  She doesn't want Jisung to be lost again.

Felix released his grasp to make room for the pack alpha.  Jisung's gesture towards their pack alpha causes Minho and Hyunjin to laugh.

"You said you want to hold me.."

When he heard Jisung's words, Chan's eyes widened with amazement. 

Don't tell me that he can read my thoughts!

"Yes, I can, so don't mess with me."Jisung replied with giggles.

His sweet apricot and mulberry scents took over the room. All of them can tell that the lost prince is in a happy state. Yeonjun and Junho looked at each other with mixed emotions. The reason is that they don't remember the last time they smelled the happy scent of Jisung.

Chan and the others gazed in awe at the lost prince. Right now, he looks so precious. The queen mother signaled the others to leave Jisung's chamber.  Only Bang's pack and Felix are allowed to be there.

During their alone time, Chan reached out to the lost prince's hand. Jisung instructed everyone else to sit on the edge of the big bed.

"Hyungie, can I scent you?"

Chan almost fainted upon Jisung's request.  Even so, he continued to nod. When the lost prince scents him, his inner wolf jumps with joy. After that all of them get a chance to scent the lost prince. Seungmin immediately gets attached to Jisung and Felix.

At that time, Hyunjin once again had various visions of the future about all of them.  Jisung, Felix, and Changbin have joined their group. They remain permanently at the palace and assist Jisung in all matters related to their kingdom.

Like the 'image' he had previously, he, Chan, and Minho got married to Jisung. Chan, not only as pack alpha but also as king consort.

But..

"Do not enter!"yelled Changbin, making them turn to the door that had been opened from the outside.

"Hyung!"

Kang Dae.

But, Kang Dae, who initially exhibited kindness, will turn out to be Jisung's enemy. Seeing Kang Dae makes Hyunjin growl because he is aware that the omega will cause trouble for them in the future.

"I want to talk to Jisung-hyung!"Kang Dae tried to escape from Yeonjun's grasp.

Changbin approaches Felix, who starts to feel uncomfortable with Kang Dae's presence. Seungmin was held tightly by Jeongin as well.

Hyunjin approaches Jisung and whispers everything he sees in the future. Jisung nodded before directing Yeonjun to take Kang Dae outside.

"Place him in the last basement,"said Jisung, making Yeonjun turn to the lost prince. When Kang Dae heard the phrase 'the last basement', his face turned pale. The basement is reserved for those who will be executed.

"Are you sure, your highness?"

Jisung simply nodded. He was confident that his grandmother would approve of his decision. Even if Hyunjin doesn't tell him what will happen in the future, he will still put Kang Dae in the last basement. This is because he knows, Kang Dae always seduces Changbin.

And according to Hyunjin, in the future, Kang Dae will also not change because he will try to seduce Jisung's friends. Besides that, in the future, Kang Dae also became pregnant and blamed Minho for it. Jisung will still punish his cousin in the future, but it's best for him to do it now. He's exhausted from all the misery he's faced before.

*****

Jisung and Felix share a hug in his nest. It has been almost a month since Jisung's 'death' happened, and this weekend he will be crowned queen of Daisy Kingdom.

"Where is Seungmin?"Jisung asked as he reached for Seungmin's hoodie and smelled it.

"Grandma wants him to sing to her," Felix told Jisung, making Jisung giggle. Their grandmother likes to hear Seungmin sing.  Because of that, Seungmin is always at the Queen Mother's residence. Due to his fondness for singing, Seungmin has no issue with it.

Both of them shared their daily routines until Felix brought up about Jisung's mates.

"I can't believe my twin has three mates,"Felix teased, making the small boy blush.

Two weeks ago, for the first time in his heat, he was 'helped' by his alphas. Their wedding will take place three weeks after his coronation, in fact. Currently, Chan, Minho, and Hyunjin are busy learning various protocols related to royal life.

"I didn't expect to meet my mates either. Thanks for you, Lixie. If you didn't ask Seungmin for help, I must not have met them,"said Jisung and kissed his pretty cousin on the cheek.

"What I did cannot be compared to what you have done to me, Sungie. You have to be a human who takes care of this omega."

"I'm pleased to be able to care for this beautiful omega, you know." When he said 'this beautiful omega', he also stroked Felix's cheeks. Felix beams with the compliment.

"Even though I have three mates, but I still want you to stay by my side, forever.."added Jisung making Felix snuggles with him.

"I promise I will stay right here, forever."

[end]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
12.3K 257 7
short fics/drabbles/oneshots of han jisung!