Trolls: First Adventure Begins

By RemixGal

This Is✨My First Story✨I'm So Excited Hope Y'all Will Enjoy It. A normal teenage girl named Ruby lived a norm... More

Oc's Information
Ruby's Life/New Adventure Begins
A Whole Different World
Meeting Poppy and the Trolls
Chef Invades Troll Village
Saved By Branch/The Plan/Camp Out
Meeting Cloud Guy/Bergen Town
Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget
The Date with the King
Creek's Betrayal/The Truth
True Colors
Saving Bridget/Can't Stop The Feeling
Returning Back Home/Ruby's Decision
Returning Back to the Trolls World
A/n

The Biggest Party Ever/Talking with Branch

817 13 1
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

It has been a few months since Ruby was staying in Troll Village with her new friends; including her new best friend Poppy. Right now, Ruby is sitting on the floor next to Poppy as she was telling the story of how King Peppy saved all the Trolls of the village from the Bergens 20 years ago in the movie as she began telling the tale to the children while Ruby listened too.

"Once Upon a Time in a happy forest. In the happiest tree lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known... the Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, dance... and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance and hug... But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... a Bergen! The Bergens didn't know how to sing... or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... they wanted some of that happiness of themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... they started a tradition. Once a year, every year... the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree to taste happiness... on a holiday they called... Trollstice" Poppy reads her scrapbook to the children while Ruby smiled softly.

"Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... and now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect..." Poppy says before she sang along with two children "🎶Harmony... Harmony... Harmony...🎶" and this made Ruby giggle while a light blue troll girl says "And that's why we hug every hour" and then Poppy says while closing her scrapbook "Yep" and then a purple boy troll said "I wish it was every half hour" and this made Poppy say "So do I" and then Ruby said with a knowing look "But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?" and Poppy puts up the scrapbook on a book stand and then a yellow troll girl asks "Princess Poppy, Miss Ruby, do the Bergens still want to eat us?" and Poppy looks at them and says "You bet!" and this made all the children gasp. "But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy" Ruby said softly to the child and then the purple troll boy licks his arm and says "Oh, no. I do taste delicious" and the yellow troll girl asked "Isn't there anything else to make them happy?".

"Ooh. What about having birthday parties?"

"Or slumber parties?"

This made Ruby smiled at the children's ideas before Keith said "Or staring at your parents while they sleep" and this made the children all creeped out by Keith's suggestion and Ruby giggled a bit before the yellow troll girl says "But I don't want to be food" and Ruby gets up and places her hand on the girl's shoulder and says softly "Don't worry sweetie. No Troll will ever be, isn't that right Poppy?" and Poppy smiled and said "Ruby's right! And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever. Everybody's gonna be there" and Ruby smiled at her friend before frowning while remembering what will happen if Poppy throws at party (A/n: Ruby already told the Trolls that she's from a different world, but hasn't told them that she knows what will happen in the future) and then Keith appeared out of Poppy's hair and asked "Everybody?".

"Everybody" Poppy said before pulling out her cowbell and started the beat before a song started coming along.

Poppy:🎶Everybody, move your hair and feel united🎶

🎶Ohh!🎶

The two best friends started sliding before Poppy used her hair to swing around a branch while Ruby continued sliding down the slide.

🎶Everybody, shake your hair and feel united🎶

🎶Ohh!🎶

Poppy and Ruby:🎶Yeah🎶

Poppy:🎶Everybody's coming to the celebration🎶

🎶I'ma hook you up with the invitation🎶

🎶Let your hair swing and party with me🎶

🎶No bad vibes Just love, you'll see🎶

Poppy, Ruby and DJ Suki:🎶Do the D-A-N-C-E One-two-three-four fight🎶

🎶Stick to the B-E-A-T Get ready to🎶

🎶Ignite🎶

And then DJ Suki's wooferbug exploded into butterflies, causing both Poppy and Ruby to fly off and landed with the rest of their friends as they were doing yoga.

🎶You are such a P-Y-T🎶

🎶Catching all the lights🎶

🎶Just easy as A-B-C🎶

🎶That's how you make it right🎶

Cooper:🎶Awwww, it ain't hard out here🎶

🎶When you're doing it right🎶

🎶Put a smile on blast🎶

🎶That's the Troll life🎶

Poppy:🎶And I'm here to help you through it🎶

Both Poppy and Ruby landed on a huge dumbbell that Smidge was having a hard time lifting up.

Ruby and Poppy: Come on, Smidge, I know you can do it

Smidge: Your confidence gives me strength

And then Smidge lifts the huge dumbbell into the air and this gives Poppy the chance to release all of the invitations for the Trolls to all grab one as they were cheering. Biggie places an invitation next to Mr. Dinkles, who is wearing a small suit as Biggie says "Okay, Mr. Dinkles" and backs away as he was about to take a picture before adding "Say, leaves!" and Mr. Dinkles squeaked "Mew" but the invitation falls down just in time for Biggie to take the picture before hanging it on the wall. "Mmm. Something's missing" Biggie said while looking at the picture frame on the wall along with Ruby and the Snack Pack before Poppy taps Guy Diamond and gestures him to do something and he did as he farts glitter onto the picture frame.

"That's it!" Everyone exclaimed as they continued on with the song.

Everyone:🎶Don't stop, don't stop🎶

🎶Don't stop the beat🎶

🎶I can't stop, can't stop🎶

🎶Can't stop the beat🎶

🎶I won't stop, won't stop🎶

🎶Won't stop the beat🎶

Poppy and Ruby:🎶Go!🎶

Poppy:🎶Everybody, shake your hair and feel united🎶

Poppy and Ruby were both tossed into the air by Biggie before catching them.

🎶Ohh!🎶

Everyone:🎶Sunshine day, everybody's singing🎶

🎶Sunshine day🎶

Poppy:🎶Everybody, move your hair and feel united🎶

🎶Ohh! Yeah, ohh!🎶

They got into a cheerleader tower position with their respective long colorful hair in beautiful designs.

Everyone:🎶Yeah!🎶

Ruby smiled as she started clapping for the Trolls, making them smile at their human friend before hearing slow clapping and Ruby turns around and sees Branch, who was doing the slow clapping while he had a stack of sticks in his left arm side before saying as he walks over "Unbelievable, guys. Really, really great. Good job. I could hear you from a mile away!" and Ruby went over to him and gave a smile as she said "Hey Branch" and he gave her a nod while Poppy got off of Cooper's head as she said "Good, I was worried we weren't projecting enough" and then Branch said "Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the Bergens" and this made the Snack Pack start complaining at him.

"Oh, boy"

"Here we go again"

"Oh, Branch..."

"You always ruin everything" Satin says while Chenille adds "Warning us about the Bergens" and Branch denies by saying "No, I don't" and this made Ruby raise an eyebrow as she said "Really? Don't you remember about the three incidents?".

Flashback

The first incident was at a birthday party when a clown troll was about to give the birthday girl a balloon when Branch pushes him out of the way as he exclaims "The Bergens are coming!" and pushes the table down with the birthday cake on as he screams. The second incident was at a wedding when the clown groom was about to give the bride a piece of cake when Branch pushes him out of the way as he exclaims "The Bergens are coming!" and pushes the table down with the wedding cake on as he screams. The last incident was at a funeral when Branch rushes in and exclaims "The Bergens are coming!" but instead of the table, Branch pushes the coffin to reveal the dead troll clown as he screams.

Flashback Ends

Ruby looks at Branch with the knowing look as he looked a little embarrassed by what Ruby said and then Poppy says "Come on! We haven't seen a Bergen in 20 years. They're not gonna find us" and Branch says "No, they're not going to find me, because I'll be in my highly camouflaged heavily fortified, Bergen-proof survival bunker" and then Poppy asked "You mean you're not coming to the party tonight?" and then Satin and Chenille both said "But it's going to be the biggest..." DJ Suki adds "The loudest..." and then Cooper finishes the sentence by saying "The craziest party ever!" and the Snack Pack cheers while Ruby smiled a little before looking away knowing what will happen.

"Big? Loud? Crazy? You're just gonna lead the Bergens right to us!" Branch exclaimed angrily and then Cooper leans towards Poppy and says "Are you sure you wanna invite this party pooper to poop on your party?" and Poppy replied "Yes. I think everyone deserves to be happy" and Branch said "I don't do happy" and Ruby looked at him and said "Branch, we know you have happiness inside you somewhere".

"Ruby's right, you just need our help to find it" Poppy said before pulling out a scrapbook invitation from her hair as it had a mini scrapbook figure of Branch as it sang "Celebrate freedom from the Bergens" and Branch looked unamused before it starts spraying out glitter from the eyes and onto Branch's face, making Ruby cover her mouth to prevent herself from laughing. "What do you say, Branch?" Poppy asks and Branch puts on a fake smile and takes it before throwing it on the ground and steps on it, making the Snack Pack gasped while Ruby frowns at Branch's action.

"Oh, my God" Smidge said and Branch wipes off the glitter from his face while saying to Poppy "I wouldn't be caught dead on your party, but you will be. Caught and dead" and at the last part of the sentence, Branch slashes his hand through his neck as a gesture and Ruby was about to say something when a voice spoke out "Whoa, whoa. Easy, Branch. Easy" and everyone turned to see it was someone who Ruby did not like at all... It was Creek and he was in a criss-cross position as he was floating down towards the group, thanks to a bug carrying him by his hair.

The bug drops Creek next to the others before Creek looks at the bug biding farewell as he said "Thank you for providing safe passage, brother. Namaste" and Ruby rolled her eyes at this before Creek looked at Branch and said "Okay, first of all, mate, thanks for sharing your unique perspective in things.... Again" at the last part, Creek looks at the group as this makes both Biggie and Cooper snickered while Ruby frowns at Creek as he said "But, just for now, why don't you try on some positivity, eh? A little positivity might go with that vest".

'A broken nose and a black eye would look good on you Creek' Ruby thought to herself and then Branch says "Okay, fine. I'm positive you all are going to get eaten except for Ruby" and Ruby looks at Branch surprised by what he said before smiling softly at him and then suddenly everyone's hug-time bracelet goes off as it means one thing.

"Hug time!" Poppy says and Creek says "It is hug time" and then the Snack Pack exclaims "Hug time!" and everyone gets into the group hug while Branch was pulled into the hug. "Oh, that feels good. Our hearts are synchronizing!" Creek says and then Guy Diamond hugs Branch as he sings "I can squeeze you forever~" and Branch tried to get out when he suddenly felt a hand grabbed him and pulled him out of the group hug as it revealed to be Ruby. Branch thanked her silently before getting up, grabbed his sticks and started walking away as he said "Someday, when the Bergens find us... and the survival of every Troll is in your hands... I sure hope the answer is singing, dancing and hugging because that's all you know how to do!".

Biggie came to Poppy's defense as he said "That is not true! Poppy can also scrapbook" and then Ruby adds "She's also a good listener when you need to talk about something" and Branch looks at Ruby before looking at Poppy and said "I can't believe you're gonna be queen one day" and then leaves and Ruby frowns when she saw that Poppy looked hurt by what Branch said to her and Ruby placed her hand on Poppy's shoulder and said "I'll go talk to him" and then quickly ran after Branch.

Ruby ran for a bit before spotting Branch as she shouts "Hey Branch! Branch, wait up!" and Branch looks over his shoulder not stopping as he said "Oh, it's you Ruby" and Ruby managed to catch up to him as she said "You know you didn't have to do that, right Branch?" and Branch looks at Ruby confused and asked "Do what?" and then Ruby said with a frown on her face "You didn't have to grab Poppy's invitation, throw it on the ground and then stomp on it in front of her" and then she adds "I agree with you on Poppy not throwing that party... But it would mean a lot to her if you just make an appearance for a small chat. I mean you can leave the party whenever you like" and Branch looks at her before looking away as he keeps walking and then Ruby pulls out the invitation from her pocket and shows it to him as she says "You know, Poppy made this invitation personally for you. You collect scrapbooks too, right?".

"I do, but it's none of your business" Branch said, grabbing the scrapbook and Ruby looks at him before saying in a serious tone "Branch, I've been your friend since I came into your guys world and I know a few of your secrets" and this made Branch scoff and said "Okay then. If you know my secrets then name one" and then Ruby smirked before replying calmly "Your crush on Poppy is an example".

Branch paused and blushed as he turned to look at Ruby and asked/demanded "Where did you get that idea?!" and Ruby simply says with a teasing smirk "You look at her invitations and scrapbooks whenever you're sad or depressed. And if I had to guess you probably have a poem book for her" and Branch blushed before clenching his fists and hissed "I swear.. If you tell anyone what you just said, You're Dead!" and Ruby gestures zipping her mouth as she said "My lips are sealed Branch".

"Don't you have a party to go to?!" Branch asked and then Ruby starts to say "W-Well yes, but-" but was cut off by Branch saying "Then go! Leave me alone Ruby" and starts walking towards his bunker while Ruby stands there with a small frown on her face before looking away.

"Okay Branch... Just remember if you ever need to talk about anything... My door's always open" Ruby said before leaving, making Branch stare at her until she disappeared before sighing and goes inside his bunker.

Back with Ruby

Ruby walks all the way back to her house that she had built with the help from Branch after he trusted her while staying with Trolls since she had been living with Poppy for a short period.

( ↑This is Ruby's home for the Trolls world↑ )

Ruby entered her home with sigh and walks into her bedroom as she lays on her bed.

( ↑Ruby's bedroom↑ )

Ruby thought about what was gonna happen when Poppy throws her party tonight and she didn't know what to do. "What am I gonna do?" Ruby muttered to herself and then closed her eyes for a moment before opening them as they were filled with determination. "If it's gonna happen... Then I'll have to try and prevent it and if it doesn't work then I'll help Poppy save them!" Ruby said to no one before getting up, leaves her home and starts heading to the party as she hopes that she can do something.

Later That Night

Ruby arrives just in time to hear electronic music playing with the Trolls cheering and Ruby can see DJ Suki being the DJ as she shouts "Yeah!" and a couple of glitter Trolls including Guy Diamond formed into a disco ball and Biggie was being up carried by the Trolls as he said "Whoo! I love you so much!" and then suddenly a glowing firefly went inside DJ Suki's mouth and she stopped for a moment before blinking and opening her mouth as the lights came out. Creek, Satin and Chenille were on top of a moving caterpillar as Creek was shooting glitter balls in the air using the twins hair as a slingshot.

"Yeah! Whoo! Glitter!"

But when Creek shoots another glitter ball, this one hits Smidge right in the face as she was thrown back and lands on the ground, causing everyone to gasp as the music stops and then...

"YOLO!" Smidge shouts as she jumps back on her feet, making the music go back on while everyone else cheered as they continued on with the party and Ruby smiled a little as she quickly made her way to the giant mushroom, where both Poppy and Cooper were dancing. Branch was watching from afar before scoffing and was about to walk off when he saw Ruby heading towards the giant mushroom and then he left. The party continues on and Ruby started to dance for a little bit, but quickly stopped when she heard Poppy shouting "More Glitter!" and Ruby froze at this as her eyes widened 'Oh no!' and was about to say something, but it was too late as Smidge released four glitter flowers and Poppy shouts "Turn it up!" and then a bright light came into view as this made everyone cover their eyes, even Ruby.

Meanwhile Somewhere Far Away

A figure was outside next to a trailer as they were looking at some marked maps and then heard fireworks exploding, making the person look at the direction as it revealed to be a female Bergen and she pulls out a telescope and looked through it towards the woods and didn't see anything until...

"I can't hear you!"

A firework in the shape of Poppy rose out of the woods and she could hear the Trolls cheering and then she looked up from the telescope and said one thing.

"Trolls"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
30.7K 659 10
We all know bumblebee but not everyone knows he has a sister, let alone a twin. Both siblings have been separated for the longest time and Scarlet ha...
11.8K 316 14
My name is Clover Duck. My mom accidentally took my egg with her on the rocket, and we got stuck on the moon. I've only ever seen the vast nothing of...