Thank you for the invitation...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

谢邀,影后和我牵手成功了 Author:木亿 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7076160 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/171853... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-116 END
117-121 EXTRAS

31-40

794 12 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

31

The cicadas chirp loudly in summer, praising the abundance of life hidden in the vast wilderness. The green terraces welcome the first ray of sunshine in the dusk and morning dew. The air is full of the flavor of life, making people feel relaxed and happy.

Rows of neat and delicate seedlings in the rice fields sway in the wind, elegant and youthful, and along with the deep and shallow footsteps, they create a dazzling landscape.

Ning Yu wore a set of one-piece overalls and waders, and her long rain boots stepped deeply into the mud. With every bending movement, her right hand neatly planted a seedling into the water. She looked up at the road ahead. The seedlings at a moderate distance were growing well, and she seemed to be able to predict the lush green scene in the future.

She breathed a sigh of relief and stretched out her right hand from the water. Her green fingers were covered with turbid muddy water. She didn't pay much attention to it and continued walking back. She didn't stand up until the seedlings on her left hand were planted. waist.

"Ah, failed again, why is this happening? Ning Yu, you are so awesome." On the other side, a woman wearing a bamboo hat and the same doctor's pants as Ning Yu came over dejectedly, her elegant face not stained with any filth, even if Standing in the mud field, her face as white and delicate as a clear lotus makes people's hearts skip a beat.

Her aggrieved little eyes were a little different from her usual playful and smart look. Her bright eyes shone slightly, making the cinnabar moles at the end of her eyes look even redder.

But Ning Yu had no intention of admiring the beautiful scenery. Seeing Qin Yu approaching, he subconsciously turned his head and pulled on his bamboo hat, feeling guilty.

"It's just so so. I used to help my grandparents plant rice seedlings in the countryside, so I still have some experience." She smiled and prepared to walk to the shore again. "The rice seedlings I got are gone. I'll go to the shore to get some more."

But before she could turn around, Qin Yu grabbed her wrist, "Didn't I throw a lot of seedlings on the water just now? Isn't that what's floating behind you? Do you still need to go to the shore to get it?" She covered her mouth and chuckled

, "Miss Ning sometimes looks stupid."

Ning Yu nodded, smiling with eight standard teeth, and echoed, "Yes, very stupid, very stupid." So

I am not the one who deceives your feelings." "Smart" lemon is not a poor student who unscrupulously maxes out your credit card to buy clothes, nor is she a scumbag who runs away the same night she declares her love and proposes.

I'm not, I didn't, those were all done under the pseudonym of the original person, lemon, and have nothing to do with what I, Ning Yu, did in the book!

Qin Yu chuckled and changed the topic sharply, "Stupid~ It's kind of cute."

Ning Yu heard the hair on his spine stand up. The next second, he saw Qin Yu reaching out and taking out a handkerchief from his jumpsuit, "You Seeing that your face is sweating, let me wipe it for you."

The handkerchief was close to him, and it seemed to have a faint fragrance. Ning Yu frowned and turned his face away subconsciously, "No need, I can just wipe it myself."

" Your hands are covered with mud, and your face will be covered with mud when you wipe it." Qin Yu curled his eyelashes and smiled, as if he was watching his own naughty children playing in the mud, which made Ning Yu feel even more terrified. .

On the side of the live broadcast barrage, there was already a chicken crow.

[Ah ah ah, you are too close. ]

[The tyrant boss goes to the fields, and his sweet wife wipes away the sweat. They are well matched. Welcome to watch the history of the fortune of a wealthy farming family in the 1980s. They hold hands and look at each other, planting seedlings together. 】

【Originally, I don't see any cp feeling in this pair, but I really can't control Sister Qin's straight-ball style. I love it so much. Sister can do it, sister rush~】 [The atmosphere between the two is so ambiguous

, I like to watch beautiful women's posts the most. The program team really knows how to invite them. I feel that Qin Yu is versatile and can match anyone. ]

[I just don't know why she fell in love with Ning Yu. Aren't other alphas good? Ning Yu spent the whole day hooking up with this guy and that guy, keeping fish in the love show, which made me speechless. 】

【Another beautiful beauty who is confused by Ning Yu's appearance. Wait, Sister Qin is not the silly and sweet type. She will stop her losses in time if she sees through Ning Yu's philandering nature. 】

【I want to pierce Ning Yu live, she must be happy now. 】

The mud under his feet was soft and slippery. Ning Yu, who should be "happy", wanted to step back, but his feet were stuck too deep and he couldn't pull them out.

Qin Yu came closer with a smile. Now, you can't escape from my grasp.

"Plop -" Ning Yu tilted his feet, suddenly squatted down, put his hands on the ground, and sat on the ground. A series of movements connected naturally and smoothly, like slow motion slowed down by 0.5 times, a bit deliberate but A little more funny.

Because he sat down too suddenly, without any warning or buffer, the splash was a bit big, and muddy water flew up from the water. Before Qin Yu could react, the handkerchief he stretched out had been dyed black, and it took her along with it. The cuffed arms and chin were affected.

Qin Yu tightened his fingertips, and the handkerchief he held was wrinkled. His mood collapsed for a few seconds, but when he looked down at Ning Yu, who was half covered in mud and still smiling brightly, he wanted to run ashore and change clothes at the speed of light. The thought suddenly disappeared again.

Ning Yu sat calmly in the mud, as comfortable as if there was a soft and comfortable blanket under him instead of dirty muddy water. He even crossed his legs as if he was "giving up on himself".

There were already mud marks on her cheeks as white as jade, and the bridge of her tall nose was also stained with mud, but her eyes as bright as stars were exceptionally bright, and there was a peaceful smile on her lips, and the morning light penetrated The bamboo hat shines diagonally, cutting out a perfect boundary between light and dark.

The leisurely and joyful look perfectly complements the countryside atmosphere among the fields.

Qin Yu rolled his throat and couldn't move his eyes away for a while.

Ning Yu sat down in a posture, she just wanted to see the mysophobic Qin Yu leave unbearably. Following her original memory, she knew the extent of Qin Yu's mysophobia. If she accidentally got the coffee on her hands, she would immediately I washed it three times with hand sanitizer until the smell of coffee was gone. If you step on a puddle while walking on the road on a rainy day, you will immediately rush nervously to the nearest shoe store to get new shoes.

In the eyes of germophiles, the whole world is dirty and needs to be cleaned and disinfected. Sometimes the air they breathe will make them feel turbid and uncomfortable. There are so many floating objects visible to the naked eye, but there are more invisible bacteria, which are always there. It's going in and out of my body, and just thinking about it makes my whole body itch.

However, after half a year, Qin Yu's mysophobia seemed to have improved a lot, and she reluctantly agreed to the task of planting rice in the fields, which was a difficult task for mysophobia.

But if she was really splashed with mud and water, she probably wouldn't be able to bear it, so Ning Yu came up with this damaging move that kills the enemy by a thousand and damages herself by eight hundred.

But - Ning Yu looked at the other person's outstretched palm, a little dumbfounded.

Qin Yu: "Get up quickly, how long do you want to sit there."

Huh? It seems different from what I expected?

Ning Yu didn't let the other party help him, and stood up unconsciously, saying, "Ah, the ground is too slippery. I'm sorry, Miss Qin, for staining your face." Qin Yu stiffened and said in a tone of voice

. Zha let out an unusual trace of panic, "My face is dirty."

Ning Yu gestured to his chin: "There's a little bit here on the chin, um... It seems to be on the left side of the face, on the nose, on the side of the mouth, on the side of the mouth, it's fine. , is all natural and pollution-free dirty water, it will not hurt the skin, even if you accidentally drink it, it is non-toxic and pollution-free." "Haha, is it true?" Qin Yu's smile was stiff, and he suppressed his mysophobia

. Zi had broken the gong and was a little stumbling when speaking, "I remembered that I had something to do at work, so I left first." Then, she stepped

ashore with the most graceful and quick movements, and followed the path between the terraces towards the smoke curling up from the kitchen. Go to the hut.

Ning Yu took a breath of fresh air, felt a lot more relaxed, and held on to the bamboo hat that had fallen to the side just now.

She got up to plant the rice seedlings early in the morning with eyes wide open. When the sun came up, she had already planted more than half of the rice seedlings. She was almost done. She put her hands on her hips and felt proud.

He turned his head to look at the progress on Qin Yu's side -

what he saw were two rows of wilted seedlings with strange shapes. They were planted diagonally without falling over, and some of them were not firmly planted. Their roots were floating on the water with mud, and the seedlings were floating on the water. The gaps between them also vary in size.

She looked up at the sky, feeling a touch of sadness in her heart. The joyful and relaxed mood she had just felt after getting rid of Qin Yu suddenly felt as if cold water had been poured on her, half cooling down.

[Hahaha, the workload has doubled. Qin Yu really doesn't know how to plant rice. 】

【How can a beautiful woman plant rice seedlings? ]

[I'm really surprised that Ning Yu's rice transplanting skills are so high. Sisters, this is so down-to-earth. 】

【How difficult can it be to transplant rice seedlings? Just repeat a few actions. Once you are familiar with it, you can get started quickly. ]

[The previous one is easy for you to say. If you look at his speed, he doesn't look like a novice at all. Judging from Ning Yu's face, she looks like a pampered young lady. Unexpectedly, she can work in the hall, kitchen, and plant rice in the fields. 】

【Honestly, I could watch her flowing rice-planting posture all day long. It's so healing, isn't it? Combined with the mist-shrouded and vibrant terraces, it makes me want to retreat to the mountains and forests. ]

[This is the retirement life in my fantasy. I farm and hoe the fields every day, make fires to cook, and take my time to cook tea and enjoy the scenery. It's so pleasant. 】

The sun is getting higher and higher, but Ningyu, the farmer, is not restless, and his movements are still unhurried, as if he is integrated with the heaven and earth.

I don't know how much time passed, but the phone in Ning Yu's pocket suddenly rang.

A warm voice came from the other end, "Sister Ning, are you okay? Lunch is ready. Come back to the cabin to eat." Ning Yu also felt hungry, "There are still two rows left, I will be there soon

. Wen

Mianmian said in a narrow tone: "Sister Mu even specially made pumpkin cakes. You are in for a treat."

Ning Yu was stunned and felt a fever in his ears.

On the way up the mountain on the tour bus of the program crew, she just accidentally mentioned that she wanted to eat the pumpkin pie made by her grandma, but unexpectedly, Mu Qiuyan took it to heart.

Her chest felt hot, and her excited heart seemed to have flown back to the hut.

The cabin is not big, with a main room and a small kitchen attached to the back.

The program crew put together a few simple small tables they brought, and nine people crowded in and out of the courtyard, making it extremely crowded.

Ning Yu bit into the crispy and delicious fried pumpkin pie, her eyes drifting toward the other guests with some resentment.

Mu Qiuyan on the side frowned and asked, "Isn't the pumpkin cake delicious?"

Ning Yu looked away when he heard this and shook his head with a smile, "It's so delicious. Did you pour some mint into the flour?" Water, sweet but not greasy, the skin is crispy and crispy, and it tastes delicious."

That's it -

Wen Mianmian: "Yes, it's so delicious. I didn't expect Sister Mu to have such a good craftsmanship."

Zhu Wen : "I can eat several at a time."

Ming Jue: "It reminds me of the time when we roasted corn together in college. The corn at that time is still unforgettable to me -" ...

crying, she thought she only had She only had a share, but it turned out that everyone had a share.

Ning Yu, who misunderstood "I made pumpkin cakes specially for you" as "I made pumpkin cakes specially for you", cried silently in her heart. Sure enough, it was me who was sentimental.

"But why did Mr. Zhou come with you?" Ning Yu glanced at Zhou Yi sitting in the corner, his tone without any fluctuation.

Zhu Wen: "Well...he drove up by himself at noon and said that as a love observer, he naturally has to observe our situation at all times." The matter of Zhou Yiboli's forum ended with a public apology from a person who claimed to have stolen his account

. The scene is over, and the fans have been given an explanation, and the storm has passed. The clarification has been clarified. Believe it or not, feel free to testify.

Anyway, Ning Yu didn't wait for Zhou Yi's so-called lawyer's letter. He left the set noisily at that time, and now he ran back dejectedly.

He also regained his previous attitude of being very attentive to Mu Qiuyan. I don't know what's wrong with him.

Zhou Yi smiled, sat on the bench next to Mu Qiuyan, and took out a bottle of mineral water. "I see you have been busy for a long time. Are you tired? Drink some water and rest. I will open it for you." Ning

Yu His eyes were slightly cold, his arm went around Mu Qiuyan, and he directly cut off the bottle of water Zhou Yi opened, "Hiss—I'm eating this spicy chicken, it's a bit spicy, so I just want to drink some water to slow it down. Thank you, Brother Zhou, this water is for me Just drink it first."

He took a few more sips in front of Zhou Yi, "Ah, it's so comfortable. I've been working all morning and haven't had time to drink water yet. After bathing, I'll give you another drink. Bottle."

Then he actively took another bottle of mineral water and opened the cap.

Mu Qiuyan: "...Well, actually I'm not very thirsty..."

"Give it to me, Aning, I happen to be thirsty." Qin Yu suddenly appeared, holding the mineral water bottle, and looked at Ning Yu pitifully , "You're not even willing to give me a bottle of water."

Ning Yu didn't let go: "...I'm thirsty, and a bottle of water may not be enough for me to drink. There are many over there, why don't you get it yourself. "

You haven't finished the bottle yet. Give me this bottle. If you are thirsty, I will open it for you."

A bottle of water was pulled back and forth between the two of them, feeling extremely happy.

Mu Qiuyan seemed to be unable to stand it any longer, and rushed over to hold the mouth of the bottle and lift it up: "To be fair, you all should stop drinking. I'll drink. Is it okay if I drink?" Wen Mianmian, who was eating melon, was shocked and confused

. He somewhat understood, "Sister Ning..."

Ning Yu looked at her and saw her silently coming out from under the table, giving a thumbs up sign.

Ning Yu: ...What is this all about? !

It was a bit of a chaotic scene. Ming Jue, who was sitting on the small bench, crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. He looked at Qin Yu, then at Mu Qiuyan, and then at Wen Mianmian.

Mingjue: Hiss—is there something wrong?

32

Seeing that the water bottle was in Mu Qiuyan's hand, Ning Yu looked slightly happy, but Qin Yu frowned unnoticeably.

Wen Mianmian looked from left to right, and suddenly understood Sister Wenwen's daily mentality of eating melons. It was so delicious to watch the Shura field drama up close.

[This relationship is too messy, right? She loves her, she doesn't love her, she loves her, but what about her, does she love her? 】

【There are too many elements and they can be dispersed. 】

【Anyone bet, I'll bet all my summer homework on Ning Yu and Qin Yu. ]

[ I bet fifteen packs of expired spicy strips that they won't succeed. Ning Yu obviously prefers Mu Yingqueen. ]

[I feel so sour, sitting between two beautiful sisters, Ning Yu, I hate it. ]

[What a sin, the program team is a sinner. Not only did Ning Yu, a scumbag, fall in love with a variety show, but she also made me see how her true nature has not changed and she has two things to do. I was really angry. If she really succeeds in joining hands with any unlucky omega, I will live broadcast and eat it. foot! ]

[Mr. Ming: I seem to have suddenly become an outsider? ]

[Mr. Ming's reaction, really, I cried to death. As soon as she was a handsome and wealthy boss, she was no worse than Ning Yu in everything, so why wasn't she as popular as Ning Yu? 】

【One thing to say, I think Ning Yu is more down-to-earth and more likable than her. Probably because of her good family background, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and she is well-dressed and well-fed. She exudes luxury and nobility from head to toe, and is completely on a different level from ordinary people. 】

【I couldn't tell much about her in the hut before, but when I went to the countryside to experience farming life, I could only feel that she was out of place. What she was talking about was that when she and Wen Mianmian were feeding chickens together, they disliked each other's smell and even vomited in front of them. 】

This time for CP matching, Ming Jue and Wen Mianmian happened to be assigned to the same group, and their task was to feed the chickens and collect eggs in the chicken coop.

The chicken coop is very simple, surrounded by an iron mesh and an iron fence at the door. The smell inside is not that good, the fishy smell is mixed with the smell of wet earth.

The flower roosters and the white roosters are mixed together, but they are all fat and strong, with plump and neat wings. They walk around like a king patrolling his territory, with his head held high and his chest high, majestic.

The food fed to the chickens is a whole bag of whole grains. When you open it, the inside is of different colors, mixed with corn and millet. Occasionally, a whole can of round and fat meat worms will be placed in the trough next to it to supplement nutrition.

The hen waddled with a big belly. After eating and drinking, she nestled into the grass nest and remained motionless.

Wen Mianmian wore a pink apron and walked around the chicken coop, sprinkling corn on the ground. The chickens cooed and pecked at the ground, their wings flapping, bringing up a burst of sand.

Ming Jue: "Ahem, cough, cough..." She choked on the dust. She had never seen the boss fight like this in the past twenty years, and for the first time, she was panicked.

She had never imagined that the chicken coop environment would be like this before she came here. She wore a pair of white high-heeled shoes with diamonds on the toes. They were more than enough to walk on the red carpet, but stepping on the uneven sand at this time was simply torture.

After taking a few steps, her high heels seemed to have stepped on something soft and sank in. When she lowered her head, she saw that there was something moist, dark and hard on the soles.

The smell of chicken feces that hit her nostrils made her expression suddenly change, and she turned to stone on the spot.

Wen Mianmian put on her gloves and looked at Mingjue who was standing at the door with some doubts, "What's wrong, Mr. Ming, ah, the chicken coop may be a little dirty... There are high rain boots over there. It's pretty good to wear high heels." It's inconvenient."

Ming Jue looked at the muddy shoes in the corner with resistance written all over his face: "I won't go in anymore. Come out as soon as you finish picking up the eggs." Wen Mianmian nodded and threw them away

. Bao Gu squatted next to the henhouse and tentatively touched the eggs under the hen, but the hen reacted alertly, turned her head around, and pecked at the hand. Wen Mianmian was startled and quickly pulled her hand away. It went back and forth many times, one chicken and one person looked at each other, and the silent smoke filled the air quietly.

[Hahahaha, Mianmian is so cute. ]

[This is too dangerous. The hen is hatching eggs. If you touch it at this time, it will peck people. 】

Ming Jue frowned greatly, covered his nose and squatted by the iron fence to give instructions, "Look to the side and see if any have fallen to the ground. It's too dangerous to fight the hens for eggs." "Over there

, Over there, touch the nest a few more times."

Wen Mianmian squatted and pulled her body, and suddenly her eyes lit up, "Mr. Ming, Mr. Ming, there is a nest here." She picked up the nest with some joy, and there was a nest inside. The big eggs were lying quietly, not stained with dirt, and they were all white and flawless.

The warm smile was very sunny, the pear dimples around the mouth were looming, and the cheeks were flushed with happiness. It was cute and soft. Ming Jue looked at the woman's smile, blinked his eyes, his heart skipped a beat, and he laughed unconsciously.

Now, the task is completed.

Ming Jue stood at the gate of the iron fence and smiled at Wen Mianmian, who was walking over with a clutch of eggs. "Mianmian, you are really amazing. When we go back, we... vomit..." He was caught off guard when he smelled the scent of Wen Mianmian's body

. After tasting it, she leaned over and retched several times.

Wen Mianmian's face froze and turned pale. For a moment, because of embarrassment, her entire face turned red, her lips trembled slightly, and she took a few steps back unconsciously.

"I'm sorry, I am indeed a little... nauseated by the taste..." Ming Jue raised his head and wanted to apologize, but couldn't help but feel sick in his stomach.

Wen Mianmian's face changed again and again, this time it was completely livid.

At this time, "Cuckoo--"

a noisy chicken crow came, breaking the warm look between the two. Not far away, a plump white chicken and a flower rooster were pecking at each other. It pecked and screamed, its feathers flew all over the floor, but it still didn't give up.

Wen Mianmian pursed her lips and placed a nest of eggs on the ground. She turned around and walked to the two rookie chickens that were pecking each other. She took the fatter white chicken into her arms with a firm hand.

The white chicken's majestic and high-spirited posture suddenly withered. Feeling the intoxicating aura radiating from someone's body, he obediently shrank into Wen Mianmian's arms.

Because it happened so suddenly, Mingjue watched blankly, paused in the middle of vomiting, swallowed like a tremor, and silently picked up the nest of eggs on the ground.

"...The mission is completed, let's go back together."

Wen Mianmian smiled faintly, "Well, there is also an extra meal."

[Mianmian's face turned blue at the time. If you put it into perspective, I was really going crazy. ]

[I really want to beat up Ming Jue. This is really rude. Mian Mian touched the egg and caught the chicken, but Ming Jue did nothing and only talked. ]

[After all, those shoes on my feet can buy a hundred chicken coops. If she couldn't bear the tasks assigned by the program team, she would have just refused before, and there would be no need to go into the mountains. Mianmian has an alpha, but it's the same as not having one at all. 】

【Indeed, for a young lady like Ming Jue, the chicken coop is a bit... I don't usually come into contact with it. ]

[Then Zhu Wen and Xu Yi went to the pig pen to feed the pigs. Which one is a professional? It's funny. The tasks assigned by the program team are very user-friendly. They are just a formality and do not require you to take them seriously. Ming Jue didn't even get through the door, and she still felt disgusted and disgusted. She was the most noble. 】

【It's not that I dislike it, it may be that I can't accept it physically. Besides, the value someone creates in one hour cannot be compared to how many lifetimes of touching eggs. ]

[It's not the same thing at all, okay! 】

......

The barrage area was very noisy. Ming Jue looked at the soft and comfortable flat sneakers on her feet, and then glanced at Wen Mianmian who was eating spicy chicken with a happy face. An inexplicable emotion flashed through her mind. She thought Caught, yet clueless.

Ning Yu filled a bowl of fish soup and drank it. He placed the chopsticks on the edge of the table and dropped one after being rubbed by his arm.

She moved the stool back and reached for the chopsticks, but suddenly she encountered a pair of warm hands.

Ning Yu was stunned and turned his head to see that it was Mu Qiuyan's hand.

Mu Qiuyan bent down to pick up the chopsticks and paused. The back of the hand and the palm of the hand were touching, and the smooth and delicate skin rubbed against each other, making it itchy and hot.

Mu Qiuyan pursed her lips and struggled, but Ning Yu subconsciously tightened her grip again.

The fingers lightly scratched, moving from the pink fingernails down to the slender knuckles, the protruding bones on the back of the hand, and the blue and white veins running across it.

Mu Qiuyan's fingers trembled slightly, her cold eyes swept over Ning Yu, and her voice was as clear and crisp as a stone thrown into the water, making ripples.

"Still not letting go?"

Ning Yu reacted, but was a little reluctant to let go. He squeezed Mu Qiuyan's soft palm as if teasing, and retracted his hand before Mu Qiuyan could attack.

Mu Qiuyan: ...

Ning Yu blinked innocently at Mu Qiuyan and lowered his voice: "Sister Mu's hands are so touching."

Mu Qiuyan glared at her and said, "Are you childish?"

Under the table There was very little movement, and the live broadcast camera could not capture it. The other guests who were dining did not notice the unusual atmosphere between Mu Qiuyan and Ning Yu.

Only Qin Yu, who had been paying attention to Ning Yu, unconsciously clenched the chopsticks in his hands, with a flash of disappointment in his eyes.

As an unknown 18th-line translucent, the most important thing "Ning Yu" lacks is time. Picking her feet at home is no fun, and dating all kinds of beautiful omegas is the best pastime in boredom.

But he had no money in his pocket. The salary he just received from the company this month was all spent on the brand-name bag he bought for his new girlfriend yesterday. "Ning Yu" went shopping pennilessly, targeting a rich woman as his next target. On my sister.

Therefore, the encounter with Qin Yu was not due to fate, but was premeditated by "Ning Yu".

With a startling glance outside the coffee shop, "Ning Yu" curled her lips, unbuttoned the top two buttons of the white shirt, and pulled the collar out.

Revealing the delicate and beautiful collarbone, and the proud undulating curves of the chest.

Her temperament is casual and lazy, her long hair is slightly curled, fluffy and soft, and her black denim tights make her legs slender and straight.

The mild aroma of coffee lingered, "Ning Yu" pulled out the chair opposite Qin Yu and sat down naturally, "Sister, would you mind sharing a table with me?"

33

The character of "Ning Yu" is that of a poor student who has not yet graduated and is working part-time during a work-study program, working three jobs a day. His innocent appearance reveals ignorance, but the faint dejection between his eyebrows and eyes is all given by life. Heavy stress.

The sleeves of the white shirt were rolled up to the elbows, revealing the curvy forearms. His slender fingers rested on the side of the slightly steaming coffee cup, and he tilted his head and looked at the sky, "It will rain soon, sister." Do you live nearby?"

Qin Yu didn't even raise her head when she heard this. She was not interested in the sudden little sister in front of her. She had heard similar chats before many times, so it was nothing new.

All of her attention was focused on the tablet in front of her. On the large screen, there were sketches of clothing designs. She tapped lightly on it, and the details were magnified infinitely.

Qin Yu frowned and pinched his brows, still a little dissatisfied. This was already the fifth territory that had been abandoned.

"Is this Kole's wedding dress design?" A voice suddenly interrupted, "Are you their designer? I think you are wearing their new product, but it is still in the pre-sale stage."

Qin Yu raised his eyebrows and turned the digital pen between his fingers a few times. The woman was very tasteful. Sitting in a secluded coffee shop, she was elegant and dignified. Her unique temperament was like a left-behind and independent lotus, exuding a quiet fragrance.

When she looked at her, even "Ning Yu", who had seen countless beauties, couldn't help but feel warm in his ears.

"I worked part-time in Kole's store for a while, and I really like this brand's clothes."

- Weird.

The reason why "Ning Yu" is so familiar with Kole's clothes is because her previous girlfriend liked this brand of clothes very much. It is niche and luxurious. Because of its novel and eye-catching designs, it has become famous in just a few years. Of course, the price is also Really expensive.

And those who can afford such clothes must not be ordinary.

Before "Ning Yu" sat down, his eyes looked up and down like searchlights at Qin Yu, from the jewelry necklace around his neck to the diamond brooch that matched his clothes, the million-dollar watch on his wrist, and his feet. There is nothing about the latest pair of high-end high-heeled shoes that is not exquisite or luxurious.

The price of that kole dress seems a bit mediocre.

Rich and beautiful, a completely beautiful rich woman.

"Ning Yu" would never let go of this opportunity.

Qin Yu: "Oh, which dress do you think is the most beautiful?"

"Ning Yu" searched the memory of his ex-girlfriend and said, "That blue dress, Blue Lover, the fishtail skirt is very It's unique, the sequins on it are... quite dreamy, the yellow bow on the waist is the finishing touch, the colors are clashing, eye-catching and bold..."

Well, what else is there? It seems that the ex-girlfriend's praises for that dress are not limited to these...

Qin Yu said thoughtfully, "The bow... I forgot about this." She picked up the pen again and began to draw on the sketch without any distractions.

Thin raindrops slid past the glass window, blurring the scene into pieces. The wind outside was noisy, but inside there was only light classical music coming from the speakers.

By the time Qin Yu finished pressing his sore shoulders, the sky was already dark. Opposite her, the girl held her chin in her hands and looked outside in a daze, her thin knuckles tapping quietly on the table with the melodious music. .

"Thank you very much for the advice you gave me. The desserts in this coffee shop are delicious. I'll treat you to whatever you want to eat." "Ning

Yu" slowly smiled, "It would be great if I could help my sister. However, It's time for me to work part-time, so I can't go on to have dessert with my sister. What a pity." "Ning

Yu" stuck out her tongue, "Otherwise, sister will invite you next time? Let's add a WeChat account~"

Maybe Thinking that the girl's smile was too eye-catching, Qin Yu somehow managed not to reject this well-behaved and cute girl. She didn't calm down until the girl waved goodbye to her.

The hand holding the cup was shaking a little, and some of the cold coffee spilled out and got on his white fingers. Qin Yu frowned and stood up, heading towards the toilet.

And someone who was on his way to work was sitting in the corner looking at Qin Yu's back, with a hint of determination to win at the corner of his mouth.

As a hunter, having enough patience is the key to successfully catching your prey.

In the month after that, "Ning Yu" could always find ways to meet Qin Yu, including going shopping, having dinner, working as a fashion model and going to the movies. In terms of the control of ambiguous scales, it has taken a different conservative route from the past.

Qin Yu's social circle is not large. Unlike Ming Jue, who hangs out in the Vanity Fair all year round, socializing with wine and being all-rounded, she is more like a pure fashion designer, quietly drawing pictures and making clothes, which is what she loves more.

Compared to the fast-paced intimate contact of adults, it is obviously more appropriate to take the route of soaking a frog in warm water.

Although he had all the memories of his original self, Ning Yu could not sense the changes in his empathic original body's mind when he planned a love scam for so long.

——One month, which is simply a fantasy for the original scumbag who never dated his previous lovers for more than a week.

Not to mention that her large-scale emotional scam even reached the stage of marriage proposal. In the first half hour, "Ning Yu" knelt on the ground and confessed her love to Qin Yu to propose marriage. The love was deep and the love was natural. In the second half hour, Qin Yu took advantage of it. While taking a shower, I bought a train ticket and ran away overnight.

Outrageous, outrageous in capital letters.

Just imagine, you happily take a fragrant bath and want to spiritually unite with your lover, but your lover disappears and evaporates.

And when you want to find her, you suddenly realize that you know nothing about her. No one even knows her last name. There is only an overly casual pseudonym "lemon", the same name. , are everywhere on the Internet, and a search will bring up a long list of them.

No one in this situation would be able to say forgiveness with the heart of a holy mother.

Judging from the original's "stained" love history, this is the worst and worst time she has ever done.

Probably because of the destiny of reincarnation and karma, it happened in Lian Zong this time. Ning Yu couldn't figure out what Qin Yu was thinking, so he could only find a way to hide.

The meal was delicious, and the program team specially prepared honeydew melons that were brought up from the mountain and kept in a refrigerator.

The sun was shining high at noon, and the vitality in the mountains seemed to suddenly flow. The mist surrounding the mountains slowly dissipated. The moist morning mist was baked by the sun on the branches and turned into raindrops. In the tea fields in the distance, tea farmers Bending down to work while carrying a wooden basket.

The director wore childlike green glasses and was lying on a recliner behind the live broadcast camera, shaking a cattail leaf fan. "Have you had a good rest?" As soon as he said these words, he was about to cause trouble. He would do farm work and transplant rice seedlings in the morning

. , feeding chickens, raising pigs, and cooking, what about the afternoon?

The four groups will draw lots and change them?

Director: "The reason why I brought all the guests here this time is actually because of a legend, a legend about this mountain." [

I said this environment looks so familiar, it's true. ]

[Hahaha Yuelao Mountain, I saw them saying they wanted to go up the mountain in the morning, and I had a vague idea in my heart. ]

[ Yuelao Mountain is only somewhat famous in this city, and many people may not have heard of it. 】

【It's just in this city and I haven't been there yet, so is the legend about Yuelao Mountain that people who try to find a good match true? 】

[I was lucky enough to go there. There is Yuelao Temple on the top of the mountain. I heard it has a history of 500 years. I went to hang a red string at that time. Now I am married and have a baby. Thank you Yue Lao for giving me a marriage, I am very satisfied. ]

[Then let me come to Yun to fulfill my wish. I went there the year before last and happened to meet my current partner. I fell in love with him and got married this year. 】

【So smart? Why did I go and still haven't found a partner yet? Is it because the fate has not arrived yet? 】

【... emm, I heard that if you go to seek marriage, if you can't find a partner within three years, it means that you and your destined partner are destined to be separated in this life, and you can only live alone. 】

【? ? ? Are you sure this isn't a curse? 】

The director took out a gaudy big pink sachet from his pocket, with lotus koi embroidered on one side and two mandarin ducks playing in the water on the other side. The stitching looked a bit crude, and some of the stuffing was missing from the edges because of wear and tear. Come out.

"In the Yuelao Temple on the top of the mountain, our program team staff have placed two such sachets. What you want to do is to find the sachets and hang them on the marriage tree at the door." After saying this, he was incomprehensible

. He shook his fan and said, "The person who successfully finds the sachet and hangs it on the marriage tree can decide the CP partner for the next date." After scanning the crowd with different expressions,

he continued, "Next time The date is the day after tomorrow, the date plan is decided by the guests themselves, and the love expenses incurred during the period will be borne by the program team."

This temptation is very big.

Zhu Wen: "I agree to any conditions, including a champagne party on the top floor of Blue Moon? How about a picnic in the forest park in a hot air balloon, and a planeload of rose petals flown from abroad to..." "Wait, wait, wait

, "The corners of the director's mouth twitched, and his face was stiff, interrupting Zhu Wen's beautiful thoughts, "Are your requests a bit unrealistic..." Zhu Wen curled her lips, "Don't you mean to bear it all." Ning Yu echoed next to him

,

" That's right, director, you have been tough for a while, you have to carry out this rich and powerful image to the end. The live broadcast is still on. If you don't fulfill your promise, there will be so many netizens watching." A typical person watching the excitement is not too big a deal

.

The director was very unhappy. He pushed the plastic glasses on the bridge of his nose up to his forehead and said righteously, "What does it mean to be tough? Ning Yu, do you know how to speak? Who wants to regret it? This ...Although the request is unrealistic, I didn't say I wouldn't implement it." "

As long as you complete this task requirement, isn't it okay for me to cover the hotel, fly the hot air balloon, and scatter the flower petals?" "Okay, okay,

of course. ." Ning Yu praised the director sincerely, which was bound to block the way for the program team to regret it.

The scale of Yuelao Temple was beyond Ning Yu's imagination. In the main hall opposite was a naive statue of Yuelao, and on both sides were rows of wing rooms. There is a wooden sign with a wind chime tied to the wall in the yard, which moves with the wind and makes a crisp and sweet sound.

There is a huge marriage tree at the door. The roots are tangled at the bottom, the bark is hard, and the branches that stick out are dense and long. Countless red ribbons are fluttering in the wind, and even a large part of the red ribbons have faded and become discolored. The wrinkles are dry and cracked, and the heaviness of time is clearly evident.

The huge Yuelao Temple has only one nun responsible for daily cleaning. Except for the sound of wind chimes and rustling branches and leaves, it is very quiet.

Under the sunlight, the red tiles and green eaves seem to be shining.

[Making such a big noise in the temple doesn't mean it disturbs Yue Lao? ]

[Yes, you are noisily hiding things here to make a show. Did the director get permission from others? ]

[I don't know what other Yuelao temples are like, but this Yuelao temple in Yuelao Mountain... has a strange custom. If you want to seek marriage, the more noisy you are, the more doge you will get. ]

[After hanging the red rope ribbon, it is best to run around the Yuelao Temple. ]

[It's best to shout when running in circles, I want to fall in love, I want to fall in love! ]

[After shouting, it's best to kick the south wall. ]

[Hahahaha, because it is said that Yuelao of Yuelao Temple loves to sleep. If you don't wake him up, he will be passive and slow down at work. ]

[Are you serious? Ha ha ha ha. 】

Since the director dared to praise Haikou, he said that finding the sachet was not an easy task. Eight people took the incense tablets blessed by Yue Lao from the old nun and stepped in.

Zhou Yi was stopped outside.

Zhou Yi's tone was irritable: "Why can't I go in? Observers are just for observation. How can I observe if I don't go in?" Director: "Love observers don't need

sachets. It's useless if you go in. Every room inside, especially the We have installed cameras on the sachets in advance, and you can see the same thing in the live broadcast room." Zhou

Yi looked at Mu Qiuyan's back as he walked in with a hint of anger: Then what's the point of driving up the mountain for three hours? ? ?

Qin Yu followed Ning Yu and looked around the main hall with his arms crossed. Except for the statue of a month old man and the merit box in front, there was nothing in the main hall. It was simple and clean, and there was no place to hide anything.

Li Yifan knocked on the wooden merit box. There were mottled marks on it. After countless years of precipitation, the edges of the coins were already covered with light brown rough edges.

He turned around and asked Wen Mianmian beside him, "Mianmian, do you think they put the sachet inside this? It's not easy to take." Wen Mianmian didn't speak, and Mingjue was the first to respond, "

Look Look at the width of this gap, can it fit that bulging sachet?"

She crossed her chest and looked at Li Yifan like an idiot.

Li Yifan didn't seem to expect that Ming Jue would intervene, and he frowned and didn't react.

Ning Yu looked at this scene and thought with some uncertainty, could it be that the heroine finally started to fall in love with Mianmian? What about Mu Qiuyan, has she given up?

His eyes turned to Mu Qiuyan, who was dazedly touching the wooden sign beside him. Ning Yu opened his mouth. Just as he was about to say something, Qin Yu's hand suddenly came over.

"I didn't expect this mission to be so important. Ning Yu, if you find the sachet, who will you choose as your date?" "If I find the sachet, Miss Ning is willing to have a wonderful date with me.

Want to go on a date?"

The straightforward date invitation made everyone else look over in unison.

Ning Yu forced a smile and tried to pull his arm away from Qin Yu, but was pulled by her other hand, "I found that Miss Ning's attitude towards me seemed too indifferent. Have we met somewhere before? Or Have you ever made a grudge?"

"No way." Ning Yu used both hands to gently push Qin Yu away, "I don't seem to have any impression of Miss Qin. I'm just not used to being so close to people I don't know well." "No impression

. ?" Qin Yu had a smile on his face, but there was no smile at all in his eyes. They were as deep as a black hole that swallows everything in the universe, and all the colors dimmed instantly, "When you say that, I still feel deep. Deeply sad."

Ning Yu sighed in his heart, and shouted in his heart that he had repeated it countless times since he entered the book, "The original owner is not a human being."

Look at the person who hurt someone's omega and deceived him into this, and he still misses her in his heart.

The delay in taking revenge and collecting debts is probably because the love in my heart has not ended.

However, this Ning Yu is not that "Ning Yu". The person who spent a month-long wonderful time with Qin Yu is not Ning Yu. The person who awakens the bud of love in her heart and can be called her first love is not Ning Yu. That person is not Ning Yu. A false persona named "lemon" disguised as the original person.

Even if Ning Yu hadn't crossed over, he probably wouldn't have chosen to be with Qin Yu according to his original behavior of "never looking back" and throwing away his lover after an appointment.

Sisters, if you have been deceived so miserably, please stop continuing.

Your most appropriate reaction now is to slap me hard and make me pay back the money!

Although Ning Yu is now heavily in debt and has no money to repay, she can write an IOU as she has too many debts to bear.

Deliberately pretending not to see Qin Yu's expression, Ning Yu walked towards the side hall.

Qin Yu seemed to be stimulated by her reaction. He stopped on the spot and lost his mood to follow. She bit her lip, a little unwillingly, and turned her head to look at Mu Qiuyan who was still staying there. "Why don't Mu Yinghou follow?" Do you want to go together?"

The flames of war suddenly changed direction. Mu Qiuyan's expression was indifferent, "Whether I follow or not doesn't seem to have much to do with Miss Qin. Of course, if Miss Qin wants to follow, she doesn't need to pay attention to others." Qin Yu seemed

to Unexpectedly, Mu Qiuyan would react like this, her eyes were slightly cold, "Mu Yinghou said this, is she very confident in herself? Blind confidence finally failed, this feeling is not good." Mu Qiuyan's cold eyes

swept Xiang Qinyu put the wooden sign into his pocket, "It also depends on who gave you your confidence."

34

Walking along the corridor, there are several lanterns hanging on the wooden corridors, with pictures of ladies holding lanterns painted on the lamps. The window lattice is clean and dust-free. At a glance, there is indeed no place to hide anything.

Ning Yu walked forward slowly and suddenly heard a subtle "clang, clang, clang, clang" sound. She raised her foot and opened one of the small rooms. The space inside was not big, with a single bed against the wall, a small square table and a small Bench, and a narrow wardrobe next to the bed.

The window was not closed, and the wind made a lot of noise. Ning Yu walked over and found that the latch of the window was broken and could only be left open.

Then she turned her head and faced a duck in the corner behind the door.

Kodak Duck: Stare~~

Ning Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, and looked at the Kodak Duck who appeared in a different place: ...with a

bland expression and a soft and cute body sitting in the corner behind the door, if You would never find this easily just by standing at the door and taking a quick glance.

She stepped forward and picked up the suspicious duck. A piece of paper fell out from its back and fluttered to the ground. Ning Yu picked up the sticky note and saw the following words: Written: "This is a dedicated camera for the program team, please do not destroy it."

[Hahaha, face-killing, I love Sister Ning's beauty. ]

[I have to say, her face is quite attractive to me. 】

【Three views sometimes follow the five senses. Be more clear-headed, she is a woman who cannot be loved. ]

[Is there any conflict between hating her and liking her face? 】

Although it said please do not destroy, adhering to the competitive spirit of the game, she still touched the duck from head to toe. Mini cameras were installed in the eyes. If you look closely at each other, you can still see tiny details. A red light flashed.

Ning Yu touched his chin, placed the duck on the table, turned his head and looked around.

Since there is a camera in the room, it means that there is a high possibility that there is a sachet here. The duck's eyes just seemed to be facing this direction - Ning Yu focused his attention on the inconspicuous wardrobe

.

The wooden wardrobe seemed to have not been used for a long time. When the door was opened, it made a "squeaking" sound, and the decaying and old smell from the pavement was mixed with the fishy smell of wet paint.

In the middle of the wardrobe, a familiar sachet was nailed by a nail and hung down. Because Ning Yu shook slightly when he opened the door, the big pink color looked particularly conspicuous.

Sure enough there is!

Ning Yu's eyes lit up, and he reached for the sachet while squatting down, but the hook and the thin threads on the sachet were tightly entangled. No matter how hard Ning Yu pulled, he couldn't pull it off. He fiddled with it like this for ten minutes. , she was so tired that she was sweating and couldn't take it off.

At this time, a burst of footsteps sounded outside, as well as intermittent voices.

It should be that other guests came here.

In desperation, she picked up the duck on the table, huddled up into the closet, then pursed her lips and gently took the cupboard away. If the sachet is seen by other guests, things will become troublesome. It will not be easy to take the sachet out and hang it on the marriage tree.

She rolled her throat and listened carefully to the sounds outside. The voices of several people seemed to be a little quieter, and they probably didn't notice her. But before she could relax, the door of the wing was suddenly pushed open.

A slight footsteps sounded in the room, Ning Yu covered her mouth nervously, breathing a lot softer, for fear of making any noise.

She looked outside along the crack in the closet and could only vaguely see figures walking around the room.

The sound from the window made people a little concerned. Mu Qiuyan walked to the window and wanted to close it, only to find the same problem as Ning Yu. She looked around, looking for something to push against, and raised her feet to move closer to the bed.

Is this coming? Did you discover something?

Ning Yu's body shrank back unconsciously, and her back was pressed against the wardrobe, blocking the sachet tightly. The wardrobe, which could not bear the heavy weight, made a squeaking sound at the right time.

Mu Qiuyan heard some movement at the tip of her ear and reached out to close the closet door. When she was about to open it, a black figure suddenly ran out of it, scaring her and taking a few steps back.

She lowered her head, and a round plush doll rolled to her feet, its bland eyes staring at her unblinkingly.

——A reachable duck?

Mu Qiuyan looked up blankly again and saw Ning Yu squatting in the closet with his knees in his arms, looking at her in confusion.

"Uh... this duck is yours?"

Ning Yu: "This is actually... I brought it up from the mountain. Yes, this is mine."

Mu Qiuyan was suspicious, "You bring one What are you doing here, Kodakya? I didn't seem to see you when I entered the palace just now." It was

too inappropriate for Kodak to appear at this time and place, so Mu Qiuyan started pinching Kodak without saying a word.

"Hey, please be gentle, be careful not to break it." Ning Yu said quickly, and there was also a miniature camera prepared by the program team.

Apart from the soft touch of the Q-bomb, there were no pockets to hide things. Mu Qiuyan looked left and right, focusing on the eyes of Kodakya. The red light seemed familiar. He had been walking in and out of the studio all year round. Mu Qiuyan, who was used to the presence of the camera, reacted immediately.

"This is the invisible camera set up by the program team." Mu Qiuyan raised a smile at the corner of her mouth, and her cold face gained a hint of playfulness. She raised her eyebrows and shook the duck at Ning Yu, immediately connecting all the joints, " Is there a sachet here?"

Ning Yu shook his head reflexively, "There is no sachet, there is no sachet."

Mu Qiuyan: "Then why are you squatting in the closet? Isn't the sachet in the closet?"

Ning Yu spread his hands. , "Sister Mu, I really don't understand what you are talking about."

Mu Qiuyan raised her eyebrows, "You act coquettishly when you are nervous. It is useless to call me sister at this time. Come out quickly and keep this posture motionless. It's quite hard, just hang the sachet behind you."

Ning Yu froze, Mu Qiuyan revealed the location of the sachet in a few words, and she couldn't continue to lie.

But she still stayed there, "I was the first to like this sachet. Sister Mu, just give it to me."

Mu Qiuyan looked at Ning Yu with complicated eyes and refused bluntly.

Ning Yu rested his elbows on his knees, holding his chin and looking at Mu Qiuyan intently: "Why does Sister Mu want to get the sachet so much? I thought Sister Mu must not be interested in this kind of game of finding things." According to

Ning From Yu's observation, during the days of "First Heartbeat", Mu Qiuyan never expressed her admiration for any alpha. Even in the letter-writing session every night, she chose to write to the omega.

Yes, write for omega.

Ever since the first night when a low-EQ alpha alpha wrote to an alpha who was also Ning Yu, this practice of writing friendship letters to people of the same sex without attractive guests has been accepted by default.

There was even a situation where Zhu Wen and Mu Qiuyan exchanged words for several days, leaving the audience speechless.

Ning Yu heard about this from the person involved, Zhu Wen. Zhu Wen's expression was very "weird" when he said this.

"It would be great if Sister Mu is an alpha. I can really do it."

Ning Yu: "I can do whatever I want. Didn't you call her Mu Shadow Queen before? Why did you start calling her... so close to her?"

Zhu Wen looked at her with disgust and shook her head: "This is the difference. In front of Mu Yinghou, you are just a childish elementary school chicken. Oh, actually...even if you are an omega, it is not impossible, right. The same is true for same-sex love. Love, as long as two people are happy..."

Zhu Wen's thoughts gradually became dangerous. After being poisoned by Mu Qiuyan, she even had the idea of ​​developing a different sexual orientation.

Mu Qiuyan was like a Bodhisattva who had a pure heart and few desires, and had a cold face. No matter how attentive Ming Jue and Xu Yi were, he stuck to his heart and never responded.

Every time the CP-addicted audience sees Mu Qiuyan appear, they feel like the pink bubble background sound has turned into a golden shimmering Great Compassion Mantra, just shy of knocking on the wooden fish.

After being called "frigid", Mu Qiuyan was also nicknamed "Elm Knot". Fans laughed at the thousand-year-old tree for not blooming, and it would be in vain if he fell in love with her. If he waited for her to succeed in holding hands, he would be miserable in the next life.

Mu Qiuyan like this should be someone who doesn't care about the person she dates.

"Sister Mu, you can't choose an omega as your date."

Mu Qiuyan helplessly held her forehead, "Of course I know."

Ning Yu's heart shrank: "Then you are -"

Outside the door, the sound of chatting sounded again. After getting up, Mu Qiuyan put her index finger to her lips and shushed slightly, signaling Ning Yu to stop talking.

Ming Jue: "What's going on? Even Qiu Yan is gone. Did you see Qiu Yan when you turned over there?"

Wen Mianmian: "I don't know. I didn't see Sister Ning either. They are together now." "?"

Qin Yu: "Go to each room one by one. It's not okay if you lose someone."

Ning Yu's heart tightened, and he and Mu Qiuyan looked at each other, and moved to the side in a tacit understanding. Mu Qiuyan entered the closet and took her place.

With just the effort of his front and back legs, Qin Yu opened the door and walked in with dignity.

It is difficult to fit an adult into the cramped wardrobe, let alone two people. There is no extra space at all. Their forearms are close to each other, their legs are curled up with difficulty, and their thighs are touching their thighs.

The air circulation seems to have become a little slow, the breathing and heartbeat of the other party have become clearly visible, and the touching skin is hot. The two of them have had similar close contact before, but they only stayed for a few seconds. , fleeting.

This time, the time of sticking was longer, and the temperature in the closet seemed to rise as the two breaths entwined.

Ning Yu felt that her neck was being burned by Mu Qiuyan's hot breath. Her whole body was stiff and she wanted to move further. She put one hand on the top of her head and the other hand seemed to be stuck in the void as if she couldn't grasp the point of stress. I scratched it.

The next second, her palm pressed something soft and warm -

and at the same time, Mu Qiuyan's voice, as cold as ice, sounded in her ears.

"Where are you touching?!"

35

Ning Yu's whole body turned red from holding back, and the soft body so close at hand made her whole body feel hot. She pulled her hand back and moved it to the side in an extremely twisted posture, leaning against Mu Qiuyan's inner thigh. My buttocks were rubbed together through a layer of soft clothing.

Mu Qiuyan:...

"Can you please stop moving!"

Ning Yu was even more embarrassed. She stiffened her body and did not dare to move anymore. The touch on her legs was infinitely amplified in the quiet and small space. She rolled her throat and head. He felt as if he was having a fever, and seemed to smell the faint body fragrance of Mu Qiuyan, which was surging and alluring.

Mu Qiuyan lowered her head and bit her lip. She felt uncomfortable everywhere. Sweat broke out on her forehead. She whispered coldly, "Move your thigh back." Ning Yu felt aggrieved: "It wasn't you who gave in just now

. Don't move."

Mu Qiuyan: "Then your..." Your thighs are touching my butt!

"Change your position!"

Ning Yu's palms pressing on the top of the wardrobe were slightly closed, and Mu Qiuyan's legs were entangled with each other, trying to find a point of support, but they were so slippery that they couldn't stand straight, "Why don't you move your upper body closer to me? "Tuck your legs back."

Mu Qiuyan reluctantly followed the instructions, feeling more and more that hiding in the closet with Ning Yu was a wrong choice.

Therefore, they cannot be discovered by anyone. This situation cannot be explained no matter how it is explained.

After changing positions, Ning Yu's thigh finally left Mu Qiuyan's buttocks, but correspondingly, the posture of the two of them at this time was more like Ning Yu holding Mu Qiuyan in his arms.

Qin Yu, who was outside the door, walked around the room several times on high heels. She didn't find anything unusual. Her pupils shrank slightly. She vaguely remembered if Mu Qiuyan had entered this room just now?

The wing room was very small, everything was visible at a glance, and the only place to hide people was——

Qin Yu squatted down, tilted his head and looked under the bed, and saw a pair of calm expressions.

She was startled and almost sat down on the ground. She put her hands on her chest and took a deep breath. "Why is there a duck here? It doesn't look cute at all." This was what Ning Yu dragged Mu Qiuyan in

. At that time, Mu Qiuyan accidentally kicked her under the bed.

Qin Yu grabbed the Kodak Duck, held it in his arms, and squinted his eyes at the tall wardrobe next to the bed.

Ning Yu looked at the pair of high leather boots approaching gradually in the crack of the door, and felt excited.

Mu Qiuyan stopped breathing and closed her eyes, not daring to see what was going to happen next.

"Miss Qin, why are you here? I heard that Mr. Ming found a sachet there. Why don't we go over there and take a look." The voice that spoke was low and it was Li Yifan.

Qin Yu crossed his arms and said in a slightly disgusted tone, "What's so good about her? I have nothing to do with her."

Ning Yu frowned secretly. It sounds like the relationship between Qin Yu and Ming Jue is not that good? But they weren't childhood sweethearts engaged. In the original novel, Qin Yu was very happy to see her marry Ming Jue.

Li Yifan: "Miss Qin wants to form a CP with Ning Yu. I can help you snatch the sachet found by Mr. Ming. How about we form an alliance?" The Kodak Duck in Qin Yu's arms watched silently

. Everything, the audience in front of the screen began to get excited again.

[Hahahaha, grab the sachet, so exciting! 】

【I almost forgot about this operation. I silently light a candle for Mr. Ming and hang the sachet on the tree quickly. ]

[She is kicking the south wall now, and the movement is still very loud, for fear that others will not know. ]

[Snatch it, grab it, this is the effect of the variety show I want to see. 】

Qin Yu patted the dust on his knees that had been rubbed against the bed, with a calm expression, "No need, the things you snatched are meaningless. Mingjue won't choose me as his date after finding the sachet, so I don't need to worry. However, If she chooses Wen Mianmian..."

Li Yifan frowned, with an unhappy expression, "She won't choose Mianmian, the person she likes is Mu Qiuyan." "

That's hard to say," Qin Yu stretched out his index finger and shook it Akira said, "One is the person I have been pursuing for a long time but cannot get, and the other is the person who is infatuated and persistent with me. It's really hard to decide which one to choose." Moreover, after spending the past few days together, Mingjue doesn't seem to have any feelings for Wen

. He showed his kindness without caring.

Li Yifan snorted coldly, his face darkened, "Miss Qin thought the things she snatched were boring, so why did she insist on pestering Ning Yu? The person she likes is Mu Qiuyan, and Miss Qin knows it well. From this aspect, It seems that Miss Qin and I are quite similar, we are both poor people waiting to be chosen."

The two people in the closet froze when they heard this.

Ning Yu's eyes were wandering, and he lowered his head to explain, "Li Yifan was just talking nonsense. I actually didn't..." At this time,

Mu Qiuyan raised her head after hearing the words, and Ning Yu's cool lips brushed against the other person's soft and smooth cheeks, When they looked at each other, they could clearly see the shock in each other's eyes.

The distance between the two of them was very close, their noses touched, their lingering eyes were intertwined, and the ambiguous and hot atmosphere seemed to begin to spread from the heat between their lips.

Ning Yu stared at Mu Qiuyan's bright red lips, which were as delicate and smooth as petals. Because of nervousness, Mu Qiuyan bit her lips, and her silver teeth swept across her lips, making them look a little white.

At that moment, all reason collapsed. She leaned forward, pressed her lips to hers, and sucked lightly on her lips with her flexible tongue.

There is a silver thread between the intertwined lips.

Ning Yu looked at Mu Qiuyan, who was stunned. His lips were stained with rose color. His eyes looked at him with a bit of confusion and shock. He even forgot to resist the hands on Ning Yu's shoulders.

This look really made people want to bully him. Ning Yu lowered his head and put his lips into it again. He even boldly pried open Mu Qiuyan's teeth and swept away wantonly.

No one can see the charming amorous feelings happening in the closet.

Qin Yu outside listened to Li Yifan's taunts and was not angry. He raised an elegant smile and said, "So, everything is undecided. It's really undecided who will choose whom." "If you are anxious and scared, you can just go to the marriage tree

. Stop over there and prevent Ming Jue from hanging the sachet on the tree. Time waits for no one. There is only half an hour left before the task deadline. If you wait until then, it will be your success." As the two talked, the smell of gunpowder disappeared

. Show.

Li Yifan looked at his watch and his expression changed slightly. After all, he stopped entangled with Qin Yu and hurriedly ran towards the marriage tree.

[Sister Qin is so confident, it seems she really likes Ning Yu. ]

[What kind of plot is this, the one-arrow nesting doll cycle of she loves her and she loves her? ]

[After a while, I discovered something funny. The two single arrows pointed to Mu Qiuyan. ]

[Uh, Li Yifan likes Wen Mianmian, Wen Mianmian likes Mingjue, and Mingjue likes Mu Qiuyan? Qin Yu and Ning Yu agree. Damn it, it's true. ]

[Zhu Wen and Xu Yi, who are not in the single arrow chain, also publicly expressed their liking for Mu Qiuyan. ]

[Mu Qiuyan, she is really a sinful woman standing at the top of the pyramid. ]

[So as for the two of them, they never appeared in the live broadcast footage of the program team. ]

[It seems that Ning Yu found the sachet in the closet of this room, and then Mu Qiuyan discovered that Ning Yu found the sachet, and the two quarreled. ]

[Then Qin Yu came over again. They seemed to have ran out. The live broadcast camera was shaking around and the screen was black for a while. I really couldn't figure out where they went. 】

[There are two sachets in total. Ming Jue took one, and Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan took one. That's not gone. ]

[Poor Zhu Wen and Xu Yi even picked up water from the well, hahahaha they thought the sachet would be tied to the bucket in the well. ]

[Uh...actually, I thought so too. That's a well. If the staff didn't put something in it, I would feel like something was wrong. I would be disappointed if nothing was fished out. 】

After Qin Yu left, the closet door opened with a long "squeaking" sound.

Kodakya was taken away by Qin Yu, but Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan were not worried about being seen.

It's just that -

Mu Qiuyan sat in the closet, covering her mouth, her watery eyes widened, her cheeks flushed red, her shoulders trembling slightly, looking at this person who made light of herself, but clapped her hands and stood up without caring. "Deng Tuzi", even his voice was shaking with anger.

"How dare you..."

Ning Yu stepped on the bluestone floor and breathed a sigh of relief. A bulging sachet was tightly held in her hand. The waves in her heart were not what she showed on her face. So calm, but he could only pretend to be calm and cover up his nervousness, "I have already decided on my next date, so I must get this sachet." "Who wants to tell you about the

sachet!" Mu Qiu Yan was so angry that Mei's eyes widened.

Ning Yu flipped her hair shamelessly, "I just want to tell Sister Mu my decision and thoughts. If Sister Mu feels offended or has any dissatisfaction, the day after tomorrow, we... ahem, we can talk slowly. "

Now, I'm running out of time, so I'll leave first." After saying that, she ran out like a gust of wind. The deadline for the task was not long left, and she had to go to the Marriage Tree quickly.

Mu Qiuyan: "You..."

She looked at Ning Yu running out in a hurry and shook her head helplessly. She reached out and touched her lips lightly, which were still a little wet from the deep kiss just now.

rogue.

The mission time has entered the countdown, and the battle under the Marriage Tree has become extremely fierce.

Ming Jue was holding the sachet in his right hand, his face was disgusting, and he was blocked by Li Yifan. He didn't look like he usually walked around in the mall, chatting and laughing, and being confident.

The Marriage Tree is surrounded by an iron fence, leaving only a gap for one person to enter at the entrance. There is also a sign hanging on the iron net next to it, which reads "Please enter in an orderly manner and do not be malicious." Destroy the marriage tree."

Li Yifan was like a door god, standing at the entrance of the fence and refusing to give way no matter what Ming Jue said.

Wen Mianmian, Qin Yu, Zhu Wen, and Xu Yi didn't know when they arrived. They stood empty-handed watching the show, not thinking about where to stand to help.

Ming Jue gritted her teeth and stomped her feet a little angrily. The live broadcast camera not far away was still running. She couldn't jump in in front of all the viewers.

"Li Yifan, isn't it too despicable for you to do this? I found the sachet, but you couldn't find it, so you used this despicable method. You...are acting like a rogue." Li Yifan didn't care, and broke the pot and said, "You are acting like a rogue.

" It's just a joke, unless you tell me who you want to date?" Mingjue's

throat was dry, and his eyes unconsciously glanced at Wen Mianmian aside, holding the sachet harder, "Who should I choose? What's the matter with you?"

"It's none of my business, you know it in your heart," Li Yifan also glanced at Wen Mianmian secretly, "Just in case, I won't let you pass." [Hahaha, let's fight. Let's fight

. Will they fight? ]

[What should I do? I really love this kind of Shura scene. ]

[The person involved in the origin of the crime is still standing on the side eating melon, Mianmian, wake up, they are fighting for you. ]

[Mianmian said that the show is good, but what does it have to do with me being a melon-eater. ]

[I kind of don't understand. Ming has always liked Mu Qiuyan, so how can he treat Mianmian...] [Did

n't the two of them feed the chickens together today, maybe at that time? ]

[No, I feel like Mr. Ming just wanted to take the opportunity of the date to apologize. She clearly felt guilty towards Mianmian about what happened in the morning. ]

[No, guilt is nothing. What if Mianmian misunderstood that Ming always really liked her. She was relying on Mianmian to like her and not to interfere with other people's affairs. ]

[Who knows, maybe she feels that Mu Qiuyan can't catch up, and maybe she has changed her goal. At first glance, Mianmian looks like a simple and kind-hearted little white flower, which is different from a certain prude. 】

【When it comes to dating, it's normal to be indecisive sometimes. We've only known each other for only a week. In the middle, we find that we're not suitable, so it's not natural to pursue someone more suitable. ]

[Oh, this is a variety show. In reality, if someone is hot and cold to me, far and near, flirts with me and then says it's not interesting, and being together is a mistake, I will definitely blow his head off. 】

Ning Yu saw this scene, his claws were a little numb, he stuffed the sachet into his trouser pocket, took out the stuffed shirt hem from his trousers, covered it up, and then walked over pretending to watch the fun.

When Ming Jue saw Ning Yu approaching, his eyes lit up and he quickly pulled him over, "Ning Yu, come with me to deal with Li Yifan. My sachet must be hung up. We are running out of time." "Mr. Ming

, I didn't find the sachet, and I don't want to get involved in your war."

Ming Jue looked nervous. The sachet she finally found couldn't be ruined in this last step.

"If you help me, I will agree to any of your conditions."

Ning Yu was stunned, "Are you telling the truth? Do you agree to any conditions?"

Ming Jue: "... Murder and arson are not allowed to break the law."

This condition is too high. It's tempting, it's like getting a gold medal to avoid death.

But Li Yifan obviously didn't want the two to form an alliance and started to provoke, "Ning Yu, you must not help her. If she hangs up the sachet and chooses Mu Qiuyan, what will you do?" Ming Jue said to Ning

Yu : "Didn't you tell me that you don't like Mu Qiuyan?"

Ning Yu shook his head, "Tsk, it's hard to say about feelings. Maybe you like it but don't like it anymore, maybe you don't like it anymore. Whether I like it or not, I suddenly fell in love with it."

Ming Jue was choked by her words, "Why are you so wavering?"

Ning Yu: Are you qualified to criticize me? Didn't I swear that I liked Mu Qiuyan before and asked me to help him chase her? Why did I feel warm and affectionate again now?

Ning Yu whispered in her ear: "Li Yifan's target is Wen Mianmian. As long as you tell her that you won't choose Wen Mianmian, he will definitely let you in." Ming Jue's eyes changed complicatedly, "He...

he He said he would never let me in. Even if I say so, he may not believe it. Oh, you should hurry up and help me catch him." Ning Yu understood: "Tsk, tsk, tsk, this is a dilemma, I don't know what to do.

" To make a choice, you must first seize the opportunity.

Ming Jue: "I don't blame you for being so miserable. What good resources can your little shabby entertainment company give you? As long as you complete my work, I will sign you up with the best entertainment company under Ming's family." It is worthy of his wealth

. Qianyi, the CEO of the Ming family that dominates shopping malls, Ming Jue knows how to pinch people and what kind of benefits they can give to make people obey.

"But my... reputation is not very good." Ning Yu scratched his head, "After what happened, all endorsement contracts were terminated with me."

Ming Jue: "As long as you are not committing adultery and a little public relations packaging, I can make your debut again. I will give you whatever you want in terms of film and television resources and advertising resources. Morningstar has so many gold medal agents and has produced many movie stars." As a movie queen, I can't do anything to you."

Ning Yu still looked a little hesitant.

Ming Jue was impatient: "Why are you hesitating? Such good conditions are rare." It is

indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, although it sounds like he is being taken care of by Ming Jue.

Ning Yu nodded and put on an attentive smile, "Okay, Mr. Ming. I agreed, let's deal with Li Yifan together." Li Yifan looked unhappy when he saw the two of them joining forces, "Humph, it's useless for two people

. No one can pass me in today."

Zhu Wen, who was watching the scene, seemed to be getting more and more exciting, and she even couldn't help but want to raise her hand to call.

Ming Jue and Ning Yu walked towards Li Yifan together. The original plan was to pull Li Yifan aside and pull Li Yifan out from the entrance, while Ming Jue took the opportunity to run in and hang the rope.

But in actual operation, it seems to be insufficient.

Ning Yu pulled Li Yifan half-heartedly, using no force on his hands. He focused on finding a suitable place to hang it on the marriage tree, and moved towards the entrance without leaving any trace.

Li Yifan and Ming Jue were fighting closely together. They were both top alphas. There was no physical difference between the male A and the female A. The momentum they erupted in an instant was tit-for-tat and extremely intimidating.

[Is this a battle between two top alphas? I love it so much, Brother Fan and President Ming are so domineering. ]

[Ning Yu was paddling in the middle, hahahaha, what on earth does she want to do? 】

【She has a sachet on her body! Don't let her fool you! She was probably taking the opportunity to hang the sachet. 】

【Let me tell you, Mu Yinghou lost to Ning Yu? Tsk, I don't understand any sympathy at all. 】

During the stalemate, Li Yifan silently looked at his watch and said with a smile, "There are less than ten minutes left. President Ming probably has no chance." Ming Jue frowned, "Are you going to get out of the way or not?

"

"If you don't get out of the way, I'll take the first step." Ning Yu suddenly pushed Li Yifan, said something slowly, and ran towards the marriage tree.

Climbing the tree to hang the rope was completed in one go, in just one minute. Li Yifan and Ming Jue were stunned.

The sachet has soft red threads hanging down, swaying in the wind. The sun shines on the koi carp on the embroidered surface of the sachet, giving off a faint glow.

"Director, I have already decided on my date."

Ning Yu sat on a branch, with a bright smile on his cunning and bright face, and tilted his head to look at Mu Qiuyan, who was walking slowly from behind.

"Sister Mu, please give me some advice for our next date."

At the end of a chaotic day, everyone dragged their exhausted bodies back to the heartbeat house.

Unexpectedly, Ning Yu turned out to be the final winner. Xu Yi sat on the single sofa chair with a sad expression and grew mushrooms.

This single sofa chair seems to have become his exclusive place. Every time he sits here, holding a pillow, stretching his long legs, with a frustrated look on his face.

Zhu Wen made a cup of milk tea. The rich aroma of milk overflowed. She took a deep breath and felt that her weak body had rested. God knows why she and Xu Yi were lying by the well to fetch water. She was still the main labor force. .

Looking at the sofa chair with disgust, she sneered, "Why, are you unhappy because Mu Yinghou became Ning Yu's next date?" Xu Yi sighed, rested his chin on the pillow, and blinked his crow-feather eyelashes

. Blinking, he has a deep and handsome appearance, a straight bridge of nose, and a knife-like profile. In the novel, he looks like a proper male protagonist.

——There is something wrong with him.

Facing Zhu Wen's question, he nodded honestly, "Not happy."

Zhu Wen shook his head speechlessly, "Give up, give up, you and Mu Yinghou have nothing to do with each other. No matter who Mu Yinghou dates, you will No chance."

Based on more than a week of observation, Xu Yishang Lianzong might as well stay in the research institute and do his own research.

He speaks slowly and has low emotional intelligence. When facing the person he likes, he will only say "I am your fan and I like your movies very much".

Zhu Wen asked Xu Yi privately which movies he liked, and Xu Yi could only name one. It was Mu Qiuyan's debut film. A girl who lives in the grassland and only has eyes for the grassland and the sky. Freedom and innocence.

She felt that Xu Yi only liked the characters and not the actors, and Xu Yi glared back unconvincingly, saying that she didn't understand.

Haha - speechless.

"I'm really not trying to dampen your enthusiasm. After seeing Mu Ying for so many days, have you ever said anything to you? She has a cold temper, and she will talk more when she gets along with Sister Ning, which makes things interesting between them." Xu Yi said with his

hand Holding her chin, she raised her head calmly, "I want to cause destruction. Ning Yu is not worthy of Muying Queen."

Zhu Wen tightened her fists. If you dare to destroy my CP, I will beat your handsome face into a pig's head.

Xu Yi seemed to have guessed Zhu Wen's intention and said, "Ning Yu... is not a good person. She has two boats." Zhu Wen's frown deepened and she placed the milk

tea she had made on the table. , she walked to Xu Yi, crossed her arms and asked, "What do you know about being in two different places?" "

Identity card, I am a tutor. My right is to check any guest after nine o'clock every night Written letter."

As if afraid that Zhu Wen wouldn't believe it, Xu Yi added, "Did you write to Ning Yu last night, saying that the Coke chicken wings she cooked that night were very delicious, and could you cook them again next time? Braised pork ribs."

Zhu Wen looked shy, "You know this... I'm just greedy. So, whose letter did you read?" "I read

Qin Yu's letter tonight," Xu Yi hugged tightly Holding a pillow, her expression looked like death, "She and Qin Yu... had an affair."

36

The key entered the keyhole of the mailbox and made a clicking sound. Ning Yu held a piece of white toast in her mouth and reached out to take out three letters. Because the number of letters received increased, the owner of the letter could be known at a glance if the content was written in similar handwriting. who is it.

The envelopes given by Wen Mianmian always have cute emoticons and little people symbols, "Sister Ning looks very chic when she climbs the tree." The blank part next to it also has a simple drawing of a monkey climbing a tree, which is lively and interesting.

But...are you sure you are praising yourself? ?

She took the white toast and bit off the hard fried crust along the edge. She chewed it with her cheeks bulging, and then changed her hands to the next envelope.

[I don't understand, is Ning Yu so popular? He gets two or three letters every day. Poor Brother Fan and Xu Yi didn't receive a few letters in a week. After all, they only received Mianmian and Sister Wenwen. What a miserable gift of friendship! 】

【When it comes to the advantages of cooking skills in choosing a partner, it is not unreasonable to capture someone's heart first by capturing their stomach. ]

[It seems that every omega guest on Love TV Show has a very good impression of her. It's horrifying to think about it. I never expected that even though they were all on Love TV Show, her scumbag character is still intact. ]

[This scum is not that scum, she is friends with Zhu Wen and Wen Mianmian. ]

[Is there friendship between ao? The next step for my friend is to have a spare tire. Beautiful omegas should stay away from her. 】

【Public enemy of alpha, I would have been very unhappy seeing her mixed with omega. 】

【Hahahaha, but she is quite beautiful, and she looks more delicate than an omega. If she were not too tall, it would be easy for people to mistake her for an alpha. ]

[Isn't that just a pretty boy? He doesn't have any alpha aura at all. I heard he's still a top-notch guy. I'm laughing so hard. There's no such thing as an arrogant top-grade guy. ]

Ning Yu scratched his face, turned his head and sneezed, and rubbed his nose again. Could it be that Luo was cold while sleeping last night?

Her round and small nose was very sensitive, and after rubbing it, it turned slightly pink.

The letter written by Zhu Wen is full of love strategies, and the order and list of required items are also marked in a very orderly and logical manner.

Such as -

"Stuff a large bunch of roses into the trunk of the sports car. Items needed: sports car, roses." "

Picnic on a hot air balloon. Items needed: hot air balloon, dessert afternoon tea."

"Light up aromatherapy during candlelight dinner To enjoy the night view, what you need: first love scented aromatherapy."

...

Ning Yu could understand, but was still shocked. Especially at the end of the letter, Zhu Wen left a thoughtful note, "The above plans do not conflict and can be carried out at the same time." If she really handed over this plan to the program team, would the director kick her out of anger

? Out of the program? ?

But - there are some that you can refer to.

Ning Yu curled his lips, and the director who was far away suddenly sneezed loudly, which made the live broadcast screen in the room seem to have slight fluctuations. He patted his face and said, "Weird thing, it's not autumn yet, why is it like this?" Do you have a cold?"

The assistant was sprayed in the face next to him, and he pulled a tissue to wipe his face in disgust.

The last letter was from Qin Yu.

Ning Yu frowned and sighed deeply in her heart. Ever since Qin Yu came to Xindu House, she has been writing letters to herself every day. Many of the contents are about what happened in the six months since she and "Ning Yu" were separated.

She raised a cat named "lemon", shifted the focus of her overseas work to China, and her parents urged her to get married. But she already had goals for her future partner. There was no mention of the time she spent with "Ning Yu" between the lines. There are traces of memories.

There was no trace of resentment towards "Ning Yu" running away in her tone, but everything reminded her that "Ning Yu" had never been forgotten.

Ning Yu Yiru pretended not to notice, and vividly played the role of a scumbag who runs away ruthlessly and never looks back.

But today's letter is a little different.

Uh...it's a bit heavy.

She touched it casually, and there seemed to be a hard object dented inside. Looking at the outline, it looked like...

a ring? ?

She fell down and saw a clean silver ring rolling out. Its quality didn't look good because there were too many impurities and the color was dull. "qy" was crookedly engraved on the inside of the plain ring. " letters.

"The engagement ring you left with me is now back to its original owner."

[Is that a ring? Who gave it? ]

[Is it so exciting? Confess directly? ]

[I can't see clearly. What's written on the paper? Can anyone with a microscope help me take a look? ]

[Ning Yu's expression is not very good. What's wrong? You've received the ring and you're still not happy? ]

[The case has been solved. First of all, it was not sent by Mu Qiuyan. ]

[Hahaha, of course it can't be Queen Mu, you are thinking nonsense. ]

[Who is that? Qin Yu? Is my sister's straight shot too straight? 】

The ring was not so much left by "Ning Yu" as it was thrown away by her. It cost fifteen yuan a pair at a night market stall next to the shopping mall, plus ten yuan for engraving, for a total cost of twenty-five yuan.

Qin Yu's was exactly the same as hers, except that the inner ring was branded with a lemon pattern, which was simple but unique. When it was put on the ring finger, it was a little loose because the ring was a bit big.

"Ning Yu"'s own was thrown on the hotel carpet by her when she proposed to Qin Yu and was about to run away.

Holding the ring, Ning Yu felt that it was time for him to have a talk with Qin Yu.

Qin Yu is very busy. After coming to Xindong House, apart from participating in activities and tasks, he would draw design drafts in the room or go to work in the company.

Ning Yu knocked on her door, but it was Zhu Wen who walked out of the next room.

Zhu Wen: "Sister Qin is not here. She went to the company early in the morning."

Ning Yu: "Do you know when she will be back?"

Zhu Wen pursed her lips and scanned Ning Yu up and down with her eyes like X-rays. Again.

Ning Yu felt uncomfortable and subconsciously took a step back and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhu Wen said, "Nothing, I just started to doubt the way I see people."

Ning Yu was confused: "What?"

"Nothing," Zhu Wen His attitude was cold and distant, "She may not come back until night. If you have something to do, come back in the evening. Don't keep knocking on the door and disturbing others." Ning Yu wanted to say something, but Zhu Wen turned around and went back to the room

.

"Bang -" the door closed.

How is this going?

Ning Yu looked outside and saw that the sun was not high, so he was too angry when he got up?

His speech seems a bit strange.

While she was in a daze, Ning Yu's cell phone rang in her pocket. The caller ID was her agent who had been missing for more than a week. At this time, she realized belatedly that she seemed to be an artist.

"Good news, Ning Yu, a clothing brand has approached you to do an endorsement commercial. This is the first time that you have been approached for an endorsement commercial since you appeared on the TV series." "I'm so happy, then I'll give you the endorsement that you wanted to do before

. The cuckold advertisement was pushed. The brand owner was really not generous with the money and was too stingy."

Ning Yu:...

Ning Yu's emotions were mixed. She was happy that she was not a vagrant. She now had a job and could start making money. But she was worried - "Ah, there is no need for cuckold ads, Brother Yu. Who will buy them?

" Huh?" Ning Yu felt speechless. She didn't expect that such a strange advertisement would come to her.

Brother Yu seemed to laugh, and his tone became serious again, "The brand owner said that if your face is printed in the middle of the hat, it can be used as a derivative product of "First Heartbeat" and linked below the live broadcast room." "The director team over

there I've communicated that it's OK, but we'll have to negotiate a share in the follow-up. I think this might be a big business opportunity. Why don't you... consider it?"

Think about it! Ning Yu felt that his face was turning green.

"Let's talk about this clothing endorsement..."

Brother Yu: "You must seize the opportunity. Although this brand is not a top-notch well-known brand, it is still very famous internationally and has been developing abroad before. , they only turned to China in the past six months, and you are the first spokesperson they invited!" "The endorsement

fee is eight figures. Only super first-line stars like Mu Qiuyan can give it. The other party negotiates. When we cooperated, I didn't even blink or hesitate at all. If the company hadn't checked the other party's details, I would have thought I had met a liar." An eight-figure endorsement fee

? ?

Ning Yu counted his hands twice in disbelief, and said blankly, "Ten million, why don't you bargain? The clothes they need me to endorse...are they serious clothes?" Brother Yu:... "The shooting will start at one o'clock in the afternoon

.

The location is at the film and television base on Meteor Street, so you have to arrive on time."

Ning Yu is very tall, with a figure of nearly 1.9 meters, which makes her stand out from the crowd. There is a clearly exercised waistcoat line on the waist and abdomen, the legs are long and straight, the arms are graceful and smooth, and the shoulder width is also in perfect golden proportion.

Before she turned into an actor, she was a model on the catwalk. With her outstanding figure, beautiful and delicate eyebrows, and her unique aura when walking, she was once regarded as a rising star in the modeling circle.

But the original person is too lazy, has no interest in modeling work, and has a chaotic private life. Compared with walking on the catwalk, he prefers to hook up with other models on the same stage. Of course, he has not achieved any results.

In such a half-hearted state, he was discovered by his current agent Yu Ge, and he changed his career to become an actor who made more money.

Facts have proved that no matter where the mud is moved, it will be mud that cannot be lifted up.

The actor is exposed to the public eye, and her freedom is greatly reduced. The company's regulations and controls also make her feel uncomfortable. The reason why she was able to stay in the entertainment industry for three years before losing her job is entirely because she is stupid enough.

If you do something wrong, you will step on the boat if you are confused.

Ning Yu sighed and flipped his hair narcissistically, "It's such a waste to leave such excellent appearance and condition unused." "Dong dong dong." There was a knock on the door suddenly, "Teacher Ning,

Teacher Ning, have you changed your clothes?"

Ning Yu quickly came to his senses and shouted while putting on his clothes, "It's coming, it's coming." Ning Yu

was endorsing a series of autumn and winter clothing, and the black and red color combinations were a bit off. With dark makeup, she pursed her lips and said nothing, her eyes were deep, and her whole body exuded a cold and distant temperament, which really had the cold and hard flavor of autumn and winter themes.

But she looked confident on the outside, but actually she was as nervous and pounding as if she was running an 800 sprint.

The cameraman held a tripod in front of him, asking Ning Yu to freeze in the prepared position, "Tilt your head a little, raise your chin, and look over." "The movement of the bag is too stiff, don't hold it with your hands, it's

too Deliberately, be more natural."

But the more Ning Yu wanted to relax, the stiffer her body movements became. The white headlight above her head was shining, and her forehead was so hot that she kept sweating. Various lights dazzled her, and she felt that her eyes were blurred. I was so dizzy that I couldn't see the camera lens clearly, and the words in my ears seemed to be sinking into the water, erratic.

The photographer adjusted the lens and shouted, "Can't you carry a satchel? Why are you hunching your shoulders? Take a few steps over there to take a group of dynamic shots." Ning Yu's eyes were still spinning in circles, where to go

? Where to go? How many steps should we take?

Do you need to be more dynamic? Does she need to jump?

Her head was dizzy, and she suddenly realized that this advertisement was not as simple as she expected. No wonder, the endorsement fee of 10 million is not something that non-professionals can just fool around with.

Ning Yu took a deep breath and slowly raised his hand, "Well, my makeup is a little messed up. Let me touch up it first." The cameraman looked at the camera and frowned, "Well, the foundation on your forehead

is We need to make the lights darker, and the angle of the lights on the top should be tilted downwards."

Ning Yu watched the prop team rearrange the scene and hurriedly walked towards the makeup teacher.

The makeup teacher looked quite young, a girl in her early twenties, but her makeup skills were top-notch. She seemed to see Ning Yu's sweaty forehead, and breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Don't be too nervous, today's progress is It was a bit fast, and there are three or four sets of clothes waiting to be photographed later." "

This shooting task was also temporary. Brother Li had a day off today and was notified that he had to work early in the morning, so he felt a little irritable. , He's not like this usually."

Ning Yu lowered his head in embarrassment: "It's understandable. It's because my shooting condition is so bad that it's holding everyone back." "Don't say that,

after all, you are still a kole brand. The first domestic spokesperson, it seems that they are really going to develop in China." The makeup teacher said, "I really like their clothes." Ning Yu was stunned and asked as if he was sure of something

, "What brand do you think these clothes are from?"

"Kole, I heard that the founder of their clothes is still very young. He seems to be named Qin."

37

Ning Yu sat dizzy on the burgundy table, letting the makeup artist standing in front of her sweep a makeup brush with some light pink blush on her fair cheeks.

Ning Yu's slender and thick eyelashes trembled slightly, her amber eyes as clear as glass shone under the light, and her beautiful face was like a doll placed in the window of a store, exquisite and beautiful.

After the makeup artist lightly swept her cheeks, she tapped on Ning Yu's tall bridge of nose. Her movements were cautious, as if she was afraid of damaging something. The hand holding the brush paused for a long time, but she couldn't put it down for a long time. hand.

Ning Yu opened her lips and said with a smile, "Don't be so careful. I'm a rough person. It doesn't matter if you are a bit harsh." The make-up girl covered her face and said, "Sister Ning, you are really beautiful. You don't need to make up too deliberately

. "

Ning Yu has a heavy-faced appearance, with bright and smart eyes, exuding an innocent and innocent aura. Too much makeup ruins this beauty.

She wore a velvet beret, a black and white checkered sweater skirt that reached her knees, and black stockings that highlighted her slender legs.

Another costume teacher smoothed the gauze skirt, and the delicate roses embroidered on it bloomed quietly, which was so beautiful.

This is the third set of clothes Ning Yu has changed into.

"I didn't expect it to be just right..." the costume teacher muttered, bending over.

Ning Yu didn't hear clearly: "What?"

"You are tall, and the commercial shooting location was so sudden that I didn't have time to change my clothes, so when the clothes were delivered today, I was worried that the size would not fit, but now they look just right." Ning Yu smiled

. Stunned, he looked down.

The costume teacher said, "Maybe it's because your body proportions are very good. I heard that Teacher Ning was a model before." Ning

Yu nodded, and an idea flashed through his mind for a moment, but he wanted to catch it but couldn't.

"It's time to start shooting." A clear voice came from the distance.

Hearing this, Ning Yu threw all his thoughts behind his mind and his heart started to rise again.

She had a bad habit of pursed lips when she was nervous. The tip of her tongue swiped across her red lips, taking away some of the glaze color of the lipstick, and she tasted a bit bitter in her mouth.

The makeup artist nervously came over to touch up her makeup again, "Sister Ning, I've done this almost four or five times. You don't need to be so nervous, just relax." After saying this, Ning Yu cried silently in her heart

. I really don't know why I am so nervous. I can obviously be calm and composed in front of the live camera in the love drama, but it is a different feeling when I am really under the spotlight.

She moved mechanically following the cameraman's instructions. Her limbs were so stiff that she almost couldn't even walk on the same hands and feet. Her cheeks were flushed due to the dull air in the studio, and her forehead began to sweat again.

Visibly, Ning Yu could feel the gloomy aura of the photographer. He squatted in front of the camera, his brows furrowing tighter and tighter. He looked at the beautiful but soulless porcelain doll in the camera, holding on to it with some distress. hair.

I always feel like something is wrong.

For a moment, in addition to the sound of the machine running, there was only sound in the studio -

"touch up", "start again", "make up", "come again"... The

staff of the props team did not dare to show their anger. The stage was moved away and the red mannequin was pushed out.

Ning Yu was a little discouraged and pinched the inside of his thigh hard to calm down his chaotic mind, but when the light shone again, everything turned blank again.

"Can you wait a moment?" A voice as cold and pleasant as a clear spring came from the corner.

When Ning Yu heard the familiar voice, his whole body was excited and he looked straight over.

I saw a woman coming out from the shadow of the corner with her arms crossed, her cold and beautiful face, her chin slightly raised at this time, giving people a sharp temperament, her eyes cold and stern, her long hair like a waterfall draped over her chest, and she was dressed in a gorgeous and slim-fitting outfit. The tight black dress highlights the slim figure.

Mu Qiuyan stepped on black stilettos and walked elegantly to the cameraman. When she raised her eyes and saw Ning Yu in front of the green screen, her eyes were a little warmer.

"Can I chat with her for a few words?"

The assistant who brought Ning Yu into the studio ran over and apologized to Mu Qiuyan with some embarrassment, "Miss Mu, I'm really sorry. The shooting may take a bit long and it won't be over in a while. Why don't you go to another studio? It will be over in half an hour." Mu Qiuyan nodded, tilted her head to look at the cameraman, and

repeated , "Can you? Take some time and I'll chat with her."

The cameraman obviously knew Mu Qiuyan and nodded quickly, "It would be great if Teacher Mu could give some advice."

Ning Yu watched Mu Qiuyan slowly approach. , swallowed his throat, lowered his eyes in despair, staring blankly at the pair of pointed leather boots on his feet.

"Looking at your expression, you are very nervous?" Mu Qiuyan leaned closer, close enough to see Ning Yu's fine eyelashes clearly.

Ning Yu blushed, lowering her head like a child who had made a mistake and not daring to look directly into Mu Qiuyan's eyes, "The light was too bright, I...I was a little uncomfortable. As soon as the filming started, I felt dizzy and my body was very stiff." "

Unexpectedly, Mu Qiuyan came over, put her hand on Ning Yu's right shoulder, and whispered in her right ear, "Where is that Ning Yu who is so bold that he dares to kiss me by force? He is usually so thick-skinned. , why did you suddenly become timid this time?"

Ning Yu pouted aggrievedly, "I'm not timid, I'm just not used to it, and I've never..." I've never filmed an advertisement.

"I have never accepted such an expensive endorsement before. The endorsement fee is 10 million. I am so unprofessional. I am so sorry to them." Mu Qiuyan blinked lightly, "There is nothing to be sorry for. They chose you

. , Professional or not, they must have their reasons. All you have to do is calm down and deal with the difficulties in front of you." Ning Yu: "I really can't calm down." Mu Qiuyan curled her lips, "It's okay, I

'm

here Here."

Ning Yu raised her head and looked into Mu Qiuyan's deep and gentle eyes. She was stunned for a moment. An unreasonable feeling of reassurance grew in her heart. Only later did she realize that the two people were so close. Their breaths blended and they were familiar. The body fragrance lingers in the nose.

Everyone else in the studio looked at the scene on the stage in shock. Two equally beautiful women were very close to each other. They could not hear their conversation clearly, but they could still tell from this overly intimate behavior. I smell some ambiguous feelings.

The photographer scratched his head and his fingertips were slightly itchy. He silently raised the camera to capture the best shooting angle and recorded the beautiful scene in front of him.

After staying for a minute, they saw Mu Qiuyan stand up, push Ning Yu's hair back, take off a bright necklace from his neck and put it on Ning Yu's neck.

The simple and versatile style plays a finishing touch in the black and red color scheme.

After being silent, Mu Qiuyan touched the soft top of Ning Yu's hair again and smoothed it, "This necklace has been with me for a long time, and it will definitely bring you strength." Ning Yu touched the necklace on his chest and looked at Mu

Qiu Yan showed a confident smile and prepared to turn around and leave.

But -

you are confident, but I am not.

This mental victory method doesn't seem to work for me. My nervousness still doesn't seem to be relieved.

"Sister Mu," Ning Yu sounded pitiful, blinking her big watery eyes and looking at Mu Qiuyan aggrievedly, "I'm still nervous." Mu Qiuyan: "Believe in yourself, you can do it.

"

I can't, I really can't.

Ning Yu shook his head and said eagerly, "Otherwise, sister Mu, just kiss me. If you kiss me, maybe... I won't be nervous." Mu Qiuyan's eyes turned cold, and he let out cold air

.

But Ning Yu had long been immune, and she blinked cheekily, as if the words "playing hooligan" just now did not come from her mouth.

Mu Qiuyan: "I see you are really not nervous anymore, and you have the time to tease me."

Ning Yu said seriously: "I didn't tease you. Didn't Sister Mu say she wanted to help me overcome it? Nothing can be done with a kiss. Uncertain."

Mu Qiuyan looked at her coldly: ...

and then, as if she was helpless by Ning Yu's shamelessness, she sighed and shook her head helplessly, "I think I'm really worrying." Being

disliked With a glare, Ning Yu pursed his lips and looked sadly at Mu Qiuyan's back as he left calmly.

Sister Mu, you just abandoned me like this.

The baby feels bitter in his heart, but the baby doesn't say anything.

The shooting started again, and the bright light came over again. Ning Yu took a deep breath, and the cold sweat dripped from his palms again. He thought to himself "calm down" in his mind, but he felt dizzy uncontrollably.

"Ning Yu."

Someone shouted in the distance. Ning Yu looked up and saw Mu Qiuyan standing not far away, looking at her.

"Look at me."

Ning Yu closed his eyes and then opened them again. His eyes followed Mu Qiuyan's position unconsciously, and the vague sounds in his ears gradually became clearer.

"Relax your arms and put them on top of the model. Move your left foot forward and make your expression more gentle."

The cameraman looked excited. At that moment, she seemed to see a withered and decadent rose blooming with vitality again from Ning Yu's body. look. The infusion of soul and the faint warmth of autumn and winter in the eyes are vividly displayed.

If Ning Yu's temperament was cold and sharp in winter before, then now that she is more flexible, she has a perfect connection between the cold and warmth between autumn and winter.

The pose was a bit stiff, and Ning Yu felt her arms were sore. She had been shooting for nearly four hours without taking a break, but the sudden fire in her chest made her enthusiastic.

The shining lights no longer caused a strong burning sensation on her body, and the constantly changing lenses did not bring her any more tension. Only those spring-like eyes were left in front of her eyes, filled with full trust. and expectations.

After the shooting of the entire series of seven sets of clothes was completed, the physical fatigue gradually began to rise.

Ning Yu exhausted all his strength and sat on the chair in the dressing room to catch his breath. The photographer teacher looked at the photos with satisfaction, showed a rare smile and praised Ning Yu.

"These groups were shot very well, and the theme effects came out. You were just too nervous. Fortunately, Mu Yinghou gave me some guidance. Remember to thank me more." Ning Yu breathed out, "Mu

Ying Later, I didn't seem to see her during the second half of the shooting."

The makeup artist sister said while removing her makeup, "She was filming a commercial in the studio next door. It was originally scheduled for three o'clock in the afternoon. We have been delayed for too long. , and went over there."

Ning Yu raised his hand and touched the necklace on his chest, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "I have to thank you very much."

38

At this time, there was a sudden knock on the door of the dressing room.

What caught the eye was a large bouquet of orange roses. The flowers were delicate and beautiful, blooming to perfection. The fragrance was not strong but elegant and tranquil. Qin Yu tilted his head, revealing his elegant and pure face, "Hello, Miss Ning is here. Is that so?"

The people in the dressing room looked around and were amazed by the woman's beautiful appearance.

The makeup artist girl covered her mouth excitedly and lamented what kind of good luck she had today. She unexpectedly saw three beautiful girls with very good looks at the same time. She looked at Ning Yu again, and she was able to attract two beautiful omegas at once. Sister Ning's reputation as a scumbag seems to be well-deserved.

She coughed a few times and looked away again.

If Ning Yu knew what she was thinking at this moment, he would definitely complain that she was wronged, because she really suffered too much with this scumbag title.

When the costume teacher saw the person coming, he was stunned for a moment, "Qin...Mr. Qin?"

Qin Yu chuckled lightly, walked to Ning Yu, put the flowers on the table, lowered his head and asked Ning Yu who was sitting on the chair, "How was the shooting?"

She crossed her arms and looked Ning Yu up and down, a satisfied smile flashed in her eyes.

Before Ning Yu could answer, the photographer beside him couldn't wait to say, "This set of photos was taken very well. Mr. Qin really found the right person when he invited Teacher Ning to take the photos." Ning Yu: ...At the beginning,

you That's not what I said. I think the brand was blind by inviting me over.

A faint smile appeared in Qin Yu's eyes, "Yeah, that means I have good taste." Ning

Yu smiled stiffly, "People rely on clothes, and your clothes are better-looking."

Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, "Do they look good? Then these clothes will be given to you."

Ning Yu quickly shook his head and refused.

Qin Yu sat on the dressing table and leaned closer, "Is it because the clothes are not the right size?"

As she said this, she stretched out her hand and pulled the lace collar on Ning Yu's chest, and touched the seam between the lace and the red silk with her fingers. Going up, Ning Yu shook her hand and pulled her hand off.

Ning Yu: "It's just right, very suitable, but I don't need it."

Qin Yu's eyes narrowed slightly, "Summer is about to end, and you can wear it as soon as autumn comes, so why don't you need it? Or, you are thinking about other brands. Clothes? Then I, a fashion designer, can't agree to it."

The conversation between the two was vague, but others didn't understand much.

The make-up artist praised, "It turns out that this series of clothes was designed by Mr. Qin himself. They are so beautiful." Qin

Yu lightly opened his red lips and nodded to accept the compliment, "Thank you, I can wait for the new products to be released." I'll give you an extra 50% off. Thank you very much for giving Teacher Ning such beautiful makeup." The makeup artist girl was overjoyed, "Teacher Ning is so good-looking, and

my makeup is just the icing on the cake."

Qin Yu added Turning his attention back to Ning Yu, he saw the obvious fatigue on her face: "Are you tired? Did the shooting not go well?"

Ning Yu: "No, it's because I'm not in good condition."

The photographer beside him seemed to Thinking of something, he jumped in again, "It must be that Teacher Ning was too nervous at the beginning of the shooting and couldn't get into a good state. Thanks to the guidance of Queen Mu, this shooting is about one state. Once this state is entered, Is that really..."

"Mu Film Queen?" Qin Yu was stunned, "Has Mu Qiuyan been here?"

The makeup artist said: "Yes, at three o'clock in the afternoon, it was her turn to use the studio. We It took too long here, so she came to check on the situation."

Qin Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, crossed his hands across his chest, and clasped his right hand tightly on the inside of his upper arm, "Where is she now?" Why did she

suddenly involve Mu Qiu ? Word.

Ning Yu only felt a headache and said, "She is going to the studio next door to take pictures. If it weren't for her today, I'm afraid it wouldn't be finished so early." "It's such a pity that I couldn't ask her for an autograph. I compared the photos with real people in private

. She looks good on her, like a porcelain doll, a perfect cold beauty." The makeup artist girl shook her head and sighed, but she didn't know that the 50% off card she got almost flew away.

Qin Yu held his breath and muttered in a low voice, "If you don't come early, you won't come later. Why does it happen to be today... It's such a coincidence." Ning Yu pinched his eyebrows, looked at the time displayed on his phone, and pursed his lips

. She said, "The makeup is almost gone, I'm going to change out of my clothes."

When she finished changing her clothes and came out, she saw that the dressing room that was bustling just now was silent, and she was sitting lazily on the chair where she was sitting. one person.

Her right hand rested on the table, and her long white fingers caressed the handful of roses on the table. Her fingertips gently ran across the blooming heart of the flower, as if she was carefully caring for her lover.

A voice sounded from behind, "I can't have Miss Qin's clothes, and neither do these flowers. It shouldn't belong to me. Miss Qin should find another beautiful woman." She said her refusal clearly

.

Qin Yu's fingers froze, and an orange-yellow petal instantly slipped from his fingers and floated to the ground like a feather.

"Don't you like this color of roses the most? Isn't it pretty enough?"

Ning Yu neatly laid out her clothes, placed them on the mobile hanger next to her with a light movement, and changed into a luxurious and beautiful dress-style gauze skirt. , she only wore a simple white T-shirt and a pair of slim-fitting pencil pants on her lower body, which made her legs look long and straight.

Beautiful and elegant temperament, well-shaped figure, no matter what kind of clothes she wears, she has her own model temperament. At this time, Ning Yu's expression was slightly tense, and there was no ordinary smile in his eyes. His whole person looked There is a cold and unattainable smell.

A bit like Mu Qiuyan.

Ning Yu: "Mr. Qin, I don't like roses anymore."

With one sentence, Qin Yu's expression suddenly darkened.

The title "Mr. Qin" was even stranger than "Miss Qin", and the already long distance suddenly widened a lot.

"As for me, I just like the new and dislike the old. If something looks beautiful and exquisite, I will always try to find a way to get it. But once I get it, I don't think it looks so good, and it is understandable that I will like other things instead. . Maybe I used to like roses, but now I don't."

"You...can you understand what I mean?"

Ning Yu sighed in his heart. He had been thinking about this for a long time before he could explain it clearly. She could only hold on to this scumbag character until the end and make Qin Yu give up completely.

The corners of Qin Yu's mouth turned downward, and his mood was neither high nor low, "That's not what you told me before. In that month, you talked sweetly to me, supported me and coaxed me, and also told me that you would love me forever. ..."

Oh my God, isn't this the common method and confession sentence used by scum to deceive innocent girls? They are so eloquent that they change the soup without changing the medicine. In ancient times, Wang Baochuan dug wild vegetables for eighteen years, and now Qin Yu is The scumbag's infatuated heart remains unchanged and will never change.

Wake up, sister!

As soon as the scumbag quotation comes out, no one is perfect, they are all heartless and unrighteous people.

"That's all just pretending." After clarifying everything, Ning Yu felt a lot more relaxed. Looking at the sad but calm woman in front of her, she couldn't show much sympathy. After all, that month and Qin The original person Yu got along with was not her.

"I'm a scumbag. You should be aware of the fact that I've been riding in many boats before. That month was nothing to me. I played the same way with other omegas. You are very beautiful, and I am here The first time I saw you outside the coffee shop, I made you my target. I fabricated our encounter, as well as that month." "I'm not a college student, and I'm not...

ahem, I'm quite poor. Yes. I just had no job and no money at that time, so I just wanted to find a rich place to eat and drink. You showed up just in time, invited me to dinner, and bought me clothes and bags. You were more considerate than an ATM."

" I am not homeless. I am a poor little person who has to do odd jobs every day to earn money. My tragic life experience of being abandoned by my biological parents and growing up in an orphanage is made up. I am squatting downstairs in your company on a rainy day delivering milk tea until I am soaked in water. To gain your sympathy, I actually brought an umbrella."

Ning Yu objectively stated the facts with a paralyzed face, while cursing the original person in his heart.

Speaking of this, she paused and recalled it carefully, then continued, "There are also rings. I used the money I saved from working to go to a jewelry store to buy a ring, but was deceived into buying a cheap one. I made it up. In fact, it is ..."

Ning Yu rolled his throat and looked at Qin Yu, who had his back turned to him, and suddenly stood up, her dull face reflected in the mirror.

It's over. Are you too angry?

Qin Yu turned around and looked directly at Ning Yu with dim and dark eyes, "So you want to say that that month was all a play for you. In order to play this play well, you spent all your time and energy to please me. , just to abandon me when you confess your love to me and propose marriage?"

She had a cold face, with a big "disbelief" on her face.

Why are you still stubbornly stuck in the pit and unwilling to get up? !

"Abandoning what you get is my usual method. You agreed to confess, and I achieved my goal... why don't I just... abandon you." Ning Yu thought about it for himself, and found that there was something wrong with the logic. superior.

The original person spent a lot of effort, acting and pretending to be affectionate for a month, which was thankless. Finally, he finally succeeded in conquering Qin Yu. Why did he suddenly run away without saying a word?

Counting all the previous lovers of the original body, there is no reason to throw them away as soon as you catch them without covering their hands.

But Ning Yu still carefully speculated on the original person's psychology for a while, and said bravely: "That's how I am, enjoying... uh, the process of pursuing others." Damn it, why is it becoming more and more perverted the more you talk

?

"And...and I bought so many things while shopping and maxed out your credit card. I just treat you as a big moneybag." Qin Yu took a step towards Ning Yu, his tone was low and serious, "Marry

me , all the assets in my name are yours, and it doesn't matter how many cards

you max out." A beautiful sister who still has no regrets and loves you wholeheartedly after being abandoned by you says to you that she is willing to be your long-term meal ticket -

your The answer is?

"Ning Yu", "Ning Yu", do you know what kind of unparalleled marriage you have missed?

Ning Yu shook his head silently in his heart, feeling that maybe what he said was not bad enough and he had to add some more exciting information.

"Have you ever thought that you like lemon, not Ning Yu."

"You are lemon, and you two are the same person."

No, "Ning Yu" is not lemon, and I am not "Ning Yu".

The words like Tao passwords went around in Ning Yu's mind. Two people are in love, but it seems like there are four people? ?

"Lemon is the one I tried my best to pretend to be. I deliberately pretended to be the one you like. She is innocent and simple. She likes you wholeheartedly. She looks after you with all her heart. She holds an umbrella for you on rainy days. She smiles and says that we will raise children together after we live together. Cat, these are all designed script characters." "

You should be able to tell the difference in the past few days of Lian Zong. Lemon and I are actually two people with completely different temperaments." Ning Yu guessed that Qin Yu was in love This is probably the reason why he has not attacked himself for so long.

Who is the person I like? I am confused whether I should continue to like him, whether I should choose revenge or...

Qin Yu lowered his eyes: "I know you are not a college student, and I also know that you are pretending to be pitiful to win my favor. You didn't do it on purpose. I saw you standing downstairs in the rain holding an umbrella and holding milk tea. I like the innocence you pretend to be and the bad intentions you hide, and I am willing to accept it." "I've been watching you and Mu Qiuyan these past few days

. ...I feel very sad, I know I can't let go, otherwise, I wouldn't be standing here, I wouldn't participate in "First Heartbeat", I wouldn't...choose to bring Kole to China for development." Ning Yu was stunned

. Yes, the original person is really sinful, so sinful.

"You have...a nestling...complex. Because you have a blank relationship experience before, and you suddenly meet someone who treats you with all his heart and soul, you will easily develop a good impression and then fall in love with that person. In fact, you are not really very fond of that person. I can't. You are a very nice person. There must be many people who like you. You don't have to hang yourself on a tree with a crooked neck like mine..."

As soon as these words came out, Qin Yu's eyes changed and he suddenly became angry, "Baby bird complex ?What the hell kind of complex, do you think I like you because I am ignorant? I have always been serious." Ning

Yu had said so many things before, but none of them were as damaging as this sentence to her.

"Since you left, I have been thinking about you for the past six months. I know that you are a scumbag. Even chasing me, you use a fake name. I don't even know your name, contact information, or past experiences. But that day you were on trending searches and gossipy news spread a lot. When I saw your photo on my phone, I was relieved." "It's not that you couldn't contact me because of the accident, you just simply abandoned me.

"

Is this simple? Why don't you pretend that the original person had an accident?

"I still want you to stay with me, and want us to be like before..."

Ning Yu frowned and said coldly, "It's impossible, I don't like you anymore, no, it should be said that I have never liked you. You. Your love has always been wishful thinking, and what I said is serious."

Ning Yu took out the ring that Qin Yu stuffed into the envelope from his pocket, "I always carry this ring with me, just to think about it at any time. I'll give it back to you as soon as I see you. I really don't want to have anything to do with you. I already made my attitude clear when I ran away." She walked up to Qin Yu and handed the ring over, but Qin Yu didn't take it

. , Ning Yu saw her whole body leaning on the dressing table, and her hands hanging by her sides were trembling slightly.

She pursed her lips, but without saying anything else, she placed the ring on the dressing table next to her, along with the bouquet of brilliant rose flowers.

Ning Yu turned around and walked towards the door. She and Qin Yu had been chatting for too long, and time was almost running out.

"But, I don't believe you haven't had feelings for me!" Qin Yu behind her said fiercely. She pressed her hands against the dressing table, as if she had exhausted all her strength, and her fingers turned white.

This problem is even more unsolvable.

Ning Yu is not the original person, so he cannot answer this question that only the person involved can answer.

"There is no need to pay the endorsement fee. After all, I owed you so much before. I don't have to worry about Mr. Qin in the future. In all aspects... I know how much I am capable of doing." "Qiu Yan's commercial shooting is fast.

It's over, I have to rush to see her."

"I won't continue to accompany you."

39

The temporary studio used by Mu Qiuyan was slightly smaller than the one used by Ning Yu, but it was fully equipped with all kinds of equipment and there were many staff members, each coming and going performing their duties.

There were criss-crossed wires on the ground. Ning Yu took the mint water he redeemed with points and walked towards the stage that was illuminated by several beams of lights. There were people running back and forth, and the expressions on everyone's faces were tense, looking extremely busy.

There is a chair in the center in front of the stage, and a director wearing a hat is sitting there. He is holding a script in his hand and is asking the prop team on the side to move the beautifully embroidered screen.

Ning Yu was getting closer, and he could hear his loud voice roaring loudly, "Move quickly, put it in the middle, yes, move the tea table over there to the side..." "Where's the light?"

, the light hits the marked point, isn't it off-center!" "

Remember to cut the scene when the actor is saying the lines, the scene just now has to be repeated." "

Didn't I tell you in advance, it's about to be filmed, why? It's not here yet..."

Ning Yu shrank his neck when he heard it, and suddenly realized that the camera teacher who just photographed him was quite gentle.

"Hey, who are you?" A little girl holding a lantern saw Ning Yu, was stunned for a while, and asked.

Ning Yu scratched his head in embarrassment, "I am a friend of Teacher Mu, and I came here to visit the class." "

Visiting the class?" The little girl frowned, "This is a private shooting place, outsiders are not allowed in. I have never heard of Teacher Mu. My friend is coming over, who are you?"

Ning Yu didn't expect to be so particular, and just as he was about to explain, a voice interrupted.

"She is indeed Teacher Mu's friend, and she is not a suspicious person." Jiang Yao's face darkened, and she walked over from the side on high heels.

Ning Yu: "Yes, not a suspicious person, not a suspicious person."

The little girl walked away with hesitation, but Jiang Yao frowned slightly and looked at Ning Yu with an unwelcoming expression, "You came to see Qiu Yan?"

Ning Yu nodded, Shaking the mint water in her hand, Jiang Yao said, "I think she is working hard, so let's drink some to replenish her energy. I happen to be shooting in the afternoon, in the studio next door." Jiang Yao curled her lips downwards, "I know, it's better to shoot an advertisement and be an endorsement.

" Procrastinating."

Ning Yu scratched his face in embarrassment, "Yeah, thanks to Sister Mu's help, is she in the dressing room now? I'll go..."

She raised her feet to go to the dressing room, but was stretched out by Jiang Yao The arm stopped him, "She is changing clothes in the dressing room now. The filming will start soon. I don't have time to reminisce and chat with you." "That's it, then

I'll wait here."

Jiang Yao raised her eyebrows , crossed his arms, "Well... let's stand here and take a good look."

About ten minutes later, Mu Qiuyan walked out of the dressing room in a purple fairy-like ancient costume, her hair flowing like a waterfall. On her back, she wears a silver-white crown and an exquisite red hairpin. The tassels on the crown hang down, making the whole person elegant and graceful.

Mu Qiuyan clasped her hands in front of her belly, with her wide sleeves hanging down, a white inner placket, and an elegant purple su brocade robe on the outside. On her feet was a pair of purple embroidered shoes with golden moiré piping. She stepped onto the stage lightly, Her movements are graceful and graceful, and her temperament is airy. She really looks like an ancient beautiful lady stepping out of a landscape painting.

The staff walking beside her were dressed in modern clothes. The contrast between ancient and modern times gave Ning Yu an unreal sense of trance.

A light-colored and elegant oil-paper umbrella was slowly opened by Mu Qiuyan, with an elegant posture. The cold and distant temperament in her eyes that usually made people thousands of miles away disappeared, and was replaced by an innocence that Ning Yu had never seen before. Romantic and simple beauty.

Every frown and every smile is filled with curiosity and pure vitality about external things, without any trace of haze.

Ning Yu was stunned. She felt that all the sounds in her ears had receded like a tide. The director's shouts and the sounds of the staff walking around and moving things could no longer be transmitted into her mind.

All she could see was the Mu Qiuyan on the stage who was completely different from the one she knew.

But after a while, the expression of Mu Qiuyan who was holding the umbrella changed again, becoming sad and sad. She stared sideways at the other side of the stage, her eyes were distant and long, without saying a word, but her eyes seemed to be filled with resentment. It's telling a story of lingering sadness, grudges and sorrow.

After the director called the card, the oil-paper umbrella in Mu Qiuyan's hand was taken away by the assistant beside her. She took a breath, rearranged her messy clothes and crown, closed her eyes, opened them again, and followed the light again. Sit down at the tea table.

Simply making tea, smelling the tea, and tasting the tea, Mu Qiuyan's every move was calm and leisurely. Her slender green fingers were attached to the teapot, and the light green liquid poured out from the spout. The heat steamed up from the cup, and the elegant fragrance of tea Overflowing, Mu Qiuyan took a brief sniff and evoked a smile. She was dignified, generous, gentle and delicate.

This is another unusual part of her.

Ning Yu bit her lip, the emotions in her chest kept churning, and there was an impatient desire clamoring in her mind.

It would be nice if all these different emotions were caused by me, smiling because of me, angry because of me, sad because of me. If only her eyes looking into the distance stayed on her body, staying forever. .

Ning Yu couldn't help but shake her head at the chaotic thoughts whizzing by. She held her face slightly, and her face seemed to be burning, burning her hands.

"Why, are you stunned?" Jiang Yao chuckled at the side, "Isn't my Qiu Yan particularly attractive?" Ning Yu's eyebrows jumped, and his mind gradually calmed down, and he pursed his lips, with some displeasure in his eyebrows

. Qiu Yan from my family? How can Sister Mu be from your family?"

Jiang Yao shrugged: "I am her manager, and she is my artist, so why is it not counted as my family?" "Isn't it just the

working relationship between the artist and the manager ? , why does it belong to your family?" Ning Yu was a little annoyed and retorted dissatisfiedly, specifically emphasizing on "working relationship". If there are quarrels between primary school students, they must find a way to belong to each other.

Jiang Yao looked at Ning Yu curiously, as if she didn't expect Ning Yu's character to have such a childish and boring side, "What about you, Ning scumbag, who are you to her? I see that you are very close to each other when called sister. Yes, are you that familiar?"

"Who can't see that you are thinking about pursuing Mu Qiuyan? I can tell you, she is not a fish you keep in the fish pond, and she cannot become a fish. , you should give up on this idea."

Ning Yu squinted at Mu Qiuyan, moved his lips, and said slowly, "She is not a fish, she is a piece of snow that fell into my heart, ice cold, Sometimes it's fierce, but it's already put in, so how can it be taken out easily?"

Jiang Yao was aroused by these words, and looked at Ning Yu who was talking about love with a dumbfounded face, and took out the food with some disbelief. After a while, he calmed down and cursed angrily, "Glib talk! So shameless."

Ning Yu touched his nose awkwardly, "You didn't say anything about fish or fish in the first place."

Jiang Yao: "What a scumbag can do?" The return of a prodigal son is like red rain falling from the sky. No matter how much you say it, it is just beautiful words and cannot be taken seriously. I understand this truth, and so does Qiu Yan. It is not that easy for you to frame her." She felt a little uneasy, Mu

Qiu She has seen the changes in Yan this week. Ever since she met Ning Yu, the behavior of her family's artists has become weird. First, she accidentally exposed her important secrets to Ning Yu in the heartbeat house, and then on the island. They chatted intimately and took medicine, and then he asked her to check this and that as if they were having trouble again. He read all the scandals about Ning Yu on the Internet one by one.

Later, there was also the ambiguous chat conversation she overheard in the hotel where she was drugged!

Are they really together?

Although Qiu Yan explained to herself afterwards that nothing happened between her and Ning Yu, the shy and timid look on her face at that time was definitely not a normal reaction to nothing happening!

Jiang Yao held her forehead tiredly, worried that Mu Qiuyan would fall into the hands of this experienced scumbag like this.

Ning Yu: "I know you may not believe it, but I will prove it with actual actions. I was confused before, but it wasn't until I met Mu Qiuyan that I understood what true love is..." As she spoke, she suddenly said Can't go down anymore.

Damn, these words are exactly what the system showed her in the "Classic Sayings of a Scumbag". They are exactly the same. No wonder she gets smoother and smoother as she speaks them.

Jiang Yao chuckled and sneered, "Are you going to say that you will love her well, marry her, give her lifelong happiness, and make her happy every day?" Ning Yu: "Well... it's not that developed

. So fast, everything depends on Sister Mu's wishes."

You can climb up with a pole. Jiang Yao was shocked by Ning Yu's shamelessness, "Anyway, I will keep an eye on you, Qiu Yan will never Maybe I'll be with an alpha like you."

Ning Yu didn't take Jiang Yao's words to heart. Seeing that the filming progress on the other side of the stage had stopped, his eyes lit up and he quickly took a sip towards the edge of the stage where he was sitting. Mu Qiuyan, who was resting in the water, ran over.

Jiang Yao looked at Ning Yu who was rushing over like the wind, and vaguely saw the wagging tail behind her.

Tsk, it really looks like the master who can't wait to get close to her after returning home.

Mu Qiuyan sipped the water. The heavy crown on her head made her neck feel a little sore. She pinched the center of her brows. The fatigue in her body eased slightly, and she felt that a shadow suddenly fell over her eyes.

Before the shining light on the stage had faded away, Mu Qiuyan looked up and saw Ning Yu's smiling face, and was heartbroken.

"Why are you here?"

Ning Yu took the mineral water bottle from her hand and put the mint water he brought into her hand. "Are you tired? Drink some mint water to replenish your energy." Mu Qiuyan said

lightly Laughing, "What kind of magic water do you think this is? It can cure all diseases and relieve fatigue?"

After saying this, she still opened the bottle of mint water and drank it in small sips.

The moistened lips are more pink and tender, Mu Qiuyan's appearance is more elegant, a touch of flower blossom on her forehead makes her skin fair and delicate, and a light peach blossom powder is swept at the end of her eyes, making the beauty smile as bright as a flower.

Ning Yu's heart was beating fast, and the hot feeling came back. She brought Mu Qiuyan's unfinished water to her lips and drank it all.

Mu Qiuyan frowned slightly, feeling a little warm, "There is water over there, why do you have to drink from my bottle." "It's okay,

this bottle tastes better."

Mu Qiuyan:...

She shook her head and said helplessly: "Ning Yu , is molesting me every day some mandatory task that you need to complete?"

Ning Yu thought of the unscrupulous scumbag system in his mind, and his brows jumped, "How could you think so, of course not." "

Isn't it? I see you I'm very enthusiastic about teasing."

Ning Yu: "Have you finished filming? How about we have dinner together?" Mu Qiuyan

shook his head and turned to look at the staff who were surrounding the director. They looked anxious and seemed to be anxious. to communicate something.

Ning Yu noticed that the director wearing a hat also had a worried look on his face, an angry look that seemed to be on the verge of rage.

Mu Qiuyan frowned and tried to get off the stage with her hands, but she accidentally pressed the hem of her clothes and her body swayed.

Ning Yu quickly reached out for her, put his arms around her slender waist, hugged her up, and gently placed her under the stage, "You have to be careful when you are wearing something like this." There was a lot of movement here

. , all the staff who were discussing countermeasures looked over.

Mu Qiuyan noticed that everyone's eyes were red and her ears were red. She tried her best to keep her face cold and gave a faint "hmm".

Ning Yu held Mu Qiuyan's hem hanging to the ground and followed Mu Qiuyan to the director.

"If you can't finish the shooting today, you can wait until next time. I'll ask Jiang Yao about her follow-up work arrangements and find a way to find time to come out." The staff's expressions were slightly relaxed, and the tense atmosphere relaxed for a while, and they secretly poked at her again

. You have to look at a director with a bad temper, and whether you want to film or not depends on him.

Unexpectedly, the hat director touched his chin and narrowed his eyes slightly. Instead of looking at Mu Qiuyan, he looked carefully at Ning Yu behind her.

Ning Yu was so stunned by this look that he unconsciously moved back and thought about it secretly in his mind, especially if he had offended the other party before.

As a result, the director suddenly raised his hand and said, "Just you, go change clothes backstage."

Huh? What's the meaning?

Ning Yu's eyes widened.

40

Ning Yu shook her long hair that was stuck up high, and the crown on it was shaking a little unsteadily. She hurriedly went to help it, and the long sleeves were dragged to her face. The complicated clothes were on her body, making her She felt trapped.

Mu Qiuyan stood aside and watched, helplessly saying, "Don't move, the fixed hairpin hasn't been inserted yet." She stepped on her feet, gently supported

Ning Yu's head, inserted the golden hairpin, and tied her hair. Crown fixed.

Then he stretched out his hand to straighten the crooked placket on Ning Yu's chest and straightened his collar. Ning Yu's waist is very thin, and the dark brown belt that is too wide hangs loosely around her waist.

"Don't move." Mu Qiuyan said lightly, perched on top, opened her arms, went around Ning Yu's waist, fumbled to tighten the belt, and waited until it was the right size before using the extra space. Secure with pins.

Ning Yu looked curious, "Do you know these things?"

Mu Qiuyan smoothed out the folds of the clothes that were tied around the waist by the belt, and said in a calm tone, "After acting for so many years, I understand these things naturally. Just now. In the years since I debuted, I took on a lot of costume dramas, and I used these methods to correct the clothes I changed into that were not the right size at that time." Ning Yu was stunned, thinking of

Mu Qiuyan's long list of acting resumes , these are the experiences that Mu Qiuyan has slowly accumulated from one film to another.

Although Mu Qiuyan became famous as soon as she debuted in movies and won the Newcomer Award, she also fell into an extremely embarrassing situation that year.

Because they have no other film and television shooting experience before and lack of qualifications, many high-ranking directors prefer to find more experienced veteran actors. As for the average movie and TV drama script, he felt that Mu Qiuyan had become famous early and was unwilling to lower his status, so he didn't approach her.

The status of neither high nor low is really embarrassing, which also led to Mu Qiuyan having no scenes to film after her first debut.

At that time, costume dramas were in the spotlight, and countless scripts for costume dramas were being exported to the entertainment industry like snow. Jiang Yao joined several crews, and Mu Qiuyan began to take over scripts for costume dramas.

Her behavior was ridiculed by the industry as "a talent has been exhausted". It was not until Mu Qiuyan appeared in several hit costume dramas that dominated the screen that such discussions gradually died down.

Rumors also said that Mu Qiuyan's indifferent temperament and lack of tact and accommodating attitude offended the company's senior management, who wanted to hide her, otherwise she would not be able to win even one due to her popular role at the time and her popularity with the audience. There are no serious scripts.

I'm afraid no one knows the specific reason except the person involved.

Fortunately, Mu Qiuyan is now making progress step by step, winning numerous awards, winning the Best Actress crown, and becoming an "evergreen tree" in the entertainment industry.

There are countless resources at hand. Once the company has a good script, it will be sent to Mu Qiuyan for review immediately. Her right to speak has increased along with her status. She is no longer the little girl with no background who can be manipulated by others. .

Ning Yu felt uncomfortable all over. She stood in front of the mirror and looked back and forth. She wore a black piping robe, which was luxurious and attractive. She crossed her arms with her chest and raised her chin. Her handsome and handsome temperament revealed a bit of cold and stern dignity, and she smiled more. A hint of elegant chivalrous spirit.

Mu Qiuyan was also standing beside her in gorgeous clothes. They were wearing the same ancient clothes, and they were standing side by side, and they matched exceptionally harmoniously.

"But, does it look like I'm a woman disguised as a man?" Ning Yu was confused.

Mu Qiuyan: "It doesn't look like that."

Although Ning Yu is very tall, and her tied up hair adds a lot of heroism and sharpness, she has a small face, soft and beautiful appearance, and she has an obvious female appearance. Even if she wears men's clothes, she doesn't look good. picture.

"But who said you have to dress up?"

Ning Yu stood in front of the screen like a piece of wood. She tilted her head, her whole body stiff, and her eyes flicked back and forth on the exquisitely colored embroidery, trying to get rid of the current feeling. Awkward.

Mu Qiuyan in her arms frowned and raised her head, and whispered, "Don't be so stiff and nervous. Move more naturally and hold her tighter." Feeling the warm body in her arms getting closer, Ning Yu's ears softened

. , he could only clench his molars and tighten his arms around Mu Qiuyan's waist.

"Look, you lower your head, look at each other, look at each other." "Be

more affectionate. You are a husband and wife now, a loving couple, not a fake couple who have separated their work."

The director began to shout again at the top of his voice.

Ning Yu sweated slightly, and forced his eyes away from the embroidery, turning to look into Mu Qiuyan's beautiful and affectionate eyes. He had to say that Mu Qiuyan's acting skills were really good.

Ning Yu looked at her, as if he really saw the lingering affection for him in her eyes. Those spring-like eyes were like a deep vortex that attracted people tightly.

The two looked at each other with red faces.

The director frowned and filmed this scene, touched his chin, and shouted with satisfaction, "That's it, let's change to another position." Ning Yucai let go of the

person as if waking up from a dream .

After a series of shooting, time flew by. By the time Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan came out of the studio, the sky outside had completely darkened. It was an autumn night and there was a cool breeze. Mu Qiuyan wrapped herself in a white Plush scarf, the beautiful porcelain face is nestled in the soft plush, looking cute and noble.

"Would you like to have dinner together next?" Ning Yu asked, but Jiang Yao happened to not follow.

Mu Qiuyan turned her head and looked at Ning Yu, pursed her lips, paused, and shook her head slightly, "I have work to do later, so I don't have time to eat, so you go first." Ning Yu lowered his head in disappointment

. His head felt a little wilted.

Mu Qiuyan looked a little funny and said, "See you tomorrow."

Ning Yu's eyes lit up after hearing this. He swept away the depression and immediately became happy, "Yes, tomorrow, see you tomorrow." Mu

Qiu Yan's eyes flashed slightly, and she looked at Ning Yu's leaving figure with tender eyes for a while, then returned to her usual cold expression, turned around and walked in the other direction.

at the same time.

Qin Yu stood in front of the trash can and looked down at the decaying rose flowers in his arms. Delicate flowers are difficult to feed and preserve. They have a short flowering period and are destined to decline the moment they are picked from the branches. The petals rustle. It fell rustlingly, and soon became withered and yellow.

She slowly opened her right hand again, and the plain ring lay quietly in her palm.

Just when she hesitated for a while and was about to throw the flowers in, a crisp voice suddenly sounded in the dark corner.

"Can you give this flower to me?"

Qin Yu was startled. The flower in her hand shook and many petals fell off. She took a step back and stared at the source of the sound.

I saw a figure curled up next to the trash can in the corner. She was wearing a hood, a black hoodie, black pants and black shoes. Her whole person almost blended into the night. She was sitting on a piece of thick cardboard with her back against the wall. , looks thin and small, like stunted growth.

But the eyes that looked up at Qin Yu were unruly and rebellious. The street lights outside only hit the side of her face, and the outline was deep and delicate.

Qin Yu squinted his eyes and took a few steps forward by mistake, before he saw the girl's face clearly.

She has a standard melon-seed face, delicate and clean eyebrows, translucent cold white skin, bright red thin lips, and dark green hair leaking out of the hood, scattered in front of her forehead.

She is a beautiful beauty, but Qin Yu feels that the only flaw, or what is difficult to "take the eyes" of, is the sultry and blinding lip nail on her mouth and the smoky black and purple eye shadow. makeup.

Hiss - it's a bit eye-catching.

"The flowers are so beautiful and can bloom for a few days. Wouldn't it be a pity to throw them away like this?" The girl stood up from the cardboard with her knees on her knees, patted her thighs symbolically, put her pockets in her pockets and walked towards Qin Yu. come over.

His eyes glanced at the ring in her palm, and he curled his lips teasingly, "It depends on the situation, he was dumped by the person he liked." Qin Yu frowned displeasedly, and before he could speak, he felt that his palm was empty, and the girl actually took the ring directly from her hand

. Take it.

The girl held the ring, raised her head and took a look at it in a bright place. She sneered disdainfully, "Tsk, this ring is not very good. Sister, have you been deceived?" Qin Yu's face froze when he heard this

. Because of her impoliteness and grabbing things, she lost her temper again. She twitched the corner of her mouth and said with a wry smile, "Yes, it's terrible to be deceived..." "But that's none of your business. Give me back the ring quickly.

"

" Is it worth it for a broken ring to be so valuable?"

The girl took off her hood and smiled wildly at her. A faint light shone into her eyes, which were full of brightness. "How about I help you bully her back?" It was time for the date

. On this day, Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan got up early, and a group of netizens squatted in the live broadcast room to watch the excitement.

[I wonder where they will go on a date. Since the program team is willing to bear the cost, do they have to go somewhere expensive? ]

[I didn't expect that the last person to get the sachet was Ning Yu. She also chose Mu Yinghou. She was so evil that Mu Yinghou must not give her a good look. ]

[Ning Yu's offensive is so fierce, do you think Mu Yinghou will be moved and... agree? ]

[Nothing, Mu Mu doesn't have any extra sympathy. ]

[Why does it show so many people watching? Don't you have nothing to see? It's almost gone. It's gone. 】

【A date without any suspense, I really don't know what your interest is in watching it. ]

[The one in front, you said it without looking, you just clicked it. 】

【Netizens who are dissatisfied with the integrity of the body, all of them say it is ugly and refuse to look at it, and all of them are squatting and diving, the law of true fragrance warns! ]

[Tch, it's just for Mu Yingqueen's flourishing beauty, okay? Who wants to see Ning Yu? If possible, I wish the program team would cut out all the scenes with her in the later editing. ]

[But, but, it is really pleasing to the eye for them to stand together, the woman Youji. 】

【Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan are both gay, so let's move on. Don't fool around in the live broadcast room. 】

【Just take a bite, there is no need to be so strict, just slip away. 】

The two of them dressed up and went out, wearing the same pink and white clothes in tacit agreement, and standing together was extremely eye-catching.

The traveling vehicle was parked upright in the parking space at the door of the cabin. The red supercar, the most flashy and eye-catching style, with a streamlined body with bright arcs, was both stylish and eye-catching.

Ning Yu stood with frowning eyebrows, then turned to ask the two cameramen standing not far behind her with cameras, "I didn't ask the program team to rent a sports car before." Zhu Wen and Xu Yi, one on the

left Standing on the right, one is holding a digital camera and the other is carrying a vertical video camera.

Cameraman No. 1 Zhu Wen said, "This sports car was not rented by the program team."

Another cameraman No. 2 Xu Yi gasped slightly and added, "It was voluntarily sponsored by the owner of the car and also equipped with a private driver."

Ning Yu said calmly. After a cry, I really don't understand why Zhu Wen and Xu Yi got involved. They said they were dating. Now that there are two more people watching, it becomes a four-person date.

She turned her eyes back to the sports car, "No need for a private driver, I can drive." At this time

, the passenger window slowly rolled down, and the dark privacy screen was lowered, revealing the main driver Ming Jue's face. Zhang's domineering and handsome eyebrows.

Ming Jue: "Get in the car, I'm your personal driver."

Ning Yu: ...

Uh, is it necessary? Everyone, is it necessary? It was just a date, why did three people need to monitor her?

She opened her mouth and asked tentatively, "Just the three of you?"

Ming Jue raised his eyebrows, his eyes full of provocation, and pointed behind him, "Zhou Yi is sitting in the director's car behind, he is a love observer. , it is also within the scope of responsibility to observe the whole process of your date."

Ning Yu turned around and looked back, and sure enough he saw Zhou Yi sitting in the passenger seat of the nanny car accompanying the program team.

Zhou Yi saw Ning Yu glance over and waved to her with a smile. She looked quite impressive? ?

Ning Yu cursed secretly, this man was really haunted.

"What about the others?"

Zhu Wen crossed her arms and tapped her cheek, and said slowly: "As for Mianmian, I have to attend a symposium today and can't leave, but she asked me to take pictures of the most exciting parts. The same goes for Li Yifan. He was nowhere to be seen when he went out yesterday afternoon. It seems that something happened at home and he asked for leave from the program team. He has been unable to participate in the live broadcast for the past few days." "As for Sister Qin Yu -" Zhu Wen deliberately stopped

talking The director watched the change in Ning Yu's expression carefully, "She said there was something going on at the company, and she couldn't come to see the heat today... Ahem, I'm here to help." Haha, thank you for your help

.

No need to!

However, when he heard that Qin Yu did not come, Ning Yu's tense nerves relaxed.

Thinking about her complete confession last night, she thought to herself, does this mean that Qin Yu has completely given up?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 61.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.9M 84.4K 50
The De la Rua heiress, in the brink of losing everything in her fairytale life is now fighting for her legacy and survival when a tragedy hits the be...
26.1K 1.1K 108
Title: 穿到疯美渣A失控前 THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Copy one: "Even if the limit is changed, I will take his company." This was the last...