Over Again

By solarcas

"So we have met, again." More

Over Again
Chapter 1 - Plea
Chapter 2 - Concert
Chapter 3 - First Meeting
Chapter 4 - Hiding
Chapter 5 - Yes
Chapter 6 - Flashbacks
Chapter 7 - Game
Chapter 8 - Plan: Harry
Chapter 9 - Revenge?
Chapter 10 - Lazy
Chapter 11 - Weird
Chapter 12 - Anna
Chapter 13 - Walk
Chapter 14 - Annoyed
Chapter 15 - Day with sis
Chapter 16 - The Party
Chapter 17 - Why?
Chapter 18 - More confusion
Chapter 19 - More and more confusion
Chapter 20 - ".. car.. hospital.."
Chapter 21 - Another accident
Chapter 22 - Give up?
Chapter 23 - Awake
Chapter 24 - "We're over."
Chapter 25 - Bradford
Chapter 27 - Choose
Chapter 28 - Decision
Chapter 29 - 12AM
Chapter 30 - Cheshire
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 26 - The Two Sides

3.8K 130 70
By solarcas

CHECK OUT THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR HARA SHIPPERS OUT THERE. 

An important Author’s Note (part 2) at the end. Please read it and answer the questions. :)

Chapter 26

When it comes to you, there are no words.

5:30 am. As much as I hate getting up this early in the morning, I need to. We want to get to Bradford early, and to also surprise mom, dad and my sisters. I asked Zara if she wanted to take the train or airplane, and we both agreed on the second option so it’ll only take at least one hour. Minutes later, I heard my phone ring. Zara said she likes the One Thing Acoustic of all our songs. So I set it as my ringtone when she calls.

I didn’t answer it, though.

As I was preparing my breakfast, my phone rang again. This time, I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zayn. Were you outside? Or sleeping ? Or something?” She asked.

“No. No. Yes. Why?”

“You didn’t answer your phone.”

“I like the ringtone.” I smirked, even though she can’t see me. I can picture her rolling her brown eyes.

“So, just called to say Good Morning! And to make sure you’re already awake since I don’t want to get late and we’ll miss the flight.”

“Excited.” I laughed. “When did Zayn Malik arrive late?”

“Guess you forgot when you slept here in my house and I went out to meet Blaire.  When I got back, I woke you up, then you were rushing because you were late for.. one and a half hour? And you had twenty one miss calls from Paul.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine. I did. Gotta eat, see you later!”

“Last one to the arrive will kiss a random dude in the airport! See ya. Love ya.”

“Guess I’ll be overspeeding then.” I said as Zara laughed on the other line. “Kidding. Love you too. Bye.”

I sat down and ate my Omelet. As I finished eating, I drank water, washed the plate and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Then, I wore my white t-shirt with a capital and small letter z in front, a pair black skinny jeans, and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. After putting all the luggage in the car, I drove to the airport.

“So you get to kiss a random guy.” I winked. Well, I got in the airport first. Zara sighed. She started to look around and found a guy about seventeen years of age, who was wearing a blue cap, plaid shirt and a pair of supra. I watched Zara as she sat beside the guy and kissed him in the cheek. The guy looked at her in surprise but a smile crept up his face. He told her something and she looked uneasy. I walked towards them, Zara looked at my direction and saw me. She stood up and I wrapped an arm around her waist and pecked her in the lips. “Sorry, she’s taken. And that’s just a dare.” I gently dragged Zara away from the guy and returned back to our place. “Let’s go check in.” I looked at her and smiled, as she returned one back.

“Zayn, what if they won’t like me?”

“They won’t like you.” I said with a straight face.

 Zara stared at me, then sighed and buried her head in her hands. “I knew it.”

“Babe, I’m just kidding!” I laughed. “They will not like you. They’ll love you.”

Zara looked at me, smiled and playfully slapped my arm.

“Oh, we’re here by the way.” I informed. I got out of the taxi and paid the fee. We got our lugagges and I looked at Zara, who was surprisingly nervous. I intertwined my right hand with her left one and gave it a little squeeze. With my free hand, I grabbed my blue luggage while Zara got her green one. As I knocked on the door, I heard footsteps. Few seconds later, the door opened.

“Zayn?”

“Hey Safaa.” I smiled.

“Zayn!” I bent down and hugged her. “Mom! Dad! Zayn’s home!” She called as she broke the hug and ran to the kitchen. I looked at Zara and she had a small smile on her face. We went inside and I saw my parents and sister coming towards us. I quickly hugged mom and dad.

“What a beautiful family you have.” Zara whispered. I chuckled as I pulled her close to me. “Dad, mom and Safaa, this is Zara, my girlfriend. Zara, my family.” I smiled.

“Zara!” My mom hugged her, sweetness in her voice. “Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too.” Zara replied, not nervous anymore. I think.

“Hello, Zara.” Dad greeted. “Glad to see you.”

“Glad to be here.” Zara chuckled. I watched her and Safaa introduced themselves, and I realized how lucky I am.

How lucky I am

To have her.

Her bubbly attitude

Her sweet personality

Her irresistible eyes

Her soft brown hair that falls and flips prefectly

Her smooth sunkissed skin

Her pretty smile

Her own self

Any guy would be lucky to have her

I would protect her

Make her happy

Care for her at all times

And I wouldn’t let any guy

Hurt her

Make her cry

Or even take her away from me

If that will ever happen

I won’t give up on her easily

~

Give a little time to me, we’ll burn this out.

“Cheers to the single, bored people.” Niall said as he sat down beside me and my glass of water made contact with his. “Wanna go out later?” He asked. I shook my head, stood up and went upstairs to my room. As I went in, I sat on my bed and my eyes scanned the room. Looking for something interesting.

Movies? I’m not in the mood.

Books? Nah.

Wait.

Is that a bottle?

Why do I have a bottle? And it has some sort of paper inside.

I got up and grabbed it. Then I remembered. Oh, it was the bottle I found near the seaside.

“Hey Harreh.” I snapped my head to the door and saw Niall heading towards my bed. With a sandwich on his hand and chewing a part of it, he asked. “Watcha got there?” He sat beside me, then I showed him the thing. Then he laughed loudly.

“What?” I asked.

“Message in a bottle.” He took another bite from his sandwich. “You made it?”

“No. I found it.”

“Oh. Open and read it then.” Niall said. I opened it, and surprinsingly, it wasn’t hard to open. I took the paper out, looked at Niall as he nodded, and unrolled the paper.

I honestly doubt anyone would be reading this. Sorry for my crap handwriting.

Hi stranger! Stupid of me to write this. But whatever. Let me tell you about me.

I’m a girl. 9 and a half years old. My parents died because of a car accident. I was adopted by my aunt, but she died too. What a nice past I had.

“Aw.” Niall said. I nodded and continued reading.

But I stayed in an orphanage, and I was chosen to be adopted! I’ll be leaving tomorrow. My life in the orphanage is not bad. They are treating us nicely and luckily there are no bad children. Lucy, 14 years old, is my close friend and she is teaching us things. She visits the orphanage every weekend. She even told me I’m mature and serious. She is like my older sister.

I actually remember my bestfriend when I see her. His name is Harry. We were childhood bestfriends. I was expecting him to at least visit me here. Unfortunately, I don’t know his family’s contact number. We promised that we’ll be bestfriends ‘til we grow old. But I guess he never wanted to be my ‘best friend forever’. I think he didn’t even bother to try find me. He forgot about me.

Well, It’s been two years. And I guess.. I’m  tired waiting for him. I want my family back, which is impossible.

.

“Poor her. And what a coincidence, her bestfriend’s name is Harry. And your name is Harry, and you found that bottle.” Niall laughed. “I’ll be running around the house in boxers if you’re the same Harry she’s talking about. Which I think is impossible.” He said as he continued eating.

Then, I looked at the last words written. My eyes widened.

- Nicola Roberts

By the way, Mr. and Mrs. Ainsworth will be my new parents. Lucy told me that they had a daughter who is younger than I. Cool, I’ll have a sister!

“Ainsworth.“ Niall said. There was a long pause until he asked, “Ainsworth? Isn’t that- “

“Yes, Niall. And you’ll be running around the house in boxers. I’m the same Harry she was talking about.”

I nodded, gulped, and talked slowly. “Nicola Roberts, my childhood bestfriend. Her parents died in a car accident. She was adopted by her Aunt Millicent. When we went to visit her, she was not there anymore. And as she said in the letter, Ainsworth is her new family name. She said she’ll have a younger sister than her, which is supposed to be Katherine.”

“Why didn’t you try to find her?”

“We did.”

“And?”

“After going to many orphanages in Cheshire, we found the one where Nicola was. But they didn’t give any information about the Ainsworths.”

“Oh. So, Zara is Nicola. She didn’t even tell you? Or at least remember you?”

I shook my head. “I want to explain everything. I want to apologize and tell her I didn’t forget about her. I don’t want to go to Bradford only to ruin their vacation. But…”

“But you have feelings for Zara?”

“Uh.. How’d you know?”

“Just predicted. And with your reaction, I can tell I’m correct. You wanna fight for her, right? But you don’t want to ruin your friendship with Zayn.”

I nodded and sighed.

Niall continued, “Tell her and Zayn the truth first, man. Then you think well if you’ll let her happy with her boyfriend which is your bestfriend, or get Zara to be yours. I both want you and Zayn to be happy, but someone has to sacrifice.” Niall patted my back and went outside my room.

My back made contact with the covers as I lied down the bed. I groaned and rubbed my hands on my face.

Why didn’t I knew about that earlier?

Why didn’t I knew, that the girl I like, is my childhood bestfriend, who I fancied when we were young?

The girl whom I promised I’d grow up with.

And stay with her whatever happens and be a true friend to her.

And she thinks I had forgotten about her.

She thinks I didn’t care for her.

She thinks I left her, at the times she needed someone to be with her.

Someone comforting her.

Someone who could have at least help her distract herself,

even just for a minute,

from reality.

Someone to tell her that she still have someone,

who will be always by her side.

Someone who will always love her.

Whatever she is.

Whatever her past is.

Whatever happened.

Whatever happens.

And whatever will happen.

Niall’s last words repeated in my mind.

And with that, I knew..

That I should win her back.

I should win her back.

~

Sorry if the chapter is crap. Too cliché? Hahaha. 

So I told you guys that ‘Over Again’ will be up to 30 chapters only. (If you have read that.) The next chapters will be quite long I guess.

You can answer these questions if you want. 

1. Who deserves Zara: Zayn or Harry?

2. Shall I make a sequel or just end it with a “.. and they lived happily ever after”. Kidding. This is a fanfic not a fairytale. But if you get my point or something.

Thank you. Love you. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 108 39