Incarceration

By love_from_the_heart

Prison is a terrifying place no matter what. But for Tashi and Tommy, two freshly turned seventeen year olds... More

Chapter 2: Kitten
About chapter 3

Chapter 1: Walk of shame

124 7 0
By love_from_the_heart

WARNING: THIS IS A YAOI!!! THIS HAS MAN ON MAN ACTION! IFOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ IT! THIS BOOK IS HIGHLY SEXUAL! YOU HAVEBEEN WARNED!

enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aron pov:

We had been riding this bus for about an hour now and Tashi had yet to say a word, but I know that his heart was beating as fast as mine. I watched as my brothers hands shook, he may act tough  but Tashi is jittery like a squirrel on caffeine.

His slim figure gave him a feminine look, but unlike me his was genetics, mine was just malnutrition. He had a tan complexion and raven hair that was that was thick and wavy when he grew it out, I on the other hand had a pale sickly look going on that mirrored Smigle from Lord of he Rings. Except I had light brown hair that looked blonde that came to my ear lobes. He had slanted brow eyes that gave away his Asian heritage. I had rather large blue eyes that sucked a hiding my emotions.

"Aron!" Tashi shook my arm and I looked at him with worried eyes. "I can see the building!" Tashi explained, his usually composed self said in a frantic state of worry.

I look up and see a large grey building that had multiple guard towers that held men with guns. Real big guns. I noticed we were passing a bob wired fence that had a n touch sign on it that signaled it was electric. Fun.

"Yeah, we are." I say in a dazed tone. I think I'm gong to be sick.

"Hey, ya twinks. If ya promise to call me papi can keep your pretty asses safe." A bulky Hispanic fellow said. I look and see Tashi having a mini heart attack as my mouth runs dry.

"Sorry mister, we're fine with not doing that." I say in a polite tone. That only seemed to amuse the walking cloud long with the other incoming inmates.

"Mister? damn! You two are gonna be someone's prison bitch before you even get your ass in the door" The man proclaimed a he continued to laugh at our miss fortune.

"Prison Bitch...." I whisper quietly as I stare at Tashi in fear.

I can't be another mans toy! I can't and won't accept that kind of title. I am not toy, I am not a toy. I will not be a prison bitch.

"Yep, a pretty boy like you will probably end up with someone like Rex or Bug." The man said.

"Nah, Bug likes more meat on the bones, so he can mark 'em. He might get stuck with Rex though. He likes them fresh and skinny, fun fact, once he made a twink unable to walk for a slid month ." I turn to look at the man who had spoken and he looked to be in his forties or fifty's with ebony skin. He gave a small knowing smile. "Stay low and stay close. I would say attack one of the biggest niggas ya can see, but looking at the two of you... yeah, just keep a low profile and you might leave with your ass intact." He advised.

"Oh, please. By next month their gonna have the grand canyon between both their cheeks!" A bald man with tattoos all over his visible skin joked, making the others laugh and Tashi and I shake a little more. 

"Okay, Everyone stand up and form a single file line." I turn and see an officer decked out in gear.

Looking around I see that we're the only two not standing, so I pull Tashi and myself up. I'm an bit shaken since the bulky guy was right behind me and he was a bit sexual towards me and my "sweet ass".

  I gulp and began to walk when the officer instructed us to. I gave a yelp when I felt a light pinch on my bum that jolted me forward bumping into Tashi. The others rusted in amused laughs as I blushed profusely.

"Knock it off Miguel. Leave the newbies alone." I heard the older man say, I gave a silent thank you and hurried off the bus. 

I wish I could get back on that damned bus. The second Tashi and I touched the cement the other inmates that were in the yard turned into crazed animals.  

 "Hey twinkie! Want some cream!"

"Yo! Jackie Chan!"

"Look at that sweet ass!"

"Two bitches in one batch!"

"I call dibs on the Asian!"

"Please drop the soap!"

All these disgusting things were thrown at me and Tashi along with many whistles and some interesting noises. I felt the Hispanic man once again grabbing my ass, except this time he engulfed my whole right cheek in his palm. I jumped and let out a squeal. I could hear small chuckles from the line and loud laughs from the yard. I can feel hat rise to my cheeks and tears at the back of my eyes.

"Anata wa hentai kare no o shiri ni fureru teishi [Stop touching his ass you pervert]" Tashi yells at the Hispanic, even though no one knew what the hell he just said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" The cloud asked, not angrily just in a genuinely confused tone.

"Everyone shut up!" One of the officers yelled.

at that all the inmates silenced them selves except for the occasional whistle and chuckle. Finally after the longest walk of my life we had made it into the building and they began to line us up against a white wall.

A fit man in a grey uniform stepped  in front of us. He had brown hair and blue eyes  that were cold and calculating.

"I am warden McNeil. I am your supervisor, your provider, your enforcer. I own you up until you walk these doors as a free man. For some of you, you'll come back. Others will live half normal lives. I am not your mommy and honestly i don't give shit  about you. So you better learn how to survive, some of you will become alphas of your little groups. Others will fall under the alpha, but one thing you better realize is that I am the ultimate alpha. I run this bitch. You will all get up at six am and  will  bed at ten pm. Between those two times you  will have  breakfast lunch and dinner. One hour of scheduled activity such as a religious devotion, schooling, art. You have to hours of work, you all will be assigned  a job with in the prison and at the en of the month the money will be put towards your credits that will allow you to buy things in our store. Then you will have rec outside or inside depending on weather until dinner. From there you will shower and do any laundry you need to do. " He eyed us all but his eyes lingered on Tashi and I, his brow raised questioningly. "Now, get these inmates ready and put them into their cells."

We were the turned forward and went through a door, in there we had our pictures taken and unfortunately strip searched. I'm just glad that it was done I a more secluded area. After that ordeal we were given two white tank tops, a pair of orange pants, a grey jump suite, a pair of white lace-less shoes a few socks and two pars of boxers and our toiletries. We were then escorted two our cells.

"Hey, make sure those two re in the same cell. I don't think they'd survive separated." A female officer said to the man leading us.

"It's already assigned, but they are together. But I don't even think that will help any. They're stuck with Jameson and Lorenz." He responds as he looks down at the clipboard.

"Looks like Erica is going to have some regulars." She says eyes Tashi and myself.

The man with the clipboard led the line into a hallway, some inmates branching off into their respective blocks led by other officers. Sadly the cloud was still with us along with three other inmates.

After a little more walking we made it to our block, officers began to led us into different directions towards our respective cells. At least Tashi is with me, but I'm not exited to meet our cell mates. The guy with the clip board led us to a cell with the numbers 4-3-8 ingrained into the door. Underneath was four names.

Tashi Yakima

Aron Lyons

Denzel  Jameson

Juan Lorenz

   I gulped in fear as the door was unlocked along with our cuffs. We were then put inside and the door slammed and locked behind us. I jump at the sound and turn to see two pairs of eyes looking at us. One was a tall muscular fellow with dark ebony skin, he had buzzed hair and deep almost black eyes. He was shirtless so I could see an array of tattoos, and bulging mussels. He was standing on the back wall with his arms crossed and his brows lifted as he stairs u down

  The one laying on his cot was laughing almost hysterically. I could see muscle through his tank top with tattoos all over his arms. His laughing had finally died down enough for him to look at us with amused green eyes that contracted with his short black hair.

"What the hell?" The man standing said as he walked closer to us, his cell mate following suite.

They stood before us and I had to strain my neck to look at them. They had to be over six feet, because I barely reached five six and Tashi was two inches tall then me.

"What the actual fuck." The black one said again as he pulled my arm up. I squeaked and pulled my arm back.

"Your not supposed to do that." I exclaim. The Hispanic man laughed again and the one who touched me gave a snort like laugh before he took my stuff and tossed it behind him carelessly, he proceeded to do the same with Tasih's things.

"That's ours!" I protested. Witch made the hyena laugh more and the large dark man in front of me to chuckle.

"Well now it' mine, but I kinda doubt that ima fit in that shit." He says in amusement.

"Well  would like to get past you." Tashi said as he attempted to get threw the laughing Mexican. Attempt being the key word.

The second he went to move the one I'm assuming is Juan shoved him against the cold metal door, the one I also assume as Denzel copied the move and they both had us pinned next to each other. I look up at the beast with fearful eyes. The two, didn't look like they were going to hurt us yet, more like toy with us. It still didn't calm m racing heart any. 

"You see, my Asian friend. I can't allow that. At least without payment." Juan said seductively.

"Look here you two. This is prison not a day care." The one pinning me said in a lo husky voice. "And you two look like high school freshman. So, you have two options. Option one is get your ass beat by the others or option two..."

"You become my girlfriend." Juan says in a seductive voice.

"I think we can manage on our own." Tashi says pushing the mans shoulders back. This made Juan growl threateningly. He placed his forearm against Tashi's throat. My brother tried to claw at the mans arm, this merely fueled the bigger mans anger.

"Get off him." I yell at the much bigger man. He turned to me, his eyes laced with anger and amusement.

"Make me ya bitch." He said. I attempted such.

As I went to lunge at the guy, Denzel pulled me back against his chest. I look at Juan with anger as we releases Tashi and pulls him into his chest, smothering my friend with his chest.

"You think you can survive this place with out an owner? Well okay then." The one holding Tashi mocks. "We'll give you a week tops, then you'll be begging to be our bitches." He added.

He shoved Tashi at me and effectively knocked me further into Denzel. Tashi groans at the roughness as the two men laugh once more.

"With the way the others were cat callin' you two I'd give them two hours." Denzel said as he shoved me forward and I tripped over Tashi. "Snowflake, your right here, and Jackie Chan your right there." He added, pointing to the bottom bunks.

We gathered our things and sat them under our beds. I grabbed the sheet and began to put it on the sad excuse of a mattress. As I was putting the sheet over the further corners of the bed I felt a presence behind me. I went to turn my head but it was roughly shoved into the mattress and I felt a heavy weight on my back.

"Damn, perra [Bitch]. Your ass is just to cute to ignore. Maybe we should just claim you and make you our bitch. I've always loved white bitches." He purred as I felt him grinned into me. I squirmed and wiggled which only caused to excite him further. I gasped as he thrusts my clothed bum before I felt all his weight being thrown off me and a hand flipping me over.

"Sorry Bug. I call dibs on snowflake." Denzel said.

''Bug?" I look up at Denzel and he looks at me confused.

"Yeah, it's a nickname." Juan or 'bug' said. "Like his is Rex." He pointed at the man in front of me.

I shiver as I recall the older man talking about the two. I scoot into the far corner of the bunk bed as 'Rex' smirked.

"I'm guessin' you heard of us already?" He asks, I just nod slightly and swallow the lump in my throat. "Well let me tell you something you might not have heard," He crawls to me and our faces are mere inches apart. I look into his eyes as he spoke:" We always get what we want, and we are very impatient. So if you could go ahead and be my bitch then things would go by much smoother."

"I don't make a habit of being someone's bitch." I snarl.

" You would be just someone's bitch, you'd be my bitch." He placed his hand close to my groin a he continued to speak. "And no one touches my bitch." He said as he palmed my groin. I squirmed and he smiled at his seeming victory. "Now, fix you self the dinner bell is about to ring." With that he pulled away and waited nearly a second before the doors opened and he left the cell for dinner.

I sat there in utter shock. At both what he did and y bodies reaction.

I really hate prison.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.1K 39
people read the book trust me on this one
11K 445 12
تجبرها جدتها في ان تسكن معهم بالبيت بعد وفاة اهلها بحادث . تدخل للبيت وهي تجهل عاداتهم وتقاليدهم . و تبدأ احداث الرواية ...
47.7K 1.6K 90
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
19.5K 806 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...