seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 13: life of guilt
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday
chapter 42: fist to face

chapter 14: little sister

821 13 11
By avstroscomet

Adrien's pov:

Vincent pushes his thoughts to the side and open her door gently..

Snores.

We heard a male snore.

Vincent barges through her room and I quietly follow behind him. When we reach Nat's bed, we see her laying on top of Flynn and cuddled up. Her arms wrapped around his body and her legs intertwined with his.

What the actual hell.

She said that he was like a brother to her, not a boyfriend. But this didn't look like it. Why didn't she tell us the truth?

Vincent takes a minute to digest the scene in front of us and he grunts. Suddenly he storms out of her room and I do the same shortly after. I could feel a burn pulsing through my veins. It was rage.

I close her door gently and follow Vincent up to his room.

"Go to bed, Adrien. It's been a long day." Vincent demands.

"Are we not going to talk about what we just witnessed?" I question back.

I wanted to know what we were going to do with Flynn, that fucker.

"We will discuss him later, now get some rest for tomorrow." Vincent orders me again.

I didn't want to question my elder brother any further so I leave it at that and make my way up towards my room. Once I get there, I slam the door shut and take off my shirt. I don't know why but I always got so sweaty when I slept with a shirt on. I could sleep better without it on and that's what I did.

I check the clock laying on top of my night stand and it reads 23:00.

It was technically early but I knew that I needed rest for tomorrow. We had important information about the British mafia and we were meeting some of our spies tomorrow. We were going to make a plan to eliminate them once for all. All our hard work would have finally paid off.

By the time I know it, my eyes shut and I had fallen asleep.

Time Passes:

I wake up to the sounds of ringing.

I open my eyes and turn to the left, it was my darn alarm clock. I tap the top of it to shut it up and my ears were finally not bleeding again. It was so peaceful, so damn nice.

I grab my shirt that was hanging on my other bedside table and I put it on before heading to my bathroom. In there, I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my dark, fluffy hair with a comb.

I grab my phone and slide it into my trouser's left pocket. I begin to make my way downstairs and to the breakfast bar, oh boy I was late for breakfast.

Whoops.

As soon as I reach the room my eyes search deliberately for Nat, but she was nowhere to be seen. Xander wasn't there either but after yesterday, I didn't really care for him anymore. What he did was so low I don't even know if I consider him as family anymore. It was horrible. I push my negative thoughts away and I quickly take my seat and wait for the food to arrive. Helena and Lina the two maids, bring in plates full of delicious blueberry pancakes.

My favourite.

We begin eating our breakfast as we couldn't wait for the others. Vincent, Chase, Leo and I needed to visit the headquarters for our meeting. We were ecstatic to finally get rid of the stupid Brits. They were truly a pain in our asses.

I was almost done with my blueberry pancakes when I hear people coming down the stairs. I pondered who could it be? Hopefully Nat. I desperately wished that it was Nat. We all did. We all wanted to apologise to her, so badly. We all wanted to give her the biggest hug in the whole entire world. She deserved it. Our faces were plastered with pure shock when we saw who entered the room. We couldn't believe our eyes.

It was Xander and Nat.

Xander looked like he was dragging Nat in by her forearm. When he let go of her arm, he flung her across the room and she almost tripped due to how strong he was. Why was he using so much pressure against her? He sits down and we all look at him with upmost disgust. He looks up at his food and that's when I could clearly see his blue, almost black eye. I supposed that Leo had given that to him in the previous night. It was well deserved.

Leo packed quite a punch.

I turn to see Nat sat down in her seat. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. She was even fumbling with her fingers on her lap. Her eyes were bloodshot too. Her hair was unbrushed, her face was puffed up and red, and she was even wearing an oversized hoodie. I haven't seen this specific hoodie before so I had to ask her where she got it from. It looked as if it didn't fit her correctly.

"Nat, isn't that hoodie is a bit big for you, no?" I ask her.

She clears her dry throat and says in a groggy voice "Yea it actually isn't mine, Flynn gave it to me before he left."

I nod to her words and I continue to finish eating my pancakes. Then suddenly, the realisation hit me like a ton of bricks. Flynn was gone! Finally that fucker left our house. Finally. But why was she wearing his hoodie? Did she not have other clothes? Why didn't she ask us to borrow one of our hoodies? I would have happily given mine to her. She would've looked so cute with it on her.

"Do you not have any other clothes Nat?" Leo asks her.

"No not really, I was wondering if you guys had a washing machine so I could wash my clothes?" She queried back.

Vincent then speaks up "You won't be needing a washing machine anytime soon. Xavier would be happy to take you shopping later today, right Xavier?" He says while looking at Xavier.

"Uh yea sure, I can definitely do that for you." Xavier said back shocked.

I think he was quite surprised being asked that by Vincent. Usually it would be someone like me or even Leo, but not Xavier.

Nat begins to cough a little. Leo and I exchange a worried glance at each other before redirecting our gaze back towards Nat. She looks back down at her fingers. Something about her feels odd. Her cough was hard and stern, not gentle or soft. Before Nat left, her coughs were soft and gentle. No way it could change, right? RIGHT? I knew that I had to figure out the truth one way or another.

She then speaks with a clear voice "I feel a bit sick, it's alright."

Her excuse earns her a little glare from Vincent, followed along from the rest of our brothers. Was she really sick or was she faking? She looked like she had been crying, last night must have been rough for her. I knew that deep down we shouldn't have spied in her like that, but once we started we couldn't stop.

She must've sensed the confusion up within the atmosphere and says to clear up the silence "I didn't get much sleep."

"You went to bed early, no?" Xander questions her.

"I did but I uh, had some bad dreams." She said while biting her nails.

I don't know what it was but something struck inside of me. It was something in my mind.

A memory.

I just only remembered that Nat used to bite her nails when she lied. She used to do it so often as a child that Mary had to put an ointment on her fingers so that she could stop biting them, it never worked though.

Flashback:

I was 13 years old and Nat was around 5 ish. Father, Vincent, Chase, Leo and I were in the living room watching a crime documentary. I knew that Father was in a pissed off mood from work, and we knew to not bother him with any problems.

Unfortunately, today wasn't our day.

We were at home when we heard a crash in the living room. Vincent, who was 15 at the time was the first one at the scene. I was with Chase and Leo when we got there. I could hear Father groaning in the background as we left the living room. I hoped that he wouldn't leave his seat. Who knows what could've happened?

It was Nat.

She had just accidentally knocked over an expensive vase that Father had just purchased.

Fuck.

After Vincent analysed the damage of the shards on the floor, he immediately begins to examine Nat for any cuts or scrapes. Whilst he does that, I hurriedly began picking up the pieces off the floor and into my scooped hand. Chase and helped me by picking up some shards and placing them into my hands.

I was almost done and that's when Father came into the room.

Great, just great the last person I wanted to see.

He immediately asks "Nat what did you do?"

Vincent, Leo and I share yet another worried look, almost petrified. We knew what Father was going to do and we also knew that there was nothing that we could do to prevent it. Protecting Nat was hopeless.

The situation was inevitable.

Nat looks at Father in the eyes and just looks back down to her fingers.

Not long after, she says "I didn't do it."

Oh fuck.

I loved Nat and I knew that she was only 5 but could she not lie just this once? I could see fury flaming within Father's eyes. Vincent, Chase, Leo and I knew exactly what was going to happen and we were so upset that we couldn't do anything about it.

"Did you just lie to me Natasha Amor Morales?" Father asks her.

"N-no." Nat stutters.

"Was that another lie?" He asks her again.

"May-maybe?" Nat says back to him.

Nobody could describe the amount of disappointment that was within that man's eyes. They were full on bulging out.

"That's it, you're getting it." Father tells her and he raises his hand.

I could see my angel close her eyes and place her hands in front of her face in defense. Father then slaps her chubby cheeks and tears begin forming in her eyes. Father then leaves the room and walks back towards the living room.

After he leaves, Vincent, Chase, Leo and I immediately rush towards Nat. Vincent quickly runs up to her and embraces into a hug with Nat. We knew that even if we tried to stop Father, that he would double her punishment.

That was by far, the last thing that we wanted to happen.

End Of Flashback:

I come back into my state of mind where I was actually conscious. I didn't want to think about that memory, it was horrific. I hurriedly pushed my thoughts to the back of my head.

I didn't want to have a vision of that anytime soon.

Vincent began again "Speaking about later today, Adrien, Chase,  Leo and I will be at the office for most of the day so you will be with Xavier and Xander throughout the day."

I knew that Nat didn't feel comfortable with Xander but we couldn't have it any other way unfortunately. She nodded along to Vincent's previous statement with a sorrow look in her eyes. I could sense her uncomfortableness by the look on her face.

My poor baby.

I look at my watch to see that it is already 08:00 am. We had to leave now or we would be late for the meeting. Vincent, Chase, Leo and I walk out of the room to head towards our garage.

Then Vincent pulls out his car keys from his suit's pocket and click the unlock button. My eyes then shifts towards the big black Porsche SUV. Vincent sits in the divers seat, I sit in the passenger seat whilst Chase and Leo sit in the back.

By the time I know it, we were off.

Natasha's pov:

After I hear the main door close, I knew that I was in for a treat.

I leave the dining room and make my way to my room. As I was walking up the stairs, I hear something behind me. Or someone? It was someone, it was Xander. I could sense that he was annoyed so I just ignored him and walked back up towards my new room.

I grab the spare cash I had under my bed and begin heading back downstairs to the living room. It was £3,000, which translated to 18160.04 in Brazilian currency which was called 'real'. Once I'm downstairs, there I see Xavier and I wave to him. He returns the gesture with a small smile back.

I hope he's nice.

I follow him towards the garage and he clicks a button on his car keys. A white, Bugatti with four seats lights up. Xavier slides into the drivers seat whilst I hop into the front passenger seat. I take out my phone and I begin to scroll on TikTok to kill the awkward time. Xavier whips out his phone aswell and begins doing whatever he does on his phone.

Boy stuff probably.

After waiting for a few moments, Xander hastily opens my door which gives me a little jump-scare. He looked me up and down and then looked over at Xavier with a confused yet mad look. I couldn't quiet make it out because they were communicating with their eyes.

Must be a twin thing I guess..

Xander then declares "Natasha, get out. This is my seat."

What a pussy. He was fighting over an undesignated seat? Do all siblings do this in a car? I haven't experienced it before. I didn't want to give Xander the pleasure of always winning but I didn't want to earn myself another bruise so I get out of the door that Xander was leaning on and get into the back seat.

It was better at the back anyways, more room. It was probably a younger sibling thing.

As soon as I headed into the back, the car's engine roared to life. Xavier started to drive out of our garage and then out of our house. Even the highway in Brazil was pretty. There were multiple trees and wildlife surrounding the suburban roads.

It was kinda aesthetic not gonna lie.

After around what seemed like 30 minutes, Xavier turned the steering wheel and a MASSIVE mall appeared into my field of vision.

This was going to be fun, I think to myself in a sarcastic tone.

Author's pov:

This was a filler little chapter with Adrien's memory of Nat. What do you all think about it?

I have BIG ideas for the future chapters and I have estimated for the total amount to be around 60, give or take. :)

Sorry I haven't been posting every day, I have my midterm break coming up in a few days so be sure to expect more chapters!

Who is your favourite brother at the moment?

Word count: 2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 29.4K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
3.1M 70.2K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
1.8M 45.4K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
323K 9K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...