Shame

By marymary-diva17

All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father ja... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author note (2)
Question 2
Chapter 21
Lani future mate or mates
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Lani relationship with jake & neytiri
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Moat and Norm
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

606 20 0
By marymary-diva17

It has been a day since after the whole blow up or kinda of blow up between, parents and kids and things hadn't been resolved yet. Matters hadn't been resolved for lani and everyone else around her, as she was maintaining her distance from her fathers and all the other adults. Even she dads had noticed she had dinner at moat and slept there last night not coming home. She was walking on the beach as the waves were crashing on your feet and legs as she walked on the sandy beach.

Lani " ......." There was a bright smile on her face as she was walking she had always done walks like this when she was at home, so she was happy to have them happen again.

Tsireyo " good morning lani" lani was walking when she had laid her eyes on Tsireyo as he was standing there it seems, like he had gone out for a morning walk.

Lani " good morning Tsireyo how are you doing today"

Tsireyo " good i saw you walking on the beach from my home and came to see if I can join you"

Lani " oh yes please join me I can use the company I have been walking alone for while, it will be good to have someone to talk with"

Tsireyo " sure hey let's head this way it longer and keeps us out of the view of anyone, so they won't be going home telling our parents or gossiping"

Lani " sure I will love that" Tsireyo had smirked towards lani and they soon started taking their walk in a different direction.

Tsireyo " I went by your house last night to see if you would like to go for night ride or walk but you were not there"

Lani " oh I'm sorry I went to spend the night at my grandmother house I need some distance from my fathers, that the moment after what went down yesterday"

Tsireyo " oh"

Lani " I wasn't avoiding you if you think that Tsireyo I just need my grandmother and I have stayed with her a couple of time, when situations like this had happened it not new but new here right now"

Tsireyo " I wish I can get my parents to apologize towards you but my mother is being stubborn and my father doesn't wish to cross her right now"

Lani " I understand Tsireyo"

Tsireyo " I do think my father is coming around when he speaks about you it seems to be in good tone"

Lani " oh so you all talk about me"

Tsireyo " well yes wait it not bad stuff ..."

Lani " I'm just playing around Reyo no need to worry I have been the topic of conversation for many families, as it seems like everyone has failed to remember navi have good hearing and when you do wish to speak about someone make sure they are not around"

Tsireyo " seems like words from experience"

Lani " many years of experience reyo"

Tsireyo " I love that you are calling me reyo it a good nickname"

Lani " thank you I might start calling you that at times"The two teens smile at each other as they walk on the sandy beach as the waves rush  over their feet, the two of them seem to be having a good time.

Tsireyo " do you think the alliance will be kept true between our clan and kxee clan"

Lani " yes the alliance will be kept true I know kxee and his father are honorable warriors and navi they wont dare betray us"

Tsireyo " is just comes from knowing them for a few days and you already trust them" lani was not going to tell tsireyo that she know them for a longer amount of time.

Lani " well you can say I'm good at understanding everyone around me"

Tsireyo " well it seems like kxee and his family already like you as they were always chasing near you, when they were here"

Lani " oh yes they are very knid people Ursla is a old friend of my grandmother so it was good to get to know her and her family"

Tsireyo " good"

Lani " I think you and the others will soon like kxee if you give him a chance he not that bad"

Tsireyo " It can be said it a boy thing" lani just shakes her head while looking at tsireyo she knew there was something else going one but she was not going to question it.

Tsireyo " I think we should be heading back soon because soon enough everyone will be up and looking for us"

Lani " yes lets go" the two teens soon started making thier way back to the village but they didn't reach the village the they saw ronal standing there waiting for them, she didnt seem happy one bit.

Tsireyo " mother"

Ronal " there you are my son I have been looking for you your father along with Jake sully and neytiro are taking all their sons out for some hunting and portal"

Tsireyo " yes mother"

Ronal " your father wants you to go with them as well and secondly rotxo and his father will be there as well"

Tsireyo " thank you for telling me mother"

Ronal " you should take your leave now to go fresh your stuff so you can join them"

Tsireyo " yes mother I hope to see you later lani"

Lani " yes good luck on the hunt and portal and please send my bets wishes to everyone else" tsireyo smiled as she started walking back to the village, passing ronal who was still looking at the two teens. Tisreyo had looked back at lani soon waving towards her making the girl smile at him, but she soon felt ronal looking at her.

Ronal " I see that my son was with you"

Lani " yes he was with me I was alone on a walk and he soon joined me"

Ronal " do you know what others will have to say about this matter if they caught you with my son, the second in line for the title of olo'eythan"

Lani " we are just teens taking a morning walk and being friends I don't think anyone will think we are ...."

Ronal " that your problem you don't think at all young lady this whole situation can ruin my son futures of betrothals"

Lani " tshaik ronal with all respect this situation between I and your son will not ruin his betrothals or mine betrothals, we are being teens and all the other teens here and everyone take walks together and sometime they mean sometimes and sometimes they don't" ronal had looked at lani she didn't like the girl respond towards her.

Ronal "  your have ready ruled your view to your own clan and the other clans .... I wont have you dragging down my sons down in your hold of shame"

Lani " tshaik once again with all the respect I mean not harm to anyone and I will not have their images ruin, that will keep them from finding happiness"

Ronal " I saw the way you and kxee looked at each other and his father seems to like idea of, you being with his son so be with them and ruining their family and clan will your demon blood... but stay away from my son I will not have you being ruin to us all anymore" lani was trying to be nice she was really trying her best she does love tsireyo and of she wishes to have a future with him getting on his mom bad side didnt sound like a good idea.

Lani " tshaik ronal we are all teens finding our ways in the worlds right now and some of us are falling in love, and love is something no one can control not even parents at times .... I don't know where my heart for love lies in the future but I do care for everyone I love and care about who are here or have left"

Ronal " there a difference between dream and reality young lady and you should open your eyes and see the truth" ronal soon walked away from lani leaving her standing there, lani soon sighed she knew ronal will never like her and that was something she need to come to terms about in life. Lani had soon went on with the rest of the day she had some runs in with ronal, and her reaction towards you had drawn attention for many others.

Moat " ronal has no reason to hate you"

Lani " well that what you think grandma she has her own reasons, and these are reasons I can't fight her on anymore"

Moat " what is she going to do if you become her sons mate, and their clan only chance of have a tshaik"

Lani " she will find a way maybe finding a female for Ao'nung but that won't work, as it seems like here something between him and Netayam"

Moat " so you see it as well don't you"

Lani " yes I well if I have a future with tsireyo I will take whatever relationship, ronal wishes to have with me" lani was working with her grandmother today, moat had heard what happen and she was not happy at all. It took only lani words to makes her calm down.

Moat " you know your fathers and tonowari will not be happy with you"

Lani " when have they ever be happy with me I respect ronal, and didn't fight her if this get me in more trouble then so be it ... it moments like this that shape a Navi"

Moat " I see you are become wiser since at night you left"

Lani " that night has changed me in many ways grandmother" moat smiled at her granddaughter what she hide from her was that every time, she looked at her she would see Slywainn and her former daughter in law in lani. She may not be them in real life but she will always remind people of them and become her own person. Lani seem to become more mature then everyone else, and become closer of might be able to see as adult to her family and people. Lani had spent the rest of her day helping out where she could, and it was starting to seem like some people were starting to coming around toward the girl they all once use to hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
167K 6.8K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 πŒπ„ π…πˆπ— π˜πŽπ”.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡,, Jake and his remaining three children β € β €β € all flee to the northern parts...
22.9K 552 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...
125K 3.5K 27
Neteyam x OC "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, I would die for my family, I would kill for my family, I have killed for my family." Nani'ite...