Prejudice

Galing kay MrsReigns19

Read Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I don't Know Why
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
If
It's Up

Chapter 17

2.3K 92 21
Galing kay MrsReigns19

Couple days later.

I hung all of the suits for the superstars. Wrestlemania week is almost done and I am so Happy. It's the best WWE time, but it's also our busiest time. Sandra worked on some new designs for after wrestlemania, which was in less than two days. Every diva or superstar had meet and greets, interviews, signings all this week. I can see why they needed a new costume designer. How can poor Sandra do all of this alone.

The most important thing to me during this time is The Hall Of Fame, which takes place tonight. I was very excited, but also very nervous. As you know, The Samoans really fill up the place. Mr&Mrs. Fatu and Mr.&Mrs. Anoa'I are the last people I want to see, and what makes it worse is that Rikishi was inducted into the Hall Of Fame

"Alright Sandra. Im done." I announced. Avery looked up at me and smiled.

"You're happy now that I'm done working aren't you?" I asked. She put her toys down and stood up to walk over to me.

"Thank you sweetie I'll see you tonight." Sandra said. I smiled and cleaned up my station. "Yes, and I will be looking beautiful." I bragged. Sandra laughed.

"Can't wait." She said.

"Hey do you mind if I get Joe and Dean's suit? They asked me to get it for them." I asked grabbing my bag.

"Yeah," Sandra replied. Each suit was placed neatly into clothes bags and put on hangers. I looked for the ones with Roman and Dean's names on them. Roman's was a midnight blue suit designed by Kenneth Cole, while Dean's stood out as Pearl gray designed by Paul Fredrick.

I was amazed because everyone spent so much on their suits just for this one night. The Hall Of Fame really is great.

I had concvinced Dean to take Eva as his date, I mean she does have a crush on him. If their happy and so is everyone else, then so am I.

I grabbed both hangers in one hand and motioned for Avery to come over. I carried her with my free arm and said my goodbyes to Sandra before heading out.

The hotel was just one block from Levi Stadium, so the walk was easy.

Inside the hotel, I ditched the elevator and hurried up the stairs, not wanting to collide with Roman's or Chris's family. I found Roman's room shortly and knocked on the door.

"Ma, Ro?" Avery said. I smiled. "Yes baby were coming to see Roman." I replied. She got excited as I knocked on the door again. The door opened within the next three seconds and Ariane appeared at the door.

"Hey Ci." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" I asked as she stepped to the side to let me in.

"To see my baby obviously. But I would ask you the same." Ariane said taking Avery from me. I opened my mouth to answer but Roman soon appeared from the room and stopped in his tracks once he saw me.

"Ro!" Avery yelled wiggling from Ariane's arms. Roman took her and kissed her nose. "Hey babe." He said making her laugh.

"Your really good with her." Ariane commented.

You have no idea.

"Thanks," Roman turned to me and grinned. "Hey. What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, but can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. Roman shrugged and looked at Ariane who also shrugged.

"I have to go shower and get ready anyways." She said. "See you later." She said before walking into Roman's room.

I turned to Roman confused. "Are you guys together or something?" I asked. He layed down on a couch and sat Avery on his stomach.

"Yes, it hasn't been long though." Roman replied. I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Wow you actually gave her a chance. I applaud you." I said. Roman smiled and shook his head.

"Shut up." Roman replied. "Ow." Avery tugged on his head and laughed it off.

"Are you going to tell her?" I asked taking a seat.

"Tell her what?"

"Joe don't play around. You know I mean about Ava." I responded. He sat up and sighed.

"I know, but it's just too soon. We just got together." Roman said. I shook my head.

"Secrets like this ruin relationships. You have to tell her. She is a sweet person." I said. He nodded.

"I know. I promise I'll tell her."

"Good." I replied standing up. I handed him his suit and he gazed at it and shook his head. "Ehh, I don't know about it anymore." He complained.

"Come on. It's beautiful. It'll really bring out your eyes." I said holding it up close to his face.

"Avery, don't you like it?"I asked. She looked between us, not knowing what was being said and giggled

"See she likes it. Come on It's a $300.00 suit." I continued. Roman chuckled and took it from me putting it over the arm of the couch.

"I'll wear it. Who are you going with?" He asked. I smiled.

"Avery's my date." I replied. He laughed and shook his head. "Your something else Owens."

"Hmm, I could say the same about you Anoa'I." I said causing us to laugh.

"Well we have to head out now."

"Aye, don't keep my baby out too long, you hear?" Roman asked. I took Avery from him and walked to the door.

"Yes sir. I'll have her home by 9."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I zipped up the back of Avery's Dress and sat her in my lap to put on her shoes while she played with my phone. She was dressed in a a white romper, to go along with it, black Steve Madden sandles. Her hair was just a hot mess and she wouldn't let me fix it no matter what I did.

"I promise it won't hurt Ava." I said buckling her shoes. She didnt pay any attentiong to what I just said.

"Does she not like it when you do her hair?" Nikki asked applying some foundation on her face.

"No. She's tenderheaded." I replied. My makeup and hair was all set and done by Nikki. I didnt want anything too heavy, everything was just perfect.

Next it was time for my dress, but I had to do Avery's hair and she wasnt letting me.

"Ro!" Avery yelled. I smiled "He's not here baby." I replied. She gave me back my phone. On the screen was Roman's contact photo.

"She's really attatched to him. It's so adorable." Nikki gushed looking over at Avery. Her and Dean are the only people who know about Avery being Roman's. We only told them because they're who were closest to and they've really got us through tough times.

"She really is." I agreed. I took my phone from Avery and for a second and she began to whine. I dialed Roman's cell and he was on the phone after a while.

I pushed the speaker button and set the phone on the table.

"What's up?" Roman asked. Avery squealed and began babbling.

"Nothing. Im just trying to do Avery's hair but she's not leting me. Your the only person who can distract her." I said. Roman chuckled.
"Well I do have that affect on people." Roman said in a cocky way. Nikki scoffed

"You have that affect on no one else but Ariane. Don't flatter yourself." She said.

"Okay, nice one. I heard that Nicole." Roman replied.

"It was meant to be heard." Nikki laughed. Roman chuckled through the phone.

"Go somewhere with your mean ass." Roman replied.

"Language."

"Oh, right sorry," Roman said. Nikki snickered and went back to applying her make-up.

"Ciara, turn on facetime. I want to see my beautiful baby." Roman said. "Alright. Give me a minute." I picked up the phone and and went to face time. I clicked on Roman and soon his face appeared on the screen. Avery peered over my shoulder excitedly and began to babble.

"Hey Avery." Roman started.
"Hi." She replied. I tuned them out and got my out a hair brush, some gel, and a small hair donut. I began brushing her hair up, but Avery began to whine.

"No ma." She cried

"Hey, Hey. Look at me. Don't mind your mom, she's weird, I know." Roman said. I smiled and continued doing her hair.

I geled it up and put it into a ponytail before putting it into the donut.

"See. There was nothing to cry about." I said. "Mmmm." Avery grumped causing Roman and I to laugh.

"Ill catch you guys later. My family and I are going to catch a quick dinner before heading to the Hall of Fame... Or do you want to come with?" Roman asked.

"No thanks." I replied shaking my head. "But I'll catch you later."

"Alright. Bye Ava." Roman said to Avery. She waved at him and soon it was disconnected.

"I swear you guys would be the perfect couple. You already even have a child together." Nikki said fixing up her hair. I shook my head.

"We didn't even know that until 4 days ago." I replied getting the long bag that contained my dress. Nikki shrugged.

"Do you like him?" She asked.

I scoffed. "He has a girlfriend." Nicole smiled and poked me with her comb.

"That wasn't my question." She replied. I took the bag and hung it over my arm. "He has a girlfriend." I repeated trying to walk away. Nikki pulled me back by the back of my shirt and squealed.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it. You like him don't you?" She asked. I faced her smiling but shook my head.

"He's alright and we gotten close. It's really not like that. I dont like him like that at all." I said. Nikki raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

"Im serious. I really don't see him like that. It was unfortunate for things to happen this way. His sister is a two timing witch." I said.

"Speaking of which, I don't understand how someone could do that to their own brother. That's foul. To top it off. Avery is her neice. She's been living like this knowing the truth this whole time and not saying anything about it." Nikki said shivering. I sighed.

"I just want to keep my distance from her. I've never been the type to cause drama. She just hated me from the day we met at the Fatu family's home. For no apparent reason." I replied. Nikki handed me the liquid eyeliner and closed her eyes.

"She's probably hating on you because of something. Did you know her way before?" She asked. I opened up the eyliner and began applying some to her eyelid, making it kind of winged.

Avery walked over and giggled.

"I look pretty don't I?" Nicole asked as I moved on to the second eyelid.

"Yeah." Avery replied. "Thanks boo. Hey Ci, when is she going to turn 2 anyways?" Nikki asked as I finished.

"In less than two months." I replied. I closed the eyeliner back up. I handed it to her and picked up the bag that my dress was in and went to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That dress is too die for." Eva commented on my dress.

I was dressed in a white form fitting lace dress by Xtreme. "Thank you. You look amazing as well." I replied. The air around was warm. Everyone was chatting and getting to know each other. Former Hall Of famers gladly shook hands with fans before going to take their seats.

I was excited, but nervous. It has been almost two years since I seen The Anoa'I's or the Fatu's.

Nicole disappeared off with John for an interview.

To the far side of the room, Roman and Ariane stood arm in arm as they were being interviewed by Renee Young. Her dress matched Roman's Midnight Blue suit. Honestly the were great together.

I stood around with Avery. When photgraphers came around we took some beautiful photos and posed as if we were taking prom photos.

Seth and JoJo came together too. I would have never thought that they would be together but they make the perfect couple.
We took a couple more pictures but me feet ached and I really wanted to sit down.

"Mind if I get a picture with you?"

I turned around to look in the face of Chris. I smiled politely but shook my head.

"Actually we were just going to sit down." I replied.

"Come on you look lonely. Just one picture." Chris insisted.

"I'm not lonely. Avery and I are having a great time." I replied. Chris chuckled and stepped closer to me. Her brought his lips close by my ear and whispered.

"I don't know why I ever let you go. You look so sexy in that dress."

I stepped back, flattered, but uncomfortable. He smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"One picture won't kill you Owens. Especially after everything you put me through." Chris said.

The guilt was slowly biting away at me. Everything is so twisted.

"You wouldn't want my family finding out that Avery is Roman's would you? How would you look to them and how would Roman look to them, How would the whole world look at you if they found out how much of a hoe you really are?" Chris continued. I looked at him in shock. He knows? Summer told him? How? Most importantly, he's blackmailing me just for a picture?

I didn't didn't say anything but look at him with disgust.

"I put the peices together." He smiled though gritted teeth. "Now, smile for the camera babe." He whispered pulling me to his side as a cameraman pointed the camera at us. He placed a small kiss on my temple as the camera took another photo.

I held Avery on my hip and pulled away from him.

"Go to hell Chris." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'll meet you down there." He replied as I walked away.

------

I scanned the croud for Roman but I couldn't find him. I sighed and sat down in a seat in the section that was reserved for the WWE.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted him.

Chris knows. Everything
-Ci
I put my phone away as the ceremony began. I searched the back of every man's heads for a bun. When I caught contact with Roman he looked back at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

How?
-Joe

I sighed and sat back in my chair. Thats exactly what I'm trying to figure out. My phone flashed with another message from Roman.

You think Summer got to him?
-Joe

I looked up to see Joe looking back at me. I shrugged. The croud clapped for something that was being said but I didn't pay it any mind. I just looked at Roman and he sighed. Someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around to look at him or her. He rolled his eyes and She looked over at me.

Summer.

My phone flashed with another message.

Surprise Bitch.
-Summer Anoa'I

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.3K 1.3K 46
~~was called Rolleigns/ Ambrollins~~
21.5K 588 93
An untypical relationship can take directions you never thought were possible...
33.8K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.