The Lunar's blessing || JUJUT...

By lunar_lyacon

"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making... More

PREFACE
001 - THE CONDEMNED BUILDING
002 - THE JUJUTSU HIGH
003 - FRIENDS
004 - HIS AROUSAL
005 - THE TOKEN OF REMEMBERENCE
006 - TIMESKIP
007 - THE APHRODITIC MISSION🔞
008 - THE INTIMATION 🔞
009 - THE ONE BEHIND ALL 🔞
010 - AMNESIA 🔞
011 - HIS CONFESSION
012 - HIS POSSESSIVENESS 🔞
013 - HIS JEALOUSY 🔞
014 - LIKE AND LOVE
015 - THE DUSK
016 - THE TWO FACED
017 - TO PROTECT HIM
018 - HIS NAME 🔞
019 - THE DEAL
021 - THE CONVERSATION
022 - THE JUDGMENT
023 - HIS CRAVINGS 🔞
024 - NO ESCAPE 🔞
025 - KNOCK
026 - PAIN 🔞
027 - HOSTAGE
028 - RESTRAINMENT 🔞
029 - CONFRONT
030 - GET TOGETHER
031 - DARKNESS
032 - NOT THE END, BUT THE BEGINNING
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT

020 - MINE 🔞

4.9K 74 53
By lunar_lyacon

Your eyes quivered and you woke up due to the intense Street Light focusing on your eyelids. You groaned due to the back pain caused by your sleeping position. You moved yourself a bit and noticed Yuta beside you sleeping peacefully, childishly, and cutely.

Yuta eyes opened too.
"Y/n-chan..." He muttered as he got up and sat.
His eyes were shining in the moonlight as his face lit with moonlight, and so was his bare chest.
You didn't know what to say anymore hence remained silent as you stared his eyes. This was the first time you noticed his eyes, they were dark blue, bleak enough to trap inside it for a moment.

"You are beautiful," He said as he latched his fingers with your hair and tucked them behind your ears.

"I know that but thank you" You smiled politely but were astonished by your contrasting rude reply. You cannot deny that you were speaking the truth. You knew how beautiful you were and appreciated your looks ever since you appeared in this world. In your previous life, you never got much time to look after yourself so it was obvious you looked like a normal citizen with a human face. But your current look was heavenly.
You got up as it was weird for you to lie down anymore.

Yuta cupped your right cheek and moved forward to tilt toward you. You gasped sensing his movements against you. His and your nose were touching each other as he brought his other hand to cup your left cheek.

You were less surprised by his action than you were by mistake hearing what he said before you slept, yet sure were surprised by his next move.

Yuta pushed you down to lay on the bed with him on your top and tugged you around him as if his life resided inside you.
"Yuta-senpai, this isn't right" You uttered shockingly.

"Y/n..." He stated your name with his lips nibbling against your sensitive skin.

"Then tell me what's right" His left hand slid down to your breast grabbing them as he uttered.
You were blushed due to his action. He took you under his arms and forced his lips onto yours, gently biting them. His physical attraction to you increased with every touch.

He grabbed you tightly against him. He could feel your breast against his chest and he continued kissing you even if you tried to push him away. You tried to push him away not because you didn't like it but because it wasn't right.

"Please let me touch you," He said and slid his fingers inside the bathrobe wrapping you and unknotting it. The second he opened your bathrobe you understood that this was going too far.

"So beautiful" He hummed in your ears, heating you up. You used your jujutsu to push him away far.

"Don't" You warned him angrily. You assumed he was under some curse which was totally wrong. You can never accept that he did it to you on purpose.
Your push knocked him down and he fainted. You regret your forceful reaction toward him and continue picking him up from the ground to the bed.

"Maybe he'll become normal tomorrow" You picked up the blanket and covered him with it "He is well-trained to push it off"

You walked away from the bed dressed up in your uniform, took your stuff. Your mind was completely focused on the deal Suguru offered and the other options you could have. You had to leave and discuss something important with Saturo but Yuta seemed tired so you didn't bother to wake him up, who fainted asleep due to your blow.
Accordingly, you wrote a note for him entirely ignoring what happened earlier.

Yuta-Senpai,
I apologize for leaving without informing you but there seems to be an urgent matter which I need to attain. Please do forgive me and let's discuss the matter when you come back to Jujutsu High.
Thanking you,
Y/n.

You left the note beside his cursed tool and left the room. You got out and booked a car to leave for Tokyo. The car dropped you by the Jujutsu High at approximately 3 hours which was a long trip. You assumed that Yuta would have read your note. You hoped he to be not worried about you.
You were still heated up due to his action. But you cannot be physical with him because you are already dating Satoru.

You wondered about the day when you got to know about Rika, Yuta's best friend, and first love. If you believed he still loved her then it must be a mistake. You were always miserable about the fact that she had to leave and they couldn't be together.

You got out of the car as you noticed the sky was clear and the storm went away, yet the roads remained wet and shattered branches spread over the ground.

"Satoru-Sensai" You uttered knowing his nearby cursed energy presence.
He unhides himself from the nearby tree as he walks to you.

"Drop the Sensai" He came closer to you.
"Y/n-chan, I missed you so much"

"I have been just out for a day" You chuckled at his youthful behaviour.
Soon your lightness became shady as your shoulder shrugged off and you got worried about the previous matter.
"Satoru, who is Geto Suguru?"You wheezed speaking.

Satoru stayed astonished at your knowledge but he did not hide the truth and shared every bit of the verify. You both walked around Jujutsu High's garden and sat on the bench while Satoru explained everything.
You were saddened by his story and it hit your core more when you learned Suguru's situation was like this.

"... so that's how it is" Satoru sighed, receiving relief because of sharing his words with you. You rubbed his shoulder and ruffled his hair to calm him down. You stood up from your seat and covered him in your arms as your chin rested on his head.

"No matter what happens, I will always be with you" Listening to your words his grasp upon your waist constricted as he hid his face against your abdomen.

He didn't utter a single word. He just wanted to be close to you. It was the foremost while when someone cared for him this much. No one ever did this before for him due to the misconception that being the strongest means that you can handle anything thrown at you.

To your both's surprise, it's started raining again, heavily. You both ran to the Jujutsu's dorm whilst Satoru held your hand carefully and shielded you from the rain. You got worried for him when he sneezed. You anxiously dragged him to your room to rub your towel and dry his hair.

Your room was dark, as you didn't turn in the lights, and the only thing that made the surroundings visible was the moon and starlight.
As you fondled his hair and shoulders with your towel, he could smell your scent from it as hid his blush under the towel and dropped away the thoughts of going inside you. He didn't want to bother you now as he perceived you must be tired of all day's work.

"Ano..." You looked away flushed as you spoke "Down there" You pointed toward his pelvis "It's hard"
Satoru's his dick was already outlining his pants.

"Umm, hehe" He sheepishly chuckled as he enjoyed the view of you being flustered. "You know I have been missing you in all kinds of ways" He itched his soft reddened cheeks.

"Well then I can make your thoughts come true," You said leaning to him, circling his dick. Satoru was amazed by your reaction as he found you again in your bold self.

"Y/n..." He growled at your touch and cupped your face with his hand "Please make it come true"

You bent on your knees, unbuttoning his pants, revealing his hardened dick. He took the balance from a nearby wall as he shivered at your touch.
You stroked it with your hands slowly looking into his eyes. You teased his graft with your tongue as Saliva built up inside your mouth to cover him.

You at first, spread your saliva all over his dick, making it sloppy and preparing to easily glide on. You pushed his dick to your mouth and sped up your stroking.

Satoru could feel the heavens because of your intense movements. His dick could feel the soft velvety flesh inside you. It grabbed it and tightened around his dick.
"You are doing it good, baby" He complimented as his other hand rested on your head.

Your hand played with his balls as you stroked harder and the fingers rubbed his perineum as well as his anal, making him moan Louder and louder.

You stroked rougher and deeper until he cummed inside your mouth with his utmost pressure. You both became tired and lay on the bed as he dressed himself.

"That was awesome..." He emitted blushing. He was very fond of your blowjobs.

"Tell me something that I don't know" You both laughed off.

You closed your eyes due to your heavy work, still aware of your surroundings.

"I am not of this world Satoru"

"Yes, of course, you are a god" Satoru jested sarcastically.

"I am serious, look at me," You said seizing his hands in yours.
Your earnest and solemn look was convincing him to believe you.

"I am from another world, where Jujutsu never existed. I died there and was transported to this world. At first, I was amazed but with time I became used to it" You remembered the most important part as you continued "Suguru transported me here, with the purpose of helping him in his ideal world formation of only sorcerer humans"

"I know, it's hard to believe m-" Satoru cut off your sentence.

"I believe you" He got up from his sleeping position and faced you filled with trust. You knew you could tell him and trust him, but you did not expect that he would listen to you this sooner.

"Thank you Satoru" You smiled with your eyes. You were happy to find someone like him who made you happy, believed in you, loved you, and most importantly cared for you.

It always felt like your dream came true, the dream you wished in your previous life. You knew love wasn't one-sided, you do and you will do the same with him. Most importantly defend him.

"I am happy to be here, all because of you" Satoru hugged you as you expressed your gratitude to him.

"I am lucky that you came to me," He said.

You both clasped each other for a while seeking each other's support and care.
You still hid the deal Suguru told you about, you didn't want to bother Satoru much henceforth, you took things slow.

"Why didn't you tell me before that Suguru's been visiting you, and he was the reason who brought you" Satoru's earlier suspicion became opaque as he got to know about the truth. He knew Suguru wanted you and he would do anything to take you away.

Satoru was sure that no matter what life throws upon him, he would never let you go off him. You were destined to be with him, even if not, Satoru was ready to change fate and make you his.

"You'll always be mine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 22.1K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
158K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
70.5K 2.6K 25
You'd had a crush on Gojo Satoru the moment you started at TJH. The thing was...you were out of his league - or at least you saw it that way. Once Ge...
1M 39.8K 49
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ. "ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴇ...