Revenge ||BTS Kim Taehyung fa...

By Fairyj11

The story of "TAEHYUNG" who is the CEO of a huge company has immense wealth but an accident in which he lose... More

◾Flash Back◾
◾Episode 01◾
◾Episode 02◾
◾Episode 03◾
◾Episode 04◾
◾Episode 05◾
◾Episode 06◾
◾Episode 07◾
◾Episode 08◾
◾Episode 09◾
◾Episode 10◾
◾Episode 11◾
◾Episode 12◾
◾Episode 13◾
◾Episode 14◾
◾Episode 15◾
◾Episode 16◾
◾Episode 17◾
◾Episode 18◾
◾Episode 19◾
◾Episode 21◾
◾Episode 22◾
◾Episode 23◾
◾Episode 24◾
◾Episode 25◾
◾Episode 26◾
◾Episode 27◾
◾Episode 28◾
◾Episode 29◾
◾Episode 30◾
◾Episode 31◾
◾Episode 32◾
◾Episode 33◾
◾Episode 34◾
◾Episode 35◾
◾Episode 36◾
◾Episode 37◾
◾Episode 38◾
◾ Episode 39◾
◾Episode 40◾
◾Episode 41◾
◾Episode 42◾
◾Episode 43◾
◾Episode 44 ◾

◾Episode 20◾

412 11 0
By Fairyj11

All of a sudden the lights went out and it was dark everywhere.

"How did the light go out?" Wan asked his servant.

Servant:-
I don't know, sir, everything was fine, I will let you know what happened.

Jimin grabbed Lee-han's hand and led her down the stage.

Jimin:-
Get outside in the car, Jungkook is waiting for you.

Lee-han immediately left Wan's house and got into the car with Jungkook.

Wan:-
Lee-han Lee-han where are you?

Jimin:-
I just saw Lee-han leaving with JK, I think she left after listening to your nonsense.

Wan:-
Lee-han can't go to her, she is not of that nature at all.

Jimin:-
Ok man, if you want to find her, then find her, I'm going, the rest of your party was very good, just remove this scene.

Wan:-
I know you two have messed up.

Jimin:-
Ok bye, see you at University tomorrow.

Wan angrily watches Jimin leave.

∆§§§§§∆§∆∆∆§§∆∆§∆∆

Taehyung:-
How is Dad doing now?

Jin:-
I don't know, the breath was starting to get very heavy, and his breath was not coming properly.
So I immediately took him to the hospital.

Taehyung:-
OK, I'll come back after a while.

Jin:-
Taehyung came here.

Taehyung:-
say yes.

Jin:-
I liked that you came to the hospital immediately when Dad's health worsened.

Taehyung:-
My duty is, you know, for all this I have promised my mother.

Jin:-
Well, you're going home, if Jenny wants to come, bring her, otherwise, I'll bring her myself in the morning.

Taehyung:-
Ok take care any emergency call me.

Jin:-
Okay, take care of yourself.

Taehyung:-
you too.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N POV:-
He loved his mother very much. He was very attached to his mother since childhood. When he was seven years old, a three-year-old girl came to his house. His mother cried day and night.
When he was young, he didn't know where his little sister came from.
In those days, Jin was quiet and did not interact much with his father.
Time passed and then Taehyung learned right from wrong.
Taehyung's father used to fight unfairly with his wife, taunt her and he would fulfill his illicit desires in any way, but he always misbehaved with his wife. Nothing was hidden from Taehyung's eyes, he saw everything. And then he seems to reach his mother's tears for a long time. At his mother's request, he did not get confused with his father and did not badly talk to them. Why did he do this to his mother, she always forbade the mothers of the right to do this and said that he should always respect his father and he did not talk about his mother and until today this matter was carried out.

One day Taehyung came home and found his mother lying face down in the kitchen. He immediately came to his mother and when he saw his mother she was not breathing and tears started to fall. He knew her. The mother would not be able to bear such pain, she was having an illegitimate child of her husband, where did she get so much anger from, he did not know himself, he was very helpless, and he started hating his father.
And for some months his father had also become a patient of heart disease.
Taehyung has kept the promise made to his mother till now, at her request, he also cared for his step-sister and always considered her as his sister because he knew that there was no fault for this girl in all this.
And now that Taehyung has been in love with Lee-han for many years now he loves Lee-han very much.
After his mother, the one he loves the most is Lee-han. Lee-han he met in her college and now nearing completion of education he is getting closer to Lee-han day by day. Wanting Lee-han to be with her, this feeling keeps him in beautiful moments.

§∆§∆§∆}\}\\\§∆

Taehyung:-
Lee-han, where are you, are you at a party or have you gone home, I will come to pick you up.

Lee-han:-
No, Taehyung, I have come home. You stay with your dad.

Taehyung:-
You did not go home alone.

Lee-han:-
No, I didn't go alone JK dropped me at home, why are you so worried about me Taehyung?

Taehyung:-
Because you are the preciousness of my life, I do not want to lose you in any way, I love you very much, Lee-han, and I have to protect you.

Lee-han:-
I love you too Taehyung so much.

Taehyung smiled heartily after hearing Lee-han's words.

∆∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§

Taehyung:-
JENNY Do you want to go to the hospital or not?

Taehyung asked Jenny as he entered his house.

Jenny:-
No, I have spoken to Jin Hyung. I will go to see Dad tomorrow morning.

Taehyung:-
Well, as you wish.

Taehyung came to his mother's room he had been living in his mother's room ever since his mother left this world.

Taehyung lay on the bed with his mother's picture frame in hand.

Mama, why don't you meet me? It's been six years in my life without you. I miss you so much that you left me. My father could never be a good father, he is just a good lover, a good rich man, but he was neither a good husband nor a good father. How can I forgive them? They gave you so much pain that you couldn't bear it. How long will you bear it? I can't forgive them either. I will never stand in front of my father, never speak to him in a loud voice, never abuse him, I am keeping my promise to you, but I have no intention of forgiving him now..!!

Taehyung didn't know when his eyes closed while taking his mother's photo, And he fell asleep.

∆∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§

Next day:-
Wan:-
Lee-han, Lee-han come here...!!

Lee-han:-
WAN Let me go to my class, I don't have to talk to you.

Wan grabbed Lee-han's hand and stopped her.

Wan:-
Well, my point is please don't be angry with me like this dear I apologize to you I shouldn't have done all this suddenly I should have told you earlier.

Lee-han:-
We both have been seeing each other since childhood, we have grown up together.

Wan:-
Yes, I know we both spent childhood together and now we are adults so I am telling you that I love you not now but long ago.

Lee-han:-
But I don't love you I respect you I consider you a good friend A sincere friend I don't love you wan.

Wan:-
Once you put me in the corner of your love, see, I won't let you down, I'll love you so much, I'll give you so much happiness that you'll forget this Taehyung.

Lee-han:-
Don't say anything wrong about Taehyung. I love him so much and love him more than you can imagine.

Wan:-
Lee-han, you were never so tough, Taehyung has made you so tough by being with him.

Lee-han:-
Look you are my very good friend and I want to keep you as a good friend for the rest of my life, I don't want to behave like this with you so please forget all this and if you want to see my true happiness so my happiness is taehyung we both can't live without each other we've been dating each other for four years don't you see.

Wan:-
So is this your final decision, you will never look at me with the eyes of love, you will not even give me a chance.

Lee-han:-
What chance are you talking about I have never seen you like that we are and always will be good friends get it over with now.

Wan:-
Lee-han, I am not asking you much, just give me a chance and see if I can prove myself.

Lee-han:-
Wan, my dear friend, this is life, there is no movie or drama, I can't make you two face to face, you know very well what I want, now don't talk simple, it's time for our class. done come with me.

Wan let go of Lee-han's holding hand.

Wan POV:-
You can't be mine, I'll never let you be Taehyung's. You were never like this. Taehyung made you like this. Otherwise, you would never have avoided me. Today you are the same, but you have Taehyung inside. I won't let you be with Taehyung when you can't be mine I won't let you be him, then I'll torture her like she's tormenting me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Lee-han went to the class and sat down in a daze. She had spoken to Wan clearly, but she didn't understand where she got so much courage from. She was very worried inside. Even knowing that he was extending his hand for love, Lee-han was not understanding this.

As soon as the university ended, Lee-han decided to go to Taehyung's house immediately.

Lee-han:-
Jimin you are free?

Jimin:-
Yes of course I am free any work.

Lee-han:-
I have to go to Taehyung.

When Jimin's eyes fell on Lee-han's back, Taehyung was walking silently.

Taehyung put his hands on Lee-han's eyes as he came.

Jimin saw the two of them smiling and left.

Lee-han down Taehyung's hands from her eyes and immediately hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung:-
Lee-han is everything OK? Has something happened?

Lee-han:-
No, nothing happened, you didn't come to the university, so I haven't seen you since morning, I was just worried.

Taehyung:-
Oh, forgive me, my phone was not charged at night and I don't know when I fell asleep, and I didn't even wake up in the morning.
But with my eyes wide open, I immediately went to my life.

Lee-han:-
Taehyung, you trust me?

Taehyung:-
Yes, I trust so much that there is no limit. Now tell me what the real thing is.

Lee-han:-
There is nothing I have told you.

Taehyung kissed Lee-han on the forehead and pulled her to his chest again.

Taehyung:-
I know you are worried about Wan.

Lee-han:-
But Taehyung he...!!

Taehyung:-
I told you that I love you so much and I trust you even more, don't see the confusion in your eyes anymore.

Taehyung put her finger on Lee-han's lips and spoke.

As Wan stood in the parking lot, all he could see with his eyes was a fire of revenge burning inside him.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀◾◾◾

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N Talk:-
My precious reader:- 🌼😍
I am very happy guys that you all are giving me such a good response and are loving my story and my fanfic I will try my best to make it a great fanfic and it is going to be very long and I have tried to explain everything in detail. So there are more fun twists ahead. The story is going to be awesome. So please, please, thank you all so much. You are all very good. Take care and thank you. It's great. I haven't talked to you guys for a long. time, so I thought I'd do it today. If you have any kind of confusion, please ask me in the comments or message me. If you want to give me some kind of advice, you can give me that too. I'm quite busy but I make sure to find time to write fanfic because I know you all have been waiting a long time. 🦋🤝🥰💜🌼🙏💐
FairyJ 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
27.9K 577 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
14.2K 840 35
When he thought his mother arranged his marriage with a weak and timid girl but something he don't know that she is the opposite as he thought~ What...
5.7K 361 25
this story is on a clumsy girl and her cold boss. she always irritates him by her dead jocks. he used to scold and shout at her but she always irrita...