How to break a heart

By CoetzeeJaun3

Right on the day of Rose's wedding, she finds her fiancé cheating on her with her bridesmaid. Her parents, Ra... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter ten

233 8 0
By CoetzeeJaun3

Rose can admit that spending time with Gerald is a great pleasure, but even as good as timing is, they're both not ready for something. Rachel and Garth, on the other hand, are burning to have a taste of each other. So much happened in such a little time. The four sits in the living room just talking about anything random. The girls are asleep on the sofa.

"Sweetheart, it's getting late," Garth says to Rose and sits forward. "I wouldn't mind staying, but I still need to get home before Eileen kicks me out."

"No problem, dad," Rose smiles at her dad and look at her mother, who relaxed back in her seat, looking at them. Rose bites her lip, and with a heavy sigh, she gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"I was hoping she'd offer me a place to sleep," Garth mutters. Rachel raises an eyebrow and giggles awkwardly.

"There you go," Rose says and gives him the keys. She turns to her mother and smiles. Somewhere deep in her overprotective heart is a carefree spirit that just wants her parents to be happy again. "Will you drop him off and bring my car back?"

"Okay," Rachel nods and gets up from her seat. Garth touches Rachel's back to lead her out. Rose grabs her father's arm and gives him a serious look. He looked cautious at her, who somehow appeared more as a parent to them as they were to her.

"If you need a hotel, just let me know, okay? If you don't, just let me know when mom is on her way back," Rose says and nods her head. Garth winks at her and walks out with Rachel.
He opens the door for her and goes around to the driver's side. He pushes the key into the ignition and looks at her.

"Two choices," he says and smiles at her. "Car or hotel?"

"Hmmm, somebody has plans," she giggles and throws her arms behind her head. "How about both?"

He raises an eyebrow and immediately starts driving away. Quietly, Rachel sits there and takes in the road. Garth smiles at her and places his hand on her knee.

"Are there any other secrets I should know about?" Garth asks just to distract her. She looks at him and smiles.

"Well, only that I am madly in love with my ex-husband and that I want to make this a night he will never forget," she giggles. He chuckles and looks over at her, then in front of him. She bites her lip and places her hand on his. "Find us a quiet place in the park somewhere deep in the dark, but with a little bit of light so that I can see your face."

"Sound perfect with me," he replies and runs his hand slowly up her thigh, lifting her dress. "Just stop me if I do something you don't like, okay?"

"Hmmm-mmm," she nods and puts her hand behind his head, playing with his hair. Lucky for them, the car is automatic, which means she gets to keep his hand. "It feels like I have you back, but at the same time, you're still not mine."

"I'm not Eileen's either, cupcake. I've always been yours," he replies and plays his thumb gently on her skin. "I wanted to come home so many times. Just to be around you even if you yelled at me the whole time."

"Perhaps in another life, we would've understood each other. Maybe in another life, we would have been faithful and worked through our shit together. I would be nicer, and you would stay," Rachel whispers and inhales deeply. Tears appear in her eyes, and a lump climbs up into her throat. "Eileen wouldn't be worrying where her husband is or with who. She would be happily married to someone who loves her for who she is, or she would be that strong, dominant woman who sits in her high office, inspiring other women to be self dependant."

"Or she would be with someone that doesn't remind them of their ex," Garth chuckles and look at her then at the road again.

"She does not remind you of me," Rachel giggles, embarrassed.

"Oh, she doesn't?" He asks with an awkward chuckle. "Garth, keep your daughter in control. Garth, why didn't you take out the trash yet? Garth..."

"Okay, I get," Rachel giggles and places her hand on the back of his neck. "Did I really sound like that?"

"I just should've taken out the trash, put down the toilet seat, and made sure everything was in order around the house," he replies and pulls down into a park. He stops under the big tree and switches off the engine. "Then you wouldn't have sounded like that."

"The mistake wasn't with you, Garth," Rachel says a little angrily. "It takes two to fuck things up."

"You know, I'm starting to think that there's more to our divorce than just... this," he says and turns to her. "It's the things we never spoke about."

"Garth, can we please just not do this tonight?" She asks and inhales deeply. "I'm so tired of fighting with you all the time. I'm here now, okay? Isn't that enough?"

"You're right," he finally gives in. She sighs and shakes her head. "I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out how we can fix things between us, Rachel. I love you."

"You love me?" She asks and leans over to him with a lascivious smile on her lips. "You're supposed to love your wife, not me."

"You're my wife," he smiles. She shakes her head with an awkward giggle and looks down at her lap.

Rose takes a seat next to Gerald on the sofa. The twins are asleep in the mattress on the floor, leaving them to themselves. Gerald smiles at her and turns his body towards her.

"What do you think will happen with your parents?" He asks and rests his head back. She turns to him as well and inhales deeply. "They are divorced after all, and your father is still married."

"I don't know," Rose replies. "I just want mom to be happy, and maybe it'll remind them of who they used to be when they still loved each other. I hope they find each other again."

Rachel lies in Garth's arms on the backseat. She's fiddling with a little dirt spot against the back of the seat. Garth takes her hand in his to distract her.

"You're busy," he says. She rests her head on his chest and looks at the spot that's still bothering her. "Hey, we don't have to do anything tonight, okay?"

"Don't you dare," she says and glares wickedly at him. "I didn't participate in this ride to go home a virgin tonight."

"Woah, okay. Whatever you say, madam," he laughs and cups her face. She takes a deep breath in and moves her body up on his to look directly into his eyes.

"Do you remember that time when we asked your mother to look after Rose so that we can go on a date. When we got home, you put on a song, and we danced all the way till past midnight?" She whispers and plays her fingers upon the skin of his face. "I can't remember the name of it."

"Morning has broken by Georg Wadenuis and Frida," he replied and moved the hair out of her face behind her ear. "There's many versions to the song, but that one was my favorite."

"That ones your favorite?" She smiles. "I like knowing what you like."

"What do you like?" He asks. She looks down and then at him with a little blush.

"Well, I like a lot of things," she giggles nervously and moves herself around comfortably on him. "I like wine, doing shopping, hanging out with my friends and I like sex."

"You do?" He asks, surprised.

"I don't really do it a lot, Garth, but yes, I miss it, and I love it," she replies. He pulls her face closer and presses his mouth gently against hers. She kisses him, feeling his hands, taking a welcoming trip around her body.

Hand in hand, the two make their way into the hotel room. Garth closes the door behind him and takes off his jacket. He puts the keys on the table by the wall, keeping his eyes glued on Rachel. She looked around the hotel room and gasped when she saw the sight outside.

"Oh, it's so beautiful," Rachel whispers. Garth walks up to her and wraps his arms around her from behind. He kisses her neck and look out on their view.

"Not as beautiful as you," he whispers. She giggles and rests her head back, closing the curtain. He cups her breasts and starts kissing her neck. She breathes nervously and throws her hands up to his face. "Stop me if I do something wrong?"

"No," she breathes and urges her butt back against his crotch. "Do whatever you like. Do what we never did."

He sucks on her neck and runs his right hand down her stomach. Her straps fall down her shoulders, making him catch a glimpse of her perfectly formed chest. He pushes his hand in the dress and grabs her breast. Garth pulls her dress up from her stomach and cups her private area, pushing himself up against her.

He rubbed his fingers over her panty until he slipped his hand into her underwear. Rachel gasps and closes her eyes. Garth rubs his fingers between her wet lips, pleasuring her as much as he can.

"Garth," she moans softly. Her body is moving around hungrily for more of his touch. She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him. He grabs her legs and picks her up, walking them to the bed. He lies her down and stands back to admire her. With a chuckle, he unbuckles his belt and drops his pants to the floor. He grabs her underwear and takes it off, stripping himself completely from all his clothes.
Rachel touches his chest when he rests between her legs. She kisses him and takes her hand down. He opens his mouth on hers, feeling her hand stroking him. Teasingly, he plays the tip of his penis around between her soaking wet lips. Rachel moans and looks down shakily. He pushes himself carefully into her. In pain, she grabs the sheets and throws her head back. Garth takes his arms under her legs and rests his hands on the bed. He starts making deep moves, controlling his pelvis in a snake movement.

"Can I?" She asks softly. He looks at her and nods in excitement. She never liked to take control in the bedroom because she felt insecure about her body. "Sit at the end of the bed."

He takes a seat on the corner of the bed. Rachel follows him and climbs over, straddling him. She pushes her body down. Her arms fold around his neck. Garth was just about to try and encourage her when she began moving her pelvis, rubbing herself against him while he moved in and out of her. Their breaths fill the room. Rachel moans softly moving faster. Garth grabs her dress and pushes it up over her head. He takes her bra off and holds her tightly so that he chest can rub against his. He moves his pelvis under hers, leaning back. She leans against him and rides faster on him. Her walls start tightening around him.

"Oh shit," she stops moving and grab her leg. "Fucking cramp."

He rubs her thigh and turn them around pinning her to the side of the bed. He starts moving his body around on hers, making sure she'll pick up where she left off.

She moans drastically and pushes her fingers into his arms, throwing her head back.

"Garth, I..." she gasps grab the bed. Her walls tighten. Garth starts slowing down a little and looks at her face. "I... Ah!"
Her body pushes up against him. She shakes under her orgasm till he stops completely. With a smile, he admires her face.

"You didn't finish," she mutters and grabs her head. "Oh, I'm so dizzy."

He kisses her before he pulls away from her and turns her around. She holds unto the bed, feeling him push himself back into her, making deep, hard thrusts. So deep, it almost hurts. Rachel looks horrified in front of her, feeling him take out all his strength on her in a gentle way.
He moans and grabs her hips, going even faster. Rachel gasps and pushes her face into the bed. Garth slows down a little, hitting deep into her until he begins shaking. He grabs Rachel into his arms and holds her tight. She turns around and holds him tightly, both falling down on the carpet out of breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 88 21
She could feel her fragile heart broken into thousand pieces when her boyfriend broke up with her. She had dreamt of a happy life with him but he bet...
100K 2.5K 41
Lindsey thought she had it all figured out. This was her last year at University and she was happily engaged. That is until she told her family. No o...
46.4K 1.6K 30
Austin married Marie so he could inherit his fathers company. His parents hated the woman he was interested in and said he needed a suitable wife or...
563K 23.3K 60
~ Past separated them, now pain will bring them together.~ A teenager Sofia Hayden, experiencing her falling apart family isolated herself slowly fro...