For a few meager Gods

Von Karadock56

I guess that's a mix of insert and OC at this point... Mehr

Chapter 1: White-out
Chapter 2: Generations
Chapter 3: Slaying
Chapter 5: Erupting
Chapter 6: Awakening
Chapter 7: Pinnacle
Chapter 8: Two down
Chapter 9: Gigadjeel
Chapter 10: Respite
Chapter 11: Just another day at Fairy Tail !
Chapter 12: Edo
Chapter 13: Aqua Aera
Chapter 14: Moonlight Requiem
Chapter 15: Elentir
Chapter 16: Moonlit scenery
Chapter 17: Pandemonium
Chapter 18: Hunting
Chapter 19: Slayers

Chapter 4: Draw

233 12 1
Von Karadock56

 " ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Lucy: ... ... ...

Juvia: Gray-sama ?

Gray: Nothing's going to happen if we just stay here. I'll go help Mira-chan and Elfman.

Cana: Don't those two see us as enemies ? isn't that gonna end bad for us ?

Juvia: It might...

Gray: No... First, we gotta beat the Ash guy and the Armor guy.

Lucy: How ? Wouldn't Mira-san's side be in the way ?

Gray: But of we freeze them all together...

Cana: Would that even work on Mira ? It didn't work on that Ash guy.

Gray: Hmph...

Juvia: Let's just calm down and think. The Demon and Beast siblings are fighting an Ash and Armor Dragon slayer.

Lucy: How can we beat Diabolos and secure Mira-san's group... ?

Cana: Do we even need to think about it ? If you think about it normally, Mira would obviously win. She's Mira, after all, the she-devil Mirajane.

Juvia: Indeed, there bno way Mirajane-san would lose !

Gray: True... This is Mira-chan we're talking about...

Cana: Let's believe in Mira's power !!

Lucy: Don't forget about Elfman, too... But this is good !! If Mira-san's group wins, then we might be able to manage things later !!

Cana: More importantly, we should plan on a strategy against the White Wizard.

Juvia: That one person instantly drew out our entire guild's magic power.

Cana: Not only that, apparently, she has a thing for Natsu, too~.

Juvia: Well, not the White Wizard, but her "Touka" personality.

Cana: better hurry... She's gonna take him~ !

Juvia: She's your love rivaaaaaal~ !

Lucy: I... I don't really... Natsu, well... I kind of feel sorry for her. I mean, he has no interest in that sort of thing...

Void: ... .. Should I give you guys some privacy or... ?

Touka: Uh Uhm... Please excuse me...

Natsu: You... Did we meet somewhere before ?

Touka: Huh.. ? What was I... Oh dear... What a misunderstanding...

Touka: NATSU-SAMAAAAAA !!

Happy: H- Huh ? What ?

Void: I... Am I the only one feeling lost here, or... What's going on ?

Natsu: N- No, it's not just you... Isn't this too big of a misunderstanding... ?

Touka: I've always wanted to meet you, Natsu-sama !! Well, it was about one year since you saved me from those bandits... It's only natural if you don't remember...

Void: ... ... What did you do ? Forget the damsel in distress you were rescuing ?

Natsu: N- No, I have no idea what's all of this about !!

Touka: I... I was locked up in a barrel... It was in Northern Fiore...

Touka: 'Help me... Someone help me...'

Natsu: WAAAAAAAIT !!

Touka: It was then that he appeared: A prince riding on the back of a Fire Dragon !!

Happy: Wasn't that just me carrying Natsu ?

Touka: He defeated the bandits one by one, and in the blink of an eye, they were all wiped out !

Happy: That was also Natsu.

Touka: That's right !! You, Natsu-sama, are my prince !!

Happy: But I'm not Natsu !!

Touka: Huh ? But...

Void: ... Let's just let them sort that out.

Natsu: Yeah, agreed.

Bandits: Wh- Who are you...

Natsu: I'm Fairy Tail's *Chomp chomp*

Happy: Don't talk while you eat...

Touka: 'A name... What's his name ?!'

Happy: It's Natsu.

Touka: 'Natsu !! Fairy Tail's...'

Touka: Natsu-sama !!

Everyone: WHOAAAAHH !! Huge misunderstanding !!

Touka: So then... You are the true Natsu-sama, and you are Happy-sama.

Void: I'll admit, that whole story about the misunderstanding was really cute.

Natsu: So that's what happened. So, you were in the luggage that time ?

Happy: Sorry, we don't really remember, we sent it back to the client right away.

Touka: ... ... HAPPY-SAMAAAAAA~ !! Please excuse me !! To think I would miusunderstand the name of my beloved... Such a failure ! I, Touka, have made the second greatest failure of my life !!

Void: ... Second... ? Then what's the first ?

Touka: the first goes without saying !! It's letting my body be controlled by the White Wizard ! That's right ! Now... I can return to my original form !

*POOF*

Touka: This is the real me.

Happy: ... C... Cute...

Natsu: You were a cat ?!

Void: I have so many question... W- Why was she a cat ?! How did she turn from a human to a cat ?! Why the hell are there cats walking on two legs and talking and flying ?! What the hell ?!

Touka: I only appeared to be human while I was being controlled by the White Wizard.

Happy: Oh... That's how it was...

Void: Why the hell would the White Wizard take over the body of a cat ?!

Natsu: Wh- Why are you asking me ?!

Happy: Wh- What to do... I might have a hit...

Natsu: What about Carla ?

Happy: Who's that ?

Carla: *A-choo* !!

Void: Are there more talking cats running around ?!

Natsu: Well, with that being said, why are you here ? And what happened to the White Wizard ?

Touka: Th- That's right !! We have to hurry !!

Your POV:

"I hope this is just a name you give it, Laxus..."

Laxus: A name... I couldn't care less if you were a King, a God or a Dragon, I will use anything necessary to slay you !

Laxus: Red lightning Dragon mode !!

"Red lightning... It doesn't feel quite the same as that Sabertooth guy and his God-slaying Lightning..."

Laxus: Why would I need god-slaying against you ? It's a power I got by chance during the battle of Alvarez, AND IT FINALLY BECAME MINE !! PREPARE YOURSELF !!

"Huh ?! Fast- GUWAAAAAAAAAAHH !!"

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOOM*

'I see... You got so much stronger, didn't you, Laxus... But then again, so did I.'

"Let the distortion spread... Open ! Gates to the opposite realm !!"

Kiria: ...' These two... Were in the same guild ?! How fierce !'

"I'm guessing you fought at the brink of your life many times, didn't you ? But I didn't exactly just sit on my ass either ! Second Origin... Soul Charge !!"

Kiria: Wh- What's... That magic power !

Laxus: ... Your power source is your soul... You're literally build different after all.

"And you wouldn't believe just how much... Water, lightning, wind, light, darkness, fire... Sixfold... SOUL CROSS !!"

Laxus: GAAAAAAAH... !! The red of this blood... Is what makes the power of the red lightning !

Laxus: I hope you're finally ready to give it your all, Ochita ! 'Cause this isn't a quarrel between friends anymore !

"Yeah, don't worry about that... I just finished my warm-up. This is to see who gets to be the slayer, Laxus ! Your 100% against mine !!"

Kiria: 'Th- These guys... They're monsters ?!'

Laxus: LIGHTNING DRAGON HEAVEN-WARD HALBERD !!

"SOUL CHARGE, SHATTERED FELL STAR !!"

Laxus: Haaaaah... haaaah... Haaaah...

"Haaaah... Gh- !"

Kiria: the lightning guy... Won... ?

"... Man... I guess I really did get too soft lastly... You've been continuously fighting for all this time, while I settled down... Hehehehe..."

Kiria: 'He laughed ?!'

Laxus: What's so funny to you ? Do you have another hidden technique ?

"... Nah... I'm at my end here... A complete loss... To be fair, it's a miracle i'm still conscious... if you wanted to finish me off, I wouldn't even have the strength to lift my hand... Utter defeat..."

Laxus: Then why do you laugh ?

"... Isn't it... Obvious ? I had to leave you guys to fend for yourselves for weeks... I was worried if something would happen to all of you without me around... especially with most of the gang away for that quest. But now, I have nothing to worry about... I'm sure... You can take care of anything... Ah, dammit... And I wanted to take the win this time... Ugh."

Laxus: ... ... That's my line. I'm also out of magic. You're a god-damn monster in your own right, I hope you know it... Again with the fucking draw... Gh.

Kiria: ... ... What a turn of events !! The two monsters beat out each other ! This is so lucky !! Now I just have to eat them... BUT FIRST !!

*SCHKLING*

Kiria: I have to destroy the orb !

Citizens: What now ? The Wood dragon God is quite active today. Is it related to the wizards going wild across town ? It's quite scary...

Gray: That is... ?!

Cana: The Earth is shaking !!

Lucy: Don't tell me... An orb got destroyed ?!

Touka: The third orb has been destroyed.

Natsu: What ?! No way !!

Void: So all that's left is this orb right here, and another one somewhere... ?

Touka: Yes... We have to protect those. If all the orbs get destroyed, the Wood Dragon God's power will be taken by the White Wizard.

Happy: But... You are the White Wizard, right ?

Touka: That's right... For now, she's asleep, but...

???: That's right, Touka. Who told you you could turn back to your cat form ?

Natsu: You...

Touka: White Wizard !! Stop this kind of thing...

???: Shut up !!

Void: ... She turned an entire guild into obedient puppets, I don't think she's really open to dialogue...

Natsu: It's not the time !!

Touka: Natsu-sama... Happy-sama... Stop the White Wizard... It doesn't matter what happens to me. It might be the last time, so I'll tell you this... I was happy to meet you... Happy-sama.

Happy: ... Touka !!

*POOF*

Mage: That was quite some negligence on your part, now. We meet again, Natsu, and... Terrifying creature. It's time for you to go silent now.

Natsu: ... Hey, no matter what, that's not a way to speak to Happy !

Void: She was talking to me, you simpleton. And that's also the reason why i'm so relaxed. The simple fact that I'm here means the orb couldn't be safer.

Mage: ... As infuriating as it is, that would be correct. But only if there was only you. You were just in time, Natsu-sama. The orb over there, and the enemy standing in the way... You, Natsu-sama will destroy them both.

Natsu: Huh ?

Natsu: Huh ?! Ghaaa ! I can't... Move... ! No fair !! Fight fair and square !!

Mage: Unfortunately, my objective is not to fight. It's to erase any powerful magic. Like your wizard guild, or the five Dragon Gods.

Natsu: Are you rejecting all magic ?!

Mage: No, magic is necessary. Magic that is too powerful is what's evil.

Natsu: Gh...

Happy: STOOOOOOOP !!

Mage: Get lost !!

Natsu: Happy !! Aren't you from the same race as Happy ?!

Mage: No... I am human.

Natsu: But Touka... Is a cat.

Mage: That just means I am inside that cat. Appearing as a cat isn't good, right ? That's why I chose to be like a human.

Void: ... Why even take over a cat's body then ?

Mage: ... ... Enough talking. Look at you... Your magic is being drained out little by little, right ?

Natsu: Ugh... Uhh...

Mage: And once you have been emptied, the White out will be a success. You'll become a puppet that will respond to any of my orders.

Happy: Gh... P- Please ! Do something !!

Void: ... ... Fiiiiine, I'll do something, geez... HUMPH !!

H- Happy: N- Not that kind of stuff... ! Huh...

Void: ... Holy hell, I didn't think it would work that well... What are you waiting for, go fetch him now.

Happy: N- Natsu !! We gotta retreat for now !!

Natsu: Wh- What the hell was that... And why did it take you so long ?!

Void: I was waiting to see how things played out. Besides, isn't it what you guys usually do ? Stand on the side and watch while someone else fights ? I'm just trying to adapt here.

Natsu: Fucker...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

86.7K 1.2K 32
I'm not very good at descriptions.
447K 9.6K 52
A book full of one shots. I'll do character x character and x reader. NO LEMONS!!
101K 2.1K 53
☆[ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ᴢᴏʟᴅʏᴄᴋ]☆↝ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs⊰ ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ⊰ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏ ᴡᴀʏᴡᴀʀᴅ ғʟᴜғғ⊰☁️ ᴀɴɢsᴛ⊰🥀 ɢᴏʀᴇ⊰🩸 ʟɪᴍᴇ⊰🥝 (ʏᴇs, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀ...
4.3K 159 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc