ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

De deathkidlvl

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? Mai multe

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
FRENEMIES
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
MISTAKE

FUCK YOU

952 37 12
De deathkidlvl

Narrator

The night was going well with Haerin and Minji.

It was also going well for Danielle and Hanni.

Everyone was having a good time, but someone was starting to get a little too drunk for their own good.

- Hyein POV -

I didn't want to be around couples kissing very much, so I made my way to find Kid.

"FUCK YOU!!"

I heard someone yell.

It wasn't a drunken statement or something you'd think you'd hear at a party...

It was a strong "Fuck You".

"FINE. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!"

I heard a familiar voice this time.

Suddenly, Sakura sunbaenim walked past me and I found Kid staring at me.

I stared a Kid for a second, not knowing what to say.

It seemed like Kid and Sunbae knew each other or something. It was a little odd.

Kid then squatted down to pet their cat and my thoughts suddenly caught up to me.

"What the hell was that?" I thought to myself.

"What is it?" A drunken Kid suddenly asked.

I couldn't think of an answered and just sipped on my water.

"It's getting crazy in there! Are you going to act like an idiot or are you going to fucking do something for once?!!" Someone suddenly yelled.

It was Sakura sunbaenim again.

"If people pass out or get arrested. It's on them," Kid coldly responded.

I hadn't seen Kid act this way before.

"GOD FUCK!! This is why I broke up with you!!" Sakura sunbaenim suddenly yelled and walked into the party.

I was a little too confused with the situation to speak up.

It seemed like Kid was a bit out of it.

- Danielle POV -

"GET OUT!!!" We suddenly heard someone barge into the room.

"Wohhh!!" Hanni yelled, trying to cover herself.

It took a few seconds ...

But soon, I realized that it was Sakura sunbaenim trying to kick us out.

"GET TF OUT!! Unless you want your life ruined!!!" Sunbae yelled.

I was in too much of a daze to realize what was going on, but tried to get myself together as fast as I could.

"Did the cops show up or something?" I thought to myself.

"Hurry up!" I yelled at Hanni as she tried to look at herself in the mirror.

- Minji POV -

"GET TF OUUTTTT!!!" Someone suddenly yelled.... As me and Haerin tried to get dressed up.

"Woahhh!!" I yelled in confusion.

"Calm down!" I yelled, when to the unknown person was trying to get up in Haerin's face.

It was then....

I noticed Sakura Sunbaenim was the one up in my face.

"You're Kid's friend?" Kkura sunbaenim suddenly asked.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

I was trying to find a way to respond....,

When Haerin suddenly answered, "Yeah and?!"

Sunbaenim suddenly got enraged and started to drag Haerin out of the room.

"Woah! wtf!!" I tried to stop her.

"You're making a mistake by being friend with Kid!!" Sakura yelled.

I couldn't process everything as fast as it was happening and just tried my best to put shoes on.

*WEEOOHH, WEEEOOH*

Everyone could heard the police in the distance and people just started dispersing.

"WTFF!!?!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist and saw Haerin being pushed towards me.

"They have nothing to do with this!!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Kid wtf?!?" I suddenly heard Danielle's voice.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!"

I finally caught a glimpse of who was pushing us out of the party...

It was Kid.

"GEEETTT OUT OF HERE!!" Kid kept yelling at us.

Sakura sunbaenim started to push us out of the party too and I felt like things were starting to get out of hand.

- Haerin POV -

The chaos of everything was starting to get too much for me...,

But I couldn't let things go.

I knew I had to get Minji out of there.

"Get out of here!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"You too!!" I saw Kid tell someone.

It was Minji.

Things were starting to get too fuzzy for me.

"GET OUT OF HERE. KID's SETTING YOU UP!!!" Sunbaenim suddenly pushed Minji towards the door.

"BABE!!" I yelled.

"BABY!!" Minji yelled back, as she reached over to hold my hand.

"Let's go!!" I pulled her down to the car.

It took us a bit to get down to the car.

It looked like everyone at Kid's party were experts at running away from a party. I seemed like we were the only ones still running to the car.

"WAIT UP!!"

Dani unnie suddenly ran at us.

"Woahhh, just get in the car!!!" Minji yelled at a panting Dani and Hanni unnie.

"WAIT!!" Hanni unnie yelled, making Minji abruptly stop.

"Where's Hyein?!" She asked in a panic.

"Oh Shit!!" Dani unnie yelled.

The police sirens started to sound louder and louder, so Minji pressed on the gas and booked it.

"WAIT!!! WHAT ABOUT HYEIN?!!?" The Unnies in the back seat yelled.

Minji just ignored them and speeded out of the area.

"STOOPP!!!!" Dani unnie suddenly pulled on Minji's jacket....

Causing her to stop.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!!?" Minji yelled.

Hanni Unnie suddenly got out of the car and I realized what she was doing.

"What the hell happened?!" Dani unnie yelled as she pulled Hyein into the car.

"I DON'T KNOW. SAKURA SUNBAENIM WAS YELLING AT KID AND ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONE WAS RUNNING OUT OF THE PARTY!!" Hyein yelled.

"I'm taking everyone one to our place!" Minji suddenly turned to tell me.

Minji took an abrupt turn...

And I quickly grabbed her hand for comfort.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.6K 738 33
Hanni and Minji hate each other. Why? Too many differences between them... Different social class, different way of thinking, different priorities i...
22.8K 1.4K 20
I have men in suits protecting me, always willing to put their lives in danger to ensure my safety, but when they can't reach me, there's always one...
15.1K 145 28
Enemies to lovers💋🤭 Y/n moves to a new school and meets her new friends, enemies or should i say lovers?🤭😉 Bill Kaulitz x Y/n ❤️
19.1K 873 16
Danielle hates Haerin after what she did to her, but Haerin unexpectedly falls for her. Will Danielle give Haerin a second chance? A semi-enemies to...