seven souls seven sins

By avstroscomet

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia b... More

characters & aesthetics
house aesthetics
chapter 1: finished history
chapter 2: my life the old life
chapter 3: new changes
chapter 4: tears and tension
chapter 5: broken bones
chapter 6: morning person
chapter 7: breakfast is served
chapter 8: household rules
chapter 9: slow start
chapter 10: reunited again
chapter 11: chit chat
chapter 12: waterfalls and waterworks
chapter 14: little sister
chapter 15: bags in hand
chapter 16: long week
chapter 17: eat up buttercup
chapter 18: better again
chapter 19: icecream parlour
chapter 20: happy hour
chapter 21: spy in disguise
chapter 22: surprises oh surprises
chapter 23: former fun
chapter 24: family feud
chapter 25: unexpected amends
chapter 26: back to school
chapter 27: the new girl
chapter 28: mr. mysterious
playlist
chapter 29: there for you
chapter 30: caught red handed
chapter 31: blood bound
chapter 32: double trouble
chapter 33: time is ticking
chapter 34: sick day
chapter 35: take it easy
chapter 36: deal breaker
chapter 37: passenger princess
chapter 38: no way jose
chapter 39: long gone
chapter 40: not today nat
chapter 41: high five friday

chapter 13: life of guilt

776 14 9
By avstroscomet

Xander's pov:

After Nat and her 'brother' leave the room there was silence for a few moments. Nobody said anything, nobody made a noise or sound. It was pitch quiet, until we heard a loud thud. It sounded like a door slamming shut.

Adrien then speaks up "Xander, make sure the door is open."

"Why do I have to go check? Why can't any of you do it?" I voice my opinion.

I didn't want to check on that fuckhead and her boyfriend. It was a waste of my time and energy.

"You are the youngest and you obey to me, young man." Vincent declares.

I knew that I couldn't get away with anything when it came down to him. He is always bossing me around, he thinks that he is so important. He thinks that he is the King of this dumb household. When in reality, he's not.

"Whatever.." I murmur as I get up from my seat reluctantly. I make my way up the stairs and as soon as I turn the corner I see that her bedroom door is closed. YES. Oh boy, she was in for a treat. I couldn't wait to see what wrath Vincent had planned out for her.

I make my way back downstairs but I was actually in a hurry. I couldn't wait to tell the others.

"The door is closed." I say with a smile plastered on my face.

All my brothers give each other a worried look. They all didn't like Flynn including me. One by one they all follow me upstairs towards Nat's room. They walked with a fast pace. I was only following them to see Nat's face when we all catch her. I also want to witness her punishment.

Oh this was going to be fun.

As we approach her room we hear faint whimpering. My brothers all share with each other concerned looks whilst I just couldn't wait for her punishment. I couldn't wait to see her finally suffer. After all these years, she was finally going to feel what I had felt. She got to have a mother all these years, I envied her. But this time I was going to get payback, finally.

But that didn't happen?

I put my palm on the door handle ready to open it when Adrien pulls my hands away. What was his deal? Why did he stop me?

I give him a 'what did you do that for?' look and he slides his back along the frame of her door. Weird? Vincent puts his ear up against the wood of her door while the rest of my brothers lay down near her room. Did they think what I think they were doing?

They were eavesdropping on her and Flynn.

Damn. I knew that they valued privacy but I didn't know that they went to this extent for Nat. Shortly after, my thoughts were suspended. When I heard tears. She was crying. Of course, she was a crybaby.

What did I expect?

Vincent's pov:

The moment I heard my princess cry, I officially lost it.

My little sister was in shambles. My baby, she was in tears. It was almost as if I could feel the tears drip down on my face. I wish I could just take away all her pain and she could be happy for ever, but I knew that it wasn't possible even if I tried.

Part of me knew that eavesdropping on them was bad but in order for her to feel comfortable here I had to do what was necessary.

I needed to help her.

I could hear Flynn murmur some sweet nothings and assured her to open up. I wish I could posses that ability with her. I wish that she could trust me and she could confide within me. I wish that I could be in Flynn's position right now. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to be him. I wanted her to acknowledge me as her actual brother.

But her next words broke me as a person..

"It's too much Flynn. It's too fucking much, I can't do this anymore. Everything is too different. It's too much change. I miss her. I miss her so fucking much. But when Vin-Vincent yelled at me, it triggered some past memories of her. The bad ones." She cried.

When she said those words I felt like someone had stabbed me with a dagger over and over again. I felt like the bad guy who hurt her. I didn't know that she was sensitive to these kind of things. I always raised my voice at the boys when they were in trouble and thought nothing different for my princess.

I didn't know how she felt about the situation. I didn't know about her. I should have. I should have been there for her, especially when she needed me. I should've been there the whole time. I shouldn't have let her leave so easily back then. I should've fought harder for her.

Maybe then, she would consider me as her brother.

Hopefully even family.

When I heard my name roll out her mouth along with hatred and shock, I was beyond emotional. I wanted my name to be associated with love for her. I wanted her to know that she was and still is my favourite person in the whole entire world. I wanted her to know that she kept me going even when I was feeling down. I wanted her to know that my love for her would stretch to infinity. I desperately needed her to know that.

I wish I could just open the door and just give her the tightest hug ever imaginable.

I want to be close with her again.

Adrien's pov:

My heart shattered into a million pieces the moment I heard her cry.

I wanted her to be happy in this house, I wanted this to be her home. I wanted her to stay with me forever and ever. I wanted to pick her up and snuggle with her till I die. I didn't want to let her go. I didn't want my baby to get or feel hurt within this household. I wanted her to feel safe, I wanted her to trust us.

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth..

"When she hit me three days ago, I thought it was over. I thought that the woman that was once there had left. I know you said that she left ages ago, but I held out hope for her. I hel-helped her and fed her and took care of her. I even paid the stupid bills when she was too high or drunk to leave her couch. When she looked at me I couldn't find a single spark of hope left within that women. She faded away. My mother faded away. My own blo-blood. When I came here I experienced it too. I thought that after mother's death was announced that all the abuse was over, until my stupid biological brother took me in." Nat cried out.

When she left with Mary, I thought that I had lost Nat forever. Father never let us contact her and even give her a call. We wanted to talk to her so badly but we were punished even if we mentioned her name.

I had no clue about the things that she had experienced with Mary. I never knew that she had to work to survive. I never knew that she had to be Mary's personal caretaker. If I knew that she was being treated like that, I would have came and found her myself.

Mary practically made Nat her maid.

I was appalled at Mary's behaviour to Nat. I was officially infuriated with Mary. How dare she hit Nat? Let alone lay a finger on her. Why would that cunt touch her like that?

Why did she feel the need to hit her own blood? Why did she intoxicate herself and not be a motherly figure towards her own sons let alone her own daughter.

I couldn't believe that she did that, my heart aches for Nat. My poor angel had suffered so much because of this vile, inhumane woman. She made bruises appear on my baby's flesh.

And what did Nat mean by "When I came here I experienced it too. I thought that after mother's death was announced that all the abuse was over, until my stupid biological brother took me in." ?

Who was hurting my baby? I will go through everyone and everything till I get down to the bottom of who touched my baby.

Vengeance will be payed, justice will be served.

Chase's pov:

After I hear Nat cry about her mother my heart sank.

I thought that she was safe there. I thought that she was happy there.

I was dead wrong.

My baby was hurt by this monster. My sister trusted this bitch and Mary betrayed her. Now I didn't even know if she was capable of trusting us again. Could she trust her own blood and flesh? Would she even trust us ever again? Could we possibly regain her trust?

She then burst into another set of tears and whimpered "I felt like an outsider. They all knew each other. They all got along with each other so well. I felt like a loner compared to them. Vincent has all these rules that I have to follow, even though I'm turning seventeen in a few months. I cant even leave the fucking house whenever I want without informing one of my biological brothers. What kind of a rule is that?  And don't even get me started on that son of a bitch, Xander.

I had no clue that my sister felt this way, I should've sensed that she didn't feel welcomed in the beginning.

I wanted to shower her with love and affection like no other. I wanted to make her feel wanted. I wanted her to feel like she was the only girl in the world. I wanted her to feel like the only person that mattered.

It was never my intention to make her feel left out. I wanted to let her know that the rules that Vincent has in place are purely just for her safety and nothing more. We just want to know where she is going for our personal relief.

We want to make sure she is as safe as possible, because she is the weakest of us all. We need her to be protected at all costs. Our enemies would probably go for her, which is why we needed her to be safe.

She then continues again "I thought that I could handle all the name calling, but now I'm starting to wonder if it was really true. Was I an anorexic slut? I mean I know that I don't have a big appetite and I am underweight, but I didn't think about being anorexic? Was that true? Am I so skinny because I have a phobia of food? And what about him calling me a sl-slut and whore? Do I really dress like that? I was just really hot and warm from the sudden change in temperature and I didn't have anything else to wear."

What the actual fuck.

My stare shifts to Xander, he looks like he had just seen a ghost. He was pale as fuck too, looks like the colour drained from his face. I stared daggers at him. How dare he treat Nat like this? He called her all these names just for existing. He bullied her just for being alive.

It churned my guts. It made me sick and full of disappointment. The amount of disgust that I felt for Xander was higher than ever before. The way he treated his own sister was horrible. It was sickening. He shouldn't need any female like that, especially his sister.

If Vincent wasn't going to do some about it,

I will.

Leo's pov:

After she spoke about what my youngest brother has done, it broke me as a person.

I almost couldn't believe my ears.

My own blood, my own brother decided to call her names and make my sister insecure. Now she thinks that she is the problem and not him. I desperately needed to change her mindset. I wanted to just run up to her and assure her that everything wasn't her fault, it was Xanders.

It was all his fucking fault.

She then cries out "I didn't know that it affected them so personally? I'm used to living alone so I thought that they wouldn't mind it but I can see how they st-stare at my body. They probably think that I am some stupid joke. Xander even had the fucking audacity to have me in a chokehold. I was so surprised by his behaviour, I thought that he would just verbally abuse me but physically? Was I really that big of a pain in the ass? Did I do anything to him for him to hate me this much?"

My eyes bulged out at Xander.

I never wanted to punch someone more than I did right now. I wanted to beat the shit out of him for what he did to my angel. I wanted him to pay for what he did. I wanted to reassure her that her body is beautiful and that nobody should tell her any different.

I wanted to tell her how gorgeous she was. Her glowing skin to her deep, dark, chocolate hair to her aqua-teal eyes. I needed to remind her that her beauty was unmatched to everyone else's. I needed her to know that she wasn't a pain in the ass, she was the opposite. She was the star in my sky. She was the light to my darkness.

She was my everything, she needed to know it.

She then sobs "When he had my neck in his h-hands I thought that he didn't even want me to be his sister. I thought that nobody wanted me at that point. I thought that I was some useless body that people only used. He even pun-punched me which hurt the most. It still hurts when u hug me. It hurts so freaking much mate, both physically and mentally."

I couldn't take this shit anymore.

I was so fucking done with Xander, I was ashamed to acknowledge him as my brother at this point.

I quietly get up, not making any noise, and step towards Xander. All my brother's eyes were on me but I couldn't give two shits. All I thought about was the revenge that I was going to take out on Xander.

He was going to get it.

I grasp onto his ear and drag it with me until I reach his room. He tries to protest, but it was no use.

Thank god it was far away from Nat's room because, it was going to be loud as shit.

Xavier's pov:

I thought my eyes had deceived me, when I saw my older brother Leo, dragging away my youngest brother Xander.

How could I blame him? I would've done the same if given time. Xander deserves every beating that Leo was going to give. I couldn't believe that Xander had done all those things to Tash. I knew that he was being rude but I didn't know that he actually hit her. He had no right or reason to even touch her like that.

He shouldn't have hit her in the first place.

Tash then continues whilst Xander was being dragged to his room "To think that I was so stupid and foolish that I had thought that the brothers who had loved me before would treat me the same. I should've known that they hated my guts. I mean that's why they didn't even want me, didn't they? They didn't even bother to make contact with me. I left them numerous phone calls and messages, only to be ghosted by them all. I guess that in the end, they tru-truly didn't want me. They probably only took me in out of pity. Or who knows? Maybe they still don't even want me and just took me in because they were forced to. That's probably the right scenario."

I couldn't believe my ears. My darling feels like she doesn't belong. She feels like we don't love her, she couldn't have been more wrong. We love her more than anyone. I love her to the moon and back. I would do anything for her.

How dare she think of us so low? We love her so much, I can't believe Xander fucked up her trust with us. Now she thinks that we don't love her, she doesn't trust us and most importantly, she doesn't feel safe with us.

This situation is horrible.

We are her real brothers. She should feel the most safe when she's with us. She should trust us. She needs to know that we love her.
She should never feel the feelings that she is feeling right now ever again.

I wanted to tell her the truth.

I wanted to tell her that the real reason that we couldn't call or text her was because of father. He declared that it was forbidden to make contact them, it broke us. We wanted to call Tash so badly but we couldn't.

Tash sniffles a but then talks again but louder than before "And not to mention how I miss you guys so fucking much. When I boarded that plane, I thought that I wouldn't see you guys ever again. I thought that I would've lost you too. I thought that you guys would have hated me for gho-ghosting you. I was too scared to even make contact with you. It was just too much at the time. I miss home so much. I miss the cold weather. I miss the business. I miss Ms.Carol. I miss all the fun nights we had together."

Words couldn't describe the amount of jealousy that roamed the corridor. We all wanted Tash to care for us the same way that she cared for Flynn. We saw how safe she felt with him, we saw how happy she was with him and we heard how she tells him the truth. We all wanted her to feel the same way about us. We wanted her to acknowledge us as her official brothers.

We wanted her to love us the same say that she loves Flynn.

I know that she feels homesick, I mean it must be pretty difficult to leave everything behind for your relatives in a whole different country. But I want her to feel at home, I mean technically this was her first home.

I want her to get used to this life and forget all about her past life, I know that it is a lot to ask for but I think that it's the best way for her to move on. I want her to forget Flynn and that other dude Seb.

I want her to remember that we are her real brothers, not them.

Vincent's pov:

I didn't want my princess to worry about her past life.

She was here now, where she will always be. She is Brazilian at heart, she isn't from the United Kingdom. She belongs here, she belongs with us not them. She is our sister by blood and not theirs. I know that we weren't there for her during her childhood but she is here now and we should make the most of it.

She doesn't need to remember the past, she is here now and that's all that matters.

Nat then speaks for the final time "I missed us. I want to go back so badly. I hate it here, Flynn. I hate it here so much. Nob-Nobody here wants me or acts like they do anyways. If I were to just disappear nobody would come looking for me. I mean who would anyways? You guys would be too busy with the business and my biological brothers wouldn't even be bothered to search for me. I want to go back."

I was furious. I was so upset that she hates it here. I want her to love it here, she used to love it here before the divorce. I remember her running around the hallways when she had just learned to walk when she was 2. She was and still is the most adorable person that I had ever seen.

We all want her to stay here so badly. We want her to be with us forever and ever.

I wanted to just kick open the door and hug her like I haven't before. I wanted to whisper sweet nothings into her ear. I want to have a strong sibling relationship with her like what we had before. Like when we were practically inseparable.

I want her to be with me but I know that I had to give her time.

I needed to make sure she felt welcomed.

I could hear her wimp into a piece of cloth. I think it was probably Flynn's short. It took everything in me to not break down that door. I was ready to do it when I hear Flynn clear up his voice.

"Shh shh, there there, it's okay princess, everything is okay. Trust me Tash when I say this, I would take a million bullets to see you smile. I would take infinite for your life. Tash, you mean more than the world to me and Seb. You are our rock. You bring out the best in us, you always do. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh I laugh. When you cry, I cry. Even though we don't share the same blood or DNA, you will always be my baby sister. Always. I love you to infinity and beyond. You are my buzz to my woody. Always remember that it is us against the world. So don't you ever, and I mean ever say anything bad about yourself again. Please remember that Seb and I would NEVER leave you. We will always be right by your side, through everything, thick and thin. We will always be here for you princess. Let's get you to bed. It's been a long day and you deserve some sleep." Flynn comforts her.

I was conflicted.

I hated Flynn for calling her princess and I also envied him because Nat refers to him as her real brother. But when he said that to her, I felt a spark of hope. Something filled my heart and mind.

I think it was happiness?

I always felt immense regret for not trying hard enough for Nat but after listening to Flynn's speech, I now feel more than confident that she was in good hands. I knew deep down that he loved her just as much as we did. He treated her like a princess when we weren't there for her. He filled her with joy when we couldn't.

He was there for her when we weren't.

I could trust him with her life, she would too. I knew that he cared for her like his own sister. I was happy to know that he would take bullets for her but I wish that if I said it, she would care the same way.

I knew that she didn't like me. I hated the gut wrenching feeling i being the bad guy. I hated it, but I knew that if I had time, I could change that. She deserves the world and she deserves to feel loved, I knew that Flynn satisfied her emotional needs. I could also hear some shuffling within her room.

I could hear him faintly say "Sleep well, my love".

This meant that he was coming out of her room. I stood up from the wall that I was leaning on and the others follow me. I quietly whisper to them to go to their rooms and for Adrien to follow me downstairs to wait for Flynn.

Time Passes:

Adrien and I waited for Flynn for the past 15 minutes and still no sign of him.

Something was up..

I start to make my way up to Nat's room. Maybe he was just helping her settle in right? RIGHT?

I push my thoughts to the side and open her door gently..

Author's pov:

Thanks for reading everyone! Sorry for the long chapter but I wanted to include all the brother's POVS.

What do you think will happen next?

What do you think happened to Xander and Leo?

Word count: 4100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.9K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
832K 29.3K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
869K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
1.8M 45.4K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...