๐’๐“๐€๐‘, ส™แด€แด…แด…ษชแด‡s แด‡แด€sแด›

By kissesfromnora

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... More

S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
hello

S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด

12.2K 370 79
By kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴏ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
    MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

MARZ HAD WOKE UP, she was now outside with Rollie smoking, she had agreed to smoke with her, up on the balcony. The two were currently just talking and smoking, "I understand, I know y'all trying to be sweet to Woah Vicky and stuff like that but come on now y'all know who the fuck she is y'all know who she was. "Rollie started.

"But she did change."Marz said, putting her opinion in, as Rollie nods then taking the blunt. "Nobody knows what she went through off the internet, she probably got beat up or something and she changed so it doesn't happen again, but y'all can't judge her. Also that was old her, don't talk about the old her, that's my opinion though." Marz continued as Rollie laughed a lil then passing the blunt to her.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I actually like Rollie. She's been real nice to me,
but she pissing me off with her taking about Vicky, like she keeps talking about old Vicky, and don't get me wrong i didn't like Vicky but i seen how much she changed so she's like okay to me now, she changed stop talking about old shit"

"I understand, she went thorough a spiritual journey just like Rock did." Rollie says as she waits for Marz to pass the blunt back to her, "Maybe, i love rock, but she really hasn't well in my opinion." Marz says, she loved Rock like a sister but she was just telling the truth, Rock was a little bit of a hypocrite.

The girls continue to talk, some of the girls then came outside to smoke with them, after they came outside Marz went inside after saying bye to the girls, she went up to her room to go take a shower so she could be ready for the first night out with the baddies.

She heard Tesehki and Rock go in on Natalie, she ignored them and continue to take her shower.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴏ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 » - marz, mara
    MARZ, @ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

MARZ WALKED DOWNSTAIRS, after Natalie, Rock, and Tesekhi just finished up an argument. After everything soon settled down, everyone soon got into the sprinter. Soon they had made it to the club with Rock and Tesekhi arguing the whole time over something dumb but they are sisters.

Everyone started walking off the sprinter, chrisean infront of everyone. Once Chrisean was off and the next girl was about to get off, an egg came flying towards Chrisean missing her completely making everyone look up and security cover her.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "They throwing eggs
and all i can think about is they bet
not hit me because i look amazing tonight
and i don't throw eggs baby laughs
if you know you know laughs"

Soon after that little moment, they made it into the club safely, the fans screaming Maralyn's name, more like her nickname though. She interacted with most of her fans, well she tried to her, they made it in the booth, well chrisean performed first, she performed her song 'it's
a vibe'.

Next was Marz turn to perform one of her old songs, which was Outro, everyone knew her song, so everyone was rapping it with her.

"BITCH I'M SAVAGE I AINT GOTTA TOTE A PISTOL BUT I LOVE THE WAS YOU DROP WHEN YOU GET HIT WITH THIS 4 NICKEL!!!" Marz and the crowd rapped, even some of the baddies.

☟︎the song☟︎

Her performance was fun, lit, and just amazing as hell. After her performance next was Rollie performed her song, then Mariah performed, then tee. Everyone was in the crowd jamming, on the stage jamming. It was just a fun ass night.

After everything in the club, it was time to leave. The cameras were down, all of a sudden an altercation took place on one of the sprinters, the one Marz was on, between Tesekhi and two of chrisean's friends, Marsh and Janet.

Marz had walked up to the sprinters seeing her good friend that she saw as a sister getting jumped, so as she should she jumped in, Marsh was already on the floor but Janet was on top of Tesekhi. Marz grabbed the back of Janet's house, pulling her off, punching Janet in the face multiple times well Janet tried to hit her back. Before Marz could really beat her ass, the security, Anthony, grabbed her, all she could do was make Janet nose bleed.

The security broke up the whole thing, the only people who helped Tesekhi was Marz and Camilla. Camilla didn't hit no one she was pulling Janet off of Tesekhi before Marz jumped in, but Camilla was really the only one who tried to help Tesekhi when everyone else just watched.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍; "I don't want no bad blood with anyone, butttttt, you don't hit or jump someone i call sister fuck wrong with yo"

Soon after that happened, Tesekhi was yelling, but when she stopped she thanked Marz after the whole thing clam down. "Thank you Marz" Tesekhi says as Marz smiles, as Marz were getting hold by security.

CONFESS | 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐈; "this is exactly why i call Marz my real life little sister"

"No problem"

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

This is short im sorry y'all omg. This took dumb long to get out but i deleted Zues ON ACCIDENT YALL. Anyways i have it back so we good! 😁😁😁

THANK YALL FOR 1k READERS LOVE YALL FRR

but that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
127K 246 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
51.3K 2.6K 57
This a story inspired by pretty little liars but with it is own plot, it may have some similarities to it though Ships: Hyunhojilix( it may not end l...