SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchi... More

Episode 1: The Best Employee
Episode 2: Big Bad Bully
Episode 3: Karate Kidders
Episode 4: Oh Brother
Episode 5: Haunting Under the Sea
Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory
Episode 7: Comic Cons
Episode 8: Babysittin'
Episode 9: Seeing Stars
Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas
Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing
Episode 13: Birthday Flake
Episode 14: The Flight Stuff
Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary

19 0 0
By Cole11223

SpongeBob was getting ready for leaving his house. It was the day of his official family reunion and he was excited. Washing himself and getting ready to leave he pulled on his pants and grabbed his keys. Gary saw him and gave a consumed look.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
That's right Gary, today has come! The twelve hundredth annual SquarePants Family Reunion, my favorite day of the year! And I'm gonna be there.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
I sure as Neptune am excited! In just one hour I'll go over to SpongeTom's papaya and see my parents, my grandma, all my cousins.....

SpongeBob is cut off when his phone rang. He goes up and picks up the phone. He realizes that SpongeTom was calling and he picked it up.

SpongeBob:
Hello this is SpongeBob.

SpongeTom:
Hey SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Oh hey bro, I was just talking about you. I can't wait to go over to your house for the family reunion.

SpongeTom:
Yeah about the reunion, change in plans I need you to host the reunion.

SpongeBob:
What? I thought you were gonna host the reunion this year.

SpongeTom:
I was but thanks to Gordon my house is infested with urchins, I told him he had to stop leaving leftovers all over the house. Listen, I may be asking too much but I need you to host the reunion this year.

SpongeBob:
Don't worry, you can count on me.

SpongeTom:
Great I'll tell mom, dad, grandma and everyone else about the change. See you there.

SpongeBob then hangs up the phone and Gary slithered up to his feet, having heard what went on in the phone call.

Gary:
Meow.

SpongeBob:
Of course we can do it, Gary. I did already make the one hundred layer reunion cake.

SpongeBob:
Now let's get ready.

SpongeBob then takes a box of decorations out of his closet and set it down beside the chair. He then took out a long ribbon and struggled to pull it out initially but managed to get the extremely long ribbon out of the box.

SpongeBob:
Okay, let's get decorating.

SpongeBob then frantically jumps around his house in an attempt to decorate the whole room in time. He throws the ribbon all over and adds fairy lights after them. He then puts up a poster, depicting his entire family tree, finally completing the decoration with a massive banner ready "12,000th Annual SquarePants Family Reunion" on it. SpongeBob then took a step back and admired his handiwork.

SpongeBob:
Isn't it great, Gary?

Gary:
Meow.

SpongeBob admired his work before jumping to a sudden realization. He reaches inside his head and pulls out a tape measure. He then measured the layout before he screamed and frantically ran in circles.

SpongeBob:
Gary, I just remember we don't have the room! Oh how is my whole family supposed to be in here. Well this was a real bust.

Suddenly the picture of his parents' old house opened and Wally pops out of it.

Wally:
Hey why the long face, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Oh hey Wally, I was just sad. I'm supposed to host my family reunion, but my place is nowhere near big enough.

Wally:
Don't worry, I've got your back.

Wally then stepped out of the picture and gripped the wall and tore away the paper.

Wally:
Walhalla should give you the space you need.

SpongeBob looked inside and saw that Wallhalla was indeed massive. He then turned to Wally with a smile on his face.

SpongeBob:
Oh thank you, Wally.

Wally:
Don't mention it.

SpongeBob then reached inside his head again and pulled out another set of ribbon. Together with Gary and Wally he decorated Wallhalla to fit the family reunion.

SpongeBob:
Thank you Wally.

Wally:
Don't mention it, SpongeBob. I'll just be in the mold garden while you have your reunion.

Wally then jumped back and retreated to his mold garden. SpongeBob then walked out and looked at the wheeled cart he kept the cake on. SpongeBob then leaned on the cart as Gary slithered up to him.

SpongeBob:
Isn't this great, Gary? We ah e everything decorated, everyone else is on their way with the rest of the food and we've got the cake right here.

Suddenly the cart begins rolling and rolled out of SpongeBob's door. Realizing his mistake, SpongeBob screams and runs after the cake that has been wheeling away.

SpongeBob:
I can't let anything happen to that cake! That's the dessert for my family reunion!

SpongeBob then continues to run in an attempt to catch the cake. The cake first wheels it's way towards the playground. The children immediately see it and run towards the cake, through SpongeBob sees them move towards it and begins blocking the children from the cake.

SpongeBob:
I'm sorry but it's for my family!

SpongeBob then manages to keep the children away but the cake still rolls towards the other parts of Bikini Bottom. Next the cake rolls down towards Glove World, and goes through the entrance. SpongeBob jumps and tries to grab the cake but only lands on top of many glove-shaped balloons. The cake rolls down and lands on a roller coaster. SpongeBob gets on the roller coaster to try and grab the cake but the safety bar pops into place and the roller coaster begins moving.

SpongeBob:
Wait no don't....

SpongeBob screams as the Roller Coaster takes off with intense speed. The cake goes out of the cart and lands on the wheels outside of the park and begins to roll away. While dizzy, SpongeBob looks to Glovey Glove and notices all the balloons he is holding.

SpongeBob:
Excuse me, Glovey, how much do you want for all those balloons?

SpongeBob then buys the balloons and takes off into the air. Noticing the cake rolling towards a cliff, SpongeBob swings and let's go of the balloons as he dives towards the cake. Narrowly making it, SpongeBob reaches into one of his holes and pulls out his bubble soap, catching the cake and himself in a bubble as the cart goes over the cliff.

SpongeBob:
Phew that was close. Now let's get back to my place.

SpongeBob then takes the cake and goes back to his house. Back at the pineapple, the doorbell rings and SpongeBob opens the door to find his parents in the doorway.

SpongeBob:
Mom dad you made it!

SpongeBob was quick to hug his parents, who did quite enjoy.

Margaret:
Wow you really pulled this together.

Harold:
I'm impressed, son. How did you pulled all this together at the last minute?

SpongeBob:
Oh it was no big deal.

Margaret:
Well it looks like the rest of the family likes it.

SpongeBob looks and sees that his many aunts, uncles and cousins also arrived. Even a few baby and child sea sponges came to the reunion. SpongeTom then arrives slightly out of breath.

SpongeTom:
Sorry I'm late, I had to go evict Gordon. Wow, you did great, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Thanks SpongeTom. Now let's party!

SpongeBob turns on the jukebox and some music plays. SpongeBob then dances as does every other SquarePants. The traditional dance being the way all their reunions start.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 94 14
The second season of Dogday and catnap love adventure story. New enemies, new allies, and maybe some old friends who are they we'll have to wait and...
205K 2.5K 32
Spongebob and friends one-shots.
19.7K 598 24
*This is the sequel to Water Lovers. You must read the first story in order to follow this one. Sarah Wavers is now a mermaid. Into new waters and pl...
44.7K 513 200
It's season two of Danganronpa Ask or Dare! Disclaimer: I do not own Danganronpa or any of its characters.