π˜Ώπ™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§ - π™Žπ™€ π™ˆπ™ͺ𝙣

By yjw2ksj

"Prove it then, Noona." So Mun, now twenty as the ace of the counters, has changed; Both physically and menta... More

- π˜Ώπ™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§
- π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™Ž π™‰π™Šπ™π™€.
- 𝟏
- 𝟐
π™π™€π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™ (please read)
- πŸ‘
- πŸ’
- πŸ“
- πŸ”
- πŸ•
- πŸ–
- πŸ—
- 𝟏𝟎
π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™† π™”π™Šπ™!
π˜½π™Šπ™‰π™π™Ž (#𝟐)

- πŸ— (π˜½π™Šπ™‰π™π™Ž)

998 26 100
By yjw2ksj

Chapter warning: contains smut 🔞 (dont like, dont read. You can skip if you are uncomfortable.)

Yknow tbh im really embarrassed after writing all of this on wattpad because you can comment on any individual paragraph saur..thats why its not TOO explicit but still..its still smut 😭😭

They kiss again, and he hears her whisper against his lips, "I want you."

So Mun raises his eyebrow, "Are you sure you want this?" He wanted to make sure that she would be perfectly comfortable, because fuck this is the same woman he has been in love with for the past two years.

"Yes," Hana nods her head a little too desperately, but she discards it. "I want you so much."

He kisses her again as her legs swiftly wrap around his waist, and he picks her up using his arms.

So Mun carries her into his room, and locks his door while he's still kissing her. He slowly puts her down on the bed as Hana pulls him closer, making it so he's on top of her body.

She can smell his cologne; And it smells like flowers. His hair was still slightly wet, so little drops were falling down his head. She loved it.

He switched their positions, so now he was sitting down on the bed as she was on his lap. He kisses her again, starting at her lips but then slowly trailing down to her chin, jaw, then neck before he starts to suck on the skin.

"So Mun." Hana quietly whines. He continues all over her flesh, leaving red marks that he knows won't disappear quickly.

Gaining back control, her hands roam his chest freely before she grabs the hem of his shirt and takes it off, leaving his shirtless body infront of her.

For a minute, his skin was the only thing she was focused on. She eyes his body and doesn't bother to hide it.

"Enjoy what you see?" He teases her, and her face goes red in embarrassment for a second before she takes off her sweater, keeping her tank top on.

His fingers trace her muscles then kisses her once more, softly and more gentle this time.

So Mun keeps his forehead on hers, "You make me go fucking insane, Do Hana."

She presses herself against him for a second as a groan leaves his mouth, earning a smirk from the girl as she starts repeating her movements.

"Fuck." He swears again, followed by another one. He leans his head back, his body full of arousal just like hers.

He doesn't know when but eventually Hana flips him over so now he's on top of her again.

"You like being bottom?" He says jokingly. She laughs with him, wrapping her arms around his hips.

"I like seeing you on me," She spoke as she started pulling at the strings of her own sweatpants.

His hands went inside her tank top, rubbing her back as she shivered from his touch. "Can I take this off?"

Hana nodded, and he took it off revealing even more of her skin.

"Your so beautiful," He says, staring right at her. "So damn beautiful."

"So are you," She grabs his face to kiss him again, and she feels his crotch pressing right at her stomach.

So Mun tugs at his sweatpants, before pulling them off and helping her strip down.

When she lays there on the bed, completely naked is when her face turns red again in embarrassment.

"You alright?" He asked her softly.

"I'm fine, it's just..." She trailed off.

"Your not used to doing this?" He finished her sentence.

She nods, "I've never actually dated anyone if that says anything about me,"

He slowly goes to hug her, despite their positions. "Me either, so atleast we're doing it for the first time together, right?"

She hums in agreement and presses a kiss to his jaw. "Right."

His hand comes in contact with her clit, making her gasp against his chin. "So Mun."

"Is this okay?" He questions her.

Her arms wrap around his neck as she connects their lips again, slowly sitting back up with his body on her.

All her tiny little movements and noises were making him go crazy. He wanted to hug her tightly and protect her while also wanting to be inside of her so badly he was going to lose his mind.

So Mun inserted a finger inside her, because he didn't want to hurt her and he knew she was inexperienced, so there was obviously going to be some friction.

She clings onto his shoulders as he inserts another finger and moved in and out of her, making the knot in her stomach starting to tighten.

She held his hand to stop him. "I don't want to come like this." She looks at him. "I want you inside of me, so then it'll feel good for the both of us."

He nods in agreement as he opens up his bedside drawer and scatters his hand looking through all the stuff in his drawer.

He smiles when he finds it, but then a thought strikes across his mind so he feels guilty and frowns.

Knowing why he did, Hana reassures him, "I know you didn't have ill intentions," She points to the condom in his hand.

"I just always wanted to have one just in case.." He half pouts, but she kisses it away. She wraps her arms around his waist and they stay in that position for a bit.

Eventually, she leans back and says, "Now, should we start, or do I have to beg for it?"

A smirk grows on his face, and all the courage silently leaves her body as she regrets the double meaning of her words.

"Both." He kisses her so deep that a moan escapes her lips.

She takes off his boxers, revealing his erection as she swipes her thumb over his tip to tease him and he whines out quietly. "Noona."

Hana doesn't know why, but now suddenly him calling her Noona sends shivers down her spine, making her even more aroused.

Maybe it's because of the way he whined it out, or how their currently in this situation, but it's implanted in her mind.

So Mun puts the condom on and positions himself over her so now she's laying down on the bed facing him. His arm is caging her in as he slowly enters inside her with his cock, not wanting to hurt her.

He scans her face for any sign of pain and he moves in and out of her slowly so she can feel every part of him.

Despite him prepping her earlier, Hana was still tight and felt all the friction between them.

So Mun starts thrusting properly which makes her grab onto his back, and knows her nails are definitely going to leave scratches even though they aren't that long.

Her mouth forms an 'O' as he kisses her again, leaning down to her face.

"Your mine, Noona." He says as he speeds up his movements, hips hitting her skin forcefully.

Hana moans out as she feels every inch of his cock going in and out of her, and she loves it. Maybe it's how the know in her stomach is tightening by the second, or how the man she loves so much is doing her.

"So Mun," She says, "I'm close."

"Me too, just wait a couple of seconds," He times his thrusts so they can both reach their orgasm's at the same time.

Then, Hana feels him coming inside of her and hears his moans, which makes her reach her own climax, shutting her eyes as she pulls him closer to her, burying his cock further inside of her.

He shivers through the aftershocks, and he watches her pretty face moan out his name in delight and it makes him go feral.

When they've both collected themselves again, they start to laugh. Maybe it's because what they just did set in, or maybe because of how they look right now.

Their both exhausted and smell like each other, but they share another kiss together

Falling down beside of Hana on his bed, he pulls her body closer to his and cuddled her, not wanting to be away from her for even a second.

"You did amazing." He whispered in her ear and strokes her hair softly. She makes a high pitch noise, which he learns that means she's blushing.

"So did you," She looks up at him. "I never would've thought you were inexperienced."

He laughs, "Well, at school, the boys always talked about that stuff so.."

She playfully slaps his chest. "Thank you for tonight. I love you," She gives him a kiss.

He blushes and smiles so widely. "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 189 15
It's being two years since So-nam and the other counters were able to defeat the Ultimate Evil Spirit. There hasn't been much excitement since then a...
20.6K 684 58
After her whole squad was wiped out by vampires because of a mistake she made, Hana is determined to kill every vampire she encounters. She gets a se...
146K 6.1K 87
❝I sing a song like this with the one I was desperately looking for, be my only love, I don't have to hide my feelings anymore the words I sincerely...
26.9K 1.2K 22
This is a fan-fiction of TayNew. TayNew has been married for almost 8 years. They had 3 sons, Pluem, Frank and Nanon. Miracle Vihokratana is one and...