The monster you guys created.

By BHongNguynL

This world isn't fair... It never did... The world are filled with superpower and 99.99% of people born with... More

Bio
Chapter 1 : How it all start
Gudako's Servants
Chapter 2 : The weakest's rage
Chapter 3 : Union's nightmare
Izuku's current status
Izuku's Harem
Chapter 4 : Unexpected reunion and meeting
Chapter 5 : A true family
Chapter 6 : An overwhelming enemy
Chapter 7 : The Honored One
Izuku's new power level
Chapter 8 : The Witch of Theatergoing
Chapter 9 : The LOV
Izuku's final harem members
Chapter 10 : Love
Chapter 11 : Genocider
Chapter 12 : New world
Chapter 13 : Jura Tempest Federation
Chapter 15 : Veldanava and New Threat
Chapter 15.5 : GYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!! (Lemon)

Chapter 14 : Another Issei ?

914 25 4
By BHongNguynL

Izuku : SEIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Hakurou : Ho, you learn fast.

Izuku is fighting with Hakurou... but it's look like they are on pair with each other.

Hakurou : AN OPENING !!!

Izuku : WAY AHEAD OF YOU !!!!!!

Hakurou try to punch Izuku but Izuku deflect it right away.

Hakurou then jump and regain balance.

Hakurou : "I really am impress, he learn his way of fighting so quickly that i didn't think just teaching the basic make him turn into this."

Izuku : "Heh, glad that we use Fake Limiter to limit our power to the level of Hakurou right Ddraig."

Ddraig : "Yeah, although i didn't think you have that kind of skill."

Izuku : "I'm surprised myself."

Hakurou : I think that is enough. Just a few days and you can already created a fighting style for your own. It's very impressive.

Izuku : Thanks a lot Shishou.

Hakurou : Hohoho, i barely teach you anything. You just learn it yourself. But don't get cocky ok ? You still need to harness your skill and gain more experience. Other than that i am very proud of you.

Izuku : Hehe, sorry for making you teach me something you are not quite familiar with. But thank you anyway.

Hakurou : Hohoho, no need to thank me. Also, Rimuru-sama call you. You should head to the garden behind the main building.

Izuku : Alright Shishou, see ya.

Izuku then jump away to where Rimuru is.

Hakurou : Hohoho, i must say. He is quite a chaotic student. Yet his talent and determination are very admireable... he will be the strongest in no time... No, he may already be the strongest already.

To Izuku's side, Izuku just land next to Rimuru.

Rimuru : Oh hey Izuku-san, thank for coming.

Izuku : Yo, so what did you need me for ?

Rimuru : Well, nothing much. I sense a strange mana on the west side of The Great Jura Forest. And i know you just finish your training so why not go out there and test it a bit.

Izuku : Oh ok, so i'll be investigate the west side of this giant forest eh ?

Rimuru : It's not that far away so you will find what spreading that mana in no time.

Izuku : Ok, i'll be going.

Izuku then jump to the place that spread the strange mana.

Rimuru : Be safe~. Ihihi~.

3 seconds later, Izuku got to the place.

Izuku : Hmm, it does feel like a strange energy was spreaded in this place.

Izuku land on the ground and look around. He saw many burn tree and ash.

Izuku : *Whistle* What happened here must be very intense.

Suddenly, Izuku hear a broken branch.

Izuku : Who's there ?

A young man then walk out as Izuku regconize who he is imeediately.

Izuku : ... Issei ?

Issei ? : How do you know my name ? Whatever, i'll make you talk after i beat you.

Izuku : Woah slow down hot head no need to rush.

Issei ? : I have no time for this. Ddraig.

Ddraig ? : Right away partner.

Izuku : Huh ?

Ddraig : WHAT ?!!!

A belt then appear on the mysterious Issei's waist.

Seiken Swordriver : SEIKEN SWORDRIVER !!!

Izuku : Hah ?

Issei then take out the Brave Dragon book and open it.

Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book : BRAVE DRAGON !!

He then install it into Seiken Swordriver.

Issei ? : Henshin.

Seiken Swordriver : REKKA BATOU !!!! OH WOAH OH !!! BRAVE DRAGON !!!

Issei then got engulfed by flame. After that, he walk out from the flame with an armor.

Issei (BD) : Let's get this over with.

Izuku : Okay...

Izuku summon Ddraig's Boost Gear.

Izuku : "I bet this guy is an alternate Issei."

Ddraig : "Definitely."

Issei... Suddenly blitz at Izuku and sent a slash. Izuku block it with the punch with the Boost Gear. The clash shock the the whole Tensura Earth.

Issei (BD) : Hoh, look like you have some power.

Izuku : I'm not the type that die easily you see.

Issei (BD) : We will see about that.

Issei jump back and sent some fire slashes. Izuku run and counter with Dragon Shot. Issei just slash them away with ease.

Issei : You're quite good... So let get serious.

Issei take out the Dragonic Knight book and open it.

Dragonic Knight Wonder Ride Book : DRAGONIC KNIGHT !!

Issei close it and replace Brave Dragon with it. He then re-install Kaenken Rekka and pull it out again.

Seiken Swordriver : REKKA BATOU !!! DON'T MISS IT !! THE KNIGHT APPEAR !! WHEN YOU SIDE (THE METALLIC ARMOUR) !! YOU HAVE NO GRIEF AND THE FLAME IS BRIGHT (THE STYLISH BOOSTER) !! RIDE ON DRAGON FIGHT (THE DYNAMIC RIDER) !! DRAGONIC KNIGHT (DRAGONIC KNIGHT) !! IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S THE STRONGEST !!!

Issei got engulf by flame again and the armor changed.

(My favorite form in Saber. I mean it look so badass.)

Izuku : .. Holy shit.

Issei (DK) : Let's do this.

Izuku : Yeah.

Izuku and Issei then rush at each other as their clashes shock the dimension they are currently in.

Izuku : RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

Issei (DK) : GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

They keep on fighting and tearing the dimension apart. Rimuru fly to see what is going on and is utterly shock.

Rimuru : What is going on ?

Izuku : "Tch, i thinking i should turn off Fake Limiter soon. He is strong, way stronger than my Issei. And i can tell, he is not using his true power."

Issei (DK) : You're full of openings.

Izuku : I know that.

Izuku deflect all of Issei surprised attacks immediately which shock him.

Issei (DK) : Heh, you really are troublesome.

Izuku : Thank for that. DDRAIG !!!

Ddraig : BOOST !!!

Izuku then sent a left hook and punch Issei away. He then tranfer the Boost Gear to his right feet and kick Issei in his gut and sent him flying. Issei crash down into the ground and turn back to human.

Issei (KR Saber) : Arg, that's hurt.

Izuku land next to him.

Izuku : *Sigh.* You nearly beat me there.

Issei (KR Saber) : Cut the crap you were heavily holding back.

Izuku : *Chuckle.* I Could say the same thing to you too. You not so bad i admit it.

Issei (KR Saber) : *Smirk.* Welp, you beat me. Sorry for being aggressive.

Izuku : No point in saying sorry.

Izuku then look around.

Izuku : We did make quite a lot of chaos.

Issei (KR Saber) : I can see that.

Rimuru land next to Izuku with an extremely worries expression.

Rimuru : *With a panic voice.* Oh god Izuku are you ok ? Did you get hurt ? Are you bleeding somewhere ?

Izuku : Woah woah woah calm down Ri-Ri~. I'm fine.

Rimuru : *Sigh of relief.* Oh thank god. And who is this ?

Izuku : Oh him ? He is the guy that produce that strange mana.

Rimuru : Oh really ? Then that mean problem solve... Kinda.

Izuku : Yeah. At least in some part. So mind telling us who you are ?

Issei (KR Saber) : Hmm, ok. Well, it will be a long story.

That's it for today chapter. Thanks you gusy for reading. Oh and do you guys want to see KR Saber Issei story as a seperate story or do you want it to be in the special chapter ? Comment for me to know ok ? And LET'S GO 8K VIEWS WOHOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
444K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
10.8K 387 9
A monster... that's what they called him. Kaisen Sukuna was the abandoned son of Ryomen Sukuna, the world's most known curse, responsible for killing...
273K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...