PENI parker x Male reader 《Th...

By Yoling257

Hey guys, this is my very first story on this site so...expect the unexpected...I guess? Also, quick disclai... More

Chapter 1: a messy meeting
Chapter 2:Messy meetings(part 2)
Chapter 3:unexpected partnership
chapter 4: A villainous encounter
chapter 5: A villainous encounter(part 2)
chapter 6: An unexpected reveal
chapter 7:An unforseen outcome
Chapter 8: A new uprising
Chapter 9: A new uprising-part 2
Chapter 10: Archnid awakening
Chapter 11: Arachnid awakening(part 2)
Chapter 12: A Leap of Faith

[Chapter 13: Into the Spiderverse.... with a twist?]

337 11 5
By Yoling257

Y/N stares down at the neighborhood below,wondering what to do next,Sp//dr lands behind him as Peni walks up to him,hitting him in the back of the head,hard.

"I deserve that...."

Y/N chuckles,rubbing his now sore head as Peni sighs,turning away from him.

"I'm sorry for making you worry so much about me,Peni."

"You better be!"

Peni says this coldly to him,looking at him with a sour expression on her face,which causes him to laugh & snicker at her childlike expression. She blushes lightly out of embarrassment.

"Oh,shut it!"

"Okay! Okay!,I'll stop..."

Y/N says this sheepishly to her,he's then abruptly brung to Peni's room afterward,which is quite the mess as she quickly types away at her computer,he goes to take one of the candies but Y/N is given a death stare from peni,he abruptly stops,retreating his hand from the candy as she continues type,whispering something to Sp//dr,the machine nods & began to make a.... suit?,which leaves Y/N somewhat confused,Peni chuckles at his reaction.

"A hero's supposed to have a costume,right?"

Peni says this teasingly to Y/N,the Suit is soon finished,giving the suit to Y/N,he stares at the suit.

"This looks.... COOL!!"

Y/N compliments the design, which makes peni blush lightly from the compliment as Sp//dr gives her the 😏👌 face,causing her to blush more as Y/N enters the bathroom,closing as a few minutes pass by,Y/N soon walks out with the suit on.

"Sooo.... how do I look?"

Peni & Sp//dr gives Y/N a thumbs-up,he chuckles.

"Okay, let's do this!"

[Timeskip]

(A few months go by as Y/N & peni fight criminals and villains within the city.)

Y/N sighs,looking at the mass of villains that are webbed up in a pile.

"Welp,that was—!"

Y/N is cut-off when a rift in spacetime opens up,sucking him inside,peni tries to save him,but is sucked inside the rift with Sp//dr,it soon closes afterwards,the villains stare at this,flabbergasted.

"WHAT THE FU—!"

[End of chapter 13]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 521 9
Pinkamiena Diane Pie, also known as Pinkie Pie, has always been someone that was special to you. Why wouldn't she be? She was sweet, bubbly, funny, a...
98.2K 956 17
This story is originally made by another author. I'm just filling in for him. By the way, this is all edited by me. If you want to see the real story...
1.8K 65 9
Disclaimer I don't own rwby support the original creators and all that jazz. hello it's me again. I'm back from my hiatus so let's get into today's...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...