Bitter truth

Galing kay _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 64

359 20 2
Galing kay _Minaaz_20

It's been 11 months now and Hasan was able to walk on his own with some little support of wall. They all were extremely happy looking at his progress. He still didn't remember anything but his behaviour literally changed towards Fatima.

Fatima was taking him to mini dates where they went before and this was giving him some flashbacks. Everything looks blurry but he can understand what his flashbacks are giving.

They shifted back to their room and Fatima was going back to hospital. She wasn't doing overwork but some 2,3 surgeries a day. They kept a personal driver for Fatima but after making sure he was safe.

It's been 1.5 years of Hania's marriage. They were really happy with eachother and his family was also so kind with her. She already made a big place in their hearts. Aiman and Hania got really close and were doing so many pranks on Asif, he never gets angry instead he was also enjoying it.

Hamid and his family were also doing good. Rida started going to pre school and Hamza started walking and talking. They are the jokers of the house, Hasan's bond with them were so close. He could literally do anything for them.

It was night time, Hamid and haya were sitting in the lawn after their dinner. They were talking about some meeting and about their next project.

"Haya, there is something I want to talk to you."

"What is it Hamid?"

"Don't react fast, I'm just telling you."

"Okay don't be this nervous." She said with a laugh.

"Actually.." he stopped in the middle.

"I'm not giving you my project nor I'll do your pending work, even if you give me money."

Hamid shook his head with a smile.

"Now say what's the matter."

"There is a doctor in Hasan's hospital."

"Hamid there are so many doctors in his hospital." She said with a chuckle.

"Okay fine listen." He took a deep breath and look at her.

"There is this Dr Usman in Hasan's hospital who wants to marry you. Don't pressurise yourself but he just wants to talk to you before anything." Hamid said in a single breath, haya was just froze in her place.

"I don't want to." She said after a big pause looking infront of her.

"I know you don't want to but atleast listen what he want to say."

"Hamid it's not easy for me." She was trying so hard to control her emotions.

"So, you never want to get married again."

"I don't know."

"Think about this haya, don't answer quickly take your time. If you want I'll do some work on him."

"Hamid please."

"Okay okay relax."

They just sat there in complete silence.

"I'm scared." Haya said fidgeting her fingers.

Hamid kept his hand around her shoulder and pulled her towards him.

"Don't be twinie."

"I just can't decide."

"Haya it's been more than 3.5 years of your divorce. I know you are happy and doing great but you will have to move on. You can't struck because of that bastard and not everyone will be same."

"What if they are same."

"No haya they can't be, how much I saw Usman in this year I don't think he is like that. You know the truth, I never wanted you to marry Danish in first place. I even told this to Baba but he said I was protective of you and it's just my fear. But this time I trust Allah and I think he will be right for you."

"What does he want to talk?"

"I don't know, he said he will talk in my presence and after baba say yes. He looks like a decent man. He is working in Hasan's hospital for more than 5 years now. We can ask Fatima about it, if he is good or bad. Like there is any misbehavior or some fights."

"What if everything goes wrong? I don't want to go through it again."

"What if everything goes right."

"Aren't all men are same?"

"Haya, do you think me, Hasan and Baba are like Danish. Do we abuse our wives."

"No but you are my brothers."

"Are we brothers to Rumi and Fatima."

"No."

"Then, are we same like that bastard."

"No but."

"Okay is Asif bad? Do you think hania is not happy with them."

"She is the happiest around him."

"Then what made you think that everyone is same. Haya I know you are scared and you can't trust so easily now. But not everyone is same and you need to forget about him and move on with your life."

"I'll not talk to you if something like that happens again."

"Okay, don't talk to me or there is this nice idea you can even beat me to death if you want."

Haya chuckled at him.

"Think about it calmly and answer me tomorrow. You are not marrying tomorrow just talk to him. Give me your answer tomorrow because I kept him waiting for a year now."

"What?"

"Yes, I have met him when Hasan was in hospital. We talked three or four times after that but not about you. He look decent to me."

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Don't pressurise yourself in anything and know that whatever you decide I'm with you. It will be completely fine if you don't want it. Just don't force yourself in anything."

"If you are doing this to take my project then I'm not giving you so easily."

Hamid chuckled at her.

"If you want you can take all of my shares and I'll work under you."

"Don't forget this." Haya said with a grin making him laugh.

"Okay, I'll not."

"I don't want anything. Just be with me."

"Always twinie and don't say like you are marrying in two days."

"Hamid I'm trusting you with my everything."

"And I'll never break your trust."

"Promise."

"Wanna do pinky promise like before."

Haya chuckled at him and forwarded her pinky finger, he interlocked with her with a grin.

"Are we some 5 years." Haya said with a laugh making him laugh harder.

"We should talk like this often." Haya said with a smile looking at him.

"Like what about your marriage proposals." He asked with a smirk earning a slap on his arm.

"I'm always there for you haya know that. Not only about this whole thing but whenever you want me. I'll not do the same mistakes again."

"What mistakes?"

"Not talking with you, ignoring you, fighting with you and what not. I'll never ever do that again, even if there is something in future I'll talk to you. We can fight or do WWE like before but I'll never stop talking to you."

"I'm sorry for all that, it was my fault but I'm really happy we are back to normal and it was years ago let's forget that. Even I'm with you in everything."

They smiled at eachother and haya kept her head on his shoulder. They sat there for more than half hour in complete peaceful silence.

"Now go or else Rumaisa will come with a knife to murder me for snatching her husband." Haya said with a chuckle making him laugh.

"Don't worry if that will be the case then I'll die first then she will come after you." He said with a laugh making her laugh harder.

They got up and went to their respective rooms. Haya was just staring at the ceiling thinking about everything going on. There was still a crack which didn't fixed. The crack Danish gave.

It was morning and everyone were in the dinning room eating their breakfast. Haya was lost somewhere and it didn't got unnoticed by Hamid. He didn't said anything and continued eating. They all were chatting about random things and laughing.

"Hamid I'll be waiting for you in lawn." Haya whispered to him and got up. He just nodded at her. She went and sat in the lawn getting in her deep thoughts. After about 10 minutes Hamid came and sat beside her.

"What is it haya?" He asked in a low and calm voice.

"I'll talk to him, I don't know about marrying but I will just talk. Be with me."

"Ofcourse haya I'll be with you. You are not forcing yourself right?"

"No."

"Okay then, when do you want to meet and where do you want to meet?"

"You decide anything is fine."

"What about today 3 pm near Hasan's hospital?"

"Okay."

"Haya, what happen? Something bothering you?"

"I don't know I'm just scared what if everything goes like previously."

"Be positive haya, and you are not saying yes to him today. Just listen what he will say or talk about some random things. If you think he is decent or good then I'll do my things and we can go ahead but if you don't get any postive vibes from him then leave it. No one will be forcing you, you have to decide whether you want this or not. Don't stress much."

She nodded keeping her head on his shoulder. Hamid was just gently patting her. After about half an hour they got up and went back to get ready for office. Day went in a blink and it was around 2:30 pm. Hamid barged in haya's room without knocking.

"Excuse me 2 minutes big bro, don't you have manners to knock and come." Haya said with a playful glare which made Hamid to chuckle.

"No, 2 minutes little sis. I've forgot that long ago. Now come we have a blind date to go and I'm third wheeling it." He said with a grin making her laugh.

She packed her stuff and got up, she looked in the mirror and straightened her hijab a little bit. Hamid already asked Hadi about this and he was more than happy but instructed him not to leave haya alone. They were in car now and haya was continuously bouncing her leg.

"What twinie are you nervous?"

"Ofcourse I am."

"About what? Talk to me."

"About everything, he is decent right? What if he get obsessed with me and not leave me even after I reject him." She said seriously making him laugh harder.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You are either seeing so many movies or reading this Mafia books where he gets obsessed and not leave the female lead. This is real life haya that things rarely happens." He said with a chuckle.

With that they arrived, Hamid parked the car and they got down. Hamid called Usman to ask where he is and he told the table number.

"Come let's go." He said keeping his hand on her shoulder.

They went inside and straight went to the table Usman was sitting at. They greeted eachother and haya just replied in a low voice. They started talking about random things and order their food. Haya was barely talking or looking up at him.

"Haya I'll be sitting there. Talk freely." Hamid said casually making haya's eyes widen.

"Where? Why?" Hamid chuckled at her.

"There and about your why I'm getting bored by third wheeling."

"Hamiddd."

"Don't worry haya I'll not eat you." Usman said with amusement written on his face. Hamid chuckled and sat opposite and little behind them. Haya was clearly visible to him, he just winked at her and got a glare in return.

"So, how are you?"

"Alhamdulillah."

"I'll introduce myself, I'm Dr Usman bin Laden." He said controlling his laugh and she looked up at him with widened eyes which made him laugh harder.

"I'm sorry, you were looking so nervous. Don't worry I'm not what you are thinking." He said with a chuckle.

"To be honest I get that a lot." He said making her chuckle.

"I'm Dr Usman Mohiuddin. I'm a neurologist and I work in your brother's hospital. I've my own clinic but due to some reason I don't like going."

She just nodded at him.

"I should also introduce myself?" She asked getting confused.

"Oh, it's totally upto you. If you don't then it's completely okay."

"I'm Syeda haya unnisa, I'm an engineer working in my father's company."

"Wow that's great. Which Engineer?"

"Architecture."

"Oh nice, do you have any questions for me or shall I continue."

"I just want to ask why do you want to marry me?"

"How can I answer this, you looked unique like not only by appearance but there is something in you I just can't describe and if I told you the detail your brother will kill me on the spot." He said with a chuckle making her smile.

"I don't know why I'm saying this to you but I want to. I don't know about your reply or anything but just listen to me." He started rambling in nervousness making her chuckle.

"I think you are more nervous than me."

"Maybe." He said with a smile.

"So, I was already married before. My wife and my son died in the accident 6 years ago. Her last wish was to marry me off, but I never thought about it in 5 years but after seeing you I don't know what happened to me. I never thought I could move on but I guess it's the destiny." He said with a weak smile getting a pitiful look from haya.

"Did you love her?"

"I did so much but I guess life just goes on. Okay let's leave this I've two sisters and one brother I'm the elder one."

"I'm a divorcee." Haya said out of nowhere.

"I know."

"How?"

"Hamid told me the first time we met and it would be suspicious if this beautiful lady is not married yet." She blushed at his words.

"You still want to marry me?"

"Ofcourse, what's the problem in that. Everyone have a past."

"I've been married for 7 years and took divorce after that now it's almost 4 years."

"Did you loved him?"

"I don't know at initial years yes but after that I guess no."

"Any children?"

"No, that's the problem."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"So, think before if you want this."

"Haya, it's not upto you. It's not upto us, it is all Allah's wish there is nothing in our control. He will bless whenever he wants and whoever he wants, this society always play a blame game on women when there is not their fault. What if it's not you and him?"

Tears were brimming in haya's eyes and she was shocked by his words especially the last sentence.
Hamid looked at her and came immediately.

"What happened haya?" He asked worriedly keeping his hand on her shoulder and glaring at Usman.

"If he did.."

"No, he didn't do anything." Haya said in a low voice and wiped her tears.

"Then what happened?"

"He told me something which I have never heard before." She said with genuine smile making Usman's heart to skip a beat.

"Your sister is really sensitive Hamid." Usman said with a smile.

"I know right. Do you want me to come or do you want to talk alone." He replied Usman but asked the last part to haya.

"I'm fine just 10 minutes." Haya said making both of them shock. Hamid nodded at her with a smile and went from there to sit in the same seat.

"Are you fine?"

"Yes, thank you."

Usman just smiled at her.

"You still want to marry me?"

"Yes ofcourse. Haya I don't want to marry you for children or some household works. I want a companion and someone for whom I want to come home early." He said with a smile which made her blush again.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Never was so sure. I know you might take time to trust me or open up with me but I'll wait for you and we can go at your pace. Whatever you decide. Even if you don't want to marry me, I'll respect your decision. Even if I want to I'll still respect whatever you decide."

"You are confusing me." She said absentmindedly.

"What do you mean? What is confusing you?"

"I don't know, I'm just confused."

"About marrying?"

She just nodded looking at her fingers.

"What are you afraid of?"

"What if it will the same outcome like before?"

"Okay first of all I don't know what was the problem in your past but if it was somewhere related to kids then I already told my answer. It's not upto us and I don't want to marry just for that specific reason. It will be fine with me even after 50 years of our lives..."

He was saying further but haya interrupted him.

"I was abused." She said in a low voice looking down. Usman was just froze on his place. They became completely silent as if they are mute.

"Can I get his number and address." He asked seriously after 3 minutes of complete silence. Haya looked at him and chuckled.

"And why?"

"I want to kill him."

"You want to kill him for me?"

"Yes I want to and I can do that without regretting."

"You are really like my brothers." She said with a chuckle.

"But I don't want to be your brother." He said with a smirk making her blush again.

"Really on serious note I want his address."

"Don't worry my brothers nearly beat him to death."

"I can remove that nearly for you."

"Have you done any murder before?"

He looked at her and they burst into laughters.

"How did they beat him?"

"One day Hasan beat him and was about to throw the big rock on his unconscious body and Hamid intentionally hit him by car making his leg and arm fracture. They are still planning something and I think they did more behind my back." She explained with a smile making a warm feeling in his chest. He was just listening her like it's only them.

"You should really talk more." He said with genuine smile.

"How is Hasan now?"

"Alhamdulillah he is fine and can able to walk."

"Alhamdulillah, that's nice we are really missing him."

She just gave a small smile.

"I'll call Hamid, do you have anything to talk personally."

"I just want to tell you this, I will die but never harm you. It's not me and I want you to be always strong. I don't know about future but as some stranger or whatever you want me to call it's a advice that you should always be strong and if someone try to lay a finger on you, you should lay your full fist on them. Trust yourself and know your worth. I don't know if I will ever see you in future or talk to you like this but always be happy and stay strong. You are really so brave."

"You should have been a therapist."

He chuckled at her.

"I'm glad if even my one word is fixed in your mind."

"Don't worry your paragraphs are fit." She said with a smile making him cough in surprise.

"I'll call Hamid."

She looked at Hamid and he was already looking her with a smile holding his phone in one hand. Haya signalled him and he came immediately.

"Don't tell me you were recording me." Haya said seeing him grinning looking at his phone.

"Okay I'll not tell." Hamid said with a laugh.

"Hamid delete it."

"Oh no I got something to blackmail you with. Now I can make you work more."

"Baba already knew this, you can't blackmail me easily." She said with a smirk.

"What about I show this to Ammi and Hasan?"

"Ammi will be happy and she will beat you for disturbing me and about Hasan he will beat you for leaving me alone."

"You are really so cunning."

"Thank you and I learnt it from you."

They stopped suddenly when they heard Usman laughing uncontrollably. They were so into it that they forgot they were in public and someone is infront of them. Hamid chuckled and haya blushed in embarrassment.

"You two are really cute."

"We are not cute." They both said at the same time making him laugh more.

"You saw the demo think before deciding anything." Hamid said with a grin.

"I already decided a year ago I'm not backing off." Usman said with a smile.

They talked for some more time.

"Okay we will leave now. It was really so nice to meet you again, let's keep in touch."Hamid said politely.

"Pleasure was mine. I'll be waiting for your answer haya."

Haya just nodded at him. Hamid and Usman did a handshake and with that they took their leave. They went to the car and Hamid started driving.

"How was it?"

"To be honest I never felt anything like this before." Haya said with a smile.

"In a good way or bad way?"

"Good way."

"That's great haya. I'm happy for you. I'll not ask you for your answer now, think wisely and tell me when you are comfortable."

"Thanks."

"So, what did you two talk?"

"I told him about my divorce and about Danish. He shared something about his wife."

"You told him about Danish?" He asked surprised.

"Yes."

"About what and you never liked talking about him."

"Even I don't know how did I talk about him but it was strangely comfortable. I talked about that I can't give him kids and that I was abused."

Hamid suddenly pressed the brake stopping the car and snapped his head towards her. She was just looking so casual.

"You said what?"

"Hamid, I don't what history to repeat and I don't want to give him false hope. I just wanted to be clear with everything. I thought he will say no but to my surprise he don't have any problem."

Hamid was just struck looking at her with shocked expression.

"Hamid we are in the middle of the road park the car somewhere else."

Hamid parked the car at a side and turn completely towards her.

"What did he say?"

"He said it is not my fault in anything and it's Allah's wish and he is not marrying me only for that reason."

"I knew he was nice but I didn't knew he could be this understanding." Hamid was really impressed.

"What was his reaction on the abuse part?"

Haya chuckled thinking about it.

"He is like you and Hasan. He asked me his number and address so that he can kill him."

"Impressive."

Haya laughed at him.

"What about his wife?"

"Oh that I can't tell you, he trusted me and told that."

"Oh I can understand."

Hamid started driving. They were talking and teasing eachother with laughter.

____________________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.5K 148 41
i love reading socila media fics so i wanted to try and write my own :) i've seen loads of f1 themed ones and i'm yet to find a george russell one, s...
29.2K 516 5
Once I believed in magic, the magic of Love. I encountered it, it blossomed, it glowed, then it burned, And I with it. Magic is found in fantasy w...
20.7K 372 12
First in the Love at First series! Jade struggles to make friends as she moves to England from Australia. One grind. One kiss. One Love. She meets Ha...
600 62 6
Abhi popped the question, Pooja said 'yes'. She believed they were meant to be, but her to-be mother-in-law thought otherwise. Will Pooja be able to...