red cherries | izana kurokawa

By 16-LECLERC

what if izana never died that day in February all because of a certain black haired girl with red eyes? Y/n s... More

RED CHERRIES
1.1
1.2
1.3
RED CHERRIES
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18

2.1

871 27 0
By 16-LECLERC

🍒 tw: guns, violence, murder

"You should've researched about him better! Now the whole gang is after me." Y/n sighed. She was currently speeding down the streets of Seoul in her car, trying to escape three cars, that were following her.
"It was unknown that he's related to the boss. I swear to god, there was no hint that they were related." Jiwoon justified himself.

Years passed and the duo made themselves a name in the scene. Y/n was known as one of the best assassins, while Jiwoon did everything else. The black haired girl changed even more over the years. The old Y/n probably wouldn't recognize herself. Sure, she killed Kisaki but she couldn't have seen herself becoming an assassin.

"What do I do now?" She asked. It was the first time the two were in a situation like this.
"Try to get rid of them and come to the hide out near Han River. We'll figure something out." Jiwoon suggested.
"On it." Y/n said before ending the call.

Cruising through Seoul's streets fast, she took some sharp turns at some corners, loosing the cars behind her after some time. She let go of the breath she was holding and drove to their hide out, where Jiwoon was already waiting for her.

"No one followed you, right?" He made sure as the entered the house.
"I don't think so." Y/n shook her head. The security guards let them enter Jiwoon's office and closed the door behind them.
"Man I felt like I was in Fast and Furious or something." The black haired girl sighed while sitting down on the couch.

"Want some water?" The male asked, tossing a bottle to her after she nodded.
"Their gang is pretty violent. And huge." Jiwoon informed her while looking at his laptop. Y/n deadpanned.
"Great Jiwoon, really."

Suddenly a gunshot echoed through the walls. The two looked at each other alarmed and it didn't take long for Jiwoon to receive a call. He immediately answered it.
"Someone is here, they tried to shoot us from afar, Sir." It was one of the security guards from outside.
"Thank you. We'll leave from the back door. Keep them occupied as long as you can." The male replied back.
"Got it, Sir."

Jiwoon grabbed a gun from his desk. Y/n still had the one from before. Both of them ran through the house, ending up outside but on the other side. They carefully went to Jiwoon's car. Y/n sat on the passenger seat while Jiwoon started the car in seconds, driving away.

"Where are you driving us to?" Y/n said, checking her surroundings.
"I'm driving you to the airport." He answered seriously.
"Are you kidding me?" The girl almost yelled at him.
"If you're thinking about it, it's not a bad idea. We could expand our business. You'll work there, while I'll continue the work here." He explained his idea. Honestly, it was not a bad idea at all. Just a little sudden.
"And where the fuck do you want me to go?"
"It's been a long time since you've been to Japan, don't you think?"

Y/n could've killed Jiwoon for the idea. She had to spend a few days in a hotel without her stuff, before he had sent her all her essentials. This was all some weeks ago. Y/n bought an apartment for herself, she was almost done with moving.

Due to them being famous for their work in Korea, she quickly adjusted to her new work in Japan alone. Which wasn't going bad to be fair. In only a few days, she had received some contracts by all different kind of people.

"Thank you for putting your trust into me, Sir. I'll handle everything in about two days." She bowed to one of her customers slightly.
"Of course, darling. I've heard a lot about you. If I'm satisfied with your work, I'll recommend you to my friends."
"That would be nice. I'll contact you again once I'm finished." The man nodded while smiling. Y/n took her leave and went back into her car.

Apparently the gang from Korea was still looking for Y/n. At least that's what Jiwoon told her. Now that the two were separated, she also had to do the work, Jiwoon used to do for her. She quickly did some research about the guy she was hired to kill. Nothing special. Shrugging, she put her phone away before driving off.

The black haired girl had watched the man for some hours now, waiting til he was alone. She even grew bored at this point. And when he eventually was alone, at least it seemed so, she took her chance and killed him without mercy. Maybe she should've waited a bit longer. The man in fact wasn't alone, not completely. Suddenly she felt a hard hit against her head and her vision went black immediately.

Y/n didn't know how much time had passed before she woke up. She found herself being tied up on a chair. The girl still wore the same outfit. A black sweater, its hood over her head, some basic jeans and a mask. She wanted to somewhat stay unknown after all.

Unexpectedly the lights of the room she was in turned on. The sudden light was way too bright for her eyes.

"Look who decided to wake up." Someone pointed a gun under Y/n's chin, lifting her head up a bit. Her eyes were still squinted because of the brightness.
"Put the god damned gun down, Sanzu." Another voice said. Said male took his weapon away again, rolling his eyes.

"Let's see who was brave enough to kill one of Bonten's higher men." Izana said, lifting up Y/n's face with his delicate fingers again. The girl stopped her breath. Jiwoon had warned her about Bonten before.

The white haired male carefully took off her mask. Y/n slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light.

When Izana looked into the red eyes, he had searched so long for, he was speechless. His hope of finding the girl was gone a long time ago. He always thought the she might got arrested after the incident.

Y/n obviously recognized Izana's purple orbs. She always thought they looked special. His whole appearance in general was unforgettable.

"Y/n?" Izana said out loud after some seconds of confusion. The other Bonten executives looked either shocked as well or were bewildering upon Izana's reaction.

"It is really Y/n." Ran mumbled, remembering the one time he had drove her around on his bike. His younger brother also remembered her. Kakucho and Kokonoi obviously did as well.

"Who is Y/n and why do you know her?" Sanzu asked annoyed, as he was not getting why everyone was so surprised. Shouldn't they be mad at her after all?

"Remember the Kanto Incident where Kisaki Tetta was killed? You were literally there." Rindou deadpanned.
"Y/n saved Izana's life that day." Kakucho explained further. The white haired male hold onto Y/n's shoulders tightly. Almost as he wanted her to stay and not leave again.

"I've searched for you everywhere. Where were you?" Izana asked her quietly.
"It's a long story." Y/n replied to him.

"We're going to discuss what we're doing with her later. Everyone is dismissed." Mikey said. After all, Y/n killed one of their important members. Bonten is merciless and Mikey probably won't spare her life just because she saved Izana's back in the day, right?

Mikey left the room first, with Sanzu following after him. Izana shoot his other executives a glare, indicating that they should leave as well. Which they eventually did. Izana untied Y/n from the chair. He was certain that she wouldn't try to do anything, that'd be very foolish of her.

"Thank you." Y/n said standing up, now just looking around the room. They seemed to be in a building high up a skyscraper. It looked similar to an office.
"No, I wanted to say thank you years ago, but I never got the chance to." The male said while filling up a glass of water for the black haired girl.
"It's okay. I've never regretted my actions that day."
"What happened ever since? It was like you disappeared in thin air." Izana questioned.
"It's a long story. I'm not sure, if you want to hear it."
"I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to know, Y/n. Are you perhaps hungry right now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.3K 47
Have you ever made a decision that you would dearly regret in the future? Have you ever faced the consequences of such actions? Well I have, and I ha...
3.6K 121 12
"Give me your body, Izana". "You're as beautiful as the night sky, my lady" "If you are my curse, I don't ever want to be cured". A story about two s...
11K 440 17
Tadhana also known as Destiny. In where two college lovers got separated. Due to (Y/n)'s parents in need to leave the country for business purposes...
118K 3.8K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...