Solar's OC Book

By SoIarfeather

A book for keeping all information on my original characters ~ Includes characters from the Wings of Fire uni... More

New Form
❀️ π™’π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™π™žπ™§π™š ❀️
Ibiza
Nightstar
Ghostberry
Lightning
Phoenix
Mariposa
Geyser
Acerola
Allure
Passion
Kaioa
Amazon
Psyche
Duskcatcher
Koi
Nox
Artful
Spark
Feijoa
Dark
Camu
Rainbow Awesomeness (JOKE OC...?)
Drizzle
Morningsplash
πŸ’œ π™’π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™π™žπ™§π™š π™π™–π™£π™©π™§π™žπ™—π™šπ™¨ πŸ’œ
StormWing tribe members - 1
πŸ’› 𝙃π™ͺ𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙨 πŸ’›
πŸ’™ 𝙃𝙀𝙬 𝙏𝙀 π™π™§π™–π™žπ™£ 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π˜Ώπ™§π™–π™œπ™€π™£ πŸ’™
Fury Family Tree
Freki
Zinnia
Cyclone

StormWings

130 5 48
By SoIarfeather

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

————————

Original base by Aetherjay, edits by me (so you cannot use it yourself, I'm sorry, BUT I can make your OC with this base)

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | shades of yellow, orange and red

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | anywhere from black to grey, dark blues, purples, or gold

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | darker/lighter shades of scale colours, also can be red

𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | generally pale yellows, blues, greys, whites, purples and oranges

𝗣𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | can be any pre-mentioned colour

𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀/𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | grey to black to brown

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | StormWings  have a thin, lean and muscular build, similar to that of SkyWings. Their claws are bigger, serrated and hooked, for good mountain climbing skills, and they have a fifth opposable claw higher up the back of their leg. They have a second set of wings, sightly smaller and below the first pair - both have flexible joints that help maintain balance in storms. Their scales are plated and triangular, with a layer of overscales leading onto a run of webbed and pointed spikes.

They have a crown of horns on their heads, which can vary between each dragon - the standard pattern is two large main horns and two side horns on their jaws. However, there can be common variations such as three or even four side horns, a crown of neck horns, and/or snout horns.

𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

————————

𝗙𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 | Their strong and capable wings make flying really efficient, and they can keep up with Skywings with ease. It is also considerably easier for them to fly in stormy and rainy weather, whereas other dragons may struggle.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 | useful for storm navigation, their scales are naturally insulators, so they oppose the current of Lightning. A dragon could be hit with a bolt of lightning and not feel anything besides a gentle tingling and mild discomfort. This is not to say it's a hobby, though, and it's still something most dragons will avoid.

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 |a very rare phenomenon in StormWings, where their scales are constantly charged with electricity. Any dragon that touches them would be instantly electrocuted. However, this does not affect the StormWings themselves, since their scales are all electricity proof anyway.

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 | not quite the same as other tribes' full fire, but StormWings can all exhale some form of blue sparks that can catch fire when landing on flammable material.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌

————————

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 | Above the mountains of Pantala

𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁 | rocky mountains, outcrops, caverns and caves. Freshwater streams and waterfalls, hilly terrain.

𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 | The largest outlooking Eyrie over the clouds, reached by several miles of interconnected paths and flights. It has a grand opening plaza made of wood, stone and marble, then the Queen's private nest is inside the cavern.

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 | The entire kingdom is built upon the mountain foundations, connecting many caves and cliffs with a series of interconnecting wooden bridges fortified with steel and rock. Each cave has been hollowed out to an according size by construction workers, and joined up to the central path system so that dragons can live there. There are four main districts in The Stormland (which is the name for the StormWing Kingdom, located on the Pan-Pantalan mountain range)

The ridge district is for the lowest ranking dragons, generally built with all the leftovers of materials and prone to disasters such as storm damage (I know, it's ironic)

The Steep district is a step above that, literally and figuratively, a decent amount of materials are spent on it, and it is relatively safe. Many small community businesses are here, but there's also a lot of housing as it was originally designed to be a housing District only.

The Peak district may be physically above the Steep district, but there's not much difference between the two. The Peak district was originally built to hold all the major businesses and communities, but eventually merged to become it's own level complete with housing.

The Summit district is only for royalty and the Queen's highest subjects, such as guards, council members and advisors. This level only has large scale buildings and caves on it, including the Royal Palace that can be reached off to one section.

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 |

• The grand theatre in the Summit district, where plays and entertainment is held on a monthly basis.

• The central fountain in each district is a general meeting place for most dragons.

• The Stormland council building, a circle shaped building that the Queen's council is held in every week.

𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐓

————————

They are carnivores, so:

• mainly hares, that are abundant on mountains

• sometimes seagulls and other small birds

• occasionally a mountain goat that finds its way up

• can survive on any small mountain creature, really.

𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌

————————

The Queen has overall power, and the dragons of the kingdom respect that: she is a kind and fair but stern ruler. Every week, there is a meeting held with the Stormland council, discussing things such as the kingdom's resources, dragons, and events. They used to exist by themselves, unaware of the other Pantalan tribes, and rarely ever ventured down from the mountains (more info on current alliances later)

New Queens are picked when the current ruler dies, or steps down. Usually, the Queen will leave an heir in their will or give them the crown as they step down, but on the occasion that there is no heir specified and the Queen has so offspring, a new ruler will be voted in. This has only happened twice over the course of their existence.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

The password for reading this section in my adopt book is "Lightningstar"

————————

BEFORE THE EVENTS OF THE  COUNTERPART SERIES:

𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | existence is a theory, supposedly StormWings evolved from them

𝗜𝗰𝗲𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | no knowledge of existence

𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | no knowledge of existence

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | no knowledge of existence

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | no knowledge of existence

𝗠𝘂𝗱𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | no knowledge of existence

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | existence is a theory, supposedly StormWings evolved from them

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | aware of existence, never interacted

𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | aware of existence, had been allies in the past, now have lost touch and classed existence as a myth.

𝗛𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | aware of existence, never interacted

————————

AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE COUNTERPART SERIES:

𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | have had interactions between Queens and scientists

𝗜𝗰𝗲𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | knowledge of existence, currently interacting for the first time

𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | knowledge of existence, currently interacting for the first time

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | knowledge of existence, currently interacting for the first time

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | knowledge of existence, currently interacting for the first time

𝗠𝘂𝗱𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | knowledge of existence, currently interacting for the first time

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | have had interactions between Queens and scientists

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | Getting in touch and mixing

𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | getting back in touch. LeafWings are not pleased because they believe the StormWings abandoned them in the tree wars, when they actually believed the HiveWings had killed them all.

𝗛𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | Getting in touch and mixing

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌

————————

StormWings are named after words related to thunderstorms, electricity, weather conditions (generally bad ones), and mountains. For example:

Squall
Rainstorm
Typhoon
Hurricane
Cyclone
Storm (I guess)
Rain
Hail
Wind
Thunder
Crackle
Cloudburst
Ion
Monsoon
Tornado
Twister
Whirlwind
Blizzard
Gale
Jet
Maelstrom
Tempest
Drizzle
Ozone
Atmosphere
Strike
Flare
Energy
Volt
Shock
Alpine
Waterfall
Precipice

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

————————

Queen Meteor

King Spark

Princess Lightning (former main heir)

Princess Sizzle (new main heir)

Princess Astral

Prince Bolt

(There will be a full tribe list on the StormWing tribe pages)

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄

————————

BEFORE COUNTERPART:

"The HiveWings killed all the LeafWings, there are none left"

We can't mix with the other tribes. (No-one really had a reason why)

More will be added.

AFTER COUNTERPART:

Princess Lightning, the sole heir, has abandoned the throne to be with her future mate, a RainWing/NightWing. Princess Sizzle is now the main heir.

There is knowledge of the Pyrrhian continent, and the StormWings are mixing with them.

More will be added.

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

————————

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | Open to create OCs

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 | obviously, read through the entire page first. Then, fill out this form in the comments, and if I like it, I'll design your OC using my edited base and put them on the StormWing tribe page:

You MUST ask first if you want to create a Royal, high ranking or Thunderscales dragon.

Name:
Age:
Family:
Job:
District:
Appearance:
Backstory (at least 5 sentences, please):
Well known or not?:
What they will be used for:
Permission for people to include them as side/minor characters without asking:

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 |

• Write a fanfiction based around StormWings (using other people's characters THAT HAVE PERMISSION marked on them as well as your own)

• Include StormWings in your own fanfiction

• Roleplay with StormWings

•  have a hybrid StormWing X other tribe (but I can't design that for you unless it's on special occasion)

• have a StormWing that is outside the Stormland for some reason or another

• have a StormWing in Jade mountain or another school

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 |

• claim StormWings as your own fantribe

• make up major details about the kingdom and tribe without asking me.

• steal other people's StormWing OC design

I will manage the number of Special abilities/ high ranked dragons as they are created. There will be a tribe list on the paged labeled 'StormWing tribe members', including which ones have permission for you to use.

And lastly, PLEASE remember to credit me for this tribe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
4K 53 6
Hi it's lovinglykitten and I am creating another version of Ennard x Ballora! Ever wonder how Ennard Met Ballora? Ever wonder the whole story? Well...