I Love You No Matter What You...

By NilarAung134930

Porsche:Do you disgust me now,Kinn?That I have became a monster. Kinn:Ofc not,kitty.I love you,I still do.Rem... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(Last chapter)

Chapter 5

719 29 12
By NilarAung134930

Time pass - same morning at 8:15a.m.

Kinn has been awake since few minutes ago. He had been staring at his kitty for a quite long. He smiles and kisses those cat eyes which he adore so much. Porsche growns as he feels something on his face.

Kinn:Kitty?

Porsche:Hm?

Kinn: Don't want to go anymore?

Porsche opens his eyes right away and sits up. He looks at Kinn who was smiling at him.

Porsche:Kinn, get up.....

He said while pulling Kinn to sit up. But him?

Kinn:Kitty.... I don't wanna get up....

Porsche:Kinn.....

Kinn:I want to sleep more....

Kinn was teasing him but Porsche didn't have a clue. He finally let go of Kinn's hand. When Kinn notices his kitty isn't holding his hand anymore, he looks at him and found his kitty's face full of tears. He immediately sits up and holds Porsche's face.

Kinn:Kitty!I was just teasing you. I was joking. Don't cry.

Porsche:You are so bad! How could you! You are so mean!!

Kinn:Ok,ok. I'm sorry. My bad. Forgive me,ok kitty?

Porsche looks at him with his teary eyes and pouty lips. When Kinn's eyes fell on Porsche's lips, he gulps. He suddenly starts to feel like his throat got dry. He becomes thirsty and licks his dry lips. While Kinn's eyes were locked on Porsche's lips, he felt a touch on his face. When he got his sense back, he saw his kitty was caressing his cheek.

Porsche:Kinn? What's wrong? How did you zoom out?

Kinn pov:Kinn! Control yourself,bastard!He's not fully recovered yet!You know yourself that you're a beast!You'll hurt him!

Porsche:Kinn!!

Kinn finally come out from his thoughts cause of his kitty's scream.

Porsche:Why are you suddenly zooming out?What are you thinking?

Kinn:N... nothing,kitty.

Porsche: Really?

Kinn:Yep...

Porsche makes a confused face then he gives a peek kiss on Kinn's cheek, making Kinn widen his eyes. Porsche smiles at him...

Porsche:Come on, let's get up and get ready. Wanna take a shower together?

Kinn got froze by his kitty question.

Kinn pov:oh,kitty. Why are you making me hard? I'm hardly controlling myself here but you....

Porsche:Kinn!!!

Kinn got his sense back again....

Porsche:Kinn! Why are you zooming out again and again? You're scaring me!

Kinn:I'm sorry,kitty. I was just...... Forget about it.

Porsche:Are you ok?

Kinn:I'm fine. Come on, let's get ready.

Porsche:ok!

Then they both enter the bathroom and take a shower together. After they done, they both come out wearing robes. Kinn wears a green robe while Porsche wears a white one.

Back in the shower, only god knows how Kinn controlled himself.

Kinn wears his usual red suit and Porsche wears an extra big yellow hoodie and gray pants. The hoodie covers his whole body, even till his fingers. He was looking so cute and so beautiful at the same time. Without letting Porsche know, Kinn quickly takes a photo and puts it as his phone screen wallpaper.

Porsche: How do I look?

Kinn: Beautiful as always.

Porsche smiles.

Porsche: Where are Vegas and Pete? Are they ready?

Kinn:Yes, they said they are waiting at the gate.

Porsche:Then let's go.

Porsche holds Kinn's hand and drag him along with him showing how much he is excited. Kinn also let his kitty do whatever he wants.

Afew mins later, they arrived to the gate and found Vegas and Pete waiting for them.

Porsche:Hi, guys.

Pete:Hey ..

Vegas: Took you long enough.

Kinn:Do you have any problems?

Porsche:Stop, you two. Fight when we get back home. Now,let's go. I'm super hungry.

Then they get into the car which they were going with. Only four of them are going without any bodyguards. Kinn,Vegas and Pete still brought their guns as a protection. After all,they are mafias. Others were wearing their usual clothes expect Porsche. He was covering his whole body even his face with a black mask.

Kinn sits on the driver seat with Vegas behind and Pete and Porsche are at the back talking happily.

Afew mins later....

They arrived in front of a restaurant. The restaurant was not a 5 star nor low. It was in the middle stage. Porsche chose this restaurant as he wants a simple breakfast bc he knows if he didn't choose, Kinn will probably take him to the most expensive hotel to have breakfast.

Kinn parked the car and one by one, they all came out. The parking was in front of the restaurant, it wasn't in the underground nor somewhere else.

The two couples enter the restaurant while holding hands and gets welcome by a male waiter.

M.waiter: Good morning, sirs. Welcome to our restaurant.

Porsche:Thank you.

They found the best table, beautiful view and fresh air. Kinn thought it was best for Porsche. They sit on the wooden chairs. The chairs were made of wood but they were comfortable in their ways. Then the male waiter who welcomed them and a female waiter with a tray of few glasses and 2 water bottles come to them.

F.waiter: Welcome to our restaurant.

Porsche smiles under his mask. The female waiter puts the glasses and bottles on the table.

M.waiter:What would you like to order?

Porsche and Pete look into the menu while Kinn and Vegas letting their boyfriends choose whatever they want.

Porsche:I want fried rice with omelet. Do you have milk?

M waiter:Yes,we do

Porsche:Then a warm glass of milk,pls.

The male waiter nods and writes the order on his iPad.

Kinn:I want the same but with lemon juice.

The male waiter also writes Kinn's order.

M.waiter:How about you,sir?

Pete:I want chicken rice with orange juice.

Vegas:Same for me.

M.waiter:Got it. Pls wait for a while.

The both waiters bow and left from there to prepare the orders. Porsche looks at Vegas.

Porsche:Hey,Vegas. Is there any news from the scientists?I wanna be normal ..

Vegas: They said the cure will be ready soon.

Porsche:Ok.

Kinn:Kitty?

Porsche:Hm?

Kinn:When you eat,be careful,ok? Don't let others know about you.

Porsche:Don't worry,I know.

Kinn means Porsche fangs. He doesn't want others to know about it.

It's been a few mins and the orders haven't arrived yet. Porsche is looking out,lost in the natural beauty. Kinn didn't disturb him,let him enjoy the beauty from the outside.

Then someone pokes Kinn under the table with his leg. He looks at the person who kicked him. It was non other than Vegas. He looks at his left,to Kinn,it was right. Kinn looks at the way where Vegas was looking. When he saw what he saw,his anger boiled.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

That's it for today my lovely readers 💖💖
Thank you very much for waiting patiently.

My exams has ended and I'm free🥲🥲
I was so stressed bc of the exams.

Hope you enjoyed.

Pls do leave vote and comment 💖💖

See you in next chapter 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 232 36
His love towards his son is uncountable,not a lie. A single father junmyeon is Happy knowing he's the only favourite person of his baby sejun. It w...
Life Begins At 81 By Chin

Historical Fiction

26.8K 10.3K 40
Life Begins Series #1 Cassandra Monteclaro is an eighty years old woman. She lives her life alone, no husband, no child, and not even for once experi...
1.3K 53 10
Pawin is a soft hearted person who is also the popular boy that makes him hard to turn down on someone. He fears that the person he rejected was feel...
46.4K 2.2K 56
BrightWin got married, they had kids and they have a happy life going on..........is it the end.......no way......more is coming and here we're havin...