The Ursus's Spuddles & Slice...

By FT7_NM5-P

Have luck hasn't been on your side?.. A busy kid was minding his own business running from the rain trying to... More

A BEGINNING TO AN END #1
A BIRTH OF A MEMORY #2
THE BOSS HAS ARRIVED #3
LIVE, LAUGH, LORE? #4
MERRY-GO-COMES-ROUND #5
ALL FOR NOUGHT & NON FOR ME #6
PLAYER 2 LOGGING-IN #7
BABY STEPS #8
BOSS WITH BENEFITS # 9
CRUISING BY THE DAY #11

WALFARE & WILDFIRE #10

4 0 0
By FT7_NM5-P

PREVIOUSLY-

"But SIR!. IT'S ACTUALLY ABOUT HIM SIR." He glares at Daniel from the door (which used to be a door. now a pile of rubble). "DANIEL WHO CAUSED THIS IMPORTANT MATTER, SIR !!!" His index finger has drawn to Daniel, stomping his feet like a jackhammer out of control.

Tapping his claws on the armrest *ding. ding. ding* one by one, up and down, counting his patience as it leaks out little by little. "Report to me all about it. post haste, becareful with your words, or your paycheck will be missing some digits," the tip of his tail swishing carousels with the teacups idling by.

___________________

Zhō's bitter face glances aside. slowly Turns to Fafnir. " "It" (Daniel) should be outside. If not, his lies will blind you from the truth! " convincing him yet with heat in his words.

"What!?!. I beg you, pardon!?" Baffled by his words, they felt like utter rubbish."I do no such thing!" wouldn't think what Zho said seemed more like complaints than allegations.

"Quite!! You snake, you've spread rumours about Mr.Ryuga to ruin his scrupulous reputation within this glorious establishment, even though it's unjust to accuse someone, but I was digging and found solid evidence!" He brought a brown file as he bowed, his hands stretched outward. He brought the file into Fafnir's face as he bowed again.

"Rumours??" Both Daniel and Fafnir were scratching their heads. "Which rumours?" Daniel added.

A puff of smoke erupted from Zhō's head. It seemed as though his very thoughts were bursting out of his thought bubbles, unable to be contained any longer. "Don't pretend!" he seethed, his voice laden with a mix of disbelief and indignation. "I thought... I thought you were quiet, diligent, and yes, an irritating bastard, but I never expected you to be a wolf in sheep's clothing!"

The accusation hung in the air, heavy and biting, as Zhō's eyes bore into Daniel's. But rather than meeting his gaze head-on, Daniel couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt creeping into his heart, causing him to look away. The words had built up like a formidable wall of pride, shielding Zhō from the truth he so desperately wanted to deny.

"Hey!" Daniel's voice boomed. refusing to be painted as the villain in this intricate dance of emotions.

But Zhō's anger was unrelenting, fueling his resolve to push forward with his grievances. "BUT," he continued his tangent, "do you have no shame? Pretending not to know? How can you stand there, pretending as if nothing has happened?"

The room seemed to grow smaller, suffocating under the weight of their fiery slanders. The clock on the wall chimed, its melodic dings serving as a haunting soundtrack to the verbal battle unfolding before it. Each ding punctuated their words, amplifying the intensity of their clash.

As the seconds ticked by, this verbose war was far from reaching a resolution. The air crackled with tension, thick with unsaid words and unexpressed emotions. The room itself holding its breath, anticipating the winner 'whiner' of this verbal duel.

It was a battle of wills, and it was as if the very essence of their beings was at stake. Both men stood their ground, refusing to back down and unwilling to compromise their pride.

The puff of smoke that had escaped from Zhō's head lingered in the air. It danced and swirled, mirroring the turbulent emotions that now engulfed the room. And as the plot thickened, the outcome remained uncertain, leaving the readers on the edge of their seats, captivated by the raw intensity of the scene unfolding before their very eyes.

wait!. Oh no. I broke the wall again :V

"Sir!. I cannot trust his words the only one I trust in this room is you sir, and you didn't even discipline him when his lying in front of your presents! And you're taking his side over the loyal me?". His voice laments for reasons, with his eyes grew tired from overworked servitude.

"Well~...Daniel did~ spent quite~. a bit of time together" he winked at Daniel.

it didn't provoke him one bit. and didn't convince Zhō also.

"We did!. sometimes together, b..bb-because-Daniel couldn't and wouldn't do anything to degrade the clinic, it's a stipulation from his pride, besides~ we were practically joined at the hip all-day that time.

"Is that where you went when the client meeting 2 months ago was occurring. It was a very important meeting with an elite representative, I was running around looking for you myself!."

"YOU HAD A MEETING AND DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP!. ZHŌ IF HE DOES THIS AGAIN!, CHAINED HIM TO HIS OFFICE, MORE IMPORTANTLY if he has a meeting call me. I'll drag his ASS! Back here."

"At least you still have some common sense then this boos of mine."

"Wait. Wait, stop talking about me, back to the topic of rumours, we were talking about Daniel and besides who would do such a thing with his job at stake. Heeh!" Fafnir let a huff through his word's bare truth 'when they're by themselves they are dogs bickering, with me in the middle, I became the cat' his defeated also by their cruel pointed facts.

"Moving on, This might offend you Mr. Ryuga, but Daniel has been spreading rumours of you declaring that Daniel is engaged to you. Not just that even the marketing department are spreading it like wildfi-

"First of all that is all complete bullshit. I have never said that, and I never had *urg* claimed I'm a Thing with him." Thunderstorm between Zhō and Daniel shooting lightning at each other. Fafnir's patient is nearing its end.

The fierce verbose battle blew its horn yet again.

****

*Rumble*FLASH*RumblE!*

"Dan— ..

Zhō!"

++++

"You two, stop arguing in this instance!." But his roars fell on deaf ears.

The babble continues until.

+!
*
*
!-+- 
*
*
!–+–!
*
*
...—+—...
*Crack*
*BOOM*————+————*BOOM*
"!ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU BEFORE THIS CLOUDS STRIKE YOUR MOUTHS!"

The lighting from the background broke into the office leaving the shards on the floor. Fafnir leg stomps the desk's face as he clutched its vigorous destructive energy and threw it purposefully, missing their heads. The force from the arrowing thunders passed them nicking a bit of hair.

"DANIEL!!, if you two ramble it out, NO-BODIES! is going home!!" RYUGA'S THUNDEROUS roar ended the match in a standstill. The two forcefully reconcile under the looming thunderstorm's fangs.

"Speaking of rambling, ZHŌ! Bring me a list of clothes that teens like to wear these days and an identification card form as well. Get me some Access key level 5, three of them."

His giant ears perks "Is it okay that I inquired to whom would acquire such privileges would be granted?. I would understand if it was just one card; it could be none other than Daniel, as his conference date is right around the corner. But three level 5's is a lot and very suspicious. May I know who these people are getting such a diamond-bejeweled 14 karat golden opportunity?" Zho may look interested, but he was asking because he was quite jealous.

"OH! right I almost forgot. Make that 4 and update the staff list while you're at it, because Daniel's job shifts will be increased, as will his salary, of course!, and another person will join him. If you're finished with the cards and other matters, you can submit them to Daniel later." he wrote on the pad on his table, reminding himself. 

"Is he opening a back door to someone, sir? Have you run an investigation or perhaps read over their felony charges? If you didn't know, THIS man couldn't be trusted, sir! If he sneaked in a random hooligan and-"

"Zhō! We're not going to continue what just happened; if you do want to continue, these thunders of mine have never tasted seared elephant stake before." The thunder slithers around Fafnir as its head sizzles.

"No! Not at all, sir!"

"Plus! Don't have to worry, your safety concerns are valid. Zhō. The cards are not for strangers. It's for the kids and their guardian, it would've been a hassle for them in the future to always borrow Daniel's card all the time."

"Oh, thank goodness it's not an outsider. We wouldn't want another spy or data breaches from a few months ago. I thought Daniel was going to sneak in our competitor's spy or even an assassin!. We wouldn't want you to be harmed like last time would wee.......K-Kids?. I beg your pardon ???"

"Faf your injecting too much info into his head, he looks like he's about to combust in any second."

"Guardian?...K-KKIDS! with an "S"...WHOSE?"

"Prying even more and your courting death. AGAIN!."

Daniel's Eyes signals to ZHŌ that its Fafnir's kids. With the silent conversation with their eyes ends with Daniel nodding and plastering a face to Zho's face.

"But with WHO?, why? And how I have never heard such rumours!. I've never in my life seen you with a woman, let alone a prostitute. I swore you were impotent, gay, or logically Ace?. And "S" how many children is Sir raising? "S" doesn't reel in a definite answer!.

"TWO!, I have 2 of them. boys to be honest, couldn't ask—...well one more couldn't be a problem hehehehehe." He knew what he meant but the one who shivered was the doctor.

"I wanted to address the elephant in the room sir?!?. WHO IS THY MOTHER!!!??"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you they work. at. our. clinic~."

***

"???... Is it... Meng..Po?"

"No!!! We're cousins, blood relatives and a sister to me, why would I elope with her she has a fiance, that is a good man!! Are you really not courting death In front of me !!!" He choked the air as his first smashed down the desk.

". B-bbut then WHO?"

Ryuga's teasingly on purpose, His eyes swirls around and around like a roulette ball fishing Zhō's mind crazy.

"Who???!!!!"

—till he POINTS to Daniel and-

"Your a man or are You.. i'm go

BAM!!

Zho fainted_

"I told you SOOO, now. what are we gonna do? You think you can carry him into an empty ward? Faf?"

"Already Two steps ahead of you Dan" his claw pressed a button until a chime came after. *Ding dong dang dong*

"To MENGPO again Ms.MENGPO please come into my office in T minus 1 minute-

"I was already at my desk for awhile now" within the curtains of cardboard she emerges. actually she heard everything because she was fixing the door but instead she replaced it with cardboard, her face was red a little jumpy to one might say, "I-I'll... start cleaning imidiately!" As the mist from before spreads around the room.

"I didn't mean to eavesdropped, I really do, but I got the new door ready to install heHehe. *Gulp* I didn't mean to peep it's just" her eyes rolls left to right" when I heard the glass shattered, I went in and tried to clean but I didn't want to inturupt it....um... congratulations?..on a healthy birth??? Dani..Gege?. Who exactly gave birth?" MengPo's fogs fixing the messes also stopped after hearing the question.

"Erm.. Meng." Daniel put his palms together to his face. "If...you're curious about your nephews, I think it would be the best that you should interact with them by yourself. as for there were many reasons why they were hidden, mostly because of PERSONAL reasons. Like I was not ready to be...a..dad..." Daniel looking through under his upper lashes, but MengPo's brows knitted then her hills starts to gallop in circles.

"You're story isn't convincing enough, from your perspective this kid, he's One of your test subject/experiments isn't it" MengPo's words suddenly felt sharp, piercing into Daniel's conscience.

"Erm.. ermmmmm"

"And you needed Gege's dragon blood for... If I'm not wrong, isn't dragon blood one of the ingredients for necromancy? Daniel are you doing huh! Magic!?" MengPo cornered Daniel until he stumbled backwards into Fafnir's desk.

Daniel was thrown off guard as the arrows hit the bullseyes "yes..kinda"

Suddenly MengPo's knitted brows arches into a rainbow with her mouth gaping wide "Wow! Gege! He's doing magic!, I've never would have predicted a logic science junkie like Daniel would even consider doing magic!" MengPo stood back and instructed the fogs to resume cleaning.

"That's what you're surprised at?. Not the kids nor the guardian!, just Daniel doing magic?" Fafnir was also caught off guard, with one of his brow flicked high.

"Well I kinda..sorta figured something was odd between the two of you, as soon as Gege was buying parenting books online with the company credit card-" MengPo's head tilted as she giggled crossing her arms.

"YOU BOUGHT parenting books using the company's card" to think Fafnir already gave a leak to MengPo about the kids, now WHO else knew about this.

'oops. I forget she manages my receipts,' as he avoids Daniel glare. Rubbing his nape sweating bullets.

"Actually, Gege asked me to buy them" MengPo smiled widely as she fanned the fire.

Daniel's rage felt burning inside Fafnir heart fueling guilt and regret rushes to flood.

I get it. it was my loose mouth, quit with the stares! I'm sorry, Just hurry and bring Zhō into an empty bed and fix the office aaahhhooooouuuccchh-"

"You and I are going to have a long talk about this"

"Aaaoouuch! Auauauw! no, not my ear. stop dragging me by the EEEEAAAARRRR!!!. MengPoooo! HHHEEEEEEELLLLPPPpppppppmmmmmmmmeeeeee......."

'See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, I wish you luck Gege you brought this all upon yourself.' "my sincere apologies sir-hehe. I have no place to *pfft*...go in between a-hihihi couple's quarrel" she could help but. Should she?.

As the two men disappear through the curtains of cardboard with the orange sun ready to leave to greet the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 168 15
Life was dull, boring, and mechanical. I’ve always wondered if this would change. If something interesting will happen. I always hoped something inte...
1.2M 71.2K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...
167 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...