Flower of Death

By XJapaneseX

◇a young Japanese high school girl going through a time period of strange encounters and paranormal moments b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
-END-

Chapter 18

7 0 0
By XJapaneseX

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO TIWAN, CHINA! THIS IS THE OPENING ACT FOR THE NEWEST REGION MADE IN THIS WORLD. hehe♡ this region is called "Juianyu Kau." suki came up with the name before construction was even established. and now I am your leader. you don't need to bow down before me. you don't need to treat me like I'm God, you don't need to follow such controlling rules upon my name, just have fun and try not to be terrible. my name is Qu Cai. signing out♡"

"Good...qu..good♡ that's the way I like It..to have an introduction to your role like you are confident about being in front of an audience.."

"Yeah.. but.. is grabbing my waist really necessary? is it to boost my confidence , or are you trying to molest me? I don't really..."

"Nah, it's fine. This is just a way to show my gratitude for doing such a good job on your role and giving out an introduction to everyone entering my region♡"

she blushed a bit, suki always smelt good and looks good to everyone.

"That ain't no damn gratitude."

"Maybe it is. or maybe I will go far as to grab your ass. do you want that?"

"WHAT- N-NO.."

"I see something in the cameras. Is that...kiki and princia?"

suki shoved her aside and looked further into the camera.

"Wait, that isn't her, but she's wearing a black outfit with a kitsune mask. I'm assuming it's a she because I see boobs. It's surprising that I see that far. I see 3 other people behind her in a generalized fashion and princia looking down some kind of list. I'm gonna go spy on them. update me back if we got more people up in the border."

"W-WAIT THAT'S A BAD IDEA. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"I won't get caught. I'm one to stalk people if they don't have any information on their name, or it's because I don't know who they are. I need to know. If they are a terrorist- death, or people exploring this region - let them go, unidentified - investigate. That's what you need to do in order for threats. that's all."

she left the room with qua looking perplexed and looked back to the cams.
________________________________________

"Why are you right next to me?"

"You are kiki right? The ice demon of the Cresent organization. I just want to get to know you better than just walking around in this ancient china looking region she built. with these two behind you."

"they are mimi and sakura. Don't speak to them. I ask you a question and so answer it instead of blowing it off by a completely different topic. I'm trying to hide my cover here, and you are ruining it."

stares were from different nationalities to kiki's suspicious figure.

"I need to talk to you. that's what I wanted to say."

"About what."

"You."

"....nope not interested."

she smirked but slowly broke her facade into being nice.

"So why are you in Juianyu? did you come here to explore or to take care of something?"

"I have enrolled business in this region by their leader. To figure out what's going on. if they are involved in this war, if they are being used, or this is used for something more diabolical than ever. Enough talk. who are you? I don't need any more conflict since I'm not in the mood today."

"I'm princia of the Arctic Knight family. and I'm told you were a big aspect of this entire war situation and what we need to do to formulate battle formation, sections, and make sure it isn't too bloody. suki really does a good job for us."

"Yeah, I know. everyone brings me up in every meeting, I'm assuming? such irony and judgmental shit."

"Yes??"

kiki took off her black cloth and threw it on the ground, breaking her cover.

"No point in keeping cover now. I was already getting stares once I got here in the first place. if you have any business with me, then say it, if you don't.
Why are you even talking to me? or..unless you want to battle?"

"KIKI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO FIGHT WHEN THIS REGION JUST OPENED?!"

"Sakura. It's fine. this is just a question to shake them apart to see if they have some strength. since they have been following us for the past 30 minutes. do you want conflict? Do you want blood? Do you want a taste of the organization leader because It seems like you're trying to pour some information out of me to someone you know.. who is this person? What color is their hair, and what is their name? You can be honest or not."

she reached out her hand in such a dark glow in her eyes, wanting all of it.

"I can't promise you the answer to that person. this isn't math class. don't be so aggressive. if you want to fight, then we can fight. right here and right now if you want to."

"....no. nevermind. let me handle my business, and you handle yours. Ok? this isn't either a kind conversation or this is the same thing every time a family head starts to talk to me for information fishing."

"...fine. I will be meeting you later."

"No later."

she walked away along with sakura and mimi.

"Our battle is about to be a great and memorable fight to begin with. the day of the war is about to be fun, but blood-soaked."
_________________________________________

qu cai looked around on the stage to see such an audience looking at her.

"I am qu Cai. The leader of Juianyu Kau, held and built in the oceans of Tiwan, china. I am in my role in the performance. As if you don't judge me or be so timid for a leader. I will set some ground rules for this region.
Number 1: Don't fight and don't steal. as long as we keep a good energy environment with no crimes committed or no drama is held hostage right when this region opened, then it's good to me♡
Number 2: performances, plays, operas, and shows aren't mandatory to go to. You are free to go to our entertainment spots any time. It won't be high price either.
Number 4: I offer high-quality protection to new people, gaurds, borders, and knights. As if it's the 1700s england, we also offered fair laws and court upon criminals of this new region.
Number 5: If you want to live here. I won't make it like America when a 2-room apartment is over 100k. I will make it 20k, or if you are homeless or lost. I will sympathize with you. I will make it free if you are. but you have to sign some paper for it if you are pretty qualified to live here.
Number 6: Technology is a big aspect here. we offer kitten bots that serve food and items to use either in hotel rooms and even resorts that just opened a couple of hours ago.
Number 7: we allow fighters to participate in fighting arenas and competitions even though we don't even allow fighting. We don't allow it upon our people and public areas. You are only allowed to do it in arenas. But save your weapons in fighting for money and prizes. blood is authorized in those arenas. so save your bloodlust for that, ok?
Number 8: we have food, music, resorts, hotels, restaurants, and a tour of Juianyu Kau. It's free if someone just got here. be sure to have fun and stay safe♡ I like to bring out the founder of this freshly made region. I work with her a lot, and I also trust her a lot. here comes...
Suki witchworth of the Witchworth family♡ solo the performance."

she took the mic from qu's hand and smiled at the crowd.

"I love you all for taking the time to come down here to explore. I have been mandated by all governments of the world to make this region, so I give special thanks to them as well. qu cai is a capable leader to you all. So don't worry about your safety. she has you. but if all of you don't know who I am. chinese...cantonese...italian...japanese, korean..vietnamese..russian...american...mexican...Latin...caribbean..canadian.. egyptian, or if you are a part of the Netherlands♡ I support all nationalities. dispite me being asian.
I'm the head of the Witchworth family. my family specializes in industrial production and banks when it's richer. my purpose is to serve my family to the future. even if it means to kill my own sister to boost my family power♡ I will hold qu's head up high to make sure all of you are properly being taken care of♡ and this goes to princia over there. in the audience..
Watching me in such silence to see me perfectly play my role in this gorgeous preformance♡"

"WHAT?"

she tied her hand into a messy bun and raised her boobs up to put her sexy look.

"Yes. I meant you. prinica. I can clearly see you in the dark crowd. I been stalking you all this time even when you stalked kiki and uri right after my banquet. you killed your own sister, and what I said was referring to you. don't you feel anymore remorse because of that?♡"

"
No, I don't. why did you call me right in front of this audience. Is it an attempt to embarrass me? Or is it an attempt to rat me out to everyone here? maybe I need to do the same thing by making you show your actual personality instead of your ordinary seductive one.
I'm just gonna assume that you are fake to deceive the minds of every in here♡ see I'm matching your energy."

"Because I had to bring up the fact that your family basically hates you. we aren't ones to cry if a small blade is zoomed in right in front of our eyes. you say I'm being deceiving, but your mortal eyes aren't enough to show off strength of your own. doesn't it make you weak?"

qu looked a bit scared and bit her finger to see if this was gonna escalate quickly.

"Come on, suki... not right now. Please don't start this."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I trying to piss you off? You and all these other families have different types of strength. Don't even scare me. Not one bit. compose yourself before decisions can get you killed."

suki's glare had her down under, but they had different auras to their glares.

"I thought we decided that no fighting is in public areas. hmm.. so much for following your own rules, suki. I guess your ears aren't full of hearing yet. Awee that's sad."

she grew a vein on her head but shook it off by her ordinary personality.

"

Sorry. I was just in a terrible mood today. I woke up to some news from my family that it kind of took out my anger here
Sorry about that♡ anyways..I'm qu's secretary and advisor if she needs anything from me or to ask any advice about giving you guys the best experience here in Juianyu Kau♡ this preformance is concluded and make sure to check out our herbal stores just in case. the flowers smell delightful. see you all later♡"

she grabbed qu's hand and walked out the stage with aggression than usual.

"Way to blow your cover."

" ????. you really don't want your face to get shown in front of the Cresent leader, right? What happens if she knows you are feeding me information about her character. Don't be like this. everyone is already leaving the stage room."

".....I don't want to tell her... not yet. Or not ever. In order to get more money. I don't want to decimate my cover into hiding my identity from them. even though they have business needed to take care of."

"Fine."
_________________________________________

she threw her makeup all over the floor, silent in her anger when qu was in the back.

"suki...want..
Uh. what something to calm you down? I can go buy some honey tea from some of the open markets? please don't pay attention to whoever that was. They went to our performance to make us mad. Please talk to me..."

"....royal milk t-tea.."

"I'm gonna go get it. be right back."

she still had her back turned with a dangerous aura radiating. qu left.

"This is shit this is shit. This is shit. This is shit. why did you have to interfere and speak upon my well organized and detailed role of my performance. prinica...I won't kill you, but I have a better plan in mind so that you would cry and scream in fear upon my wrath. This is my region. and this isn't for you to take and plan.💢" someone else opened the door. suki took a glance at them through the end of her shoulder.

"Junko?💢"

"What happened in here? Did something piss you up to throw so much on the ground?"

"No. it's just..prinica. I was with qu cai. we were giving everyone an introduction to the rules and an introduction to me. and she stood up onto the audience and spat out some shit when I mentioned stuff that she did to receive her role back. like how she killed her own sister. I guess she insulted me to the point of having an outburst like this... throwing stuff across my room."

"Huh. you got qu cai to lead this region to its former glory and aspect of good leadership?"

she picked up the makeup off the floorz feeling a lot more calm than eariler.

"Yes, why?"

"she's a bit....too.. how should I explain this..she's too fearful and scared about everything. and I'm wondering how she is because the head of her family if she's gonna be like a permanent personality input. she's also different from the rest of us. she isn't a criminal, she isn't a terrible person, and she doesn't want to hurt people. the only crimes she did were embezzlement and theft. mediocre crimes, to say the least.  if anything happens. Then she is the type to cry or beg for her life upon a threat of this new nation. why exactly did you choose her to rule over Juianyu Kau?"

"she's staying in her role. until I can get things sorted out."

"Role?"

"Don't think about it too much. I think she's a great leader and a great addition to protecting and serving the people of Juianyu. Even if she seems to be different among all of us. Their has to be a reason why she became the head of her family. just for a good reason."

"Do you know the reason?"

She opened a can of soda and drank it from her back.

"according to her family. she had been funding them lots of money by working with the mayor of china when it comes to chinese architecture and leadership towards government meetings. so I guessed that earned her role to be head. otherwise, she wouldn't even be useful to me and to this role."

"Good point."

"Anyways...what have you been doing? and how have you been?"

"Just been a bit stressed. I am trying to prepare for this war and training martial arts in order to defend myself physically. It's hard. Since my daughter was the one who caused this war in the first place, if you really think about it enough. so I'm hoping everyone else is doing the same thing. and I'm trying to decide if I can wish good luck to every family.
Especially you."

"Me? Hmm...
Want me to help you with your stress?♡"

"What are you trying to d-, mmf!" suki grabbed her face and shared lips.

"AH- why did you do that? that was uncalled for."

"It's just to ease off your so-called stress. but anyway. you are free to leave since qu is probably coming back with my milk tea, and I don't want her to meet any of us that's involved in this war aside from me?"

"What are you talking about? Are you saying she doesn't even know half of our names yet?! a head of a family is supposed to know each and every one of us for business purposes."

"she's a bit too innocent. Don't think about it too much."

she stomped out the room with a shade of red from that kiss.
_________________________________________

"Milk tea..isn't that the one from expensive drinking stores. Well, ah, who cares.. I'm rich anyway. royal milk tea, royal milk tea."

her eyes looked to the shelves to see a bunch of tea in different flavors.

"Ah, there it is♡ might as well buy something for myself while I'm at it♡ where is mocha or that one rock candy in this store..."

she saw it right next to her and grabbed it. she went to the cashier to pay for it.

" Oh, uhm, do I have to pay for this? I'm sorry. I'm just speaking like this as if I'm a Juianyuian. but please enjoy it on the house♡"

"Oh... thank you."

she saw a suspicious looking woman on the bench but ran off back to her suite.

"Whoever that is...I will make sure to have the best protection in order to protect everyone walking around here or walking past me. but as a leader. I must do my backstory on how I became this head and how I got to be part of these families. it's a bit of a stupid role in which you literally have to get involved in a bunch of drama between them as if it's some sort of medieval war.
I was born in an environment when money was my parent's first child. and I was the lost one. everything I did to make them spend time with me. they ignore or simply just treat me like ashes. I got heavily reduced and bullied by my nationality because I had american kids in my school. and then my parents.
When I was in middle school.
Almost went into bankruptcy, and a near crash at my family's company, it was a hacker from a nation. we didn't even know what the name was, but all we got is they were a threat to us. and then they argued, threw glass, mentally and possibly physically abused each other, and screamed at each other, I always got stuck into a role to go off what other people would say or do to me, or to brush off what people would say about me when I was rich, it got to a point of when I would literally do anything to get money or to save my family from their falling depression. so I am a person who is often used for a lot of people's crap and their own drama that I'm not involved with. so I keep doing this role of mine, even when I'm 18 years old, this lasted for 18 years. even I was being used as a human shield in kindergarten. it was a rainy day when this happened. I was on a bench reading a book about japanese folklore and urban legends. But it didn't get wet since I had royal looking umbrella on top of me. some of the kids apparently saw me to use for their own boredom and kicked the umbrella off my head when it started pouring on that day. The girl who bullied me wanted to join in on the fun
And beat me to a pulp. The teachers didn't care, and my parents were currently treating money like their own child like always. I was crying in the rain with my bruises and blood just spilling in the ground.
It was like I was in a different reality. keep being used, keep living the same life with the same personality, do the same work, do the same errands, do the same hobbies, do the same activities, and do the same care for your home, family and body. "

she stared into the cloudy sky upon Juianyu, but a cat smothered into her leg.

"Are..are we only puppets created by God, or are we puppets only made to serve governments having something to control us. the government is evil and manipulative. We live in a society when the evil gets handed a cake in a gold platter while we just get rotten pizza in a bronze platter. Whatever we do isn't for the sake of being human. We were only made on this earth to make a purpose, grow old to keep on your estimated purpose, and die only to uncover our path to the afterlife. so what is equality? what are pronouns? what is social media? What is cyberbullying? What is internet hate? and this is what our purpose is supposed to be as human? This is our nature to hate on every single little thing that moves and breathes around our neck, I don't believe it. If God is out savior..why can't he save this piece of shit as so-called earth.
For example, this kitten rubbing against my leg is a calico kitten that ends up homeless and has to fend for itself to survive in this deep dark world full of humans that do nothing but go against humanity as a form of hatred. I would love to watch the world burn.. and everything in it if humanity is going to go down low like this.
Crimes
Assaults
Hate crimes
Opinions that don't need to be shared
Popularity in hatred and fame in hateful humans that chooses to hate a musical artist or a celebrity
killing
Murder
Theft
Unfair courts
And a system that gets a man locked up for stealing food since he had nothing to eat for a week. Let them dry, and let them dry in the cold. I'm speaking the realest bull crap ever."

she closed her eyes back to reality and gave the cat some coconut candy.

"I'm gonna name you fu Yuan.
The name of my dead mother♡ since you resemble so much like her. chill and hard working upon society's unfair reality. Maybe I need to adopt you as my own."

the same woman looked at her from behind a wall while playing with the kitten.

"There she is."

"Aww, you are a bit feral, but you are the first cat I ever met that is actually chill to me instead of scratching my leg like minced meat."
________________________________________

"So this is the leader of Juianyu Kau, huh? Once I arrive at the face of this new region. I was expecting the leader to be strong but caring to her people.. but this... this is not what I was expecting.
she's a bit timid and a lot more fragile than expected. she seems to be more of a person being forced to do something than usual. But in order to get information about this region and what everyone is planning throughout this war. take everything.
she's playing with a cat as if she doesn't have her own duties to take care of as a leader. she doesn't seem fit to be a leader of a new region. but this test run will determine her strength in fear."

- to be continued -

(If you like this book, please give me a follow. The character design release will be trivial, but it's gonna come out soon.
Follow my tiktok: jahaleeisminefucker33/  dominant men are hot omfg.
Follow my tumblr: ◇Ocean◇/ oceanofthedarksea
And follow my discord: ◇Ina♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 2 44
Linnea has been wanting to die ever since her family was in a car crash. She was the only survivor and she's been riddled with guilt since that day b...
21.2K 276 45
Meet Aqua a girl who never knew she had powers until she went to her mother's place. After her father's death and seeing her mother for the first tim...
693 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
255 2 6
When cleaning his grandmother attic one morning, a 16 year old boy, Finn, finds a key opening the door to an entirely new world. A world of demons a...