The Owl House Series X The Wi...

Por Crazycartoons5488

Join June Wittebane and her younger twin sister Lucy Wittebane, The Twin Daughter's of Philip Wittebane AKA E... Más

June Clawthorne Wittebane - Character Information 1
Lucy Clawthorne Wittebane - Character Information 2
Minerva Clawthorne Oc - Character Information 3
Boscha - Character Information 4
The Owl House Theme Song
Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2: Witches Before Wizards

Chapter 3: I Was a Teenage Abomination

203 2 0
Por Crazycartoons5488

Chapter 3: I Was a Teenage Abomination

(It was a Sunny Day in The Boiling Isles, and The Sun, panning down to June, Lucy, Luz, Eda, and King standing on a beach.)

Eda: Well, Girl's, (Elbows her Niece June.) Did you Three ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this? (Eda Raised her Arms Up.)

(She gestures to the corpse of a trash slug that towers over them. It's surrounded by trash and muck. Flies audibly buzz around the corpse.)

June: (Shaking her Head.) That was so Cool, Aunt Eda, I really Like it. (June is Smiling.)

Lucy: (Only Standing and Staring at the Trash Slug.) Me Too, Aunt Eda, This Slug, is Different from the one's on Earth.

June: What about you Luz, do you like it, (June, Lucy, Eda, and King, Look at Luz for an Answer.)

Luz: (Shaking her head.) I don't like this. (She plugs her nose.)

June: Luz, (put her hand on Luz shoulder.) it's just a weird giant dead Slug, and it's very cool.

(Lucy Pop up behind Luz,)

Lucy: Hey Luz.

Luz: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

(June, Lucy, Eda, and King are Laughing.)

Luz: Lucy, please stop doing that again.

Lucy: Sorry It's what I do luz, I'm a goth.

Eda: (Walks to the trash slug.) Come on Luz, Lucy is just trying to scare you and it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. (Pulls a rubber chicken from the trash slug's mouth.) Until, blam, it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell the stuff it ate. (She pulls out a pickaxe.)

(Luz beggin her two best friends june and lucy.)

Luz: June, Lucy, Please don't make your Aunt do This to me.

June: Sorry Luz, no can do, ha ha ha!

Lucy: Just get used to it luz, this is spooky.

King: (Walking away.) Aw, come on, Luz. Your friend's are right, (Unfurls a towel.) It's not every day you and your friends get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

June: Wow look at all this junk, it's amazing. (June picks up an old doll.)

Lucy: (Found a head bust of Edwin the vampire.) it's a Head Bust, of Edwin from Vampires of Melancholia,

Eda: Ah, nuts to you all.

(Eda swings the pick at the trash slug.)

(June and Lucy join their Aunt Eda.)

Luz: So, Eda...

(Glass shatters.)

Luz: What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like...

(Something crashes.)

Luz: Read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or—

Eda: (While tossing things from the trash slug's mouth.) Ugh. That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff my older sister Minerva used to attend, before she was married to her Ex-Husband Empire Belo's.

(June, Lucy, and Luz are so Shocked.)

June: Wait Aunt Eda, is there a magic school here? And our Mom used to be a student in that school.

Eda: Yes, June, my older sister goes to that school.

Lucy: with winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten your life, kind of magic school?

Eda: Mm-hmm. Yes, What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. Just like your mother's girl's, And that's why it's so beautiful. I didn't finish school, and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?

(Flies are flying around the pile of trash Eda is currently standing in. June, Lucy, and Luz's expression falls.)

Eda: Uh... Hey, here's a lesson.

(June and Lucy look at their aunt eda.)

June: What, kind of lesson aunt eda!

(Eda gave her two Niece's June and Lucy a Seed.)

Eda: It's a seed and it's a gift for the both of you.

(June, and Lucy, Both Hugged their Aunt Eda.)

June/Lucy: AAAWWW, Thank you Aunt Eda.

Eda: This is some weird kind of hug thing anyway.

June: Well yes.

Luz:(Smile.) Hey guys find this slime ball in the green stuff.

(June, Lucy, and Eda know it's a seed.)

June: Should, We Tell Luz that slime ball was a seed!

Eda: Nope, she will find out herself.

(June and Lucy, Both walk and stand next to luz,)

June: Hey, Luz you wanna go for a Walk today with me and my sister lucy.

Lucy: (Whisper to Luz.) We can go to his so-called Magic School, become student's and meet new friends.

(Luz thought it was a good idea.)

Luz: hmmm! Alright girls, let's go to the magic school.

June: (Raised her arm up with Excitement.) Yes, (And she looks at Luz again.) Oh and you have to hold on that Slime ball for safe keeping in your Pocket.

(Luz nodded, and put the seed in her pocket,)

Luz: Ok Girl's let's go have some fun.

(June, Lucy, and Luz looked at Eda and King.)

June: Don't Worried Aunt Eda will be back in a Second, Bye Aunt Eda.

(June walks next to King and Pets his belly.)

(King giggles.)

June: Bye, King, You Little beach peach. (June, Lucy, and Luz Continues walking into the woods.)

(King sighs.)

King: June, is my favorite.

Eda: (Shrugs.) Well, More for me, then.

(She climbs into the trash slug, sending several things clattering.)

Eda: There we go. Okay.

(She tosses out a cheese grater, an electric fan, and a tuba, the last of which lands on King's head.)

(Tuba, stuck on king's head.)

King: Ow! (Struggles to free himself.)

(Eda found more brand new stuff.)

Eda: This is awesome!

(A monster that looks very distantly related to a butterfly flies across the woods, panting.)

(June, Lucy, and Luz walks down the path,)

(While Luz, glaring at the slime ball.)

June: (Looking around the forest.) This place is so beautiful, and is that a weird strange Butterfly?

Lucy: Yup and it's very Wicked. (Lucy Looked at Luz.) Huh? Luz, Luz are you ok?

(June and Lucy see Luz was busy talking to herself.)

Luz: Ugh! If magic's all about digging for slime balls, maybe I don't have the stomach for it. (Pockets the slime ball.)

June/Lucy: HEY LUZ!

(Luz was Jump, and Scream, and Turn Around to see June, and Lucy.)

Luz: Oh June, Lucy, Sorry, I was just Talking to my Herself again.

June/Lucy: Yes.

Girl: (Offscreen.) You can do it! You can!

June: Huh? What was that'?

Lucy: Hmm! We Don't know sis it must be someone, must be trying to do some magic.

Luz: your right girl let's go, and find the Mysterious voice of encouragement?

(Looks through the bushes and gasps.)

Luz: Girl's Look it's a Little witch girl.

(June, Lucy, and Luz see a girl with glasses.)

Girl: ( a Girl who is Stands to pace around.) You can do it. Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch. And my parents are right. (Stops pacing.) There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school! (she Pointed but she stepped on a flower and looked down.) Oh, no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!

(June, Lucy, and Luz to see kneels down and repeatedly traces a spell circle. The flower perks back up and fully blooms. June, Lucy, and Luz gasps.)

June: Wow She can do Magic Just like us sis.

Lucy: Wicked, We can be the most Powerful Witches, on The Boiling Isles. (Giggles.)

(June, and Lucy are amazed to see a girl doing plant magic.)

(Luz was just Jealous of June and Lucy, having magic.)

Luz: Lucky. (Mumbling.)

(The girl's ear wiggles as something rumbles off screen. )

(She turns as a wagon, being moved by magic, rolls to a stop in front of her, carrying a pot and a girl reading a book.)

Mean Girl: (Looks away from her book, to See Willow.) Willow! Wow. (Hops off the pot.) You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya. (Chuckles.)

(The flower that Willow just healed wilts.)

Willow Park: Hi, Amity. (Stand Up.)

Amity Blight: Uh, shouldn't you get to class early to prep your...

(Rattling cuts her off. They turn to Willow's pot as it spills, pouring out a purple substance and an eyeball that blinks and groans.)

(June, Lucy, and Luz, see the abomination with horrible Looks on their Faces.)

June: Aw, sick!

Lucy: Ugly.

Luz: Weird.

Amity Blight: Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show, do you?

Luz: Witch drama!

June/Lucy: AHEM!

(Luz looked at her two best friend's June, and Lucy.)

Luz: Oh... No offense Girl's.

June/Lucy: None taken.

(Willow pulls up her hood as she blushes.)

Amity Blight: (Sighs.) This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow."

(Something is Rattling inside the pot.)

Amity Blight: Oh, looks like someone wants to say something to you. (Takes the cover off her pot.) Abomination, (Amity Snap's her Fingers.) rise.

(Her abomination rises, becoming more solid until it's humanoid in shape. It bends out of the pot to poke Willow's forehead, leaving behind abomination matter in a star shape.)

Abomination: You're a... star.

Amity Blight: Aw. It's like mine. (Read just a star shaped badge that reads "Top Student".) But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it. (Puts an arm around Willow.) Even you could get a passing grade someday. Abomination, cower.

(It groans as it melts back into the pot. Amity replaces the pot lid and takes hold of the cart.)

Amity Blight: See you in class, superstar.

(Amity walks away. Willow removes her hood. As Amity leaves, June,and Lucy Mean stare at Amity, While Luz sticks her tongue out at her.)

Willow Park: "Oh, see you in class, superstar!" (Wipes the star from her forehead.) I hate when she does that.

(June, Lucy, and Luz flinches as they watches. Wind blows leaves around Willow as she rants.)

Willow Park: I hate making abominations. I hate getting bad grades. Ugh! I can't stand this anymore. (Shouts, her eyes glowing green.)

(Luz gasps. Along with June, and Lucy, who are shocked and amazed that willow can do plant magic, But then, giant thorny roots that burst out around it. They surround Willow, glowing and writhing angrily. One snakes out and grabs Luz by the ankle. (Except for June and Lucy.) Luz screams.

(June and Lucy Gasp!)

June/Lucy: Luz.

(The root drops her on the ground a bit behind Willow, who turns and glares at her, her eyes still glowing.)

(June's Eye's glow golden yellow and she was very Angry and controlled the plant's and let them stop.)

June: STOP!

(The Plant's stop moving and go back underground, and let go of luz, Willow eye's stop glowing and she was shocked,)

Willow Park: Huh? But, that's Impossible, Human's can't do magic, unless, (Willow, Gasp!) (She took a poster of the missing empress and the two princesses.) (Willow looked at it and was shocked.) As the twin daughters of Empire Belo's and Minerva Clawthorne, The Princesses of The Boiling Isles have Finally returned. (Willow bowed down to June and Lucy Wittebane.) your majesty's.

(June and Lucy look at each other with embarrassing look's on their faces, blushing red, they remember that the three creature's bow to them first.)

June: AAAA..... Can you stop with the bowed downing, please it's just too embarrassing.

(Willow Stop bow to june, lucy, and stand up next to june, lucy, and luz.)

Willow Park: Oh Sorry about that my name is Willow park, but you can call me Willow.

June: Willow, that is a nice name, ha ha ha, I'm June, and this is my Twin sister Lucy who is right behind you.

Willow Park: Huh?

(Lucy appeared Behind Willow back and scared her.)

Lucy: Hey!....

(Willow jumped and got scared.)

Lucy: Hi.

Willow Park: Oh hi I'm willow.

Lucy: Do you like vampire's.

Willow Park: Huh? What? No!

Lucy: Sigh!

June: and this is our best friend Luz Noceda who is trapped by the plant's with your plant magic.

(Willow turns around to see luz noceda still trapped in the roots are still writing around (Willow was Shocked.) leaning forward worriedly and letting the roots fall.)

Willow Park: (Gasp!) Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm so sorry! (Makes the roots still wrapped around Luz's legs retreat.)

Luz: (Rubs her leg.) It's okay. The thorns only went through a few layers of skin. I'm Luz, and I think you meet my friend's June and Lucy.

(Willow only Nodded.)

(Willow gets very close to June, Lucy, and Luz, forcing them to lean back a bit.)

Willow Park: Your Ear's are So... circly.

(Willow looks at June and Lucy's ear's as well.)

Willow Park: and you two as well.

(Luz squeals and covers her ears. While June, and Lucy are blushing.)

Willow Park: (Gasp!) I Can't Believe It, You Two Girl's are both Half-Human/Half-Witch Hybrid's! so that's how you too, can do magic.

(Willow Park turns around and looks at Luz.)

Willow Park: and your Human! This is astounding! And Weird, (Gasps and grabs Luz's face, then helps her stand and walks around her next to june and lucy.) A human on the Boiling lsles! How'd you get here? With the princesses! What are you doing here? And with the empire's daughter's?

(The School Bells pealing.)

June: (June here a School bell.) Huh? Is that a school bell?

Willow Park: (Flinches and puts Luz's arm down.) Uh-Oh, I'm so sorry your highness, (Willow bow to june and lucy.) but I can't stay. I have to disappoint my teacher. It was nice to meet you, Your majesty's. And your human friend too. (Walks away, half-waving.)

(June, her twin sister Lucy, and their friend luz Half-waves back, then they rushes after her.)

June: Willow wait, We can help you at School with your Plant Magic to make it stronger.

Lucy: and more Powerful...

(Willow was shocked and surprised that the princesses can help her with her magic.)

Willow Park: (Gasp!) Me! The Princesses, helping me with my plant magic, (Scream very Loud.) Thanks Your Majesty, (Willow Bow down to June and Lucy again.) (Willow was Sad.) but... I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track at school.

(June places a hand on willow Shoulder.)

June: Don't Worry about that Willow We can help with your abomination, and put you in the plant track.

Lucy: But how are we going to find a new abomination in time like this?

(June, Lucy, and Willow turn to luz.)

(Luz look at June, Lucy, and Willow.)

Luz: What are you three looking at me like that?

(The three girl's pick up the abomination goo and put it all over Luz's body and splashes it on her hoodie.)

Luz: Thank's Girl's to Make me Willow's abomination. We will get you a good grade, and you can get me and my friend's into magic school. It's fiendishly clever.

(June, Lucy, and Willow with confused look on their face's)

June: Huh?

Lucy: Gasp!

Willow Park: What!

Luz: Me and my friend's saw that girl's thing. It's just chunks of stuff that talks weird. I'm chunks of stuff, and I talk weird!

June: (laughing.) Luz you always talk very weirdly.

Lucy: And talk more Crazy.

Willow Park: That's true. (Giggles.) Okay. It's a deal. Your highnesses and Luz the Human.

(They shake hands.)

June: Luz I don't think it's a good idea about this.

Lucy: And it's a very bad idea or this will never work!

Willow Park: Well i think it's a great idea, ok girl's let's go.

(Luz went inside Willow's abomination pot.)

(Willow perks up. Cut to the exterior of a school.)

June: Wow this is a nice school.

Lucy: And it's Spooky! Wicky.

Willow Park: Well, Girl's Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics.

Willow Park: and Luz Remember to stay hidden, okay?

(Luz was happy and shocked.)

(June And Lucy walk in the hallways separate from Luz and Willow.)

June: WOW! This is so amazing and they do magic class.

Lucy: June, I think we are lost...

(June looked around that they were lost and realized that her sister Lucy was right.)

June: Oh your right Lucy, we gotta find Luz and Willow at this school.

(June and Lucy are running very fast in the hallway, but then they bump into a three eye's Girl with pink hair tied ponytail in a bun.)

Boscha: (Angry) Hey! Watch Where you're Going..... (Gasp!)

(Boscha Only Stares at June, and her eye's flash light purple, June Only Stares back at Boscha and her eye's flash light purple as well.)

(Boscha sees June and reacts, her face blushes red.)

Boscha: "Ba...ba...ba..."

(June and Lucy are a bit confused.)

June: aaaa are you ok?

(Boscha snaps out of her trance and looks at the two girl's.)

Boscha: Oh I'm so Sorry I was Just Looking at those beautiful blue eyes! (Smile, Blushes Red.)

June: What! (Blush Red.)

Boscha: Oh Nothing, (Smile Blushes Red.)

Boscha: Hi I'm Boscha.

June: Hi Boscha my name is June and this is my Younger Twin sister Lucy.

(Lucy appears behind Boscha.)

Lucy: Hi.

Boscha: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(Boscha was Scared and jumped into June's Arm's.)

(Boscha closed her eye's holding on to June and hugged her and felt very warm.)

Boscha: It Feels so Warm and my Heart Unlocks my Kindness, I'm so Happy to be with you, my little Sunshine.

(June and Boscha's both smile and their Eyes glow Sparkle's They both use a spell circle to create golden flowers around them.)

(June and Boscha are about to Kiss, but then Lucy appears next to both June and Boscha kissing scene.)

Lucy: Hey Girl can you two stop with the daydream Romance now!

(June and Boscha got Jump and were scared by Lucy. They realized that both June and Boscha are holding their Hands Together.)

(June and Boscha Look at each other, they see that they are still holding their hands together so let go of each other.)

Boscha: (Smile.) Oh Sorry it that i just never seen you too at School before, What kind of witches are you? Anyway?

June: Oh Well Me and my Sister Lucy are Half-Human, Half-Witch Hybrid's Our Mother is a Witch her Name is Minerva Clawthorne and Our Father Emperor Belos.

Lucy: We are The Missing Princessess, Our Mom Keeps us safe in The Human World from our Father The Empire of The Boiling Isles.

(Boscha Eye's Sparkle's with excitement.)

(Boscha Smile's)

Boscha: WOW! I can Not believe it. The Twin's Daughter of Empire Belo's and Minerva Clawthorne Appear in our School, (Scream.) This is so Cool.

June: So Boscha What kind of Class they have here at Hexside?

(Boscha was thinking and got an idea.)

Boscha: Well at Hexside We have classes with different kinds of Magic's Track. We have Abomination Track, The Bard Track, my friend Skara to that class, We Have The Beast Keeping Track, The Construction Track, The Healing Track, The Illusion Track, The Oracle Track, The Plant Track and My Favorite is The Potion Track, Oh and The Last one is The Emperor's Coven Track.

June: Wow, that's so Cool, and are there any Sports at your School?

Boscha: Yes We have Grudgby it's an amazing sport at hexside and i'm The Captain of The Grudgby team with my friend's Skara Amelia and Cat.

June: wow that is so amazing boscha well back in the human realm i'm The Captain of the cheerleader's.

Lucy: My Sister is a very good Cheerleader back home.

Boscha: Wow That's was very nice for you and your sister.

June: Yeah it is Pinky.

(June Pause and only staring at Boscha for calling her Pinky, But Boscha really likes that Nickname.)

Boscha: Pinky? (Boscha was thinking that pinky is a good nickname.) Hmm? I like it.

June: you do? Oh and thanks Oh I really liked That Nickname Sunshine it's so cute.

(June and Boscha and flushes Red, they Giggle's.)

(But then the three girl's hear the school bell Screaming.)

Scream Bell: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Boscha: (Sad.) Oh Sorry girls, I gotta go get to the potion Class.

(Boscha was almost getting to class but She felt a hand touch her shoulder.)

June: (Worried) Boscha Wait...

(Boscha Turns Around to See June and her Sister Lucy.)

Boscha: (Worried.) June, Lucy, What's Wrong?

(June holding her Hand.)

June: Nothing is Wrong Pinky, Can we just come with you to The Potion Class.

(Boscha Three Eyes Wide Open and Shocked with a smile.)

Boscha: (Smile.) Really, you girl's want to come to class with me and keep me Company!

(June and Lucy Nodded!)

June: Yes.

Lucy: Yes with Apple Blood on top.

(Boscha jumping up and down with joy.)

Boscha: Oh Sunshine, Yes, yes yes yes.

(Boscha hugged both June and lucy.)

(Boscha, June, and Lucy walk to potion class.)

(The Three Girl's Are Inside the classroom and sit on their desks with the rest of the students.)

Teacher: Good Morning Student's Today We are making potions.

Student: Whoo! (All the student's are happy for the potion making class.)

(The Potion Teacher sees Two New Student's sitting next to Boscha.)

The Potion Teacher: Boscha, Who are your two new friend's?

Boscha: (Was Very nervous.) Oh these are my New friend's June and Lucy.

(June and Lucy waved their hands and said hello to the student's.)

June: Hi

Lucy: hello.

(A Girl with a black and Gray hair Ponytail walks next to June, Lucy, and Boscha.)

Skara: Hi My Name is Skara, so you're new here in Hexside!

June: (Nervous) AAA! Yes, Me and my Sister are new in this school! Right lucy.

(Lucy stands next to both boscha and lucy.)

Lucy: Right Sis!

Skara: (Skara was thinking.) Hmm! You two remind me of the picture of the missing Princessess?

(June, Lucy, and Boscha are Shocked and Scared that Skara Almost finds out that Boscha's new friend's June and Lucy are the missing princessess.)

Skara: Hmm? Nevermind, let's just make potion's today.

(June, Lucy, Boscha, and all the student's sitting on the chair's and watching the teacher talking about potion's.)

Potion Teacher: Alright Student's Today we are making Sleeping Potion's, and who want to help me making potion's!

(Boscha and June both Raised their Hand's Up.)

Potion Teacher: Boscha, and our New Student June please come step Forward.

(Boscha and June both get's up and walk next to the pot.)

Teacher Potion: First We need 10 Golden Flower's and 5 dragon toenails.

(June and Boscha Putting 10 Golden Flower's and 5 dragon toenails into the pot.)

(The Pot is Glowing Gold and it shines so bright and it pops out and the potion's are in little beakers.)

Teacher Potion: That was amazing Girl's, and you june, are very good with your magic and you helping Boscha.

June: (Blushed Red.) Oh Why Thank you!

(Boscha Look at June who is Smiling and Blushed Red on her face.)

Boscha: Hey June.

(June turns around to see Boscha and her face blushed red.)

June: (Blushed Red.) Oh Hi Boscha...

Boscha: (Smile.)I just wanna say thank you for being my partner in class and your a great friend.

June: (Smile.) Thank's Boscha, I was just thinking the same thing.

(June and Boscha both stare at each other, they walk too close and they are about to kiss but then The School bell Rings.)

School Bell: (Scream.) AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(June and Boscha Stop the daydream and they both snapped out of it.)

June: Wow, that's so weird?

Boscha: Me Too!

(June and Boscha both look down, to see that the two girls are shocked that they are holding each other 's.)

(June and Boscha who are Both Blushed Red on their Faces.)

(June and Boscha Laughing Very Low.)

June: (Blushing.) Oh Sorry I was just daydreaming.

Boscha: (Blushing.) I Guest i was just daydreaming too.

(Lucy Appears Next to her older twin Sister June and her new friend Boscha.)

Lucy: Hey Girl's.

June/Boscha: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(June and Boscha Both Screaming, Also they stop and turn around to see Lucy.)

June: Oh Lucy, how long have you been Standing here?

Lucy: 6 minute's and you two were about to kiss!

(June and Boscha both stare at each other Smiling and Blushing.)

(June and Boscha are laughing.)

Lucy: (Confused.) Why are you two laughing?

June: Oh (Laughing.) Nevermind.

Boscha: (Laughing.) Yeah! We are Just having another daydream.

Lucy: (Confused.) Oh Ok!

June: Hey Boscha, is there a Cafeteria here in this School?

Boscha: Yes June, We have a Cafeteria. They have good food here. We walked to the hallway.

June: Boscha That's a great idea, (June holding Lucy Hand.) Come Lucy, let's get something to eat in the cafeteria.

(June, Lucy, and Boscha Walking out of the classroom.)

(June, Lucy, and Boscha walking in the hallways, but then They saw Professor Hermonculus Talking to Willow.)

Professor Hermonculus: Wonderful work today, Willow. Looks like we have a new top student.

(Amity, who was leaving the room, gasps and drops her books as she stops. Professor Hermonculus takes her top student badge.)

Amity Blight: (Growls and reaches for her badge.) But...

(Professor Hermonculus pins the badge to Willow's cowl.)

Willow: Uh—Thank you, sir.

(He nods and his abomination carries him away.)

(Willow turns to leave, but Amity is standing in front of her.)

Amity Blight: Hey.

(Willow Gasp!)

(Willow turned her head around to see Amity was right here instead of over here.)

Amity Blight: Last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?

Willow: (Willow was just Fixing her Glasses.) I, uh, took your pep talk to heart, Amity.

(Skara was talking to a student.)

Amity Blight: I bet you did. I've got my eyes on you, Half-a-Witch. That badge is mine.

(She walks backwards, not breaking eye contact with Willow even as she accidentally bumps into another student.)

Student: Hey!

Willow: (After Amity rounds a corner.) Uh-oh. I think Amity is onto us.

(Willow Was Walking Away Backwards too.)

(June, Lucy, and Boscha saw the whole thing.)

June: Boscha, who is that light Green hair girl talking to that girl who wears glasses?

Boscha: Oh That's My Friend Amity who is the top-student here at school, and she is talking to Halfa-Witch Willow.

June: (Confused.) Halfa-Witch Willow?

(June and Lucy both look at Boscha.)

Boscha: (Sad look on her face.) Well the truth is that I have been bullied, petty and mean to her Since i met Willow, But I Feel Very Bad for her. (Crying.)

(June, put her hand on Boscha's shoulder and calm her down.)

June: Boscha it's ok everything is going to be ok.

Boscha: (Smile.) Thank's June I feel So Much Better. (Boscha and June hugged.)

Lucy: So Could we go to get something to eat now at the Cafeteria.

Boscha: Ok girl's The Cafeteria is just right over here at the end of the hallway.

(Boscha, June, and her sister Lucy are Walking to the Cafeteria. But They Didn't Notice That Skara was right behind them, and followed them.)

Skara: Hmm? Those Two Girls are Hanging out with Boscha. I have to follow them.

(Meanwhile Back in The Owl House.)

(the front door of the Owl House, which is slammed open by Eda.)

Hooty: Ow!

Eda: Hey Hooty, Have you seen June, Lucy and Luz?

Hooty: I heard her tiny mouse feet walking close by. Or that might've been some mice. Anyway, someone started moving in that direction. (Slightly gesturing with his head.) Hoo, hoo-hoo, hoo.

Eda: Are you trying to point, or—?

Hooty: Look at the weather vane!

(She does.)

Eda: But the only thing that way is the... (Gasp.) No. (Run's Off.) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

(She reaches Hexside and looks into The Window, to see The Cafeteria. She saw her Niece's June and Lucy eating Lunch with their new friend, a pink-haired girl with three eyes.)

Eda: Huh? Oh There Eating Lunch, (She See June talking to that pink hair, three eye's girl.) Oh and My Niece's June and Lucy made a new friend, (Eda Notice Someone was missing?) Hmm? I Wonder Where Luz is somewhere in this school? (Eda Was thinking where luz is in the school, but she Decided to go back to the owl house.) Oh Well, I Wonder Luz is doing ok at school.

(Cut back to the cafeteria, Skara was spying on June, Lucy, and Boscha, are eating their Lunch, Talking, Laughing, and having fun.)

(Skara Saw June Hugged Boscha and they both kissed, Skara was so mad, Angry, and Upset.)

June: Thank's Boscha. My sister Lucy and I are having a great time at School today.

Lucy: And the apple blood tastes so Good. (Burp!)

Boscha: Your Welcome, Girl's, Huh? (Boscha See Skara with an Angry Look on her face.) Hey Skara are you ok?

Skara: (Her face turned Red, and turned to June.) YOU... You Steal my friend Boscha, and i don't think you and your sister Lucy are not New Student's in our School your the two are the Missing Princesses!

June: Skara Maybe you should calm down, and don't act so Crazy, just relax and have lunch with us.

(Skara, Try to Relax But She was so Angry and attacked June by shaking her.)

Skara: (Shaking June back and Forth.) You took my best friend away from Me, YOU AND YOUR GOTH SISTER!

(Boscha and Lucy Get up from the lunch table, and the force to stop skara from hurting June.)

Boscha: (Boscha Yelled at Skara.) Alright Skara, That's enough, leave My Sunshine alone.

Lucy: Stop Attacking My Sister.

(Boscha, June, Lucy, and Skara Stop arguing and turn around to see Amity suddenly jump onto the table.)

Amity Blight: I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me. What are you? Who are you? I want answers! (Grabs Luz by her shirtfront and shakes her violently.)

(Professor Hermonculus come into The scene who stare Angry at both Amity and Skara.)

Professor Hermonculus: (Angry.) Skara, Amity Blight!

(Amity Stop shaking Luz.)

Amity Blight: Huh?

(Skara Gasp!)

Skara: Uh-Oh!

Professor Hermonculus: (Angry Look at Skara.) Skara, I'm Very disappointed in you Attacking a New Student are you out of your mind!

Professor Hermonculus: (He Turn around to Amity Blight and he was still angry.) and you Amity Blight, I suspected a twinge of jealousy, but this, this is just sad.

Amity Blight: But I—No! Look at it.

(Luz groans as her head falls back.)

Professor Hermonculus: Skara, Amity, Both of you, Report to Principal Bump's Office.

(Both Amity and Skara are Shocked.)

Amity Blight: But—

Skara: (Eye's small.) But But But But But...

Professor Hermonculus: Now!

(Amity drops Luz and runs off. As Professor Hermonculus leaves,)

(Skara also Run's off but stop's and only Stare's back at June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz, Willow, and Gus.)

(Skara is mad and Stare Angry at June and Boscha.)

Skara: (Skara Yelled at Boscha.) Boscha, you traitor!

(Skara runs off as well and follows Amity to the principal's office.)

(Luz pops back out, sharing a concerned look with Willow, Gus, June, Lucy, and Boscha.)

(The Next Scene in the Classroom, with June, Lucy, Boscha, Willow, Gus, and Luz standing out of the pot.)

Willow: (Stare at June, Lucy, and Boscha.) June, Lucy, you two become friends with Boscha of all people.

(Boscha Walking next to Willow, and stand next to June, Lucy,)

Boscha: Willow Wait, (Willow listen to Boscha.) Look, I Just Wanna Say That I'm Sorry, I Was So Mean to You, Bullies and picked on you for years That Me and my friend's have done to you, and Called you name's Like Half-a-Witch Willow. (Boscha was Crying so Hard and Tears falling on her face.) I Promise, I Won't Let Skara, Cat, and Amelia pick on you Ever Again.

(Boscha walked over to Willow and hugged her. Willow feels so happy that Boscha has been reformed, She Hugged Boscha Back.)

Willow: (Smile, Happy.) Boscha, I'm so Proud of you, But how did Change from bad to Good?

Boscha: (Boscha turned her Head and looked at June and Lucy.) It was all thanks to My Little Sunshine June and her sister Lucy.

(Willow looks at June Smile at her friend's and Lucy never smiles and just stands there.)

Willow: (Smile.) Wow June, you and your twin sister Lucy Reformed Boscha, thank you.

June: (Laughing.) your Welcome Willow.

Lucy: (Laugh a little bit.) Ha Ha! Thank's plant girl.

(Boscha looks at Luz.)

Boscha: (Confused.) Hmm? June, Who is that Human! Trying to Pretend to be abomination?

June: Oh Boscha, this is my Best friend Luz Noceda from The Human World. Me and my sister live there.

Luz Noceda: (Laughing.) Hi My Name is Luz Noceda, Me and my two best friend's June and Lucy are Training to be Witches by here Aunt Eda the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles, (Laughing.)

Boscha: Hi Luz, My Name is Boscha, I'm Leader and The Captain of The Banshees, and I make potions in The Potion Track Class, (Worried.) But I'm Very Worried About Amity and Skara.

Boscha: (Boscha turns her head around and looks at Both June and Lucy.) Skara Finds Out That You Two are the Missing Princesses!

Boscha: (Boscha also turns her head around and looks at Willow, Gus, and Luz.) and I Think that Amity is on to you Willow, with your fake abomination!

Luz: Don't Worry Boscha, They Won't Know anything.

(Luz Raised her hand up and looked at her new friend's.)

Luz: Hey Guys you want a High five!

(Boscha, Willow and Gus stare at her hand, then share a confused look. Gus shrugs.)

(Lucy Appears next to Boscha, Willow, and Gus.)

Lucy: (Demonstrating.) Slap my hand.

June: (Demonstrating.) It's a human thing.

(Gus hesitantly gives her a high five. Then he does it several more times with growing confidence.)

Gus: Oh. Oh, my. Oh, man, what a rush!

(Everybody is laughing, but they stop laughing and look at the door.)

(The classroom door opens, revealing Skara and Amity. They Both smirks and steps aside, allowing Principal Bump to enter the room.)

Principal Bump: Good afternoon, students and New students.

(Boscha, June, and Lucy, Gasp!)

Boscha: Gasp!

June: Gasp!

Lucy: (monotone Voice.) Gasp!

Willow: Principal Bump.

(Skara Walk and stand Next to Boscha, June, and Lucy.)

Skara: (Smirks at the three girl's.) Hello Traitor, and your Majesty's.

(The three girl's stare at Skara.)

(Luz drops, pretending to be an abomination. Principal Bump steps closer to her.)

(June, Lucy, Boscha, Willow and Gus back off as he kneels down, turning her head, Boscha is holding June's hand. Lucy is just standing just like a statue.)

Principal Bump: Hmm. Abomination, rise.

(She does, looking nervous.)

Principal Bump: Abomination, lie.

Luz: Uh, viral fame is a worthy pursuit. Your cat would never eat you if it got the chance. Chemtrails are real—

Principal Bump: Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down. (Points to a desk.)

(Luz whimpers as she goes to lie down on it.)

Principal Bump: So very lifelike. (Approaches the table with Willow.) When Miss Blight and Skara both told me about your abomination, I had to come by, see what she's made of.

Willow: Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here.

Principal Bump: No. We were hoping... (Pulls a dagger out of his sleeve.) for a closer look. Willow, I'll allow you the first cut.

(Willow takes the offered dagger and smiles at him nervously. She steps closer to Luz.)

Willow: (Quietly.) Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?

(Luz shakes her head No.)

(Willow Look back at June and Lucy Shakes there Head's No as well.)

Principal Bump: Willow, go ahead and make the first incision.

(June, Lucy, and Boscha are Worry that Luz is going to be Dissection like Frog's.)

June: (Quiety.) We have to save Luz or she will end up like frog's.

Lucy: (Quiety.) We Need a Plan to save her but how?

(Boscha gets an idea and a Light Bulb appears on her head.)

Boscha: (Whispers.) Girl's I have an idea, and i have a plan to Distract Amity, Skara and Principal Bump.

(Boscha Whispers to her new friend's to think of a plan.)

Skara: (Yelled at Willow.) COME ON! WE DIDN'T Have ALL DAY!

Amity Blight: (Yelled at Skara.) SKARA! Will stop with the yelling.

Principal Bump: Will you two be Quiet We are trying to cut this abomination.

Boscha: Wait, Principal Bump!

(Principal Bump, Willow, Luz, Amity, and Skara Look at June, Lucy, Boscha, and Gus.)

Boscha: Me and My Friend's Want to Tell something.

Principal Bump: (Confused.) What is it Boscha!

Boscha: Well All We just wanna say is NOW!

(Boscha, June, Lucy, throw their Potion's on the floor and Smash it, to make a smoke scream, and Gus knocks over three abomination pots. The goo spills together, and the formed abominations stand.)

(The three abomination's Walking to Principal Bump, But Skara uses her Harp she plays it and Magic zap the three Abomination's, Skara Turn around Angry at her Ex-Best Friend Boscha and New friend's June and Lucy.)

(Gus knew this would Happen, So He Warn's June, Lucy, Boscha, Luz and Willow, to run out of the classroom.)

Gus: Run!

(June, Boscha, Lucy, Willow and Luz running out of the Classroom.)

(Skara saw June Holding Boscha Hand, and she got so angry.)

Skara: Gasp! GRRRRRRRRRRR. (Skara's face turns Red.) AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That Traitor Ex-Best Friend Double Crosser.

Amity Blight: (in her thoughts.) Wow That New Girl, June really did Chance Boscha, from a bad girl to a kind and sweet girl. I'm So Proud her for unlocking her kindness. I think that June and Boscha are the Perfect Couples, (Amity Blight Smile's.) Boscha Found The Perfect Girlfriend. I WIsh I had a girlfriend. (Amity Blushes Red.)

Skara: (Off Screen.) Amity: What are you Thinking about?

(Amity Stop Daydreaming and turn around to see Skara with a Confused Look on her face.)

Amity Blight: ( nervous.) Oh Sorry! Skara, I was Just Thinking about Something... (Laughing Nervous.) I Only Say That...

(Amity Point at The Exit Where June, Lucy, Boscha, Willow, and Luz Escape.)

Amity Blight: (Angry.) They're getting away!

Principal Bump: No, the intruder's won't get far.

(He approaches a wall and traces a large spell circle, then slams the wall in the center of it. Red light forms patterns on the walls and floor, spreading from the spell circle. Cut to June Lucy, Boscha Willow and Luz running through the halls, The Five girl's panting as they stop at a corner.)

Luz: This is all my fault, Guy's. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like.

June: (Laughing.) Luz, Being in this school is the best thing ever in our lives, and We become Friends with Boscha, The Team Captain of the Grudgby Team. (June is still holding Boscha Hand.) and We both fall in love.

(June and Boscha Face Blush Red and they both smile.)

Lucy: It's true I was there, it was wonderful.

(Lucy Boscha and June Laugh a little bit.)

Boscha: It's True! I'm not a bully anymore thanks to my little sunshine here.

(June kissed Boscha on her cheek which made her happy.)

Willow Park: Well, So What about you Luz, how do you like it?

Luz: It's lovely, actually.

(June, Boscha, Willow, Luz, giggle.) (Except for Lucy.)

Willow Park: Okay, we should get out of here before—

(The red light patterns converge on the walls. When they reach a doorway, a red shield blocks it off. Several more doorways are blocked off, the patterns taking over the school.)

Boscha: ...Bump seals us in.

June: Uh-oh what are we going to do guy's?

(Boscha look over to the central atrium,)

Boscha: Guy's Look over here at the central atrium we can escape right now.

(June, Lucy, Boscha Willow and Luz reach the central atrium, but doorways are still being sealed off. Shadows fall over them. They turn and gasp. Bump is there, directing abominations toward them. They run a bit and hide behind a pillar.)

Boscha: Uh-oh now I think we are trapped!

June: (Worried.) Oh-No What are we gonna Do?

Lucy: (Monotone Voice.) I Don't Know Sis, but we need a plan?

Willow Park: Oh, this is awful. (Sinks to the ground.) I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just Half-a-Witch Willow.

Boscha: No you're not! You're Full-Witch Willow.

Luz: And you're great.

June: And You're So Amazing.

Lucy: And Wicky.

Luz: And someone once told me great witches are resourceful. (Pulls out the contents of her pockets.)

Willow Park: That's it! (Takes the slime ball.)

Luz: (Confused.) You mean that greasy slime ball?

June: No Luz, it's a seed! Aunt Eda, give it to me and Lucy as a gift.

(June and Lucy took out the Seed's from their pockets.)

Willow Park: Thank goodness you Three Girl's had it on you.

June: Yup, Now girls, let's place the seed's on the floor.

(Willow, June, and Lucy place the seed's on the floor and trace a spell circle over it.)

June/Lucy/Willow: Please grow! (Their Eyes Glow, June's Eyes Glow Gold, Lucy Eyes Glow Black and Willow's Eyes glow Green.)

(Thorny vines grow from the three seeds, reaching to the ceiling. They stab through abominations and eventually target Principal Bump, sending him to the ceiling and pinning him there. Principal Bump gasps. Vines now cover the entire atrium, curled around pillars and reaching from the bottom most floor to the absolute ceiling. Gold, Black and Pink petals fall from above, and several of the vines have flowers on them.)

Principal Bump: Remarkable. (Look to See June and Lucy with a Shocked.) Gasp! The Long Lost Princesses! The Twin Daughter's of Minerva Clawthorne as Return.

(The lights sealing off the hallways fades.)

Luz: There's the exit!

Boscha: Great, Now Let's get out of here guy's.

(June, Lucy and Willow put their seeds on the floor and follow Boscha and Luz to the exit.)

(But Amity and Skara Blocking the way the Exit.)

Amity/Skara: Not so fast!/ Not so fast! Ex-best friend.

Amity Blight: (Angry.) I'm not letting you get away so easily.

Skara: (More Very Very Mad and Angry and Looking at June, Lucy, and Boscha.) I'm not letting you two princesses and my Ex-Best Friend Who made a fool out of Me, I want my Revenge

Amity Blight: and I want my badge! Abominations, seize!

(An abomination comes from behind them. But then June's Eye's glow Golden to stop the Abomination.)

June: (Loud.) ABOMINATION'S STOP!

(The Abomination's Stop and Listen to June.)

June: Abomination's I command you to Hold Down Amity and Skara.

Amity/Skara: WHAT!

(Abomination's turn around and holding down Amity and Skara.)

Amity Blight: (Yelling.) Hey Let go of me you stupid slime ball i Command you.

Skara: (Yelling.) Let me go, Let me go, Let me go.

(June and Boscha can stand Amity and Skara yelling so they throw their sleeping potion's and put amity and skara to sleep.)

Amity Blight: (Yawning and Tired.) I'm So Tired and Sleepy, I'm ready for my nap now Mommy. (Amity falls asleep in the Abomination arm's.)

Skara: (Yawning and Tired.) Mama, can I have a cookie and warm milk please. (Skara Falls asleep as Well.)

June: (Command the Abomination's.) Abomination's I Command you to put Amity Blight and Skara to kindergarten class.

(The Two Abomination's Carry A Sleeping Amity and Skara to Kindergarten Class, Luz, Willow, Boscha, Lucy are amazing that june cab control them.)

Luz: Whoa!

Lucy: Cool!

Willow: oh-my...

Boscha: That was so amazing.

June: Thanks guy's, (June sees more abomination's come after the girl.) A Guy's.

(June Point at the rest of The abomination staggers forward. Willow traces out a large spell circle, causing vines to trap the abomination.)

Willow Park: You guys have to Get outta here!

Boscha: Willow is Right you three have to GO!

June: (Worried.) No We Can't Leave you two here, Pinky I...

(June Hugged Boscha.)

June: I LOVE YOU! Boscha.

(Boscha, Hugged June back with a smile on her face.)

Boscha: I Love you too My Little Sunshine, But You, your sister Lucy and your friend luz have to Go.

Willow Park: She's Right, Me and Boscha may get detention, but you'll get dissected.

(The abominations from before melt through the vines, reforming and staggering toward the girls.)

Willow Park/Boscha: So go!

(She waves a hand, summoning three vines to carry June, Lucy and Luz over the abomination and out the door. The door slams after the vines retreat.)

June: Boscha, (Banging at the Door.) Boscha, BOSCHA! (Crying.) (Sighs.) What are Going to do? I hope we can Save them.

(Luz and Lucy Put their hands on June's Sholder's.)

Luz: June, We can't save Them right now.

Lucy: Luz is Right, Sis But I know someone who can! Let's go and get Aunt Eda to Help us.

(June Stop Crying and Smile, Nodded Yes.)

(June, Lucy, and Luz Run's Off.)

(Cut to Eda fighting Prince Jr. It spits lava at her, which she easily dodges. She smacks it in the face with her staff, twice. It backs her toward the front door. Meanwhile, King is pushing a barrel on the roof.)

Eda: Pour the salt, now!

King: Baby boy!

(Prince Jr. looks up at King, whimpering. Then it roars.)

King: I have no son. Eat salt!

(He shoves the entire barrel full of salt into Prince Jr.'s mouth. It shivers and makes noises of protest, before shrinking back to its original size. It whimpers as it runs off.)

King: (Happy, Dances.) Yes, I did it! I'm amazing! Ahh!

(Eda catches him.)

King: (Chuckles.) You helped too. You are a good teacher.

Eda: I wish Luz and my Nieces June and Lucy thought that too.

(Eda and King hear June, Lucy, and Luz voice.)

June/Lucy: (Running toward them.) Aunt Eda!

Luz: (Running toward them as well.) Eda!

Eda: Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this? (June, Lucy, and Luz hug her and King.) Ugh! I never understand when you do this.

June: (June, Lucy, and Luz let go of Eda.) Oh Sorry Aunt Eda, We have a great time at School, and doing a Potion Class and Me Lucy, meet a girl with three eye's Her Name is Boscha. (Blushed Red with a smile.) and she is so cute.

Lucy: (MONOTONE Voice.) It was Spooky and Amazing.

Luz: And Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved Me and my friend's life! (Gasps.) But wait. Our New friend's.

June: (Gasp!) Oh-No, Pinky They're in danger.

(June, Lucy, Luz, Eda and King Here Willow and Boscha's Voice.)

Willow Park: Luz.

Boscha: Sunshine.

(Boscha Willow and Gus hug June, Lucy, and Luz, who happily returns it.)

Eda: Seriously, what is that?

Willow Park: You won't believe it, Guy's Everything is perfect now!

June: Huh?

Lucy: (Gasp!)

Luz: It's true. I don't believe it.

Willow Park: Principal Bump was so impressed by Our Plant Work, Me, June, and Lucy, and he's switching me to the plant magic track! Look!

(She backs away and snaps her fingers. With a glow of green magic and a twirl, her sleeves and leggings go from magenta to green.)

June: Wow Willow that's great. (June and Lucy Hugged Willow.)

Luz: (Luz Hugs Willow as Well.) Yes.

(Willow giggles.)

June: Wait, Pinky, (June, turn her head around to see her girlfriend Boscha.) What about Skara and Amity?

Boscha: Last we saw, That Amity and Skara, in Kindergarten Being Hugged by many Kids, and Skara Blames me for everything for not being a good friend. (Crying.) I Wish Skara could become friends with you June and your twin sister Lucy.

June: (Hugged her Girlfriend Boscha.) It's okay Boscha, I guess Skara was just so Angry and Upset That she thinks Skara was Just Scared that she will lose you as a friend.

Boscha: (She Hugged June Back.) I Guess you're Right My Little Sunshine, and You're the Best girlfriend ever. (June and Boscha both kiss.) Thank you June.

June: (Smile.) Your Welcome.

(Everybody said AWWWWWWWWW!)

(Except for Lucy.)

Lucy:(Monotone Voice.) Nice, Big Sister June.

Luz: Well, We can't wait to see you in action next time We sneak in. (Behind her, Willow winces.)

Gus: Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta... banned.

(He pulls out and unfurls a poster reading "BANNED" with a picture of Luz covered in abomination goo under it.)

June: (Confused.) But What about Me and my Sister Lucy are we Banned as Well?

Gus: What No Principal Hieronymus Bump saw you and your Lucy with Powerful Magic, and Bump asks us that he wants you two as new student's at Hexside School of Magic and Demonics.

June: (Gasp!) Wow! That's Great, Hey Aunt Eda! Me and My Twin Sister Lucy are going to be New Student's at Hexside!

(June and Lucy Hugged their Aunt Eda the owl lady.)

Eda: Ha Ha Ha Ha! That's My Two Favorite Nieces. Your mother will be Proud of you two.

June/Lucy: Thank you Aunt Eda!

Eda: your Welcome, June and Lucy.

(All laughing.)

Eda: Ah, baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid. (Pats the top of Luz's head.) And My two favorite Niece's is Starting their First day at Hexside just like your Mother who is my Older Sister? (Hugged June and Lucy.) Looks like I taught you three something after all.

Gus: Uh, you high five with your hands, not your head. (Luz and Eda's eyes widen as Gus smiles.)

June: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! (Looking at Boscha.) Well thank's everything Pinky you're the best girlfriend.

Boscha: (Smile and Blushes Pink on her Face.) I Also wanna thank you for being a good friend and i feel so happy for not being mean anymore, (Boscha Holding and Kiss June on her Cheek.) I Love you sunshine.

June: (June kisses her Cheek as well.) I Love you too Pinky. (June and Boscha Holding each other 's and they smile.)

Iris Out

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 11.3K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
71.4K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
44.1K 763 19
My name is Evangeline Clawthorne and I'm the wanted witch Edalyn Clawthorne's daughter, yeah it doesn't look as bad as it sounds honest, Eda is a gre...
37.5K 1.2K 17
(Y/n) (L/n) and her childhood friend Luz Noceda, have found themselves lost from home in the Demon Realm. While battling through demons and curses...