𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄|𝐑...

By -celestecoree

ANACAMPSEROTE (n.) something that can bring back a lost love What if the past is given a chance to change the... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Author's Note
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
A/N
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓 & 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

1K 57 22
By -celestecoree

Omniscient Pov:

Scene:

Streets of London. Hagrid, Harry, and Euphemia are walking.

Harry: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad.

Euphemia: Can we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

They go to a corner store and enter, The Leaky Cauldron.

{Music and talking}

Barkeep Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and his sister here buy their school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry and Euphemia Potter.

The pub goes silent.

"I've never seen the pub that silent." Fleamont spoke up, gaining nods of agreement from all the grown folks.

A man and woman come up; the man shakes Harry's hand while the woman shakes Euphemia's hand.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back.

Woman: Ms.Potter, it is such an honor to meet you.

A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well, then shakes Euphemia's hand.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Mr. and Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you two at last.

Euphemia just nods with a weird smile on her face while her brother looked beyond confused.

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is PROFESSOR QUIRRELL.

Quirrell: Harry A-and Euphemia P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

"h-h-harry." Barty mocked earning laughs from the usual cold and 'stuck up' Slytherins much to everyone else in the hall surprise; Regulus, however, watched the screen in wonder.

"The stutter is fake," he said, making everyone turn to him. "How do you know?" Lily asked him, "Just watch; you'll see." Mia jumped in, making everyone look at her, but then turned back towards the screen.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Euphemia, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"You cannot be serious. HIM? the DADA teacher?" A random 5th year Slytherin said with a scoff, "You're right, mate, he's not Sirius, I am." You can guess who said that, earning groans from everyone in the hall while the marauders just laughed.

Euphemia raises her eyebrow at the fake stutter, wondering what this man wanted with her and her brother, while Harry hasn't a clue at all.

"You knew?" Harry asked his older sister in 3 minutes. "Of course I knew," she said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, why didn't you bloody say something?" Ron asked, "She/I did," Her and Reggie replied at the same time, then turned back to the screen, not saying anything else, gaining looks of confusion from everyone that was watching.

Harry: Oh, nice to meet you. {Puts out hand. Quirrell refuses}

Euphemia: yeah..nice to meet you

Quirrell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh.

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh.

Harry & Euphemia: Good-bye.

The three leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

Hagrid: See, Harry, Euphemia, you're both famous!

Harry: But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?

Hagrid: I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry. {Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street.}

Welcome, Harry, Euphemia, to Diagon Alley.

Harry grins broadly while Euphemia is bouncing in excitement as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.

Hagrid: Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry.

Harry is amazed like his sister as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.

Boy: It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, its the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet.

"NIMBUS 2000?!?" Questioned all the quidditch lovers, all looking equally ecstatic while Mia and Harry looked smug.

Euphemia: cool! i want one!

"My Bambi is taking after me!" James said, falling into Sirius, while Lily rolled her eyes, mumbling under breath something along the lines of that's not a good thing, not that he heard.

She was looking in between the boys at the broom but turns around and sees Hagrid and her brother still walking. She goes to leave but turns back to look at the broom, then grins and catches up with them.

Harry: But, Hagrid, how are we to pay for all this? we haven't any money.

Euphemia scoffed, turning her nose in
the air. "Haven't any money? What nonsense." "Mum, didn't you say to always be humble?" Euphemia turned red at her son's statement and kept her mouth shut while Fleamont was holding his laugh in, earning a glare from his wife.

Hagrid: Well there's your money, Harry. Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts.

Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working.

Harry: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are those things?

Hagrid: They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me.

As Harry stays close to Hagrid, Euphemia can't help but bow at all the goblins; they passed only because it felt right.

"Why are you bowing to them?" A genuinely curious first-year Hufflepuff asked, "I believe that you should respect the goblins, seeing as they manage your money." The red head replied, smiling at the Hufflepuff, then turning back to the screen.

Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin in it.

Hagrid: Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Euphemia Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

The goblin looks up.

Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter and Ms Euphemia Potter have their key?

Hagrid: Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. Here's the little devil. Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which. {Hands Goblin letter wrapped in string.}

A fourth-year Gryffindor grinned and turned to Hagrid. "Way to be subtle, Hagrid." The said half-giant just blushed.

Goblin: Very well.

                            Scene:

Racing down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, a goblin, GRIPHOOK, clambers out.

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. {Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walks to the vault} Key please. {Hagrid hands him the key and he unlocks it}

The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Harry, and Euphemia are amazed.

Gasps are heard from the half-borns and the muggle-borns some of them couldn't imagine ever having this much money. While some pure bloods the blacks just sneered, and thought that was nothing compared to what they had.

Euphemia: Wow!

Hagrid: Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you two with nothing, now didja?

They continue on through the cavern.

Griphook: Vault 713.

Harry & Euphemia: What's in there, Hagrid?

"I hate it when you guys do that. Fred and George do it too." Ron huffed out only to get a "Do what?" From both sets of twins at the same time, making him and a couple others shudder.

Hagrid: Can't tell you guys. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret.

Griphook: Stand back. {Slides finger down the door. Clank. Clank. The vault opens to expose a small white stone package. Hagrid hurries in and scoops it up. The eerie light it was shining with disappears.}

Hagrid: Best not mention this to anyone, Euphemia, Harry.

They both nodded, but you could tell through their eyes that they were still curious.

"Please don't be like your father." Euphemia and Lily said at the same time they turned and looked at each other and nodded, "Too late!" They both replied rather gleefully, making Lily groan and Euphemia looked up like she was praying to Merlin or even Hecate.

Scene:

Outside in the street, walking.

Harry: I still need...a wand.

Euphemia: You're not the only haz.

Hagrid: A wand? Well, you'll lot want Ollivanders. No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long.

"They're getting their wands, lily-flower," a giddy James said to his red head, who smiled at him and nodded. "Padfoot, Moony, Wormtail she smiled at me! She really smiled at me."

Harry goes into the store with his sister following him, quietly. they both look around. There are shelves of wands, but no people.

Harry: {Softly} Hello? Hello?

Euphemia: Be louder than that.

There is a thunk. A man appears on a ladder and looks at the twins. He smiles.

Ollivander: I wondered when I'd be seeing you both, Mr. Potter and Ms. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands; who's first?

A first year spoke up "Ollivander makes me feel uneas-" "Shhh! my mini me's are getting their wand."

Euphemia pushes her brother softly, signifying him to go first.

{Picks a wand} Ah. Here we are. {Harry holds it but just stands} Well, give it a wave.

Harry: Oh! {waves.}

All the shelves come crashing down. Harry jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter while his sister giggles quietly behind him.

Ollivander: Apparently not. {Gets another wand.} Perhaps this. {Harry waves at a vase, which blows apart.} No, no, definitely not! No matter...{gets a wand} I wonder. {Hands wand to Harry. Harry glows under it.} Curious, very curious.

Euphemia looked at the man with a raised eyebrow, something she had been doing all day today.

Harry: Sorry, but what's curious?

Ollivander: I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand gave one other feather, just one. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar. {Points to scar}

Harry: And...who owned that wand?

Ollivander: Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things...terrible, yes, but great. {Hands Harry his wand.}

"You have the same wand as the dark lord?" A random Slytherin asked, gaining only a nod from the boy.

Harry just nodded. He looked a little frightened of the man, but nonetheless, he stepped back and let his sister go.

Ollivander: Now Ms.Potter it's your turn {gets a wand and hands it to her}

Euphemia gives the wand a wave, only for some of the wands on the shelf to fall. She just places the wand down and looks at Ollivander.

Ollivander: Not that one, then, dear {grabs another wand} here, try it.

Euphemia gives the new wand a wave, but when she hears a glass in the back of the shop break, she hurries and puts the wand down, smiling sheepishly.

Ollivander: Hm. {grabs a new wand} how about this one.

Euphemia takes the wand, and as soon as she grabs it, she gets this warm feeling and knows immediately that this wand belongs to her as she smiles.

Ollivander:  Laurel wood, dragon heartstring, 13 inches exactly, rigid flexibility What a strong wand you have there, Ms. Potter, and I'm sure you'll do great with this wand.

Euphemia just beams at him and nods..

James looked smug. "Merlin, did you guys hear that? My kids will be powerful." "OUR kids potter."

There is a knock on the window.

Hagrid: Harry! Euphemia! Happy birthday! {Has a snowy owl and a black owl in a cage which hoots and the other just stares.}

Harry: Wow.

Euphemia: Cool! Thank you haggy!

Scene:

Later, eating supper. The three, Hagrid, Euphemia, and Harry, are at a long table, eating soup.

Hagrid: You both all right, Harry, Euphemia? You seem very quiet.

Harry: He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave us these. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.

Hagrid: {Sighs and pushes bowl away} First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

Harry: Maybe if you wrote it down?

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. His name was Voldemort.

Harry: Voldemort?

Euphemia, who had surprisingly been quiet this whole time, finally spoke up.

Euphemia: That's the stupidest name I've ever heard. There's no reason to be scared of someone with the name Voldemort.

Hagrid: Shh!!

{Harry looks around while Euphemia looked unimpressed}

Euphemia: Fine, i'll just call the bloke voldy then.

The hall was shocked that she wasn't scared. "Only you," a bleached blonde boy spoke up with a sigh, only earning a laugh from the girl along with Blaise and Theodore.

A flashback ensues, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harry, and Euphemia dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. {Harrys mother, LILY, screams as she is killed by Voldemorts wand} Nobody...not one. Except you two. {close-up of a crying baby Harry and a confused baby Euphemia.}

Lily was crying, and her friends were hugging her. She wasn't expecting to see herself get killed, and James was just quiet, which surprised everyone, but Mia just thought he might be in shock while Sirius was no better, and Remus, and Peter were looking down. They had lost their best friend.

Euphemia was holding her husband's hand, silently crying that her first and only son was dead. Fleamont didn't know how to feel at the moment, so he stuck to comforting his wife of many years.

Harry: Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?

Euphemia: Hey! he tried to kill me too y'know.

Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on on both your forehead; A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that.

Harry: What happened to Vo-...to You-Know-Who?

Hagrid: Some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you two stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everbody knows your name. You're the boy and girl who
lived.

Harry scoffed, "I really hate that name." "Yeah, imagine being famous for not dying while your parents did." His red-headed sister replied with a roll of her eyes.

༄༄༄༄༄

Should I post another WTM story? I'm not sure.

I'm also sorry this took so long. This chapter was kind of long for me, so

I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
117K 3.2K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
22.1K 774 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
2.3M 79.4K 42
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Harry Potter Fanfiction reading list! -- When your mind is all you can trust, what happens when your memorie...