SPECTER [Ghost FanFiction 18+]

By lunaofart

Ghost FanFiction After a great loss for Emilia, she is forced out of the reality she knew for her safety - sa... More

Welcome
I| Death
II| Was
III| Crystal
IV| Ease into it
VI| Shattered pieces
VII| Severed
VIII| Allowed
IX| The game is all a game
X| It felt so good

V| Bananas and peaches and grapefruit

53 2 3
By lunaofart

[Emilia Soranzo]

A groan escaped my lips as I shifted on my place, keeping my eyes closed. My left arm tried to slither under my pillow, but it felt weird; I opened my eyes to find myself asleep on Ghost's lap.

I looked up at him and I could see his eyes were closed. Judging by the natural light that made it through the curtains, it was still the middle of the night.

"Ghost?" Just as my hand touched his chest, his hand went for my wrist, though he didn't hurt me, he just gently squeezed it. "Aren't you uncomfortable?"

Ghost groaned as he shook his head "Go back to sleep, Emi," he said in a raspier voice than usual.

"I'm cold," I said, as my legs balled up close to my chest.

Ghost opened his eyes and reached to his right, from where he got a blanket — I assume there was a basket with some beside the sofa.

"Here," he covered me with it and gently started playing with the hair above my uncovered ear "go back to sleep."

"Are you sure you're not uncomfortable?" I asked once again, just to make sure.

"Cross my heart," he used my hand he had in his to draw an X on his chest.

I hummed "Okay."

Ghost groaned once again as he rested one of my hands just above his heart, and I could feel the calm thump against my palm. With his other hand he continued to gently caress my hair, and it felt amazing; it quickly led to another deep slumber.

The next time I woke up, I was in bed. The blue light of the morning barely made it through the curtains. Outside I heard some thumps and groans — they must be training.

I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes "You cheat!" Soap complained "You always cheat, Lt!"

I jumped out of bed and made my way outside to the common area. Seems as if Ghost and Soap were sparing.

Ghost glanced over his shoulder "I don't cheat, I just win and you lose."

Soap smiled at me "Morning, did you sleep well?"

I nodded "Yeah, going for a walk helped me," my eyes followed Ghost as he made his way to the kitchen. "How did you guys sleep?"

John and Soap both replied: "Fine," at the same time.

"You?" Soap asked with a grin.

"Great too," I glanced at Ghost as he was pulling things out of the fridge. "What are we having to breakfast?" I went back to looking at Soap and Price.

"Full English breakfast," Ghost replied.

"Perfect, can I help with anything?" I asked, approaching the kitchen.

The tall Mancunian shook his head "I would rather you didn't."

"Why? You think the brat can't cook?" I asked with a giggle.

Ghost shook his head "I just don't want you to get in my way."

My eyebrow arched "Someone woke up an arsehole."

"That's just my Northern charm," he replied, didn't see fit to look at me even.

"One more reason to not like Northerners," I replied, watching as he poured olive oil into a skillet.

Ghost scoffed "Posh wanker."

I rolled my eyes "Are you bitter because you've never been able to get posh cunt?"

He looked at me, seemed surprised by my language "You have a pouty mouth."

"One that will never do anything for you," I walked away with a smirk.

"You wish your mouth could do anything for me!" He shouted.

I tried not to laugh — he's ridiculous and apparently bipolar; yesterday he was warm and kind, and now he's just a prick.

"I don't like to put dirty things in my mouth anyway!" I shouted back before slamming the door of my bedroom shut.

After our bickering the day before yesterday, I won't allow him to get on my nerves, I'll just laugh and get on his nerves. If he wants to be a twat, I can do it twice over and with a posh accent.

I took a quick shower and when I came out, in a bathrobe, Ghost was lying on my bed, peeling an apple with one of his knives.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I knelt in front of the suitcases to look for clothes to wear.

"Is that how you show your anger? By sighing annoyingly loud?" He asked in a sly tone.

I simply ignored him and pulled out a pair of jeans, a turtleneck sweater, a pair of socks and for shoes I'll wear the same boots as yesterday.

"You need to get out so I can change," I told, getting up with the clothes in my hands.

Ghost just continued to peel his apple "I'm quite comfortable here, thank you."

My eyebrow raised "Fine," I walked over to the little sitting area and threw my clothes to the sofa. I stood giving him my back and took the bathrobe off — I already have panties on, well a thong.

"You have a thing for thongs?" I reached for my Loro Piana sweater and slipped it on. "Or watching Posh girls naked gets you off?" I looked over my shoulder and caught him looking, which doesn't bother me — he must be looking at my tramp stamp.

"Either, both," he replied, unbothered.

I turned around, still no jeans on "So you like to fuck what you hate?"

"I have issues, what can I say?" His eyes traveled down my torso until they fell on my navy blue lace thong with a tiny white bow at the front. "Trimmed bush? Your boyfriend seems like the kind of guy who likes a clean shave."

I giggled — he's ridiculous "He was, until he found me," on the bed I spotted a tray with breakfast in it. "Is that mine?" I pointed at the tray.

Ghost nodded, still looking at my legs "Yeah."

I crawled onto the bed and sat on my heels in front of the tray; he followed me with his eyes, had to stop peeling his apple.

"I feel like you're a spanker," I commented as my fork scooped some beans onto the toast.

He chuckled, his hand raised to his chin to pull the balaclava up just a bit above his nose — he has a beard and full lips, with a heavier lower lip; just as I imagined.

"You would love to know," he took a bite off his apple, and some of the juice trickled down his chin. "I feel like you like being choked, you just beg for it, don't you?"

I grinned — his attempts to make me blush will not work "You'll never know, Sir."

He looked away for a second and I could see his jaw tense — he likes being called 'Sir' "Would Carson be angry if he knew you were half-naked in front of another man?"

I shrugged, licking my lips "In summer he loves taking me to nude beaches, so I highly doubt it, Sir."

Ghost cleared his throat, glancing at my thighs "Does he like looking at your tramp stamp when he fucks you from behind?"

He's bold and blunt and it's so funny.

"I bet you would," I took a bite off my toast and moaned in quite the sexual manner, just to make him squirm. "Mhh, fuck," I licked the tip of my thumb as he watched "it's so good, Sir."

Ghost immediately got up and left the bedroom, making me giggle.

"Bloody twat," I took a sip of the orange juice on my tray. If he thinks he can win this game, he should think twice. It's just funny, because just a little skin and some fake moans upset him or got him going, maybe he took off to have a wank; I wouldn't blame him.

As soon as I finished my breakfast, I jumped into my jeans to take the tray outside. Only Soap and John were outside, they were playing a card game.

"Where's the ray of sunshine?" I casually asked, leaving the tray beside the stove.

"He went into town," John replied, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Did something happen? He looked...upset." John looked doubtful of his statement.

I grinned "No, not at all, we just had a chat about my fiancé."

John nodded, still looking doubtful but now of me "All right then."

My feet took me to the living room "So, when do you think I could contact him? I know it's only been a couple of days, but I just feel guilty for keeping him in the dark."

John placed down his cards, letting Soap see his hand "You are letting me win?" The Scott complained with a scowl.

John chuckled "I had to after you've lost five times in a row." Then he looked back at me "I'll have a secure line ready for you tomorrow, okay?"

My heart thumped in my chest "Thank you, John. And what about my father? How is he?"

"Sorting things out so you can go back home," he confidently replied. "If all goes well, you will be back home in a week or so."

The thought of going back home excited me, even if it meant going back to a place where my mother isn't, to a reality where she doesn't exist anymore. At least I'll be surrounded by everything she loved.

"So, does Ghost have a significant other?" I inquired, leaning back on the sofa as Soap shuffled the deck of cards.

Soap immediately started laughing and John just raised an eyebrow.

"He doesn't, not at the moment," John replied.

I hummed "So you're a witness that he is able to love?"

"Oh, he loves," John assured "and when he does he does it quite deeply — one could see it as unhealthy, but he's willing to do anything and everything for the people he loves."

Soap nodded "I've never seen him in love, but I've—"

The front door opened and in came Ghost with some groceries. Instead of the balaclava he was wearing his beanie, sunglasses and scarf to hide his face.

"More apples to peal?" I looked over my shoulder as he left the bags on the round table.

"I brought peaches and grapefruit, which I rather prefer," he replied, pulling out the supplies he bought. "You like bananas, right?"

My eyebrow raised at the 10 plus bananas he bought "Only the shape — it's quite pretty."

"Pretty," he mimicked my accent. "Do you only think about how things look? I would argue it's more important how they make you feel."

I hummed, leaning on the kitchen counter with crossed arms "I do enjoy how things make me feel, mainly things that look like bananas. Do you enjoy things that grip you tightly?"

Ghost chuckled "I do, those are my favourite things."

My hand raised to the height of his face, with the intention of removing his scarf, but he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

My eyes flickered to his hand on my wrist and then back to his hand "Always a firm grip."

"It would be good for us all if I gripped other places," he replied with a deep chuckle. "There's much you should learn, Emi."

I hummed with a cheeky smile "And are you going to teach me? You don't have what it takes."

Ghost chuckled once again as he let go off my hand "If you try to uncover my face again, I'll break your arm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
629 6 10
You recently joined task force 141 struggling to make friends due to anxiety,you struggle with socialising and have been struggling to sleep a-lot, y...
145K 5.1K 113
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
16.3K 494 52
The resilience of the human body and mind had always amazed you. The fragility of the human body and mind had always terrified you. Bones is a quiet...