Treat me like a Queen |Hotd ×...

By NaestheticGolden

Renaessa Targaryen the daughter of Rhaenrya and someone else was killed by Aegon Targaryen after he sexually... More

Prologue
Season one
Support
I always be by your side
Something to say (don't skip)
Act: 2

Cost or save his life

1.3K 34 2
By NaestheticGolden

ELSEWHERE:

(In a dirty, musky chamber, Nostradamus and Catherine have gathered around a plethora of different herbs. He presents her with something in a metal tin)

"That's disgusting." Catherine said after taking a whiff of it. "Where she puts it, he won't smell it. Unless he's a very good husband." Nostradamus said.

"Just like Aegon." Helaena whispered.

(Nostradamus breaks out in a wide grin)

"Imagine that." Catherine said. "You do want Elisabeth to bear sons." Nostradamus read Catherine like a book. "Oh, as soon as possible. Or what is a wife's value? But what about my son Francis? What do your visions say about his future? Tell me, Nostradamus, what have you seen?" Catherine said more frightening for Francis.

"She only scared for her son then daughter? I would ask if she would care if her child dies of childbirth." Rhaena said as he twin agreed. That alone bring bad memories to Daemon.

"I've had fleeting images, but as yet, their meaning is unclear. Perhaps if you were more specific about your concerns." Nostradamus said. "Well, will he love her? Will she love him? How do I control a daughter-in-law who's a queen in her own right?" Catherine said clearly bothered by Mary.

"That's the thing. She cannot control everyone my daughter is a strong woman and she will not fall for that." Rhaenrya said confidently. "How would you know she is those things?" Alicent asked. "Don't question her." Daemon said to Alicent.

"Is that what bothers you? Her power? Mm. Or the fact that she's young and pretty?" Nostradamus said knowing how King Henry is. "I've just had a vision. I see you, beheaded, at my command. Said with gratitude for the secrets we share." Catherine tease him with a little truth behind it.

"Always so quick to behead people." Aemond said rolling his eyes.

"Be patient. Answers will come." Nostradamus only said back.

(MEANWHILE: Outside and inside the castle, people have gathered around, awaiting Mary's arrival. Horses can be heard, trumpets are playing)

"There she comes." A lady said.

Rhaenrya eyes lit up.

(The royal family all walk outside to greet her, including Francis, who urges Bash to come with him. Henry is joined by his mistress, Diane. Outside, two carriages pull up; one with Mary and another with her ladies-in-waiting)

"There's Mary." Aylee said stepping out of the carriage.

(The carriage carrying Mary finally pulls up and comes to a stop. A gentleman offers her a hand getting out, she takes it and her ladies rush over to her. First, they bow to her and then they all hug)

"Mary! We missed you so much!" The girls said laughing happily. "Oh, Kenna, Greer, Lola, I'm so happy to see you." Mary said as she smile at each of them. "Aylee, we're all together again." Mary said to Aylee.

"Aww." Is what some of the Blacks said while the greens was looking on.

(After greeting the girls, Mary looks over to see the royal family looking on)

"Oh, Mary, your hair. Didn't the nuns teach you anything?" Greer asked trying to fix Mary's hair.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Luke asked as everyone said not them.

(They all giggle)

"Oh, Greer, those can't all be clothes." Mary said looking over to see all the trunks that are being unloaded. "There's jewelry and silver, too. I'm making up in volume for what I lack in station, I suppose." Greer responded. "Here they come!" Aylee said on high alert.

"Here who come?" Jace asked. "The King and Queen." Helaena said softly.

(A trumpet blows one last time; the royal family heads down the by-stander filled walkway)

"His Royal Highness: King Henry II." The announcer said. "There's the king!" One of the girls said. "That's King Henry, but is that Catherine?" Mary asked confused. "No. They're still waiting on her. That's Diane de Portiers, the king's mistress." Kenna answered Mary.

"Mistress!" Otto shouted. He would be damn if Viserys had a mistress behind Alicent back it would make his plan go bad or is it?

"So the rumors are true." Greer said. "Unlike her, you'll have no trouble finding husbands here." Lola said with a smile. "We'll certainly enjoy the hunt." Kenna said.

"What about you? Oh, don't tell me. It's about that boy from Aberdeen." Kenna said to Lola. "Colin said he'd wait for me." Lola said fastly. "Till when? We might never be back on Scottish soil, not if it all works out and Mary reigns here." Greer said like it was obvious.

"A Queen marrying a prince." Otto asked with a smirk. "I would wipe that smirk off your face if you know what's better for you." Daemon warned Otto.

"What do you mean, 'if'?" Aylee asked confused. "Make no mistake, we're here now to get our young queen in the game. Alliances can shift. Before they do, Mary needs to win the prince's heart." Greer said with determination.

"She got this!" Rhaenrya said in encouragement.

(Bash begins walking toward Mary and the girls. Kenna rushes over to Mary)

"Is that Francis? He's gorgeous." Kenna gushes about Bash who she think is Francis. "No, that's not Francis. I know it isn't." Mary shut down Kenna. "Then that must be Sebastian, the king's bastard, Diane's son. I hear the king favors him." Kenna said forgetting what she said earlier.

"You know he is handsome tho." Baela said as her twin once again agree. "He be looking HOT!" Luke said out loud.

(Fanfare plays, as the Queen approaches them, bystanders bow to their knees)

"Her Majesty: Queen Catherine!" The guard announced.

Otto looked disgusted.

(Francis then walks to meet Mary)

"I don't believe it." Mary said smiling at Francis. "Your Grace." Francis said bowing to Mary. "No, call me Mary, please." Mary pleaded. "Francis." Francis said. "The castle seems bigger. Is that possible? And you, too, of course." Mary said nervously.

"She nervous.... it's adorable!" Alicent said. "She is." Rhaenrya agreed with Alicent.

(Mary's ladies snicker at her from behind)

"Is that such a surprise?" Francis asked a little rudely. "No. Especially since your legs were always longer than mine. You know, I hated that when we were young-- I was always chasing after you-- but, now...uh...now it suits you." Mary tried to compliment Francis.

"He did not have to be rude." Luke said. "It's a way to prove his in control." Jace said to his younger brother.

(Francis makes a slight gesture toward Mary and they walk away together)

"What is it? You've had a vision." Catherine asked Nostradamus. "It's clear now. I saw your son's future -- his union with Mary." Nostradamus said a Catherine eyes widened.

Rhaenrya was hopeful that it wasn't nothing that bad.

"Well, say it." Catherine hurried Nostradamus. "She will either cost or save Francis life." Nostradamus said.

Rhaenrya eyes widened in shock and in tears. Her baby wouldn't do this bad right? "That's why she should have stayed dead." Otto said as Rhaenrya zoomed out on him.

She didn't know what her body was doing only to know she was harming Otto and it brings her satisfaction. "DON'T. YOU. EVER. SAY. THAT. AGAIN!" Rhaenrya yelled as she was punching Otto in the face.

Daemon had got Rhaenrya off of Otto even though he liked this side of Rhaenrya.  "Okay calm down y'all. Damn you are some free entertainment." I said looking at the scene.

(Catherine slinks back quietly, unsure of what to say)

"....." It was silent. "Take my father to the maester he needs to be checked." Alicent demanded as her father was taking off.

"You okay." Daemon whispered to Rhaenrya. "Yes. It felt good punching Otto I just want to do that again, and again." Rhaenrya said as Daemon shook his head.

"We all want to kill Otto Rhaenrya." Daemon said as the screen started again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...