NOOR

By Balkeesatu

Noor and Asad A heartwarming love story of love and devotion. ✨'Will you marry me Noor Jameel?' ~~... More

Preview
[1]✨
[2]✨
[3]✨
[4]✨
[5]✨
[6]✨
[7]✨
[8]✨
[9]✨
[10]✨
[11]✨
[12]✨
[13]✨
[14]✨
[15] ✨
[16]✨
[17]
{18}✨
{19}✨
{20}✨
{21}✨
{22}✨
{23}✨
(26)✨
(27)✨
(28)✨
(29)✨
(30)✨
(31)✨
{32}✨
(33)✨
(34)✨
(35)✨
A/N
(36)✨
(37)✨
{41}✨
{42}✨
(38)✨
{39}✨
{40}✨
{43}✨
New Book alert!!!
Another new work!!

{44}✨

794 52 22
By Balkeesatu

**~**~**~**~**~**

"Well done Jasrah dear!" Noor stroke her best friend's hair whose forehead was covered in sweat.

She turned to the nurse and carefully collect the baby which was wrapped, her eyes instantly fall on the baby who happened to be her carbon copy, eyes widened, how could her brother and best friend gave birth to someone just like her?

She beamed as the baby's little finger held her finger, giggling, she looked at Yaya Mansour.

"Yaya this is seriously and undoubtedly another version of me!" Her happiness was beyond explanation.

"Welcome to world younger Noor, my baby, Aunty Noor loved you since before you were born, and she even love you more the moment she held you!" Jasrah looked at Mansour and painfully smile, praying for her best friend in the way.

Five and a half years of her marriage and she already gave birth to her second child, her prayers was for her Noor to have a baby bump one day. And she knew, their unanswered prayers will be answered one day, the day will surely come.

After the mother and the baby was arranged neatly, Waheeda came in along with the family.

Asad was relieved his Noor had been engaged in an happy occasion, after the heartbreak she experienced.
She was happy and he couldn't asked for more, he really wants what she wants, but what can he do but pray?

Prayer, was the only solution, one day, their dreams will be achieved, prayers will be answer, and happiness will bloom, his family of two will be added.

In Sha Allah.

Seven days later, on the very seventh day, Jasrah called Noor and tell her that the new baby was named NOOR.

The baby who was already been loved by Asad; who always went to Jasrah's house three times a day, was loved and cherished by Asad as well as Noor.

Since before the seventh day, Asad ordered different varieties of clothes, toys, pampers, baby's nutrition and many other things, when he found out the baby was named Noor, he danced making Noor to laughed happily, he swirled around her singing a song she can never comprehend while dancing, Asad continue to dance as he saw how Noor laughed, happily while smacking her head at his silliness.

He took his phone. "I'll ordered my naming ceremony gift, Yaya Mansour is the best." He thumbed up, and Noor nod her head, she quickly grabbed the phone and looked at him, strictly.

"No more orders, that clothes you sent will be enough for Baby Noor up until she turn five years," the look Asad was giving her made her smile. "Be a good boy and stop the order, dance for your big Noor if you're that happy." Noor said, giving him her puppy eyes. Without saying a word, Asad pecked her lips, situating his hands on her shoulders.

He pecked her lips again, "I can never resist your cuteness my baby." Noor rolled her eyes, seductively.

Later, Noor's in-laws accompanied her to Jasrah's naming ceremony. It was a grand celebration as family and friends came together to celebrate the arrival of a beautiful baby Noor.

The next day the Hamood's wake up with the news of Balkees's Labour, they quickly took her to the hospital, they were nervous and anxious as she had a long labour.

from minutes to hours, Balkees spent 10 hours in labour, with Allah's help, she finally gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

They were all happy after being nervous for hours, the room was filled with the family, congratulating her for her brave achievement.

"Rayhana and Noor, you guys should have something on your stomach, you haven't had anything." Balkees's mom mouthed, after she gestured for her youngest daughter to served both the sisters.

They were served, Malika eyed how Noor was eating vigorously, she end the plate and asked for more, which was unlike her.
Remembering what Noor told her earlier, she removed the thought, praying for what she was suspecting to occur.

Life go on. Days to week, weeks to months, hope and prayer was what Noor and Asad were doing, by now Noor had stopped all pregnancy test, as always, she took all her problems to her lord, since he is the Raheem.

One fateful Monday, Noor returned from work, after she greet her sisters, nephew and niece, who were happy to see her, she retired to their part, without removing her clothes, she lay on one of the couch, a second later, sleep took her.

She was fast asleep for hours until Asad came back, tapping her to wake her up, wondering how she was lately very addicted to sleep.

The next thing Asad received was a glare from his beloved, she pout her lips and change her direction. Asad quickly hold her.

"You haven't pray your ASR prayer partner!" After so much trying, Noor managed to wake up and pray.

Her days continue, with sleep always in her eyes, Balkees who was now the eldest of the sisters because Malika, Ameen and Hajiya were gone for Umrah realized the changes in Noor.

She looked at Noor who was yawning on the lunch table and she couldn't help but bring her thoughts out.

"I think you're pregnant Noor, this sleeping isn't your thing." Balkees said looking at Noor, both Noor and Asad looked at each other, expressionless.

"I don't think so sister, i think it's due to work, i had been busy lately." Noor mouth, her focus on her food.

Balkees nod, but still sure of her assumptions, she wish mother was around to confirm her doubt.

Later she knocked on Asad and Noor's parts, it was quite, knowing the husband wasn't around she entered and she instantly found Noor on the couch, off course sleeping.

"Sister wake up."

"Please took the test and prove me wrong." Balkees was adamant, without saying a word Noor head to take the test.

She came back, looking at how Balkees was going back and forth. Without looking at the strip, she handed it over to Her.

"Here, i told you I'm sure it's stress." Balkees collect the strip, her sense of seeing still on Noor.

Setting them on the strip, her eyes found a bold 'Pregnant' she almost jumped on Noor and hugged her.

"I know i was right, sister in-law you're pregnant!" Those words hit Noor harder.

She's pregnant?

But she never see any sign!

May be the strip is broken!

As Noor was comprehending what happened, Balkees pressed her phone.

"Brother in-law, meet me at the hospital, something big happened." She end the call without hearing from Asad, leaving him confused.

Noor, Balkees, Rayhana and their husbands found themselves at the hospital in no time, Noor whose heart was banging in her rib cage due nervousness took all the tests, she knew may be the strip was broken, but deep down, somewhere deep in her heart she wanted it to be true, she wants Sister Balkees to be prove right.

The doctor eyed all of them, she knew the Hamood's, and she knew they had children, but the way they were all nervous and anxious about the result made her knew they're desperate, for Noor and Asad and for themselves.

"Congratulations, Mrs Asad Hamood is four weeks pregnant." Her words fall nowhere but on Asad's ears, he was still on the spot.

His heats beating rapidly.

What had he just heard?

"Doctor you mean me, Noor I'm pregnant?" Noor stand, unbelievably.

"Yes, and i think your husband is as surprised as you're!" The doctor said looking behind Noor, which made all of them to believe Asad arrived.

Noor turned to Asad, their eyes were all teary on each other, she moved her hand while Asad follow her movements, Noor gently placed her palm on her tummy, eyes still on her husband.

"pre...gnan...pregnant Partner!" Noor stammered to which Asad quickly run to her, he hugged her to him one of his hand on hers which was on her tummy, tears finally rolling from their eyes.

Asad placed a lingering kiss on her temple, the doctor and their family were giggling at the happiness the couple got in less than a minutes.

"We're Pregnant!"

"We're pregnant!"

They said in unison, still with tears, still in each other's arms and still happy for themselves.

Finally!!

The dream was achieved!

The long awaited moment had come, moments that they were looking forward to, their small family will be increase.

Indeed every hardship will definitely come to an end, just like how their hardship was now a history....

This is them; ASAD & NOOR, the story of love, that takes the test of time...

NOOR x ASAD's journey of love....

Them in each other's arms...them still in love..them whose dreams are fulfilled, them who are ready to face every challenges of their destiny together.......

Alhamdulillah,
The journey of Noor and Asad had came to end today.
Oh! I'm so happy and sad at the same time. 😞🤩
I'll took this opportunity to thank my supporters, your support kept me going throughout this wonderful journey.

Thank you, thank you guys, I'm forever grateful for your support. Word can't express how grateful and contented i felt. Your support meant so much to me, Thank you once again.

Balkeesatu love you guys with her entire heart and soul🥺😫❤️
(I can't believe I'm saying goodbye to my babies and you guys 😥)

Till another story pop in her head, stay safe, blessed and happy.

Noor
by
Balkeesatu✍️✨🥹❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 3.9K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
20.1K 1K 59
Heyy. ✌🏼Islamic story. Two broken souls are meant to be together but only Allah knows, will they heal mend their heart or completely destroy them...
70.4K 7.2K 76
Book three in the Dantata Series. Hauwa Sufyan had it all planned out: get her sister married to the love of her life, slay with the dresses she spen...
3.6K 345 34
"Noor Ayn," Hassan began, his gaze intense as he looked at me with a soft expression, "Have you ever wondered why I called you that? It's not a mere...