๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. |"๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฐ...

Por 3nriched

โ†ฌ' ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ [๐Ÿธ]: o n g o i n g [H I A T U S] โžค She is Emilia Vivian Stark. Ex-hydra assassin The... Mais

DATA LOG:
1:
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[FOUR]
[FIVE]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[TWELVE]
[THIRTEEN]
[FOURTEEN]
[FIFTEEN]
[SIXTEEN]
[SEVENTEEN]
[EIGHTEEN]
[TWENTY]
[TWENTY-ONE]
[TWENTY-TWO]
[TWENTY-THREE]
[TWENTY-FOUR]

[NINETEEN]

276 17 2
Por 3nriched

«ѳѳѳѳ»
19

Emilia

Peter had stupidly picked up an intergalactic grenade that he gave to Ned which detonated in the Washington Monument. We luckily got there in time for Spiderman to be on it.

The only way Tony will hear about this is if it's on the news...

"This past weekend Midtown's academic decathlon team defeated the country's best to win the National championship. Later that day, they also defeated death." The trip ended early because everyone almost died.

"Explosion! Sally screams. Flash scream. Everyone was screaming!" They held a segment speaking of the incident on the school broadcast announcements.

"There were purple lasers and smoke everywhere. It was ***. Just like a Bon Jovi concert." They were very enthusiastic after facing a near-life-ending experience.

"As you know we made out alive and that's the important thing...I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip...not again." I could've done an interview but I didn't because...I didn't want to.

"Thankfully no one was seriously injured. Thanks to the Spider-Man. Thank you, Spider-Man."  I swear they teach robots.

I couldn't look at the broadcast much longer because I was getting a call. I went into the teacher's lounge to see who it was and it was Tony...

"Tony,"

"Emi, nice to hear from you too," I am just now noticing that I never called him back.

"India is a wonderful place by the way. Amazing people, beautiful culture; I'll bring you one day,"

"I'm sure I've been there before..." But under different circumstances and I can vaguely remember that time.

"Didn't know that—but you wanna tell me what happened in D.C.?" He asked.

Damn. "What do you mean?"

"High school students trapped in a collapsing elevator, Spider-Man comes in and saves the day...In no association with me." I explained.

"Anyways you have a session with Dr. Raynor today right?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I plan on leaving early and heading there later," I have to find a way to keep one teenager in check while being away.

"Ok, I'll see you at home, see you."

"Uh huh," We then hung up the phone.

Now for Peter, I'll just have to send a tip to the principal about his attendance and that'll be handled. Some may think it's a bit much yet from what I've seen, he manages to get himself into trouble very often. Nonetheless, I'm sure he'll find a way out.

"Ms. Morgan?" Snapping me out of my thoughts I turn around to see Mr. Harrington. My day just can't get any more wonderful, can it?

"Uh, I just wanted to let you know that you'll be covered for today in your absence." He said awkwardly holding his coffee mug.

"Oh t-that's good, thank you for letting me know," I said hoping he wouldn't continue this conversation any further. Sadly my wish didn't come true.

"Yeah good—uh I've been wondering if you'd like to— I don't know—get some coffee later?"

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm very busy this month with...things—would you look at that, classes are starting to see you in the classroom Harrington." I hurriedly went out of the room and to wherever I was supposed to be. A long day indeed.

•••••

PETER

Today was going pretty well.

I still can't forget how Liz looked at me when I saved her from the elevator shaft. Just awesome...

Everywhere I went everyone was talking about how cool 'Spider-Man' was the other day on the field trip.

"Dude! Dude dude dude," I turn around and I see Ned walking up to me.

"What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?" He asked.

"Crazy dude," I replied cause how can it not be crazy?

"It's crazy, Should we tell anyone?" He asked.

"No,"

"Should I tell anyone?" Ned buddy you're killing me, man...

"No dude, no that's not a good idea..."

"Okay well c'mon let's go to class—" Ned began walking but then I said.

"I'm not going to class..." Ned slowly turned back towards me.

"But you're already in so much trouble for ditching the decathlon..." Okay yeah, I know that but I'm just getting closer to busting those guys.

"Dude listen I figured it out right, the wingsuit guy is stealing from damage control and what he takes from damage control, that's how he builds the weapons. So all I gotta do is catch him."

"But we have a Spanish quiz..." Some things are bigger than Spanish class.

"Ned I'm probably never gonna come back here...Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate, so when I bring this guy in—"

"Dude, you wanna be a high school dropout?" This is my chance to prove to Mr. Stark that I can be part of the team and that I don't need things like being babysat by his super cool assassin sister or something like that...

"I am so beyond high school right now," I was about to leave out the back door but then...

"Parker, my office..."

•••••

3RD PERSON POV.

While Peter earned himself a detention from an anonymous tip from a caring teacher. Emilia was attending her mandatory therapy sessions.

"Emilia," Christina said pulling out her notepad.

"Christina," Mia replied.

"How has your week been?" Christina asked.

"It's been alright," Mia said.

"Has anything new happened since we last spoke?" Being an undercover teacher watching over a teenage local superhero is her going against her benched Avengers work.

"I am partaking in volunteer work..."
Christina nodded her head in approval.

"That's good. What did you volunteer for?" Cristina questioned.

"At a high school in New York,"

"What high school?" Mia pinches herself to refrain from saying any remarks about Christina's questioning.

"Midtown," Mia answered.

"Hmm, I never took you for a kid person..." Christina said as she wrote in her book.

"I am confident in our youth," Mia said.

"Oh really? Well from what your brother told, you said you'd rather be pistol whipped than deal with a crying baby..." Christina stated staring right back at the Stark in front of her who looked at her dumbfounded.

"But I think it's very good that you're getting out there and surrounding yourself with people." Mia nodded in agreement.

"So what do you do?" Christina asked.

"Teacher assistant..." Mia said.

Christina eyes Mia for a second before shaking her head. "It's almost unbelievable how he got you to agree to this." She said as she jotted down her notes for the session.

"Groundbreaking really..." Mia mumbled.

1101 Words

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

521K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
51.7K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
19.7K 653 82
โˆผโ‹„โˆผโ‹„โˆผ โ—‹โ–โ—‹ โˆฝโ‹„โˆฝโ‹„โˆฝ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•– ๐•’๐•—๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค. ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ - ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
2.7M 76.4K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...