Sojourn : mahabharata's era

Galing kay flowersxme

Nihira, unexpectedly finds a mysterious box which teleports her into the era of mahabharata. Where is she sen... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 : Royal Palace
CHAPTER 2 : The Balcony
CHAPTER 3 : The order
CHAPTER 4 : Ashwattama
CHAPTER 5 : Ashram
CHAPTER 6 : The Pandavas
CHAPTER 7 : Duryodhan
CHAPTER 8 : Arjun
CHAPTER 9 : Karna
CHAPTER 10 : The Lake
CHAPTER 11 : The Punishment
CHAPTER 12 : Helper
CHAPTER 13 : Enemies?
CHAPTER 14 : Rain
CHAPTER 15 : Tushti
CHAPTER 16 : Sunset
CHAPTER 17 : The Boy
CHAPTER 18 : Rage
CHAPTER 19 : the unexpected
CHAPTER 20 : The Letter
CHAPTER 21 : Mathura
CHAPTER 22 : Yamuna
CHAPTER 23 : Subhadra
CHAPTER 24 : Krishna
CHAPTER 25 : Dwarka
Chapter 26 : Lover
Chapter 27 : Morning
Chapter 28 : Farewell
CHAPTER 29 : HASTINAPUR
Chapter 30 : Kalapradarshan
Chapter 31 : Radhey
Chapter 32 : Assembly
Chapter 33 : Nakul

AUTHOR'S NOTE

1.3K 49 6
Galing kay flowersxme

First of all, thank you so much for trying my story. I hope this story won't let you get bored, and if you're someone who wants to explore something historical yet modern. WELCOME!

it is a total work of fiction, all characters that I own are either imaginative or have been taken from the Epic Mahabharata.

There is no intention of hurting anyone's feelings, culture, beliefs, or sentiments. If I hurt you in any way please do let me know, so that I can correct myself accordingly.

the story revolves around a girl named Nihira, who finds a strange old box along with a map of Himachal Pradesh when she follows it she is teleported into another world, 5000 years from now in Dwapar Yuga.

She has a life there, a royal life. But she sent for higher studies into the ashram of Dronacharya where she met a group of boys Duryodhan, Dusassan, Karn and Ashwattama. She eventually falls in love with Ashwattama.

But he's a cold-hearted warrior, he has no emotion. Will he change for her? Or will she move on with another?

Board the boat of Nihira's passionate love and Ashwattama's cold-blooded heart. And karna's one sided love for Nihira.

Happy reading :)
With love
Vedika.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.2K 2.5K 32
Abandoned at birth, the son of Suryadev, Karna was raised by Radha and Adhiratha who belonged to the charioteer clan. Since he was young, he always h...
213K 9.3K 65
A thought to change the epic only for entertainment, love and a recent interest in mahabharat.
40.7K 1.1K 31
The girl who was destined to marry six men. The golden thread that would bind six brothers with love and harmony. The girl who was born from the wo...
Rashmi Galing kay sri2006

Historical Fiction

39.9K 2.2K 33
Attitude? Check. No regards for society rules? Check. Defiance? Check. Don't care policy? Double check. What could go wrong for a girl to have all t...