You still love me

By dikawrites

A magnificent royal wedding venue, its beauty shining for just a fleeting moment. It's a place where new jour... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
Chapter-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

CHAPTER- 12

189 15 3
By dikawrites

Night time.

Avni had done all the work for herself and Uranshi because Uranshi had gone to spy on that deceitful king. And now she have to give food to Siddharth because this was her last palace's work and as per the orders of the Rajmata, she will now only do the work of Siddharth and his related work.

She goes to his room but Siddharth is not there so she puts the food on the table. Then as she wants to leave, she notices Siddhartha standing half naked in just a towel who just came from a bath as having droplets of water glistening on his bare chest, his wet hair tousled and dripping, his six-pack glistens and brown hazel eyes make him even more irresistible.

Avneet's eyes do not move away from him: she forgets for a moment what he did to her. She doesn't realize when Siddhartha comes so close to her that he leans towards her and puts his lips near her ears.

Siddharth (whispers in her ears): agar Hume dhekh liya ho to ab khud ke iss khubsurat chehre ko bhi dhikha do.

(If you have seen me, then show me this beautiful face of yours too.)

Siddharth says that seductively or teasingly that despite being veiled, it was as if a current started running through her body. She quickly takes a step back.

Siddhartha: Meri pativrata patni hataiye apna ghunghat.

(My devoted wife, remove your veil.)

Avneet was shocked to see his reaction that how can someone react so simply after doing so much. He is calling her his wife..He is calling her the one with whom he did worse than his enemies..He is calling her the wife whose house he destroyed, whom he cheated.

Just as Siddharth was about to take a step forward and touch her veil, Avneet bends down. And the dagger which she had secretly kept in her sandal comes out and the bow rotates and straightens immediately Due to which her veil falls. Her dagger is right in front of Siddhartha.  

He sees her after years and mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes, once filled with love, now burn with anger. They're like fiery embers, piercing through his soul. Her lips, once soft and inviting, are now tightly pressed together, a sign of her deep resentment towards him. The hatred in her gaze is undeniable, a reflection of the pain he caused.

Siddartha: (lost in her) tum bilkul badal gyi.

(You have completely changed.)

Avneet:(hate fully) tumne badla h.

(you changed me)

As soon as Siddharth takes a step towards her, Avneet wounds him on his chest with her dagger and Siddharth smirks seeing this. Blood starts flowing from his wound.

Siddharth(smirkly): itni nafrat ..

(Such hatred ..)

Avneet: isi layak ho tum.

(You deserve this.)

Siddharth is about to take a step towards her again when Avneet points her dagger at his neck.

Avneet:(dangerously) hum maar daalenge tumhe .. ek kadam bhi aage krne ki sochna bhi mat..

(I will kill you... don't even think of taking a step forward.)

Siddhartha: maar do..

(then kill me)

His voice was completely calm as if he did not remember anything about what had happened 2 years ago. Avneet wants to find the truth in his eyes and Siddharth wants to find something else in her eyes. 

Thodi Jagah Dede Mujhe
Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main

Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaaun Main

Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaaun Main

Avneet broke eye contact after the realisation that he is not the Siddhartha with whom she had once convinced herself to love.

Siddharth: kyu ruki hu.. maar do mujhe..

(Why are you waiting.. kill me..)

Avneet: itni aasani se nahi marungi tumhe... jaise tumne humare aankho ke saamne humare maa-baba ko maara tha thik waisi hi hum tumhare aankho ke saamne tumhe barbaad kr denge.. 

(I won't kill you so easily...just like you killed my parents in front of my eyes. Just like that I will destroy you in front of your eyes.)

There was anger in her voice, there was hatred in it, but if one listened carefully, one could see her pain in that voice. The pain that she got from the loss of her loved ones, the pain that she got from the betrayal of someone close to her.

Siddhartha, seeing the sword resting in his hands, took advantage of that moment. He takes hold of her hand in which she holds the sword and carefully turns it towards her back.Due to which the sword falls and Avneet gets scared.. Siddharth starts moving towards her holding her hand in the same way and she slowly starts moving back..

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon main

Suddenly Avneet's mind goes blank due to being so close to him.. Now, with the wall behind them, both of them come very close. Avneet's other hand is on his bare chest because he has hugged her waist with his other hand and pulled her towards himself. Siddharth gets current in his body due to her touch and he starts looking towards Avneet's eyes. Avneet feels butterflies in her stomach as he comes so close to her. While Siddharth was looking at her eyes, Avneet was hiding her eyes from him so that he would not be able to see her even for a little bit of love. She wanted to remove her hand from Siddharth's bare chest, but his hand on her waist was pulling her towards himself.

She tries to free the other hand which he has twisted from his hand but is unable to do so due to Siddharth's greater physical strength. Drops of water from Siddharth's wet hair fell on her too.. her heart was running as if in a marathon. Her breathing started racing. And Siddharth just sees her struggle and tries to make eye contact with her. 

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

But due to Avneet looking away, he removed his hand from her waist and tightly pushes her back a little more with the other hand with which he has twisted her hand and he also come forward. Due to which his naked chest is getting pressed against her chest. He held her chin with his other hand and turned her head towards himself so that he could look at her. Avneet feels hard to breathe when his hot breath hits her skin and due to his efforts, she gets lost in his eyes as soon as she looks at him... For that moment it felt as if time had stopped. Avneet stops struggling...it seems as if both of them have frozen together.

Hoon besahara tere bina main
Tu jo na ho to main bhi nahin
Dekhun tujhe yaara jitni dafaa main
Tujhpe hai aata mujhko yaqeen

Siddharth: You still love me.

Avneet's whole body shivered as the chilly night breeze grazed past her body and his tone of speaking.

Avneet: Never did and never will.

Siddharth: I am not asking.. I am telling..

Sabse main juda hoke abhi
Teri rooh se jud jaaun main

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon main

His callous finger trace her forehead, slowly and headed to the outline of her face. A  laugh vented through his mouth. She feels his finger on time which are grazing her collarbone and are now threatening to move down to the open cleavage. Avneet vigorously searched for an escape from his grip. Just when Siddharth's hand becomes a little loose from her hand that's when she quickly pulls her hand and pushes him hard and he falls on the floor and then Avneet adjusts herself.

Avneet: Stay away from me... don't even try to come close to me... understand Siddharth. What do you want to do after doing all this? Stay within your limits, understand and one min., don't you think you can force me? If you think so then you are wrong. I know you had already known my truth and if you had to tell this to your father, you would have told it already. But you considered it necessary to meet me, it means there is some other conspiracy going on in your mind...

Siddhartha was lying on the floor, listening to her whose words seemed like a taunt to him.

Siddharth: itna jaanti ho mujhe.

(you know me so much)

There were feelings in his voice but only he knew.

Avneet: nahi.. agar tumhe jaanti hoti to aaj yaha is trh nahi hoti.

No.. If I had known you, I would not have been here like this today. 

There was anger in Avneet's voice, there was a feeling of revenge but only she knew how she could stop herself from breaking down. She knows how she is holding back her tears right now.

While Avneet was telling him, she saw that Siddhartha's eyes were on the fallen dagger and she feels that Siddhartha is about to pick up that dagger, so she herself bends down and is about to pick it up then Siddharth grabs her hand and pulls her towards him and she stares at him.. Avneet's charcoal eyes meet his brown hazel eyes.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Siddhartha(seducily): khair.. pahle se jyada hoshiyar ho gyi or pahle se jyada.....

(Well... you have become smarter than before and more than before...)

He tucks her hair behind her ears which is falling on her face. Avneet feels his touch..she stands up quickly. Then Siddharth also stands up.

Siddharth: Why are you moving away from me again and again? After all, I am your husband.

Avneet just looks at him how can someone be so shameless?

Avneet: Which husband.. you broke that relationship even before it was formed.

Siddhartha: So, in whose name is this Mangalsutra (moving towards Mangalsutra), this Sindoor (moving towards her hairline which is filled with Sindoor)?

Avneet: All this is just to remind me again and again of my revenge: That's it... but even if it is about someone's name then I don't consider it necessary to tell you.

Siddhartha: Can't be in someone else's name because you are mine. And by the way, I don't think I need the tag of a husband to get closer to you.

Her eyes were looking at him with shock. She is even more shocked when she sees his hand going on his towel.

Avneet: Siddhartha, What are ..are you doi.. doing? huh

She says looking at him. She would have known about his evil intentions two years ago. But her mind is asking to her that he can stoop so low that he can force her. It was not that she could not save herself from him. She could have save herself from him but her mind was asking why but why. Why is such a situation happening even when she is with her safe zoner? Maybe because Siddharth was never her safe zone.

Siddharth just adjusts his towel and smirks hearing her stammering voice.

Siddharth: Don't count yourself so lucky.

Avneet: You scoundrel, consider yourself lucky because I have just given you a wound, and very soon I will kill you.

Then she leaves from there, as per the orders of the queen, she could not go without asking permission from Siddhartha. But she couldn't stay with him under the same roof for another minute.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

so, how was the chapter?

Please vote and comment on the chapter, it inspires me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 629 13
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ! @avneetkaur_13 started following @thesiddharthnigam . . . . A Sidneet fanfiction! An insta...
308K 59.7K 11
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
510K 5.4K 8
His Princess Series Book 1 Professor and His Princess Book 2 Master And His Princess I'm her Hottie Master, her hottie Boyfriend and her hottie Pro...
61.8K 6.1K 60
๐€๐ฏ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ...