Treat me like a Queen |Hotd ×...

By NaestheticGolden

Renaessa Targaryen the daughter of Rhaenrya and someone else was killed by Aegon Targaryen after he sexually... More

Prologue
Season one
Support
I always be by your side
Cost or save his life
Act: 2
Hiya!

Something to say (don't skip)

1.5K 29 4
By NaestheticGolden

1. Lola will have the baby but it is not Francis.

2. Sadly they would have to die since they died in real life and I do not want to hurt anybody royal family or whatever.

3. There would be Lola bashing.

4. There would be a live triangle but with someone else my oc.

5. Idk about ships yet because of my oc so.....

6. Mary would be pregnant around the time Lola would but Mary doesn't know.

7. Mary would have any chambermaid so another oc.

So that's it for now.

P.S this would be edited if I want to add anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 109 7
> In the novel Aerys and Rhaella Targaryen are still alive and Daenerys is the only heir to the thorne. Thor and Loki arrive with their ship in Weste...
1.4K 84 4
⋆˚࿔ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִ ֶ 𓂃 where 𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑡 learns of her past life and why will it come to ha...
18.5K 936 10
In the shadow of well-known Targaryen histories, emerges a concealed tale of Valaerie Targaryen, the daughter of Rhaena and Maegor. Her existence, sh...
207K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...