Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

By Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... More

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 57

4K 243 36
By Aneesana

None of them spoke a word in the whole ride towards the mansion. Ire silence was playing in the car as both were holding storms inside them, waiting for the other one to burst out first but both remained lips sealed, not muttering even the words of depth.

Soon they reached the mansion as he parked the car in porch. Tae didn't wait for him as he immediately removed his seat belt and in other second he was dashing inside the house towards his room.

Tae's heart was in pain. He didn't want to face him at all. His feet were paining cause of the shoes. He felt him coming behind him as he could hear his heavy footsteps and his pace fastened.

He almost ran into his room, to close the door but Alas! He was fast as his large hand stopped him from closing the door. Tae tried to close the door with all his force, he even plastered his body to the door to push it close but with one swift force, he was jerked back, and he was in the room.

He closed the door behind him. This was the second time this thing is happening. Him forcing his way in his room like this.

Taehyung backed up and straightened himself to face him. He is, in no way going back down.

"Why did you left the place, I told you to stay at?" He asked him calmly but his eyes were giving away his rage.

Taehyung closed his eyes and looked away. On the road he just said everything and now he's starting it all over again.

Breathing in deeply he calmed himself down. "I didn't know in which type of place you were taking me. I was happy that you were taking me out, but then I saw what sort of place that was and then you left me there all alone in those creepy men! And one of them tricked me saying you're calling me, when I followed, he yanked me on the dance floor and misbehaved with me! That man knew me and he said he wants me! And then he was gone!" By the end of his rant he was breathing heavily as his angry eyes glared at him.

Jungkook's eyes bore into him and his eyes clearly said that he didn't believe him. Tae was shocked just by looking in his eyes, and he shook his head negatively while laughing sadly. He really wanted to curse at that heartbreaking moment, he really does.

Not bothering to explain to him any further he decided to go into the restroom because whatever he'll say, he will not believe him.

As soon as he turned to leave, he holds his wrist and pulled him back forcefully making his back to collide with his front as he wrapped his large arms around his waist, pulling him back flushed against his front.

Taehyung gasped as he abruptly tried to struggle with full force making him growl as next second both of his wrists were painfully held behind his back with his one hand, making his chest to arch out as his other hand wrapped around his swan like neck pulling his face up towards the ceiling.

His eyes looked at mirror in front of them giving him the appealing site of his curves. His face nuzzles in tae's neck as he inhaled deeply. He smelled like lily.

His chest rumbled as his lips kissed his jaw, the vein in his swan-like neck was pulsating as he kissed him there.

Moving an inch away from his skin he spoke. "At first I wanted to get rid of you but tonight I get to know, I can't. I cannot see you with another man. You're mine!" His voice deep and growling making the boy to tremble in his hold with shuddering breath.

"Get that in your mind Taehyung. You're mine! My fucking possession!" He snickered lowly in his ear making him close his eyes more tightly.

"If I saw you with another man again, you won't like the consequences." He spoke lowly, his hot breath hitting his neck. He gave a soft kiss on his neck and then let him go just like that.

In seconds, he was out of the room closing the door behind with a low thud.

Tae's body was trembling as he sank down on the floor. His heart was running wildly and his tears were flowing freely.

He wanted to get rid of him? And now he doesn't! Cause he can't bear to see him with another man.

He called him his possession. Is he a mere possession now. Nothing more but one of his possessions and a thing. He just considered him as a thing a mere property which he owns. He's one of his possessions now, which he didn't want to share.

He didn't believe him. That's why he warned him to stay away from men. Like he's one of those who threw themselves at men. Maybe he's one of those for him. That's why he took him to that filthy place.

His Jungkook thinks like that of him. He didn't believe him. He's just his possession.

His heart broke thinking of his words again and again. He is Tae's life. How could he say such harsh words to him? Didn't he love him anymore.

He knows he lost his memory but what about the feelings? Are they lost to?

Here his husband thinks like this of him and that man at the party wanted to have him, completely disregarding that he's a married.

His head started to ache in pain with all the crying and thinking. Slowly he stood up and went in the restroom. He stayed in shower for longest of the time, washing away that man's touch.

***

A month has passed since that. Jungkook has started going to office. Their routine was made, Taehyung would cook and clean the whole day and wait for him at night. They'll have dinner together and went to sleep then.

No talks and no greetings from his side, but he tried his best to talk to him and get him to talk. Often times he would give him short answers and that's it.

A week before he had ordered him to sleep back in his room. Tae was shocked and couldn't comprehend the certain change but neither he explained anything other than ordering him to sleep in his room from now on. He quietly obliged, but he didn't sleep with him on the same bed. He slept on the comfy couch that was big enough to serve him as a bed. He was kind enough to not question his choice.

Days were passing calmly and silently. But he will not call it that his life is at peace. No, his life was in turmoil. Even tho, he always smiled after seeing him in the morning, and then he would walk him to the door as he would leave for office. He would welcome him back home smilingly but it wasn't from his heart. He was just trying to keep connection between them.

His life was far from normal. Every second and every breath felt like choking, but he took everything in, hoping that one day he'll get his memory back, and he would get his Jungkook back. His life was just on that hope.

Tae's trying his best to give him as much time as he could without making the atmosphere tense. He would listen to him sometimes but other times he would ignore him like he was never there.

Dealing with him became so difficult that he started to feel like he's another man and not his Jungkook.

Often days he would be in the garden for hours thinking about his life. What will happen? When will he get his memory back but one thing that always made him depressed was.

Will he ever get his memory back?

His treatment is still going on with appointment in every week. His medicines were also going on but why there's no effect him. Why he's still the cold man?

Sometimes he behaves like a normal person but sometimes he would look at him as if he could see his soul and it scared him.

Tae will not deny this but from past days he felt scared of him. He didn't felt like his husband Jungkook. Only his voice and physically he matched his Jungkook but this man is not him and these thoughts always brought unsettling feelings in his heart.

In all these days not once he let him go out of the mansion and not even in the Family . Maybe he still didn't believe him.

In all these days he never once misbehaved with him, not once he tried to touch him but often times the way his eyes looked at him, just creeped him out.

If this behavior of his continues, Tae didn't know if he would be able to continue with all this. His mind was going in thinking so much that he couldn't stop himself anymore from all the thoughts eating his mind.

Tae can only hope in the end. What else he can do? Leaving him is not an option for him. Until there's hope, he'll not back down.

***

As soon as Jungkook left the boy on the place where he ordered him to stay. His eyes never left his for once. He knows how ridiculous this place is where he brought him. So he kept his eyes solely on him, hiding behind the group of people, watching him nervous form from the shadows.

He was sitting there scared with his eyes on his hands on his lap. Jungkook felt a presence behind him as he saw a man leaning over and looking at exact same place where he was looking. His eyes narrowed at the man as he now came and stood in front of that man, stopping him from looking at the Boy.

The man looked up at him and arched his brow. He was drunk and looking as if he'll pass out any moment. "Get aside dude, you're blocking my view." The man slurred grinning at Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he stepped closer to him. "Get the fuck out of here!" He gritted through his teeth, making the man to frown at him.

"What's your problem man?" The man asked irritated, moving to the side to get a view of the boy.

Jungkook didn't know why, but he felt furious looking at man dying to see the boy. Before he could punch him in the face, the man huffed you. "Damn!" The man cursed them gave Jungkook an annoyed look as he went from there.

Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung but the spot was empty, and he was now where to be seen.

Panicked formed in his heart as his eyes looked around abruptly. He didn't know why but an anxious feeling settled in his heart as he looked around for him. He was now where.

Jungkook walked faster towards the place where was at last time but his foot halted on its place as his eyes landed on him in someone else's arms.

Shocked was the first thing that entered his mind but rage hit him with such force that he was shocked on his own emotions. His fists clenched seeing the side of the masked man as he spoke something to him, making his eyes widened. That man then moved away from and was leaving when he spoke something again. The man answered him with a smile and his heart boiled in extreme fury.

Without waiting for anything else he went and sat on the sofa waiting for him to come. Such sharp feelings were racking his heart. He didn't like seeing him in that man's arms. He fucking hated it.

When he came, he was scared and shocked to see him waiting. Why?

On road the way he was pointing his finger at him and was yelling at him made him enraged, yet he controlled himself but as soon as they were in the house, he barged into his room.

He again inquired from him but calmly but only one thing settled in his head from all his words. That man wants him. Fuck!

He cursed internally and in second he was in his arms. He was struggling hard, so he twisted his arms behind his back which made him chest to arch out. He holds his beautiful neck and his face was towards the ceiling.

The sight in front of the mirror was magnificent. It was fucking turning him on. His curves were beautifully displayed His swan like neck was on display and the swell of his breasts can be seen from low neck line. He was gorgeous. He like him this way, in his arms at his mercy.

What he did at that moment was what he want to do from past five days. He snuggled his neck in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. It was lily, he loved it. The boy became tensed, and he smirked, kissing his jaw lightly. His eyes saw the pulsing vein on his neck as he gave a kiss there and the boy trembled in his arms, making him smirk.

At that moment he knew, he couldn't let him go. He just fucking can't! Let it be his heart, but he fucking can't see him with another man. Tae's his and his only.

He cleared his point to the boy. Telling him that he's his and his possession only. No way in the fucking world he's letting him go.

His scent was doing things to him as he let him go and went out of the room to his own.

He got rid of his coat and threw it on the bed. Taking out his cigarette, he lit it and went in the terrace on the poolside of his room. He took a large puff and then exhaled it feeling the wind swirling around.

He needs him, just this sight of tae in his arms in the mirror fucking aroused him. How good it'll feel to be on top of him, he thought. Fuck he's going insane! As his soft skin entered his mind when he tucked in.

Shaking his head he tried to understand his own conflicted self. His mind wasn't taking it in. His mind just want to be cold and ruthless the real Jungkook he is but his heart felt like it's in a fucking weird turmoil which is out of his head.

But in all this, one thing is clear. He's not letting him go any fucking where.

Next day he went to the office after such a long time. Namjoon briefed him about everything in the meeting room and regarding Mangonel as well.

Everyone welcomed him and was happy on his recovery. His staff in his office and everyone of the employee is part of Mangonel. They all knew about everything. After knowing the information regarding last five years he went to his office.

He sat on his office chair and heaved a sigh. The quiet picture of Taehyung this morning entered his mind as he immediately opened his eyes. Not wanting to think about that boy. But his eyes widened into saucers as a horrified expression marked his face. There in front of him was a pic of him and Taehyung. There were two pics, in one pic the boy was sleeping like a baby on the sofa and Jungkook was like sitting on the floor and smirking at the camera, it was a selfie and in next pic the boy was in same position, but he was kissing his cheek. It was yet another fucking selfie.

Red creeped on the tips of his ears as he abruptly holds the frame in his hand stared once more at the pic and then hide it in his drawer.

"What the fuck was wrong with me?" He asked in disbelief to his own self. Holding his head in his hands he sat there in trauma for few minutes.

How can a Jeon Jungkook could do such thing? He asked his own self in disbelief. He agreed that he's one fucking good piece but this is beyond him.

No, he will not let himself to become that stupid man again. Never! He told himself adamantly.

Just like that a month passed and the boy tried his best to stay connected to him as much as possible. He did all the wife chores except for one.

He always smiled at him, will try to talk to him and cooks extremely delicious food for him. One thing he came to love was his hand cooked food. It is so delicious that he will keep on eating and eating it but never once he complemented him.

Every time he made a bun of his hair and sit beside him or in front of him with that bare swan like white beautiful neck he just wanted to mark it with his claim. Sometimes it became extremely hard for him to not just pound on him.

Maybe it's his innocence that attracted him like nothing else. He didn't know about love and stuff, but he sure knew that he wants him.

That's why last week he ordered him to sleep in his room. He obliged but slept on the couch. Every fiber of him wanted to pull tae to him, but he let it be for the time being.

After a week he was coming back home and it was late in the evening, he saw a car parked in the porch and his eyebrows furrowed. Who could it be?

With that question running in his mind he entered the house and it was empty and silent but a loud yelling voice of tae was coming from the kitchen. He hurriedly went there to find a man facing taehyung.

"I can't do this anymore! I love you!" That voice was of none other than Jackson.

Waaahhh Finally cliffhanger......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
162K 8.1K 60
He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with his each br...
34.1K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...