Youth & Whiskey

By fobgiselle

When young Phoenix crashes at her best friend Masons for a while they stumble into some trouble. Phoenix will... More

Phoenix
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Mason

8 1 0
By fobgiselle

I'm Mason. I'm just turned 22.

Phoenix is my best friend and I'm secretly in love with her, but she's inlove with Andy Biersack. She is always been there for me and the lest I can do is be there for here when her parents aren't.(which is most of the time)

I also like bands but I'm more of a death metal person rather then rock...but thats just me.

I work at a tatto parlor yet only have a few tattos. Thats also the place Phoenix works at.

My cousin is Oliver Sykes. The one and only and it's pretty awsome because he's in one of Phoenix's favorite bands.

I play bass...and scream a little

Thats about it for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...