THE COLD WAR (Daryl Dixon)

بواسطة Cherrypop455

Julianna Wilson always had it rough ever since her mothers passing, men forcing themselves on her, Julia's gr... المزيد

SEASON ONE | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: LIFE IS A HIGHWAY
CHAPTER TWO: DOWN TO THE QUARRY
CHAPTER THREE: DEPARTMENT STORE
CHAPTER FOUR: GETTING THE BAND TOGETHER
CHAPTER FIVE: MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CHAPTER SIX: OLD GEEZERS
CHAPTER SEVEN: MAKING PLANS
CHAPTER EIGHT: DRUNK IN THE PAST
CHAPTER NINE: MEN ARE THE MONSTERS
CHAPTER TEN: DECONTAMINATION
CHAPTER ELEVEN: ESCAPING DEATH
SEASON TWO | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT
CHAPTER TWO: MOTHERLY ADVICE
CHAPTER THREE: SEARCHING AND BITCHING
CHAPTER FOUR: THE DAY GETS WORSE
CHAPTER FIVE: A BUMP IN THE NIGHT
CHAPTER SIX: MEETING OLD MCDONALD
CHAPTER SEVEN: HORSE BACK RIDING
CHAPTER EIGHT: HAUNTED
CHAPTER NINE: DINNER PARTY
CHAPTER TEN: CRAZY PILLS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE BARN IS FULL OF WALKERS
CHAPTER TWELVE: PEOPLE ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: TWO IDIOTS WALK IN A BAR
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: STEALING LOOKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: JUDGING MORE THAN JUDY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: LOSING THE FARM
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SHANE WAS EVIL
SEASON THREE | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: FINDING HOME
CHAPTER TWO: INDEPENDENT WOMAN
CHAPTER THREE: THE INNOCENT
CHAPTER FOUR: THE TRUTH IS OUT
CHAPTER FIVE: ANDREAS IN WOODBURY
CHAPTER SIX: THE DELIVERY
CHAPTER SEVEN: ALONE TIME
CHAPTER EIGHT: STRANGE BEHAVIOR
CHAPTER NINE: FUCK A CORPSE
CHAPTER TEN: TORTURED SOULS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: REUNITED
CHAPTER TWELVE: DONT COME BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: JULIAS NOT THE ONLY NUTCASE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PARANOIA AND GLARES

1K 51 10
بواسطة Cherrypop455

GENDER REVEAL ON THE BABY IF YPU WNAT TO GUESS RIGHT HERE WHAT IT IS........

ITS A GIRL! And her name is going to be Sophia 🥰 also I'm 20 weeks along and I definitely almost fainted at the 3D ultrasound but instead puked for a good minute straight like the exorcist.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Julia slowly opened her eyes before shutting them and groaning the light inside the cell was bright. Sunlight was casting through and hitting her right in the eye making her grumble and try to roll away before a loud whimper left her.

Every muscle in her back felt like it pulled and made her fall right back into the position she had been laying in.

"SHES AWAKE MR HERSHEL SHES AWAKE!" An unreasonably high pitched loud voice calls making the woman groan louder and simply turn her head from the sunlights beam.

The sound of Hershel's crutches came near and Julia still didn't open her eyes even when she heard him enter.

"Julia?" He asks softly thinking Raya had just interpreted Julia's groans as her being awake. But the woman peeps one eye open and huffs before closing it and groaning again.

"You gave us a good scare. Thought you lost too much blood, and now probably a concussion from the fall." Hershel says causally as Julia furrows her brows even with her eyes closed. She didn't remember a fall at first, it came back eventually and the woman wanted to say she was fine. Nothing new.

"I'm hard to kill..... or haven't you learned that yet?" Julia asks in a hoarse voice that makes Hershel smile but it didn't meet his eyes as he stared at her with concentration.

"Raya why don't you give me a minute, I'll let you know if there's anything important." Hershel informs someone who had been lurking in the room corner unseen. The small blonde child nods and leaves rather slowly still looking unsure about leaving.

Once she was out of the room Hershel looked to Julia who finally peeled her eyes open to glance at him. She could see it before he said anything and just looked away at a wall blankly.

⚠️MENTIONS OF SA AND TORTURE. HERSHEL JUST ASKS IF SHE WAS AGAIN OR NOT⚠️

"You don't gotta tell me nothin if you don't want to. Maggie and Glenn filled me in on most of what happened, but- if you wanna talk about it Julia...... I'm here. I'll listen." Hershel says calmly pulling up a seat beside her bed.

He needed to check her physical wounds but he knew going straight to that wouldn't be the wisest with Julia.

Especially with whatever she'd gone through in the past 24 hours.

"Nothing that hasn't been done before. Although Daryl leaving with his shit head brother was not on my apocalyptic bingo card. ....Merle did this." Julia explains rather calmly almost sounding numb entirely.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Julia. Was it just the- or was there more?" Hershel asks coyly not sure if he would trigger Julia or not by even saying it but the girl just scoffed and shook her head still looking stoic. "No. He didn't rape me. No one there did. Something tells me that governor guy wouldn't have been so against it though. He gave off creep vibes." Julia mutters not sure if Maggie had told her father of the man's lingering touches.

Hershel nods before pulling over a bag that had been sat in her room, the medical supplies.

"I need to check your wounds. If you'd rather Carol come in I'd understand." He says calmly while pulling out new bandages and stuff to clean her wounds.

⚠️SCENE IS OVER WASN'T REALLY TOO INTENSE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW⚠️

"It's okay..... I trust you..... but if you misuse that trust I'll cut off your other leg." Julia added the last bit bitterly and the old man simply laughed it off and began helping her undress. Julia definitely was tense but luckily it was just removing Daryl's vest.

Julia kind of wanted to burn it, another part of her wanted to hold it to rub in his dumb face when he tried to come crawling back to them.

"I'm sorry about Daryl." Hershel says kindly right when he begins touching the wound. He was hoping distracting her would keep her from lashing out at his touch. The last time he cured her wounds while she was topless hadn't gone so well.

Then again she was being pinned down by Shane and Rick which only made her freak out worse.

But Julia trusted her friends..... so she tried to zone out on the physical touch on her bare skin.

So the distraction of talking about Daryl was very welcome.

"No need to be sorry. It's not like I expected much I mean- us or his blood brother? It wasn't too hard of a decision for him. Besides it's not exactly the first time someone's disappointed me." Julia states while wincing as a cloth is run over the word carved in her back.

"Does he know it was Merle?" Hershel asks making Julia snort and shake her head which made her want to whimper in pain but instead she bit her tongue. She didn't want to appear too weak.

"I mean my blood on his brothers weird amputated metal arm should have been enough evidence. If not well- it's not exactly like he was going to care much. That's his brother. As he reminded us many, many, MANY! Times." Julia says with annoyance showing the man had told them repeatedly of his bond with his brother.

"I don't know if that's completely true if I'm allowed to say my opinion." Hershel says it more like a question and Julia gives a noise to continue so he does.

"Daryl's a good man. Based on what I've heard about this Merle fellow- somethin tells me Daryl might get a clear head. I'd like to believe he'd come back." Hershel says softly but Julia just stares at the wall wanting to shake her head but knew it would hurt too much.

"I doubt it. Plus I told him if he came back he was dead to me, and if he brings that- that fuck face of a brother? I'll cut them both down where they stand." Julia's voice came out low and cold making Hershel slowly nod as he continues to stick up the letters to stop the profuse bleeding.

"I understand him leaving hurt you. But- maybe there's a reason it hurts like that...... maybe you'd even be willing for him to come back." Hershel says suggesting something that makes Julia scoff and narrow her eyes at the wall.

She almost turned to him she was ready to snap but she was tired of the consistent pain in moving so she stayed still.

"If your hinting at what I think you are your wrong. I'm hurt because he left all of us including the newborn baby to be sitting ducks for that dictator at Woodbury. And for what? His brother who does nothing but make anyone he's around loathe him by opening that fat disgusting pig mouth of his? I thought we were all friends? You guys say we're a family and maybe I don't know what that feels like but- he left us for dead." Julia spat as Hershel nods and listens along as he puts the finishing touches on her new stitches.

"And what about Dean? I'm surprised you allowed him to return with you guys." Hershel states with some curiosity especially hearing he had been apart of Julia's old church/cult he was surprised she allowed the man in. A man. The bane of existence.

"I only let him because of Raya. I can't even remember that douche nozzle..... but if he makes one wrong move..... one wrong comment........ I will personally bash his head in with my sword." Julia says rather loudly hoping said man would hear her voice.

"So far he seems okay, Ricks weary too he's been watching him." Hershel explains making Julia relax a little. Still she'd feel better once she could do it herself and be her normal paranoid self.

"Am I able to get up after this?" Julia asks as she can feel Hershel grabbing her a baggy shirt that had been set aside for her.

"Something tells me even if I said no you'd still get up wouldn't you?" Hershel asks and Julia stays silent proving his point in her stubborn personality. He chuckles and sighs before going to his crutches.

"Fine. But- don't over push it. Don't need you hitting your head again, and your gonna need some help getting around I'll get Carol or Rick." Hershel says softly before leaving the room Julia doesn't heed his full warning and pushes her self to swing her legs over the side of the bed.

She could do this all she had to do was put her weight on her feet and walk. She'd have to try not to move her back much but she figured she could manage.

With no one around Julia tries to push herself to a stand before falling back on her butt instantly and letting out a hiss of pain.

Someone rushes a little quicker to the room hearing it and ready to scold the brunette as she tried to look unfazed by the pain. "Let me help you." Rick says with authority making Julia roll her eyes but none the less she allowed him to help her stand and support her weight.

"Come on. Hershel says we need to get you some food and water." Rick says softly like he was talking to something fragile. Julia hated it but bit her tongue.

Julia hobbles putting most of her weight on Ricks side as he helps lead her to their small dining area by the cells.

For some reason maybe the fall made Julia completely forget about the group of strangers they had let in. But the second her and Rick came shuffling into the room all their eyes went from Hershel to Julia and Rick.

They all went tense, even Dean was locked in this area and he was staring more at Julia then Rick earning a dirty look from the brunette woman.

"Here I'll grab it for you just sit down." Rick says lowly as if he didn't want the others hearing his voice he suddenly looked weird..... like a paranoid lunatic.,..,. Like Julia.

Julia is sat at one of the round tables a black woman sat with her as the four men are at the other table. Julia knew Rick did it intentionally for her comfort but these new people didn't know who they were dealing with.

So once Rick put the food in front of Julia he seemed to go somewhere making Hershel sigh softly like he was disappointed in Ricks behavior.

"How are ya feeling Julia?" Dean asks slowly not coming closer knowing. She probably didn't want them around her quite yet.

Julia gave him the dirtiest look she could muster before stuffing her mouth full. "As shitty as I look." She says with her mouth full eyes still locked on him in a glare.

"We didn't really get to introduce ourselves yesterday...... I'm Sasha." The woman at the same table as Julia says in a friendly tone making Julia's eyes slowly switch to her still not looking pleased. Sasha had her hand stuck out but Julia avoided the touch.

She really hated new people and new conversations...... new people meant more prying for information on her and learning her secrets. Julia didn't like it.

But she'd play nice for now.

"Julia Wilson. Second in command." She says with certainty before stuffing her face even more. Julia was really good at being aware of her surroundings, despite Hershel coming to sit beside her. She noticed Michonne missing probably in a cell, and she also noticed how the one man and seemingly his kid caught eyes and looked to the black man of their group.

Julia didn't like their shared look. It was not pervish but it was..... like they believed she was weak. Like they could take her physically and Julia did not like that, or maybe like they viewed her as an easier target to gains trust then ricks.

It seemed Rick was uncertain of letting them stay and they believed Julia could help convince him.

If only they knew a thing about Julia Wilson and her priorities.

The black man and woman gave the two in their group a look to stop as Dean didn't notice his eyes still on Julia. "So uh-...... Julia. I'm Tyreese, this is my sister Sasha. And these are members of our group Allen and his son Ben." He says kindly but Julia looks unimpressed by them and nods once before eating again.

"She doesn't like new people too much." Hershel explains at her lack in greetings and Julia nods to herself before glancing at their group again.

She didn't want to keep her eyes off their group for too long. Or Dean for that matter unsure what any of them were capable of.

"That's understandable...... decent people are hard to come by out there." Tyreese says and Julia makes a noise as if to say it's an understatement.

Axel walks into the dining area to get breakfast and Julia narrows her eyes suspiciously as he had come from the cell areas. She didn't see anyone take any keys to let him out so......was he free walking now? She didn't like that, it was really starting to feel like she had missed out on quite a bit the past few days.

"Good to see you again Ms Julia." Axel says with a smile but Julia just glares at him.

"Stupid fucking men." Julia mutters under her breath just ready to go to bed but she also wanted to see how these people were so she powered through it. Carl and Raya soon came walking in and Julia somehow went more tense as the others looked at their entrance.

"How are you feeling Miss Julia?" Raya asks immediately leaving Carl to come sit right next to Julia. "Fine. How are you?" Julia asks lowly but the newcomers were certainly eavesdropping.

"Good. Carl helped me put my bag in your room and then we colored with my books, and then-" Raya rambled excitedly as Julia listened and nodded not a single peep leaving her.

"Does your back hurt? I saw it when they put you in that room yesterday." Raya asks with concern making some grow curious and others go tense. But the newcomers didn't know that Julia didn't tend to snap at Raya.... Too much.

"It's fine. What did you-" Julia was going to change the subject to Rayas drawings when Allen greeted Raya.

"Hi Raya I'm Allen and this is my son Ben." Julia instantly shot a look in that direction a very clear warning in her eyes if you knew her. "Hi." Raya says kindly she hadn't really met the new group yet, Rick didn't want her alone with them or Dean until he checked them out.

"And I'm Sasha this is my brother Tyreese." Sasha says kindly making Raya smile even bigger. "Hi..... are you guys apart of our group now?" She asks innocently and Julia shakes her head as Allen and his son look like they wanted to say something but Tyreese interrupted not giving them the chance.

"No. We need to see what your leader says first, but maybe one day." He says with a warm smile at the girl before he continued to eat.

Sasha and Tyreese seemed fine despite the man's scary buff stature but Allen and Ben gave Julia a bad feeling.

One she couldn't just ignore.

__________________________________

After eating Julia sat in her seat and glared every single new comer down with pure malice. They were socializing around her with Hershel, Carl, Beth, Axel, Carol, hell even Raya. Dean stayed quiet but unlike Julia he didn't glare at everyone but he was also taking in the scene.

"So uh Julia how long have you known Rick?" Allen asks trying to appear pleasant and just social like they had been all morning. He had asked the same question to Hershel who spoke of the farm.

But that didn't make Julia lose any of her suspicion.

"Since the beginning at our first camp." Julia spoke in a cold detached voice as she stared deep into his eyes from across the room. Yet another misread warning.

"Funny how strong and fast bonds can be built in a world like this." Allen says with a smile that Julia doesn't return instead she shrugs.

"Look I know what your doing right now..... your doing it to the wrong person. I don't believe half the crap a man says unless they've proven to me their worthy of their word. It's not personal but I don't know you. I don't know any of you. If I had the sole decision your asses would already be walking out that door." Julia sneers and Hershel looks to Raya and Carl.

"Why don't you kids go with Beth and Judith and- draw something." He offers and the kids go running but Carl did linger a little longer then necessary until Julia swatted him.

Entirely his fault for standing too close to her she'd say.

"Now- miss. I don't mean to come off disrespectful-.." Allen tries to back peddle but Julia lifts a brow. "You don't? Well your doing a shit job at it." She sasses as he sighs and looks to Tyreese for help.

"We can pull our weight around here. We'll work for food and a place to stay...... please" Tyreese tries but Julia gives him the briefest look before going back to Allen. He was the one pushing this conversation the least he could do was finish it himself. Instead he's trying to rely on Tyreese to smooth things over.

"Like I said. It's not personal, but I don't know you. And if I had a choice you'd all be gone. Even him." Julia says with a look to Dean who didn't even look remotely bothered by the dig.

"Now if you'll excuse me- I'll be taking a nap because some of us just got tortured for the past 24 hours. And hearing another man's stupidity is making my migraine grow. But- if I hear even so much as something I don't like I'll be back out here and you'll have a sword in your skull." Julia snaps pushing herself to a stand despite Hershel trying to scold her to wait for help.

Carol quickly leaves Axel and helps Julia go to her room the older woman waited until they were out of ear shot to finally say her speech.

"You know as well as I do we need them. The governor will be coming." Carol says softly not wanting to trigger Julia but the younger woman still tensed against her.

"I know...... but that Allen guy Carol. He's giving me all the wrong vibes and if anyone is good at reading a man's intentions it's me." Julia says with certainty as Carol slowly guides her down on the edge of the bed.

"He's probably just scared for his son Julia. He lost his wife a few days ago, he just wants him to have a chance in a world like this." Carol sympathizes but Julia makes a face but- she knew Carol was somewhat right.

"So I have been wanting to ask...... what was it like seeing Merle again. I know back at camp you two were not exactly- the best of friends." Carol asks softly and Julia scoffs and looks at a wall as her back felt like it burned at the mere mention of his name.

"He was as pea brained and foul mouthed as ever. Kept trying to flirt until Glenn lied and said Daryl and I were together." Julia admits making Carol want to smile and tease like she used to do but she looked sad at the mention of Daryl.

"How could Daryl leave with that- that butt muncher I mean-..... I just do not see anyone willingly being around Merle Dixon." Julia scoffs again making Carol have to smile now.

"Careful you sound like you miss him." She teases and Julia's eyes rolled and a noise of disgust left her.

"In his dreams." She spat coldly as Carol kept smiling.

"Rick said that Merle was the one who did that to you...... did Daryl know?" Carol asks and Julia rolls her eyes once again. Hershel had asked the same thing, they acted as if Daryl knowing could have changed the outcome.

"As I told Hershel the blood on his brothers metal arm prosthetics should have been evidence enough. It wouldn't have changed anything." Julia says with certainty making Carol smile before looking sad.

Daryl really was gone.

"Well-.......... Since Daryl's gone and- I banished him from returning I have something to tell you but I don't want you reading into it." Julia says awkwardly she kind of just wanted to cheer Carol up. First she lost Lori, T-Dog and now Daryl, Julia was her next closest friend left.

"That you like him?" Carol asks with some surprise and Julia spitters a no and glares before going a little pink in the cheeks at her secret.

"When- we were at the CDC....... We-...... may or- may not have had...... drunk..... sex." Julia says it slow and so spaced out as Carol stays silent and stares at her.

"WHAT!?" Carol asks with full disbelief but it definitely made her smile and look better then she had been. "When I'm drunk I can have sex it's the only time and- it was either Shane which we both know why that's a no, T-Dog, Glenn or Daryl. I went with the reliable source that would keep his trap shut." Julia tries to say like it's nothing but Carol started laughing and pointing at her.

"I knew it. I knew I sensed something there I just didn't know it'd already happened." She says all giddy as Julia laughs shaking her head.

"Nothing there Carol just two adults trying to pass the time at the end of the world." Julia says simply but Carol gives her a look. "Was it good?" She asks and Julia's mouth falls open and she gasps trying to say a quick no but hesitates.

Carol saw through it though and kept laughing.

"I still cannot believe it. You two used to fight like cats and dogs back then too. Hid it well." Carol says with an impressed smile and nod still  looking amused.

"I also threatens to castrate him if he ever told. Deep down I know he was scared of me." Julia says with certainty but Carol is now the one that snorts with disbelief as she stands to let Julia sleep.

"I think he was the only one besides Rick in this group who could stand a chance against you Julia. And that's why I'm hoping-..... he comes back. I don't want things to change anymore then they have already." Carol says the last part quietly before walking away as Julia stares at the wall while laying on her side.

"Me too." Julia mutters to herself before allowing herself to sleep.

And when she came to again?

Raya was crying and Rick was screaming.

*NEXT CHAPTER IS DARYL AND MERLES POV OF BEING ON THE ROAD // RAYA CRYING AND RICK SCREAMING*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.6K 951 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
75.6K 2.8K 73
"Nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold November rain" Alone. Family had always been Liz...
48K 2.7K 20
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...
7K 137 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...