Short stories(GEMINIFOURTH)

By nornat_04

Experience my craziness for two these two with this book. Just short stories that seems perfect for my situat... More

DISCLAIMER
Too late..?
Too late..?(END)
A relationship..
Letting go..
HIM and I
My love~

Just because of a misunderstanding?

366 22 9
By nornat_04

Fourth: I love you.. Please trust me

Gemini: I love you.. How can you do this to me..

_______________________________

Love stories are not always meant to have a happy ending...

Some stories just get left alone, both of them just let it go.. For each other

The main cause?? Its misunderstanding. 

Most of the love stories end because of a simple misunderstanding, when you fail to understand your partners feeling.

Let's all see a story which also ended just because of misunderstanding.. the story which is left incomplete..

The two hearts that broke, the healthy relationship that broke.. The love that broke.

The story of two boys, who were always together.. Strangers to friends and friends to lovers and now, lovers to stranger? 

.

.

.

"Trust me, please.." A begging voice came out. A boy was sobbing uncontrollably, trying to make the other believe him.

"How could do this, Fourth??" The other boy was also heartbroken. The relation they both made full of trust was gone..

"I really don't know how this happened.. I don't even know her. Why can't you believe me, Gem??" 

Cries were getting louder, screams were getting louder.. Both of them were broken from inside..

Gemini: You don't know?? How do you not know, Fourth?... Your sister, she witnessed you both sleeping in same bed.

Fourth:The only thing I remember was going to a party, taking a sip of wine and when I woke up, I was in bed alone.. I don't know what happened in between, I swear!!*crying*

Gemini: So, you mean your sister is lying?? You sister is trying to set you up??

Fourth: No.. I just mean that I am innocent. I didn't cheat on you.. Please, trust me.*sobbing*

Gemini was so caught up with his emotion that he wasn't able to think of anything.

Gemini: I-I don't think I can do that, Fourth.. Not when every evidence is on you...

Fourth was heartbroken hearing the words from his lover but he did understand Gemini, too.. He didn't cheat, he knows that but how did he end up with that unknown girl in that bed? He didn't know...

"We need a break." The words came out as a knife for him. Gemini stood up to leave but Fourth  grabbed his hand.

"I'll never do that, Gem.. You know that too.." Fourth tried very hard not to cry.. He left his hand and Gemini stormed off..

Fourth was left all alone, in his apartment. He started crying out even louder this time.. 

Life was never same after his father died.. His mother got re-married and his step sister never liked him..

The bubbly child was gone and his life was dark.. His stepfather never cared about him or so he thought and his stepsister made his life hell..

He struggled making new friends cuz his sister always made rumours about him..

Gemini, however, became the light in his dark life.. The child that got lost years ago, started finding its way again.. After months of trying, they became friends and years of courting, they were boyfriends.

But now, when they were ready to start a new chapter in their life, this happened.

After 2 days, it was their wedding.. The cards were printed out, all their relatives were called, the two company was getting merged..

But now, everything fell apart. His dream was crushed, the man he loved so much was hurt and nobody believes him.

It was evening and a knock was heard in his apartment..

Fourth, who slept after crying all day, woke up and rushed to get the door hoping for Gemini.

To his disappointment, it was not Gemini but Fourth jumped into the person's arm.

"Mark.." A whisper came out from Fourth's mouth..

Mark and Fourth were childhood besties, who got separated before Fourth's father died. After years, they got reunited through Gemini and right now, he could only trust Mark.

"I heard what happened and I know, you can never do that.. I trust you, Fourth."

Hearing this from Mark brought tears in Fourth's eyes. At least someone trusts him, he thought..

Mark brought Fourth inside, closing the door.. Fourth's eyes were swollen from crying all day.

"Can you remember what happened??" Mark asked Fourth hoping he could help him too..

Fourth: I-I went to our reunion party..*sniff* I took a sip of wine..*sniff* a-and everything was blurry.. I-I just woke up in a bed. Its all I can remember*sniff*

"You have a high tolerance in alcohol.. By any chance, do you think your drink got spiked?" 

Mark's words did make sense..but who would do that??

Fourth: I-I don't know.

Mark: Did you talk with Gemini??

Fourth: *sniff* He doesn't trust me.. *small voice* He asked for a break.

Mark: WHAT.. He is supposed to console you and he just broke things off like that??*furious*

Mark was furious, and he has every reason for being angry at his bestfriend..

Fourth: I-I don't blame him, Mark.. I should have been more careful..

With that, Fourth started crying again.. He know its not his fault but he couldn't help but blame himself more..

Mark: Fourth-

A phone call stopped their conversation.. It was from Fourth..

"Mom?"

"Pick it up.." Mark said..

*on phone*

Hello..?

How dare you..

M-Mom..

No.. don't call me mom, you cheater. Your wedding is in two days and you are whoring around like that.

N-No, I can expla-

Don't you dare give stupid reasons.. Because of you, our deal is going to get cancelled. DO you know how much loss we are going to get..

I-

But we made exception for this.. I just called you to inform that your sister is going to replace you

WHATT.. 

M-Mom

We cannot postponed or cancel the wedding so we decided to change the groom to bride.. You are invited..

.........

With that, Fourth's mom just cut the call without hearing anything..

Fourth was in shock.. Never in his life he thought this would happened.. Everything has fallen apart now.

Mark: F-Fourth..

Fourth: *smile*Everything ended, Mark..*tears*

Mark: You cannot give up, Fourth.. Have faith in your love. Gemini will not agree, okay?

Mark hugged him patting his head. Fourth was grateful for having a shoulder to cry on but he lost his mom.. He trusts Gemini, yeah he does.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No, he can't..

Watching his sister in the altar, where he should be..

Their relationship ended now.. officially.

"Do you take Gemini Norawit as your husband??"

Nothing can be fixed now, nothing..

Gemini's face was cold, emotionless.. His eyes were fixed behind his sister.

It was supposed to be their wedding, a happy wedding but the dream is left to be a dream..

"STOP THE WEDDING!!"

A voice came from the crowd.. Everyone turned to look at the voice.

"Mark?" Gemini and Fourth, both whispered together.. 

"What the hell.. Who are you?" Jen asked in anger.. Who had the audacity to disturb her wedding??.

"No time for introductions.. I am here to stop your wedding, Miss.." With a sarcastic smile, Mark came in front..

"And why would you do that?" Jen, with a bitchy tone glared at Mark.

"Simple.. Cuz you were not supposed to be the bride." 

"Stop disturbing the wedding, young man.. Just give us a good reason why you are here or else, get ready to be thrown away in jail!!" It was Fourth's stepfather this time..

By now, everyone in the hall started whispering and Jen was not pleased.

"Mark, stop this." Fourth said in whisper.. He has given up on their relationship now.

These two days, he spent in his room crying but with a little hope that Gemini would deny but today, witnessing his lover marrying his sister crushed this hope, too.

And now, he doesn't care..

Mark: I never thought you would do this, Gem.. *glaring*

"Stop bothering our wedding.. It's true I wasn't supposed to be the bride but my dear brother was the one who cheated so I replaced him." Jen, without a hint of regret stated while crossing her hands in chest. 

Gemini clenched his fist in anger while Fourth, stood there heartbroken with fresh new tears..

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!" Mark shouted in anger.. Never in his life, Mark spoke loudly to anyone but the girl was pissing him off..

Mark: Cheating?? You too know that your brother was framed, Miss Jen.

Everyone gasped after hearing Mark while Jen widened her eyes, sweating..

Jen: W-What nonsense. SECURITY!! THROW HIM OUT..

Guards came rushing to the scene but was stopped by a hand asking them to back off..

"Carry on, young man.." It was Fourth's stepfather.

Mark: Thank you Mr.Nattawat. The only thing I want to clarify is that Fourth never cheated on you, Gem.. He was framed and nothing happened between him and that girl.. It was all planned .

Jen: How can you be so sure about that?? I saw them with my own eyes .

Mark: Of course you did Ms.Jen... After all, you were the one who planned it.

Gasps were heard in the hall hearing the news..

Jen: NONSENSE. Stop spitting nonsense, you bitch!! I don't even know her.

Mark:*smirk* Are you sure, Miss Jen?

Jen: Oh- now I know.. You must be the one of the lover of my dear brother.. Aren't you ashamed of whoring around, Fourth..

Tears were betraying Fourth.. He was getting humiliated in the public and this wasn't doing good..

Everyone started at the three of them.. People loves drama and spreading news like this.

"Please stop it now" Fourth spoke out.. "Mark, let it be.."

Mark: No.. I am not getting out until I prove to them that you are innocent, Fourth. And to your question, I am the friend which you never had. And you..come in

Just then, a beautiful young girl entered the venue.

Gemini widened his eyes, recognizing the girl.

Fourth, meanwhile was confused.. What was happening, he didn't know.

Mark: Seems like you know her, Gem.. and girl, look for yourself how you ruined two lives..

" I am sorry.. " The girl whispered.

She took off her sunglasses and shocked everyone..

" She is blind.." Mark stated..

" Lila, why don't you say what actually happened that night"

" I am blind since two years.. After getting blind, our bills started piling up and I badly needed money. One day, a girl came up to me asking for help." She paused..

"She told me that her boyfriend is getting blackmailed by another boy so she needs proof to save her boyfriend. She called me that night and asked her to lay in the bed where a boy was sleeping. She said that she would just click a picture and asked that boy to back off. I thought I helped her, but I didn't knew all this would happen. I am so sorry.."

Lila started crying and everyone became silent..

Mark: Thank you for saying the truth, Lila. Why don't you say which girl told you to do this??

Lila: I just know her name is Jenna..

"Oh my god!! You told a story about someone else.. Who is Jenna??" Jen started chuckling, thinking nothing was wrong.

"That's your birth name, Jen" A cold voice came out..

"Dad.."

"No don't call me dad. You planned all this?? I am ashamed of you.." Fourth's stepfather, Steven's voice echoed the hall.. he looked over to his wife ,

"I told you to listen to our son first , Baeki but you chose to trust our daughter.."

Fourth's eyes were filled with tears hearing his stepfather calling him son. He never got parental love after his father died. He thought his stepfather never cared about him but he did.

"Dad, how can you choose to trust a blind girl over me.. Maybe they all are teaming up against me." Jen said, trying to clarify things to he father with her fake tears.

Lila: I maybe blind but I am not cheap to make up stories like you.. I don't need your money and I apologize for listening to you Ms.Jen

Mark: oh- don't worry.. I investigated everything before coming.. A CCTV footage caught you taking Lila to Fourths room.. You deleted every footage but forgot one and this proves Fourths innocence..

Jen's face went pale hearing words from Mark.

Jen: N-No.. This can't happen. I- I deleted everything, not a single CCTV was left..

Mark: Finally, you confessed... In case you don't know, I am a hacker and I am glad you confessed yourself before I showed your cheap tricks..

Jen: YOU-

Before she could talk more, a slap echoed the venue.. Everyone stood there silent..

"STOP THIS!!!" Fourth shouted ..

Fourth was listening to everything with emotions piling in his head.. He was tired now.. He knew his sister didn't like him, but he never thought she would go this low...

Gemini: How. Dare. You.

Gemini gritted his teeth in anger.. He was feeling furious at the girl he was going to marry.. at the same time, he was guilty for not trusting Fourth.

Jen: You- you slapped me ??

Gemini: I should have done this way before.. How can you do this to your own brother..?

Jen: HE IS NOT MY FUCKING BROTHER!! He is just unlucky who brings nothing but trouble. HE IS A BURDEN

"SHUT UP!!" Gemini growled in anger..

"STOP IT!! I beg you all... Please, just stop this. I-I want to get out.." Fourth started walking to the main door..

"B-Babe" Hearing the word from Gemini, Fourth halted his steps.

"Don't you dare call me that.. Everything ended between us."

With that , Fourth stormed off the venue leaving people behind clueless.

Gemini tried to follow him but Mark stopped him.

Mark: Let him go, Gem.. I didn't came to bond your relation back, I just came to prove his innocence. You lost your chance , Gem.. So, let him go.

Gemini: Mark.. I-I am sorry.

Mark: You should be , fucking jerk.. I am ashamed calling you my friend and congrats on getting married to this bitch!!

"THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY MARRIAGE TODAY.." Steven said..

" I don't care about this deal anymore.. Break it off if you want.. My child was framed and nobody trusted him. And Jenna, you're gonna pay for what you did to your brother.."

Mark: Uncle.. Thank you..

" I shall thank you son.. You did what a true friend should do and I apologize for not showing any concern soon. Maybe if I had shown my love to Fourth before, this wouldn't happen."

Mark: I am happy that you care for him uncle when his own mother and his own lover didn't trust him..

Gemini: Mark -

Mark: Don't follow him, Gem.. He has gone through too much already. I hope you guys talk out someday.

Patting his back, Mark too ran out of this venue, leaving Gemini heartbroken..

Everyone started whispering, some started crying, some started pitying them but two of the people were regretting the most..

Gemini and Fourths mom..

If only they trusted him enough...

If only they listened to his side of story first...

If only the feeling came first before company..

If only they showed care instead of hatred..

If only hatred didnt win love and care..

Gemini hopes that someday he could apologize to Fourth properly and start fresh..

Baeki hopes that someday she could apologize deeply and show her motherly love again..

Gemini's parents hopes that someday Fourth will come back and be their son again because they loved him too..

Steven regrets that he didn't show his fatherly love when the child needed..

A relationship bounded by trust lasts long ..
It doesn't matter how long you have been in a relationship, what matter is.. how much you guys have gone through together..

Hopes can get crushed but new hope can reach out..

And this is how, it ended.. JUST BECAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTANDING.

<The end>
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Oh- and if you guys wonder what happened after that, let me tell now cuz I don't want to make another part.

Fourth left the house without informing anyone, not even Mark .

He left letter for each of them.. Mark cried for some day but eventually, he moved on and hope that they will unite again. He married Lila..

Gemini, was heartbroken and never moved on. He decided to adopt a child and be a single father.

Jen, was sent to another country. Her parents cut off all the relations with her and eventually, she realized her mistake and moved on with a hope of apologizing Fourth..

Fourth, well he went to a small village and lived with an old woman who gave him the motherly love he missed. He was happy with whatever that was happening now. And he has no any intention to going to his old life.
.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Thank you for reading till end and I hope you like it..

I apologize for my late updates.. 🙏

And yeah, my mind's keeps getting sad stories.. Idk why😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.2K 32
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
47.8K 2.3K 42
I think it's time to let go of my feelings for you atleast to keep our friendship forever...- fourth I wouldn't have let you go away from me...only i...
12.3K 856 22
GeminiFourth fanfic.
1.7K 209 11
#geminifourth Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul, someone as skilled as him, likes to live a simple life in peace despite his connection to the underworld n...