Dance with me

By Littlekittenbeth

The Evers ball is coming and your evil girlfriend isn't really sure if she wants to go or not. More

Chapter 1
chapter 2

Chapter 3

24 1 0
By Littlekittenbeth

You couldn't say for how long you slept really or what time it was. The only thing you could say for sure was that an annoying sound coming from somewhere in the room was making your sleep session quite hard to continue. You turned on yourself in your bed, groaning in pure annoyance before covering your head with your large pillow. Even with that, the sound persisted and you let out a small cry of exasperation. It seemed to have a positive effect because suddenly the sound stopped and the calm engulfed the room again. Your mind was way too sleepy and foggy to react at the normal pace it should have so you just sigh in bliss before relaxing a little, wishing to go back to sleep. However, after a minute or two your eyes opened themselves in panic with the realization that you might actually not be alone in your room. Your blanket flew off your body in a second and you turned on yourself to look and find the origin of the sound. Your eyes scanned the room erratically, finding nothing that was out of place or else. Your body on your bed a little frozen in place by the unknown. After a second of just panicking and all you lowered your head back down and close your eyes, your breath getting out of your lips thinking that you might have been a fool for reacting like that. After all, you didn't really hear the sound right and weren't sure of the cause. So pushing your little scare to the side of your brain, you took your blanket back in your grip to cover your body with it again. You were about to go back to sleep when you felt something jump on your bed and land right in front of you on the mattress. Your eyes opened wide and you fixed them on the cause of the fear that was creeping back in force. It apparently was a little ball of fur with piercing green eyes that let out a gentle little Miaw to you in greeting.

The adorable sight just shoots your nerves instantly and you let your head fall back on your pillow with a small smile appearing on your lips. When you raised your head again and moved your eyes back on the little redhead feline, you couldn't help a little "god I hate you" to leave your lips with a grimace.

Then you giggled before capturing the kitty in your grip and bringing him to the warmth of your body, kissing its furry face everywhere.

The feline that you now had against you, purr in response and let out a satisfactory miaw before starting to rub its head against your neck. It made you laugh a little and you just pat the pretty redhead kitty delicately.

I just hope you know that you scared the shit out of me my love...you are such a bad kitty...but yea I wouldn't have expected anything else from the dean of evil after all.

Your words made the little cat purr even more and you knew that it was because Leonora was quite proud of herself. It only made you roll your eyes with a smirk before feeling something wet and rough on your neck. It was feeling good, really good against your skin, making your body shiver. Your breath caught in your throat and you tried to hold a moan to come out of your lips as red covered your face.

Mhh fuck Leo stop this I...before you could finish your sentence, the kitty bit the weak spot on your neck and you moaned against your will.

Ahhh dammit.

You took the furry animal in between your hands and brought it to arm's length away from your body in the air. Your eyes landed on your girlfriend cat like green ones and a shaky breath left your lips, blushing even more. The little pet was fighting to escape your grip on its body and was mewling in displeasure but you managed to keep the redhead puff ball from escaping. You tried to send the soft pet an angry expression but honestly, you were so flustered that you looked adorable and it ended up a total fail.

Leo! I asked you not to do this when you're in your cat form last time...it makes me horny and I feel weird. Bad kitty, bad bad kitty.

The little cat then stopped moving focussing on your words and then let out a little "miaw" that made you bring the little puff to your body again to give it a hug and some kisses on the head.

Awnn I just can't be mad at you when you're like this! your way too adorable.

Your feline girlfriend then purred and started rubbing her head to your hand for you to pat its Furr. You did just that and smiled when Leo came lying just aside from you on the bed, as close to you that it was possible.

You gave a last kiss to your furry girlfriend's head, before sighing and raising your hand to play with her pointy ears and little nose. The silence of the room and the calm you felt made moments of the day appear back in your mind and suddenly the smile you had on your face changed for a Mossad expression.

You know, I do love you a lot in pet form but I miss my human girlfriend. I need to kiss you Leo to feel you close...the real you. Today was a really hard one for me and I just want to cuddle right now...To be honest, after the dance class, I wasn't feeling really well emotionally, like everyone in this stupid school was talking about us!

After saying this, it didn't even take a minute for you to see purple smoke appear around your kitty girlfriend and for you to feel a soft and quite human hand on your cheek. When the smoke disappeared your eyes found Leonora in her real body and you felt her arms circle around your waist tightly. The dean of evil wasn't wearing her usual complete suit, she had discarded her coat and waistcoat keeping only her white shirt that had its two first buttons undone and her normal trousers. The only view and feeling of her body against yours made you blush and tingle all over.

You closed your eyes and leaned into your love touch on your cheek, just breathing in and out her perfume that always makes you lose your mind.

After a silent and calm moment, your eyes opened slowly to come swimming in the perfect green pool in front of you. After a moment of silent you finally manage to say something softly.

Can...can I have a kiss please...

The redhead just answered with a smile so soft and affectionate that you felt butterfly's start popping in your belly. The hand she had on your cheek moved under your chin and she herself moved closed, both of your lips not even an inch apart. Then you heard Leo's sensual and velvety voice whispering just like praise.

Anything for my perfect baby girl.

Just after saying this, Leonoras lips pecked yours teasingly doing so for not even a second or two each time. Every time she backed up and separated herself from you, a little whine was leaving your lips and you ended up pouting like a child.

The redhead smirked at your reaction finding you just adorable and then she finally stopped teasing you, not wishing to make you sadder. After all, you needed her right now and needed affection.

Open your mouth for Mommy would you pet?

You frown at her demand for a slight moment then just shyly open your lips a little bit questioning why she asked you to do so. Yet, before you had time to ask the question you felt hot and smooth lips against yours again but this time with her tongue entering your mouth. You moaned at the feeling and reciprocated the kiss with much need and want that your love. Your hands during the act instinctively moved themself in your darling curls playing with them and gripping them even sometimes.

You tried to push yourself even more against Leonora like there was still too much space between the both of you, yet it was just impossible to get closer and you whimper and whine. When the both of you separated from each other, you were both panting and trying hard to get your breath back. However, your eyes never left each other's and your hand still was playing with Leo's hair.

You couldn't say why but there was always this constant feeling and need to be closer to her and feel her against you. It was really overwhelming and you felt like crying not knowing what to do. You didn't wish to look stupid in front of Leonora however and you just hid your face on her chest and tried taking her in as much as you could muster. Her scent, the heat of her body, the sound of her steady heartbeat. Maybe you were feeling like this because you felt scared of losing her. After all, she could change her mind about being with you when realizing how much people discussed of their relationship or what they said about the both of you. You felt your lips tremble and then a little teary whisper left your mouth. The joy you felt some minute ago and the desire disappeared and you felt overwhelmed with all that you had kept inside for the whole day.

I was wrong you know. Revealing our relationship to everyone was the worst idea. I...i literally made our life a living hell. You were sobbing now and your voice was waving and trembling. Still hidden from sight you let everything overwhelm you and just cried out your emotions.

People look at me with disgust now when I walk in the corridors, they think I'm crazy and just say things about me and I don't even want to know what they are saying about you... You were right Leo. We should have kept it to ourselves.

Leonora's expression changed from loving to concern and sudden worry when she heard your broken voice. The second she heard it, the dean of evil took back your face between her hands and raised it to hers. Your words hurt to hear and Leonora hated to see you so pained and broken. How much she wanted to make the stupid students of the school for good pay for even laying a bad eye on you was impossible to tell by words. Lady Lesso felt so pissed and angry but mostly she was concerned about you, she just wanted to kiss you everywhere and treat you like her little baby consoling you and reassuring you.

Shuuu it's ok my darling love  I'm here. Leo said laying a little peck on your lips and chasing your tears with her fingers delicately.

You lean into her touch and close your eyes, ending back up laying your head on her chest and circling your arms around her body to press yourself even more against her. Leonora kissed the top of your hair and started playing with them tenderly feeling your body relax a little.

Relax now my little princess, take long breaths I wouldn't want you to do another panic attack now, would I?

You concentrated on Leo's voice and took a long breath of her perfume feeling just by it so much more relaxed. After a while of cuddling and comfort, you finally stopped crying and your breath settled to its normal pace. Lady Lesso then started pressing a slow kiss on your neck and just spoke proud praise against your skin.

Mhh good girl, such a perfect little pet aren't you little dove?

A little whimper escaped your lips at her words, feeling like a little fragile thing that needed someone to take care of her. Then you raised your eyes into your loves, your cheek all red by the crying and your blue eyes all puffy. It was such luck that you withdrew your makeup before going to bed because it would clearly be ruined.

Now that you calm down sweetheart, I want you to listen to me attentively. Because it makes me terribly mad to see you in this state for stupid evers that don't bother keeping their mouth shut.

If I showed everyone you were mine during this class, that's because I felt it was the right thing to do and that no matter what people think and say afterward, darling. At first, I wasn't open to revealing my love for you because of my reputation, yet I realized that revealing it wouldn't make me any weaker. I'm always going to be the dean of evil and I will forever like to be feared and seen as such. I love you y/n with all my heart and I'm not ashamed to say so to the whole world if it's what it takes to make you happy my love.

You looked at her with little stars in your eyes amazed at how perfect your girlfriend was then you smiled at her and kissed her lips gently. It was slow and delicate but nonetheless passionate and loving. When the two of you parted and you saw Leo's smirk and felt her nails on your cheek you blushed and bit your lips before giggling.

I love you too Leo, so so much and I can't wait to go to the ball with you tomorrow!

Leonora rolled her eyes playfully at your excitement and kissed your cheek tenderly, then she spoke up.

It's not going to be anything different that the dance we had in class love, well except that this time it's pretty much everyone that will know about us.

Your face paled a little and you just let out a shaking breath.

Oh god, please tell me you're going to be there if I pass out.

Of course I will kitten, I'll be your prince in shining armour for one night I promise.

The Dean of Evil said while twirling her fingers in your beautiful white hair and laying kisses on your neck delicately.

Anyway my darling love, you will be so beautiful that people won't even think about it anymore during the ball.

After saying that, Leonora just left a last kiss on your neck and came back face to face with you, kissing your lips tenderly now for a short instant. You blushed and let out a little surprised whine before kissing the redhead back. When separating from each other, you lay your forehead against Leonora's and pout a little before speaking.

Well, it's going to be hard I don't even have my dress yet Leo.

Your words seem to successfully peek at Leonoras curiosity because the Dean of Evil separated herself from you a little bit and her eyes fell on yours, she looked quite surprised.

You don't? I thought Evers were into those things... You're taking your time my love it's tomorrow.

You smiled and nodded, before taking one of your girlfriend's hands in yours to play with her perfect nails and rings.

I know but it's because I asked for Clarissa's help...

Leonora frowned at the name of her co dean then she interviewed her fingers with yours, kissing the top of your joined hands.

What do you need Clarissa for darling, honestly isn't there enough gown in the school of good?

Yes, there is but well I wanted a special one Leo. (You said with a pout and little puppy eyes.)

Lady Lesso looked at you smirking and then she just hummed.

Fine if you say so.

You are adorable when you do that face you know that?

Yes, I know that's why I'm doing it only with you.

After saying this you blushed and hid your face on your pillow. Then a little giggles escaped your lips feeling Leonora tickle your side for a moment.

LEOO STOP IT!!

You turned on yourself as fast you could, facing her again then you grabbed her wrist to stop her actions. While doing so, you slide on top of her body placing your legs on each side of her hips and putting her arms on top of her head smirking.

Your girlfriend's eyes darken and she smiles one of her own evil smirks at you. You felt your blood boil and your mind became suddenly more aware of your position. You blushed like a little girl and bit your lower lips.

She looked so hot under you like this. You were frozen in place and apparently, the redhead realized it faster than you, because the moment she saw the opportunity, Leonora overpowered you and switched position, ending up to be the one on top. Before it happened you could have sworn you couldn't be redder, yet now you knew your cheeks were getting redder by the second. The effect this woman had on you was impossible to explain really, it was like every time you see her she was becoming more beautiful and your body couldn't get bored of her. Leonora lesso was Intoxicating in her own way.

Now now baby girl, we are being bad, aren't we? All flushed and flustered is it all for me my little one?

While she talked, your eyes never left hers and you knew your pupils were dilated and that your breath was shallow. The desire to touch her and feel her getting quite more of a need than anything else now.

Yes, mommy...

Leonora smirked devilishly and angled her head a little to the side, then with an amused expression on she mimicked a sad pout before speaking up to you with a pitying tone.

Awn my poor baby tell me what do you need mommy to do sweetheart?

You then tried to look away from her because honestly, you were way too shy when she was talking like this to you. However, the redhead took your face between her fingers and brought your eyes to hers again a little frustrated.

Don't look away from me pet, you wouldn't want mommy to be mad at you now, would you?

You shook your head in a negative way to answer her, then you felt yourself shiver at the only thought of Leonora being mad at you. It wasn't something you wanted to see...

Sorry...

Hum, good I'm still waiting for an answer baby.

You took a little breath and whimped when your girlfriend smirked at you. Your voices sounded all shy and so little it wasn't happening with anyone but her honestly.

Kissy...please Mommy. (You finally answered with pleading eyes and your arms timidly reaching for her to come closer.)

The dean of evil looked at you for a second and then bit her lips with a little smile just thinking about how much you looked adorable. She liked to see you in this state, so small and innocent needing her love and care. Sometimes she just wanted to tease you and play but today, Leo knew how hard it has been for you and she just didn't even try to do anything to contain her love and care. She just gave you what you wanted, leaving the fun for another day.

Leonora's body got closer to yours, lowering at your face level and one of her hands came to your cheek caressing it softly. Then the dean of evil took your bottom lips between her teeth playfully for a short second before just kissing you passionately. The contact of both your mouth made you moan and close your eyes in bliss. Your hand moved to her perfect redhead curls and you started playing with them making Leo sigh happily. The kiss lasted a while and the both of you seemed to care less for your need to breathe. Yet at some point, it became quite present and Leo backed away a little. Letting you inhale a rush breath smirking at how you glared at her.

Before you complain, however, her lips move to your neck and you whine. Her perfect lips ghosted your hot skin and laid kisses and little caresses where she knew you loved. Leonora just knew how to work you up and you knew it really well, yet you just loved it.

Mhh Leo.

Your girlfriend at your words came back face to face with you and just smiled.

Yes, sweetheart?

You looked at her back, sending her a loving smile, full of love and care before just whispering a little three-word to her.

I love you.

And I love you y/n. We should go to sleep it's pretty late and tomorrow is going to be a long day my love.

You gave a peck to her lips and just nodded, then Leonora moved aside letting your body under her go. You settled comfortably laying your head on your pillow, then you proceeded to cover yourself with your large blanket. You stayed like this for a little before realising it wasn't enough and that you were still freezing. Leonora aside from you now and under the blanket too, frowned and kissed your cheek whispering something in your ear.

Your cold my love?

Your eyes moved to hers and you nodded.

Yes, mommy.

Leo observed your shaking body and she hummed, then the redhead brought you closer to her body and circled her arms around your waist.

You closed your eyes, humming because of the nice warmth of her body against yours, then you whispered a little "Thank you, Mommy".

Leonora just laid her head on top of yours then she closed hers, falling asleep peacefully.

═════════☆♡☆═════════

The next morning, the first one to wake up between the both of you was your girlfriend, surprisingly. She passed a hand to her face and looked around her to remember where she was. Rememvering that she was in the school for good, Leo's green orbs instinctively moved back aside from her finding your small body soundlessly asleep. A smile flashed on her pretty lips and she sighed in soulagement bringing her face to your neck to take a long breath of you.

The Dean's eyes closed for a second before she bit her lips and laid a small kiss to the hot skin of your neck. She was so addicted to your scent really, it was making her crazy and sometimes it was quite overwhelming... Your hair smelled like marshmallows and vanilla and your body was pretty much scented with the same aroma. Leonora just wanted to eat you, well more like taste you in that case, yet knowing and seeing how adorable and peaceful you looked asleep, she had to keep herself in check. Reluctantly and with a little bit of difficulty, the dean of evil backed away, returning in front of you again. She tried to focus on your breathing and your pretty little face until you would wake up and it actually worked. It was really calming and Leo found herself happy to be looking over you. It stayed quite for a little bit then a gentle knock sounded on your door that attracted the redhead attention away from you.

Leonora frowned, wondering who could be at your door at this hour. After all, it was still really early and it just was quite unusual. Her protectiveness of you stirred in her and the redhead eyes landed back on you with uncertainty. Leo used to be in danger all the time and in villain's presence so for her, someone knocking at this time just sounded off. She circled your waist and held you close, not too roughly to wake you up of course but still enough to feel your little heartbeat and hear your calm breathing. She stayed waiting after that knock, wondering if the person who was on the other side of the door would do so again. For a little bit, the dean of evil thought they had left and abandoned but just a bit later, another timid knock was heard and Lady Lesso's expression darkened. She kissed your forehead lovingly, then whispered some words in your ears, untangling her hold on your body reluctantly.

It's going to be fine love, mommy is just going to go make sure nobody disturbs us again, I'm coming back in a minute.

The dean of evil then moved out of bed, walking directly to the door that she opened the second she touched it.

Not even taking care to see who it was the redhead reprimanded the intruder.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS DAMMIT I SHOULD KILL Y...

Then she stopped net, finally realizing that who was standing before her was her co-dean.

Oh hey, Rissa sorry I wasn't really expecting to see you.

The dean of good just smiled brightly and nodded.

Can I come in? is Y/n awake I was hoping I could talk to her about something.

Hum actually she is still asleep and with the day she had yesterday, I think she needs it.

Dovey shook her head in approbation, still smiling like the perfect ever she was, then with an understanding voice she spoke murmuring to Leonora hoping to disturb you the less she could.

Yes of course I understand, well tell her to come see me in my office today when she has the time, please. I'm going to let you both alone now, Don't be too evil Nora.

Dovey said those last words with a little wink on her pink lips, before giving a last amused look to Leo who rolled her eyes smirking.

Well, I can't promise that princess.

After their little chat, the dean of evil closed the door behind herself, seeing her co-dean walk back to her quarter, a smile on her lips. Leo lay against it for a short moment, moving her perfect green obs back to your small body like to make sure you still lay there in security. She looked satisfied when she saw you still motionless on your large pink bed, so peaceful and quiet. It just looked like nothing could disturb your sleep, at least that was before your lips let out a little whine followed by a word.

Leo...

The second her name came out of your lips your girlfriend's breathing got stuck in her lungs. You spoke it so softly that it left your lips like a plea and It made the dean of evil literally melt. God, she just loved everything about you really. Leonora smiled brightened at that before she got back to your side at the bed.. She hurried herself back under the covers and kissed the tip of your cute little nose delicately.

Sorry baby it took me a little more time than I expected.

The only answer Leo received after her words was a little whimper on your part, followed by your body automatically cuddling back to hers, seeking the warmth you lost when she was gone.

Leo gently placed you back against her and then when you stopped moving, she dipped your chin with her finger and kissed your lips. At first, it was a soft kiss with no intention but it ended up more passionate than she intended. The need for contact she had for you taking over. After a little while, Leonora just gave up and literally forced her tongue in your mouth making her moan a little. The redhead by now was expecting you to wake up at any second really and she didn't have to wait really long for it to happen. Your eyes opened slowly and they directly fell on Leo's. It took you a moment to realize what you had woken up to but when you did realize, you immediately kissed her back with as much love and passion as her. Your girlfriend was tasting like lavender and some herbs and you just loved it really. It was her particular sent, it reminded you of her always when she wasn't close. It was just intoxicating. That was one of the things about her that was making you lose your mind and you almost forgot that you needed to breathe after a while. However, luckily Leonora on her side didn't and she parted from you letting out a little breath.

When the both of you had taken back your breath and calmed down from the heated kiss you just had, Leo kissed the top of your nose with a happy smile then she spoke up delicately.

Well, good morning my little princess.

The look she sent your way made you blush furiously. Lady Lesso had this way of making you feel so little really, it always was embarrassing how much she made you feel weak just with small act like this. Without thinking about it on the spot, you hide your face in the crook of her neck, feeling yourself all flustered. You just wished to get away from her perfect green eyes really.

Nonetheless, you answered her with a shy and small voice, your respiration caressing the soft skin of her perfect neck.

Mh...good morning mommy.

Leo's eyes closed for a second, feeling shivers along her spine at the sensation of your lips so close to her neck. She just hated it when you were hiding from her like this. It was making her angry and you knew it. She just wanted to push you against the bed and make you remember who was the one with the power between the two of you. Leonora let out a shaky breath, controlling herself for a second before she just let out a warning on her lips.

Pet...

Your blood froze for a second at how hard your girlfriend's voice was. It immediately made you realize your mistake and you backed away immediately to look at her again, even if you still looked like a tomato. Your lips came to hers again and then to her cheek and nose to show her how sorry you were and when you stopped your actions to just look at her. Your lips pronounced two timid words.

Sorry mommy...

Leonora looked at you for a second, then decided she would let it go for this time. After this, the dean of evils clawed fingers came caressing your cheek delicately, before putting back a loving smile on.

Did you sleep well baby girl?

You shook your head affirmatively before smiling.

Yes, mommy.

I hope you didn't get cold again during the night.

No, I was fine tangled up against you.

Leo then nods before kissing your cheek affectionately.

Good. Tell me, my love, do you remember what day it is?

You thought about it for a second and your eyes suddenly widened in pure realization. You didn't know if it was the sleepiness or the quite intense kiss you had with Leo that made you forget about it but now that you remembered, you couldn't really contain your excitation.

Ohhh god, leooooo OH MY GOD!!!!

This time you just kissed Leonora's lips and smiled in pure happiness. You were practically radiating with excitation and joy and your eyes sparkled like little stars.

Leonora looked at you with a big smirk on and she desperately tried to keep herself from laughing at how excited you were. Yet after a little while she just gave up and giggled before taking your face in her hands to stop you from moving around erratically.

My love calm down, you are literally going to have a heart attack.

But mommy it's today!! the ball and...

Oh Fuck!

Language Y/n! ( Leo said warningly) even if you didn't quite hear her in your panic.

Your expression changed from absolutely ecstatic to pure panic and you pushed Leo's hand delicately from your face wanting to get out of bed fast. You had just realized how many things you needed to do today, starting by finding yourself a dress since Dovey didn't and your mind started spinning crazily. You were in fact thinking about so many things that when you tried to get out of bed, your feet got tangled with each other, and you tripped face-first to the ground letting a yelp out of your mouth before your face got in contact with the hard Floor.

Leonora that saw everything happen so fast and honestly didn't understand why you suddenly looked so panicked, just followed you with her eyes. Then you fell just in front of her and she literally rushed to you without taking care of the fact she actually felt a little pissed you pushed her away.

You felt blood drip from your nose on the ground and a little pained sound left your lips. Yea, you definitely regretted going so fast. Nonetheless, it only took seconds after your ungracious fall before you heard Leo's voice pronounce your name with worry, and felt her strong arms picking you up bridal style. She carried you back to the bed sitting herself on it then she placed you on her lap facing her.

Darling what were you thinking, you could have seriously hurt yourself we wouldn't want this pretty face of yours to get injured now would we?

While she spoke to you always with a gentle and velvety voice, Leo handed you a handkerchief box and pressed one to your nose. Then to make sure you didn't have any more injuries she turned your face side to side, analysing it carefully. After a minute of checking you up, she moved her eyes back to yours and looked seriously at you. 7

You promise me you are fine my love, nothing hurts?

At this point, your nose had stopped bleeding since you immediately applied a handkerchief to it after your fall. Your head was a little hurting and you felt like a stupid child at the moment. However, apart from that you felt great. A little smirk appeared on your lips and you brought your face close to Leo's, kissing her lips gently before nodding.

Yes, I promise I'm ok Mommy. It's just that I had a lot in mind and wasn't cautious enough. I just realized how much I needed to do today, I mean I don't even have my dress yet and I need to make sure I'm perfect for tonight. Today is going to be crazy...

Leonora who still was looking at you and listening to your words, nodded when you finished and took your hand in hers. Then the dean of evil brought it to her lips, laying a delicate kiss on it never moving away her perfect green orbs from yours. A smile appeared on her lips delicate and loving and you suddenly felt butterflies everywhere in your stomach.

Don't worry baby girl, I'm sure everything is going to be perfectly fine. After all no matter what you'll wear, I will think you are beautiful. By the way, I have to tell you that while you were sleeping this morning Dovey came to talk to you. I told her you needed the rest so she left but asked me to tell you she wanted to see you during the day. Maybe she found your dress...

Your eyes started shining the second she had finished talking feeling so excited to the prospect of finally seeing your dress. You couldn't wait really. Internally you just hoped you'd like it even if you pretty much thought you would. After all, Clarissa was the one who picked it so it had to be pretty right? The most important still stayed what Leo would think of you in it. A black dress, at least that's what you had asked for and it would clearly be a new thing for you to wear such a colour. Usually, you stick to bright colours, like pink, purple, blue sometimes yellow. Black was a Never color after all and god it was suiting their dean so well...you still had to see if you'd do it justice.

In your thoughts, you didn't realize you had zoned off for a minute. It only was when you felt your perfect redhead girlfriend's hand on your cheek caressing it with her nails that you snapped back to reality, smiling like a little girl.

Mh you ok pet?

Your cheeks blushed a little at the loving and caring look the dean of evil was sending to you. It always shook you a little to realize how much you love each other. It was a good thing though, you wouldn't want it any other way, it's just you never get used to it really.

Yes, I am mommy. I was just wondering what my dress would look like. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

Leonora smirked at how excited you were and just gave you a delicate kiss on the lips, descending to your neck and laying a small peck there. You purred like a little cat and closed your eyes because of the feeling your body felt. Your head is slightly angled to the side to give her more space to work. Leonora smiled when kissing you and you felt it, yet it really just made you shiver to know your girlfriend was aware of the effect she had on you. You let her map your white skin as long as she wanted with her lips, breathing fast because of the delicacy she was using. After a little lapse of time, your love stopped herself at your pulse point, passing her tongue to it sensually. Your lips let out a little moan before you bite them between your teeth. She just loved what you smelled like and you on your side just love having her so close to you. Therefore, when Leo laid her head on your shoulder and intertwined her fingers in your hair to impregnate herself even more with your scent, you felt so happy it wasn't over. You just concentrate on the feeling of her and the scent she had in the opposite before you just felt Leonora back away from you sadly, letting out a little "Mhm fuckk" that sounded like a moan.

She looked all flustered and her eyes were darker than normal. Leonora was turned on, you just knew it and you couldn't help yourself from smirking a little as you moved your body even closer to hers if it was even possible while being in her lap.

Mh Mommy, why did you stop I liked it.

Lady Lesso just sent a wink your way and took your chin between her pointy claws.

Well, baby girl, I don't know if I would have been able to keep myself in order if I hadn't stopped. I've been trying to keep my hands away from you since I opened my eyes this morning, I didn't want to wake you up.

Since her hand was forcing your face to look at her you couldn't look away. Your cheeks were burning red and you bit your lips. A little whimper escaped you at how deep and intense Leo was looking at you. It just felt like she wanted to eat you alive and you knew it wasn't completely false...you felt so small suddenly.

Leonora smiled at you, she just liked it so much when you were so vulnerable and submissive like this for her. It was making the dean of evil's need for you rise even more and she just groaned.

Dammit, pet you are not helping me right now...You should go prepare yourself if you want to be able to do all the things you planned. Otherwise, I'm not responsible for what is to follow if you stay there.

Still looking into her deep green eyes, you felt yourself fluster even more before a little breath left your lips. You knew she wanted you really bad and you couldn't lie and say it wasn't your case too. Yet you knew she was right about needing to prepare yourself for the day. So you brought your lips between your teeth for a second then, before doing any movement you nodded at her and pressed a delicate kiss to her lips shily. After thatwas done, you moved away from her with a cute smile and stood up from the bed, stretching a little bit. You slowly walked to your vanity and picked up your hairbrush biting your lips realising that normally it was Leonora's job to brush your hair every morning. You turned toward her with the shiny little object in your hand and blushed like a schoolgirl looking all embarrassed. You wanted to look down instead of in her piercing eyes but your mind seemed to forbid it, knowing it would cause you problems.

Leo, do you wanna brush my hair today...

You didn't even have the time to finish your sentence that Leo was standing on your side, taking the brush from your little hand. Then she made a gesture for you to go sit on your vanity. You followed her orders without arguing or questioning and silently sat in front of your large mirror patiently. Fastly enough, you felt the delicate sensation of the brush caressing your hair and untangling it. Every time it was making you relax and a little surprised to see how Leo was soft and delicate with you. She wasn't impatient when there were knots in your hair or when it was longer than usual. The dean or evil just seemed quite calm and appreciative of the gesture. Sometimes between brushes, you feel Leo's nail-like claws massaging your scalp and it makes you purr in delight and close your eyes. You wondered if it was the greatest sensation of all really. Behind you, you felt Leonora tense a little when she heard you purr and you opened your eyes to find hers in the mirror. She closed her eyes and let out a shaking breath biting her lips. Then your eyes connected back with her beautiful green eyes and she sent you a reprimanding sight.

Pet I swear if you look that adorable all the time how am I supposed to keep my hand off you...

You giggle at that a little and bite your lips, fidgeting with your hands like an innocent little creature.

Leonora on her side let out a sigh and placed back your hairbrush on your vanity. Afterward, Leo moved from behind you to your side laying her little claws on your left cheek caressing it a little. After a short moment, her fingers moved to your pinkish lips and you let out a shaky breath as your heart beat faster and faster in your chest. Delicately you kissed the top of her fingers one by one, taking her hand in yours when you were done. A cute smile adorned your lips and you stood up from your initial place, moving to stand just in front of her. You blushed a little and brought your lips to hers laying a short but nonetheless loving peck there, a whisper leaving you after this.

Thank you Mommy ~

Leo smiled back at you affectionately, laying a hand on your hip to keep you in place for an instant. Then the redhead kissed the tip of your nose, then your two cheeks that reddened after her passage.

My pleasure my little princess. Go change for mommy now would you sweetheart.

After saying that Leo let go of your body with a smirk on and was about to get back to bed. Yet, before she moved you took back her hand and asked something to her cutely.

What are you going to do today when I'm gone Mommy?

Leonora looked back at you then with her characteristic smirk, she bit her bottom lip and caressed her fingers on your joined hands.

Well, my little love, Mommy's got plenty to do today. She's going to have some fun with that little never girl who thought it was a good idea to talk like she did in front of a whole room of people. It's been a while since I've actually used my axes.

After saying that, your evil girlfriend gave a squeeze to your hand before letting it go and moving it to your cheek. She looked at you smiling devilishly with her eyes full of mischief. The only sight of it made your belly flip and goosebumps travel all over yourself. You felt bad to feel a little excited at the view of Leonora's bad side. After all this girl wasn't going to have it easy and you knew your girlfriend liked things quite bloody when she was mad about something. The last thing you wished was to tell the dean of evil to stop being...well evil or make her think you were scared or discussed by her ways, because honestly... they were turning you on way too much for you to hate them. Yet this time you let sadness and unease appear on your blue eyes. You just felt genuinely bad for that girl and didn't want her to be hurt, the day of the ball at that.

Yes, she had made the mistake of going against your girlfriend of all people. But wasn't it what Nevers were thought to do...?

You lowered your eyes away from hers after that, trying to hide a little from her prying observing eyes. Following that, you just withdrew your face from her touch that was still lingering there and backed away a little from Leonora. You just wished to go and get dressed for the day now, you wanted to forget that while you would have fun getting settled for the ball a never student would literally closely bleed to death because of your girlfriend.

Without saying anything or even looking at Leonora again, not really wanting to make a big deal out of this you tried to move and walk to your closet. However, like you actually feared Nora didn't let you go and just circled your waist with her arm and brushed the delicate skin of your neck with her pointy nails.

Hum hum, not that fast angel. I don't like it when you act like this...makes me believe I said something wrong baby doll. Your pretty face looks all concerned and sad...Tell me what's the matter hum?

Feeling her touch on your neck made shivers travel your body and pretty pink appear on your cheeks. Your eyes went straight back up to hers and you observed her perfect feature for an instant, feeling Leonora's hand move to your cheek delicately. Her perfect fingers lay a gentle caress on your skin. Even if you felt a need to maintain your point, you couldn't stop yourself from leaning on her touch and shutting your eyes for an instant.

A little breath left your lips before you focussed back on your redhead love and took your lips between your teeth. You could feel your heart beat faster in your chest and you didn't know what to say. The first thing that escaped your lips tho, was simple words that didn't seem to satisfy the dean of evil.

It's nothing mommy i...

Leonora took your chin with her fingers and raised her eyebrows in unhappiness. The only sight making you let out a breath and murmured what you really felt shyly.

I...I just feel bad for that girl. I thought they were supposed to be bad and all why are they punished for it?

The dean of evil that was waiting for you to answer honestly stayed quiet for a short instant when you told her what you had in mind. To be fair she wasn't expecting that from you. Normally you were the first one to like her evil side, it was quite surprising from an Ever. Yet this time she felt that something was different and Leo angled her head a little to the side, her eyes never leaving yours. The piercing green orbs looked like they were searching in your soul for answers. After a silent moment, your lady frowned and looked instantly colder, letting her hand drop back to her side.

Why are you so preoccupied with this girl...is she interesting you...or is she one of your friends that I wasn't aware of?

In her voice, you heard the venom and the jealousy you knew too well. She was thinking you had an interest in the never girl...fuck.

Your eyes widen and you deny it immediately, shaking your head furiously in a negative motion.

What! God no, I don't even know her the dance practice was the first time I've seen her. Leo don't be ridiculous please, it's just that I...I just imagined myself in her place Nora, it's the day of the ball and she won't be able to attend after you well...play with her. It's just sad really, can't you just wait like tomorrow for the doom room part please Mommy.

After saying that, you looked at Leonora with your cutest puppy eyes and circled your arms around her waist. You knew your girlfriend, no matter how evil just couldn't resist you when you were begging her and just to ensure your victory of the argument. You played small kisses to her cheeks and neck before coming back to her lips and giving her a cute peck.

Please.

Leonora rolled her eyes at you in exasperation, feeling weak to be unable to resist you. Then a small smirk appears on her lips and she sighs.

God I hate you sometimes...cute little thing that you are.

The dean of evil mimicked a pout before just groaning and talking.

Arrgh fine I'll wait one day pet but I swear if I catch you looking at her I'll just kill her.

You giggle and move your hands around your partner's neck. Then you brought your lips to hers in a passionate kiss, asking for permission. Leo moaned at the contact and granted you access before taking hold of your hips and pressing your body hard against her.

This time it was your turn to let out a whimper and tangle a hand in her hair to play with them. Leonora just loved it when you did so and she shivered a little at your touch.

After some time, not letting go of each other they both had to separate to breathe and when you did. Your foreheads collided together and you let out a breath full of want.

Don't worry mommy, you are the only one I will look at in the room.

Your voice left your lips before you bite them and smirk.

Leo on her side just hummed and showed a little smile. She backed her head from yours and kissed the tip of your nose.

Good then hurry up and change my perfect princess.

You blushed at that and bit your lips before kissing her cheek one last time and walking to your dressing smiling like a fool in love.

In it, you picked a purple dress that you found satisfying enough and hurried yourself to put everything on and get ready. Around fifteen minutes later you came out of your dress, your outfit perfect and immaculate like always and your pretty white hair curled and framing your face that looked flawless with a light makeup.

Leonora on her side had waited for you patiently. She was standing in front of your bedroom window that showed the beautiful garden of roses that Dovey loved so much. With her left hand, Leo was twirling her cane between her fingers and it honestly was the only sound in the room before you talked.

It's beautiful, isn't it? Even if it might be more colourful than your liking for a never.

The Evil Dean when she heard your voice turned toward you and she stopped all her action when she saw you, her cane grabbed in her long fingers. For an instant, Nora stopped breathing and couldn't keep herself from looking at you like she actually wanted to devour you whole. Then she spoke up with a voice so low and full of desire that you shivered.

Yes...Absolutely beautiful.

You giggle at her reaction and blush furiously, liking the feeling of her eyes on you makes you feel. Leonora's attention really was all you ever wanted.

Lady Lesso walked to you then, her cane aside from her like always. When she happened to reach you and stand just in front of you the dean just took your hand in hers and kissed the top of it.

Well, my darling love are you ready to go?

You nod and Leo shoots a smirk your way.

Good, then I suppose I will see you at dinner, my love. Don't do anything stupid, would you?

I won't Mommy I promise I'm just going to go see Dovey and probably Alissa afterward.

Nora leans toward your face and kisses your lips gently before you see bright purple smoke engulfing her. When it was gone your girlfriend stood back on the floor with her cute little redhead tail and ears mewling.

You laugh a little before taking her in your arms and then walked to your room door exiting it. Outside, you put the little feline back on the floor and scratched it's back lovingly. A purr exited your kitty girlfriend and then she licked your hand a last time before walking away to the school of evil.

That's what marked the bigining of the day you waited for all years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.6K 44
Leonora feels herself crumble for the first time in years, the last time being when she was abandoned by Rafal, and as a result is open to the new id...
2.5K 100 10
Leonora Lesso, the feared, respected dean of Evil. Alexandria Drageon, the headmaster's assistant. Will they be able to withstand the curse of Never...
7.2K 292 34
Here are some one shots of our favorite couple. There will be warnings for what happens in every chapter. Smut and sexual related chapters are marked...
101K 4.9K 62
The Schools for Good and Evil had finally united, and with unification, came new staff. Y/N is the first new teacher the school had seen in over fiv...