Short HxH Skits

Від Xizilla

In this AU... Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio all live together now and Kurapika and Leorio are legally Gon... Більше

The Imposter {inspired🤯}
School
MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL!!!

Alluka and Kalluto's quest

30 1 0
Від Xizilla

At the Zoldyck mansion...

Milluki🐽: GIVE IT BACK!!!

Illumi: stfu fatty

Milluki🐽: BRO GIMME BACK MY DONUT!!! I WAS EATING THAT RAHHHHHH

Illumi: Bro get a job, make money, and go buy another donut you fucking loser

Milluki🐽: SHUT UUUPPPP OR ILL TELL MOOOMMMM!!!!😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡🐷

Illumi: I really don't give a shit

Alluka and Kalluto are watching this in the background while eating marshmallows.

Illumi: fr tho u seriously gotta go on a diet w/ yo discord mod lookin ass💀

Milluki🐽: grr😡

Illumi: NAAHH DID U J FUCKIN GOWL AT ME YOU FUCKIN FURRY💀💀💀

Mrs. Zoldyck: What's going on?? Why are you all screaming??

Milluki🐽: MOOOMMMM😭😭😭 ILLUMI TOOK MY DONUT AND HE WONT GIVE IT BAACCKKKK😭😭😭🐷😭😭

Illumi: stfu--

Mrs. Zoldyck: Illumi! How rude! Give your brother back his donut right now!

Milluki🐽: 🥹

Illumi: bro--

Mrs. Zoldyck: Do it or I'll tell your father😤

Illumi: damn, ok... Here's your fat infested donut back...

Illumi gives Milluki back his donut

Alluka: oh, it's over now... Hey, wanna go run around the mansion?

Kalluto: sure!

Alluka and Kalluto then go run inside the mansion and run around.

Mrs. Zoldyck: I am SICK of you two constantly fighting! We need to have a talk about this! Right now! Both of you!

Illumi/Milluki🐽: ok mom...

They then went inside the mansion and into a private room where nobody could hear them scream🤭

Mrs. Zoldyck: Now... I understand that since Killua left to go live with his stupid fucking... Friends...
Illumi had to come and stay so he could try to take his place...

Mrs. Zoldyck: But it's just been harder since then because you two keep fighting!! You both are literally over the age of 18!! It's so embarrassing!!
You two are supposed to be professional assassins, I did not raise you two to be so immature!!

Illumi: my apologies, mother... It's just... Ever since Killua left, things have been much harder on this family... Like you said...

Mrs. Zoldyck: I have a proposal for the two of you, however...

Milluki🐽: ok...

Mrs. Zoldyck: since I miss my dear baby Killua so much, and things have been so hard without him...
Whoever brings him back first will get a lifetime supply of all the sweets and candy you desire...

Milluki🐽: GYAAATTTT🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Illumi: That's not what "GYAT" means, Milluki...

Milluki🐽: oh...😔

While they were talking, Alluka and Kalluto we're just around the corner and heard what their mother said.

Alluka: did you hear that? Whoever gets big brother back first will get a lifetime supply of candy!

Kalluto: are you implying that we should try to find Killua and bring him back here?

Alluka: yes I am! Let's go!

Kalluto: maybe we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves--

Alluka: shush! I'm your big sister so you have to listen to me...

Kalluto: I'm only a year younger--

Alluka: Well I'm still older, so c'mon! Let's go find big brother!

Kalluto: very well...

Alluka and Kalluto then started the journey to find Killua.

Alluka: Hey, now that I think of it... How come you choose to find big brother with someone like me, instead of staying next to mother like how you always do..?

Kalluto: Hmm... Well... I've realized that I can't always stay next to mother all my life... I know she will never love me as much as Killua...
And, you're always so positive and happy, and just seem like a really fun person to be around...

Alluka: Oh, thank you!! So, does this mean I'm doing a good job at being a big sister?

Kalluto smiled a bit

Kalluto: yes... I would say that you are doing a good job... You've never failed to do a good job, anyway--

Alluka hugs Kalluto.

Alluka: Thank you! That's so nice of you... Little brother!

Kalluto smiles with Alluka.

Kalluto: Your welcome... Big sister...

Alluka: So, while we're on our way to Whale Island... Let's talk and gossip!

Kalluto: Gossip..?

Alluka: Yes! Gossip! Like, spilling the tea! Or, just, revealing the dramma!

Kalluto: Hmm... Alright...

Alluka: Ok, so...

After a while of walking and gossiping... Alluka and Kalluto finally make it into the town square of Whale Island... They are getting closer to Killua now...

There are a lot of people in the town square...

Alluka: Little brother, look! I think the village is over there!

Kalluto: are you sure?

Alluka: of course I'm sure! Just follow me and stay close, ok?

Kalluto: uhm... Ok...

Kalluto follows Alluka close behind through the town square.

Alluka: oh, by the way... I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you always wear a dress?

Kalluto: ...

Kalluto: Well, to be honest with you... I've always been... Jealous of you...
Mother and father have always paid the most attention and love to you and Killua... But, they never paid any attention to me and Illumi...
So, I thought... Maybe if I wear dresses like you and always listen and stay close to mother... They will notice me and my hard work...

Alluka: oh... I had no idea... I'm so sorry...

...

...

Alluka: y'know, to be honest, I really never liked mom and dad at all!
They've always tried to decide everything for me and try to tell me what I want and don't want... I don't want them controlling my life!
They do the same thing with Killua, and the rest of us! It's probably why Killoua went to live with His friends and his BOYFRIENDDD!!!

Kalluto: oh, so I assume you just disobeyed mother and father and did what you wanted to do?

Alluka: yup! And I regret nothing! Say, what do you want to do, little brother?

Kalluto looks up at Alluka in surprise.

Kalluto: I've... Never been asked that before...

Alluka: Well, surely there must be something that you want to do!

Kalluto: Well, don't tell mom or dad I said this, but... I do really like crafts... I think they're entertaining and fun...

Alluka smiles.

Alluka: I won't tell mom or dad at all! You can trust me!

Kalluto smiles.

Kalluto: Thank you, Alluka...

Alluka: No problem! :)

Illumi: What!? What are you two doing here!? Shouldn't you both be back at the mansion!?

Kalluto: We want to get unlimited candy too!

Illumi: ...ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ...

Illumi: k... But, why are you hanging out with him...

Alluka: Uhm...

Kalluto: You mean... "Her"... And I'm hanging out with her because she is my big sister!

Illumi: I don't understand why you're sticking up for him... He is a boy and always will be a boy... He will never be a girl... He is a disgrace to this family for thinking such foolish things--

Killua comes out of nowhere, and kicks Illumi away.

Alluka: Big brother! We finally found you!

Alluka hugs Killua.

Killua: Are you ok, Alluka? Sorry he said those things to you, why didn't you tell me you were coming!? What were you doing!? Do you know how dangerous it can be when I'm not around to keep you safe!?

Alluka: haha safety go brr

Killua: and why is Kalluto with you? Is he forcing you to go somewhere--

Alluka: He is my little brother, and he wanted to come along with me on our little quest! He's not as bad as you think he is!  He even stood up to Illumi for me when Illumi was saying those transphobic things!

Killua: Are you... Mad...?

Alluka: Yes, I can't believe you would assume such horrible things about little brother!

Alluka then hugs Kalluto securely.

Kalluto: Uhm... hello, Kil...

Killua: Y'know what... You don't have to call me Kil anymore... Just call me Killua, I really hate the name "Kil"...

Kalluto: oh, ok... Sorry Kil-- I mean... Sorry, Killua...

Killua: it's ok... But, uhm... What was going on anyway?

Alluka: so, we overheard mom talking to our big brothers... And she said that whoever finds you and takes you back home first gets all the unlimited candy we want! And, we were wondering if you could help us trick them into saying we captured you so we can get the candy, but then we run away with all the candy!
:D

Killua: Hmm... Is that why Illumi was here?

Kalluto: Yes, it was... But, may I ask... Why were you here anyway?

Killua: Oh, well Gon and I were on a da--

Killua: ...

Killua: Gon and I were going for a walk in the plaza while looking around, and I saw Alluka... and she was slowly turning into Nanika, then I noticed that Illumi was talking to her... And that he could be causing it...
So without thinking I rushed in and got him away real quick...

Kalluto: oh, alright... Isn't Gon your boyfriend? Alluka talks about you and Gon a lot...

Killua blushes a lot.

Killua: Alluka!! Why would you say that!! Me and Gon aren't dating!!

Alluka:

Killua: Goddamnit...

Kalluto laughed a bit.

Kalluto: I... I like it here... It's more better than the mansion...

Killua: If you want you can come live with me, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio...

Alluka: Ooh! I wanna do that!!

Kalluto: oh, are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a burden...

Killua: You're my little brother, of course you can! Your always welcome!

Killua smiled reassuringly.

Kalluto then smiled and hugged Killua.

Kalluto: Thank you... Big brother...

Killua hugged Kalluto back.

Killua: Your welcome...

Alluka joined in the hug.

Alluka: Group hug!!

Killua: wait what--

Gon: KILLUA!!!

Killua: HOLY SHIT--

Gon also joins in the hug and at this point Killua is basically being fucking suffocated.

Later...

Gon and Killua walk in their home with Alluka and Kalluto.

Killua: Hey Kurapika, Leorio!! We got more people living here now!

Leorio: WHAT-

Kurapika: DAMNIT KILLUA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP FUCKING LETTING IN HOMELESS PEOPLE!!

Gon: Mama wait, these two are Killoua's little siblings-

Kurapika: oh... My bad... I didn't know Killua had two younger siblings...

Kalluto: I believe we have already met before... But, my name is Kalluto... And it is very nice to meet your acquaintance...

Alluka: And my name is Alluka! And I love my big brother so much! Nice to meet you, uh...

Kurapika: oh, my bad... My name is Kurapika and that guy over there is my boyfriend, Leorio...

Leorio: I'm your what?-- :)

Kurapika: stfu or your sleeping on the couch tonight

Leorio: ok :(

Kalluto: hmm... That reminds me... I wonder what happened to Milluki...

Meanwhile with Milluki.

Milluki🐽: OH MY GOD *SWEATING LIKE CRAZY*

Milluki🐽: HOW HAVE THEY GOTTEN SO FAR ALREADY!? ITS SO HARD TO WALKS JSHSJSSBWB

Milluki collapses and pants on the ground what a fucking pig.

Mrs. Zoldyck: Oh, Milluki dear... Have you not left the mansion yet?

Milluki🐽: IM STILL AT THE FUCKING MANSION!!??

Me. Zoldyck: I was watching from the window, he wasted all his energy in one step and ended up only going 1ft... He then tried his hardest to try and walk the rest of the way...
But he only ended up traveling only 2ft in total...

Milluki🐽: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME AJSBJAAHABSBAJ

The end :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...