Admit That It Hurts You

Akame_Moonlight27 tarafından

Second Book To Forgotten: I caused this, the mishaps, the mistakes, the wounds I reopened, that was all my f... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

35 1 0
Akame_Moonlight27 tarafından

(Faith pov)

June-12th-2019
Pittsburgh arena📍

I could hear all her fans chanting her name, one after another. They wanted back on stage after her outfit change, she was talking longer than usual. Her fans wouldn't stop yelling for her to get back on. It didn't help when I thought about how most of those fans out in that arena hate me for what I did.

I don't want to ruin that image of what she is to them, and what this tour means for her.

Jace: "You know you don't have to be back here all the time, you can go out there with the rest of us to enjoy her singing."

Faith: "I feel better back here, thanks though."

Jace: "If you don't want to go out there then I'll join you here." He sits right next to me.

Faith: "You don't have to, you should go with the guys and find that girl."

Jace: "The guys will understand 1000% and you ain't wrong lot of amazing girls out there waiting to be swooped up by the guy." He said that being all cocky.

It got quiet as we can only hear Ariana sing and her fans chanting and singing along with her. It was a nice gesture for him to keep me company, but he didn't have to. I like being alone, it's quiet and calming, I also just get to hear her sing for hours.

Jace: "Look it's not my space to get into your relationship and what you're dealing with right now, but you won lottery, you have the most amazing woman in the world and she's right up there on that stage, you shouldn't have to worry when you got her by your side…I won't lie, I tried with her didn't end well." He nervously chuckles.

Faith: "You definitely got that right." I sigh as I hear her beautiful voice. "Thanks Jace." I hold my hand tight with my brother's bracelet.

We made small talk, and actually helped me get distracted joking around and telling funny stories and the dumb things he did on some dates. The concert was coming to an end and Jace really is a caring guy, he just messes up before they can give him a chance.

Jace: "You want me to get us something to eat, they're severing these nachos with beef, sounds really fucking good about now."

Faith: "Actually I wouldn't mind having that, if you don't spill nachos in my hair." I joke.

Jace: "Ohh I see what you did there!! That was one time, and she was lucky that the cheese wasn't hot."

Food court📍

Faith's thoughts: "Doesn't seem like we're the only ones here, the concert is almost over, as long as we get the food and head back we should be fine."

We got in line and waited for our food, I looked around and saw a good amount of people waiting in line as well. All I hoped was they wouldn't notice me or bring up that incident.

Jace: "You want the nachos or something else cause what they go sounds hella good, I might change it for something else." He looks at the menu.

Faith: "I'll stay with the nachos."

I start to get a little anxious and I take off my glasses, wiping them off. For the brief second I was blind and someone accidentally bumps into me. It didn't stop there, they bumped into me again and I almost dropped my glasses.

Faith's thoughts: "Can you watch where you're walking to sheesh!!"

They go at it one more time like it was on purpose and knock my glasses off onto the floor, almost breaking them. I pick them up and confront the guy.

Faith: "Can you please stop that, I'm just waiting in line."

Guy: "I'm not doing anything, I'm just talking with my friends here."

Girl: "Wait Aren't you Faith!? Ariana's Girlfriend?"

Ignore her and move up the line, as I stop the guy pushes me down onto the ground and I almost break my glasses. I knew that wasn't on purpose, he shoved my ass.

Faith: "Oh okay do you have a fucking problem with me? Just say it to my face dick head!!"

Guy: "What the hell did you just fucking call me."

Faith: "You heard me dick head!!"

Jace: "I would apologize to her if I were you, none of us want to cause a scene here now do we, some of us are hungry and we just want to eat."

Guy: "I don't have no problem here, I'm just minding my fucking business here trying to get food for my Girl and our friends, Missy over here think she's all that because she's dating that diva she calls her girlfriend!!"

He got on my nerves and it took me everything I had no to punch him in his goddamn face.

Faith: "I feel really bad for your girlfriend and your friends for having to deal with your bitch ass!!" I flipped him off.

Girl: "I was going to defend you, fuck!! You're actually like this in person, I'm sorry for my boyfriend but he didn't do shit!!"

Faith: "He did right." I say sarcastically. "You guys aren't worth my fucking time!!"

The guys walk right behind Faith and so does his girl. Jace gets in the way to make sure nothing happens.

Jace: "Don't you dare think about touching her because I won't hesitate in punching you in that face."

For the next 10 minutes everything went smoothly, nothing happened. We were about to get our food when that same couple and some other bump into us at the same time causing me to break my glasses. Spill nachos cheese all over my hoodie that I was wearing.

Faith: "You got to be fucking kidding me!!"

No one apologized and I picked up the glasses, with one of the lenses broken. I can barely make out shit but I went up to the guy.

Faith: "Fuck you!!" I spilled the rest all over him.

The small crowd of people all gasp and take out their cameras recording me.

Guy: "Ohh really mature bitch, don't walk away while I'm talking to you bitch!!!"

I flipped him off walking backwards, that man really got on my nerves and I couldn't hold myself back. His pride probably shattered a little bit after that scene.

His girl at the time was walking right behind me and Jace got in the way not trying to escalate the scene more than it had to be, that did go as planned.

(Ariana pov)

Stage📍

Ariana: "I want to dedicate this song to a special someone in my life, you all may know who she is." I smile thinking about Faith.

The lights slow down and, tattooed heart intro starts to play. I had no clue what was going on but I wish I did.

Ariana: "You don't need a lot of money, Honey, you don't have to play no games, All I need is all your lovin, To get the blood rushing through my veins, oh"

All that mattered was that she was listening to me sing this song for her. Oh how wrong I was, and she was going to get into something I wouldn't be able to apologize for.

Ariana: "I wanna say we're going steady, Like it's 1954, No, it doesn't have to be forever, Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart."

~Tattooed heart, tattooed heart~

Ariana: "You don't need to worry about making me crazy, 'Cause I'm way past that, yeah, And so just call me if you want me, 'cause you got me, And I'll show you how much I want to be on your tattooed heart"

I get lost in the music thinking about Faith, thinking about how I was going to make things right. Hearing my fans sing along with me, all I thought about was her and that song.

~Tattooed heart, tattooed heart~
~Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart~

Ariana: "Wrap me in your jacket, my baby, And lay me in your bed, And kiss me underneath the moonlight, Darling, let me
trace the lines on your tattooed heart."

~Tattooed heart, tattooed heart~
~Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart~

The song wraps up and I smile catching my breath looking out in the crowds of all my fans. I just hoped that she heard that song, the one I dedicated to her tonight.

Ariana: "I love you Pittsburgh thank you for having me here tonight!! How is your night?" They scream and yell in excitement. "The night isn't over yet I have a couple more songs to perform for you, after I can take some song suggestions that I didn't perform tonight."

They're all happy and excited, it just warmed my heart that as a person I have this effect towards people and the music I put out for them and me.

~35 minutes later~

Ariana: "I love you all so fucking much!! Thank you for coming and I hope to see you all again!!" I hurried backstage.

I look around for Faith and she's not around. I asked around to see if anyone has seen her and only one person said she was with Jace.

Ariana's thoughts: "That's very sweet of him for giving her some company." I smiled.

I wait for 10 minutes and they haven't shown up and as I'm about to go look they walk back with security and Jace is roughed up. Faith is not as bad as Jace but has light bruises and is covered in nacho cheese.

Jace: "At least I wasn't the one who spilled nacho cheese on you." He chuckles nervously.

Faith: "Nah I'm the one who should be fucking sorry, that guy was being a dick and I shouldn't have lashed out and for you to get suckered punch in the face." She sighs.

Jace: "At least I was the one who got punched, Ari would kill me if you got hurt…oww, shit!!!" He groans. "That's not going to go away any time soon, hey at least you showed his girl a lesson."

Faith: "I wasn't trying to I…I…" She looks over at me.

I gave her the most pissed, you fucked up expression ever. I thought she left that behind and she didn't and dragged Jace with her.

Security: "Both of you stay here, I'm going to have a word with our boss and the other two people, don't think you're getting off this easily."

I walked over to them pissed as hell for what they did.

Ariana: "What in the actual fuck!!? Fae what did you do this time and Jace why didn't you stop her!! I can't believe this, I can't, I thought you left this behind you!!!"

Jace: "I can explain this, what happened was…" I cut him off.

Ariana: "Don't say shit!! I want to hear this from Faith!! So what happened!!"

She looks down very disappointed in herself.

Ariana: "I'm waiting!!"

Faith: "We just went to get food and there was this guy…umm…he wouldn't stop bumping into, I confront him and one thing lead to another, I promise I didn't start the fight…I tried to ignore him and Jace he tried to get between us and his girl escalated and…"

Jace: "The guy started throwing hands, because he thought I shoved his girl, she didn't do anything."

Ariana: "Is that true?"

She nods her head looking down.

Ariana: "I don't know if I should be fucking made or grateful about this shit."

I barely noticed her broken glasses, and I felt really bad about her.

Jace: "It wasn't her fault this time you should give her a break, she was fine until we went get food and ran into those assholes!!"

Ariana: "I can't handle all this right now Jace!! Yes thank you for protecting her but you shouldn't have gotten into a dumbass fight!!"

Faith: "I'm sorry." She smiles weakly. "I Didn't want to start anything and I swear I'm not trying to ruin your tour." She walks away.

Security: "Ms. Grande, your friends got into a fight in the food court and they weren't the aggressors, we can call the police, ban them from the venue, press charges against them, your decision."

Ariana: "No, no, no I don't want to press anything, go by my Manager and tell him to give some of my merch and apology letter for what happened."

I didn't want to get on the bad side of anything at this point, as mad as I want to be with her, I get she's going through so much right now.

(Faith pov)

Dressing room📍

Faith's thoughts: "I'm such a fucking stupid idiot!!" I toss my already broken glasses onto the floor.

The other lense falls out and I don't care, I am trying to be better, but nothing I do seems right. I slightly cry covered in cold cheese that is starting to smell.

It wasn't long until the door opened and it's Ariana.

Ariana: "I talked with the security, he told me, you didn't start anything, but that doesn't mean a lot, I'm still pissed at for what happened." She nervously says.

Faith: "You have every fucking right to he pissed at me, I'm covered in stinky cheese and slightly bruised because of that bitch and icing on the cake people recorded us, the one time I didn't want to screw up and I someone how did it!!"

She notices the glasses on the floor and goes into her bag and pulls out an extra pair.

Ariana: "I get it alright you have so much shit to deal with and you don't have to let it get to you, those people might assholes or not, don't let them push you into something this stupid, I don't even know if I can clear this up anymore, I know you're trying your best…I don't want to end up losing you because of this, I don't."

Faith's thoughts: "Lose me, it'll probably happen, I screwed up and I'm sorry."

Faith: "They don't know what I've gone through, they just judge me for what I do now!!! You know how hard that is, because all I think about is my every move, so I don't ruin your tour, this amazing image you built and I fucked up again and your the one who has to deal with it and that's not right!!" That frustrated me the most.

In the back of my mind I could just hear my brother talking to me, whispering. "She's going to end up like me because of you!! You're going to ruin her life for the mistakes you've done, for the killer, the murder you are!!"

Faith's thoughts: "Shut up!! Stop it!! That's not true!!"

Ariana: "What did I say before, your problems are my problems, we're together and that means I'm going to stick with until the end."

Faith: "The end!? Moonlight, for the past month all I've caused you was trouble after trouble and in the 2 weeks I've made you headline every platform possible, for the shit I've done, from panic attacks to nightmares to me lashing out on people!! Trying to figure this shit out!!? How? We have to start all over again for my fucking mistake!!"

Ariana: "Then we'll try again, and again, I'm not going to fucking give up on you, yes you fucked up, so what we all fuck up that's because we're people and we make mistakes."

Faith: "Then ask anyone you know if they fucked up as bad as me huh? They will say they haven't, you said it yourself you won't be able to fix this, all I do is fuck up, one thing or the other!!! I tried I really fucking did try!! It's like you can't do anything but watch yourself ruin the relationship you wanted your entire life to shatter piece by piece day by day!!"

Ariana: "You're not ruining anything, you aren't…" I interrupted her.

Faith: "Ya, I can name all the timed I fucked up your life for what I did, pushing you away when you came back into my, confronting mac, arguing with you about your engagement party, assaulting your boyfriend, the arguments, me almost killing us in a car, my mom disowing me and hating you, me constantly injuring myself, the nightmares and this!! All I have done coming back into your life is make you worry, stress out."

I get up and walk around frustrated with myself. I shouldn't have gone out to eat with Jace, but I didn't know what would go down. Now I have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Ariana: "Can you calm down, none of us knew that was going to happen, we can see into the future Fae, alright you didn't know."

Faith: "I didn't bit, God fucking damnit!!! I let myself go through with that!! I did, I have everything I ever wanted right in front of me and I even fucked that up too!!" I raised my voice.

Ariana: "It's okay, can you please calm down? I'm not going to be mad at you any more."

Faith: "All I wanted was you, and I'm sorry that I'm such a fucking screw up!! It's not okay and you know that."

Ariana: "Faith please it okay!!"

Faith: "Is it really, and don't lie to me."

Ariana: "I…I…I…just stop please, I love you!!!"

Faith: "I just want to go home."

She doesn't give to shits and hugs me tight, getting covered in nacho cheese.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

184K 9.6K 73
"This is killing you.." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "You do know this, right?" Looking out into the night sky, I looked at the stars abo...
18.7K 908 14
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...
3.2K 182 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
80.2K 2.4K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...