Not So Sweet~ A Sillie Romanc...

By everwh0re13

"Love is blind. But in your case, its also deaf, mute, dyslexic, schizophrenic, has a bad heart and moves aro... More

a/n
We all know what happened last time
What happened last time
He knows
She knows
They know
Lying Whore
Elmax
Jake/Sadie
Overthinking?
Call with Paige
NOT AN UPDATE !
Coffee shop
First scene
Bower is back
Birthday
Meet Dylan
Iris Hotel
Bathing suit
Awkward shower
Partridge
Re-do birthday
Mission accomplished
Avoiding her
Road trip
Max's Party: Sadie's Version
Max's Party: Millie's Version
Max's Party: Louis's Version
Maxs Party: Max's Version
Max's Party: Noah's Version
Max's Party: Dylan's Version
NOT AN UPDATE
Good morning
The Not-date pt.1
The Not-date pt.2
Flooded
Trailer Conversation
Dreams
Forgetting Joe
Arguments
Back to school
ET said
Max?
There's two of them
Willow in the closet (Janitors closet)
Under the stars
Meet the Riverdale cast
The dolphin incident
Stuck with you
Juan
MTV awards
Firefly
Natalia&Maya Joseph&Jamie Millie&Sadie
Gaten&Lizzy
Sadie Sink at the sink
On set sleepover
Extracurricular
This is what happens when theres a fire and youre about to die
Caleb's locker (Dont mind the Jane Austen)
Tetrakaidecagon
fruits with faces
not millie bobby brown
cocaine empire
sodium and strokes
ᆞPᆞᆞoᆞᆞoᆞᆞfᆞ
NOT AN UPDATE !
Tension (is building)

PTM and animals and stuff

75 8 9
By everwh0re13

~MILLIES POV~

PTM - Thursday 8:30 to 14:45

"Maximus, my noble steed?" said Noah, clutching the circular in his hands to stop it from flying away. The rugby (football) field was windy that day.

"What?"

"What is PTM?"

"Wait, what?" Max looked absolutely baffled. "You don't know what PTM is?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, so, like..." she went quiet as she searched for the correct words. "Usually during PTM, parents come to school with their kids. There isn't any learning and the teachers basically give parents information about how their kids are doing at school-"

"Like a Parent-Teacher Meeting?" Noah asked.

"Yes, that is exactly what PTM stands for! Great job, Noah. You used your brain, for once!"

I stopped picking at the paint on the bleachers, which was already peeling off. "We're having a parent teacher meeting?"

"Yeah. Well, usually we only have them just before EOY's, but..."

"What are EOY's?" Noah asked.

She gave him a strange look. "I forgot Americans use SAT instead of Cambridge."

"What are we going to do about this?" I asked Noah.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I think my parents will be okay with me flying them over-"

"Noah, be serious. Do the Duffers know?"

"Do they have to?"

"I don't want to get in trouble with them over this."

"Come on, Millie. There's no way in hell they're going to every teacher to get a report on how we're doing at school. Besides, the principal, Mr Brightley, probably gives them all the info they need, with daily updates, pictures, page numbers and subtitles."

"Should we just, like, ask?"

He sighed. "Sure."

I heard the bell ring.

"I have a class right now." he said, packing his bag. "Later."

-----------------------------

~SADIES POV~

"Okay, this is a fun one..." Caleb said, comparing our exercise sheets. "2: Sneak an animal into the school. It sounds fun, right?"

"I mean..." I looked at my tasks and his. He had a few simple ones. I had to give a fake weather report, sneak an animal into school and convince the janitor that the school is haunted (with Madelaine).

Easy, right?

Caleb glanced down the hallway. "How do you even start this whole thing?"

"First, I need an animal."

"Got any in mind?"

"I don't know... a dog, maybe?"

He thought about it for a second. "How about Finn? Get it? Cause he's a little bitch?"

"Ha ha. A fish or a hamster sounds more ideal. They're quieter and easier to sneak around."

"Yeah, but, where's the fun in that?"

"Caleb..."

"Hear me out - elephant!"

"No."

"Grizzly bear?"

"Dude-"

"Anaconda!"

"What?"

"Swordfish!"

"Be realistic."

"Giraffe?"

"More realistic."

"Mountain Lion."

"That's not even realistic. I need something smaller."

"Snow leopard."

"Not a snow animal."

"Fennec fox."

"Herbivore?"

"Lamb?"

"Farm animal? Really?"

"I don't know what else to do!"

"How about a dog?"

"That's way more boring than a giraffe."

"What or who's dog am I supposed to use?"

"There's a shelter. I think we should go with Siberian Husky."

"Too energetic."

"Golden retriever?"

"Really?"

"Doberman Pincher."

"Not a fan."

"Great Pyrenees?"

"Smaller."

"French Bulldog."

"Are you even trying?"

"I have a friend who can borrow his Irish Setter."

"Well... okay."

"Wait, that's a 'yes'?"

"Yes."

"Awesome!" Caleb slapped me a hi-five and ran down the hallway.

"Wait, now?" I called out to him.

Without answering me, he kept running until he turned a corner and was out of sight.

"Caleb Reginald McLaughlin..." I whispered under my breath.

-----------------------

~MILLIES POV~

The door of Mr Brightley's office was an ugly shade of concrete gray. When the door opened, it made a loud creaking noise.

Inside, there was a desk overflowing with papers and files. Behind the desk was a single brown chair and four filing cabinets, all left open. On the desk, there was a label; Ms Merry. Secretary. Ms Merry, however was nowhere to be seen.

There was another door. Unlike the other door, this one was more of a light brown and seemed way happier than the secretary's. In big white letters, it said MR BRIGHTLEY. Next to it, were 3 waiting chairs and a plastic plant on the ground. The door was left slightly open, and I could hear two voices inside.

(a/n Btw I just wanted to let you know I imagined Mr Brightly looks like James McAvoy dont ask why)

"Okay, Harry, what is chucking?"

"Throwing something."

"Yes, chucking is throwing something. But they don't exactly throw wood, do they? They just cut it up. So, woodchucks don't chuck wood."

"Of course, but, hypothetically, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood-"

"Uh... Mr Brightley?" I called, knocking on his office door.

The voices stopped. "Uh, yes, come in. Thank you, Shakeel."

A teacher walked out of Mr Brightley's office, giving me a polite smile as he left.

Mr Brightley's office was almost an entirely different place compared to the secretary's office. Ms Merry had gray walls with certificates pinned on them. Mr Brightley's walls were bright yellow and had shelves with all sorts of colorful books and a few spelling bee trophies. Ms Merry's office had one curtainless window in a corner. Mr Brightley had one huge window with white curtains attatched to it. His desk, I noticed was also very organized and had a calendar and a few stress toys.

Mr Brightly immediately recognized me and smiled. "Millie, right?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to ask-"

"Oh, wait." he got up from his desk and browsed through his bookshelf. He took a slip of paper out from the shelf and opened it. On the back, I noticed, was Mileven fan art. Ew.

He noticed my discomfort and turned the paper around. "Sorry about that. The Duffer Brothers gave me a list of things I can't talk about with you. I have trouble memorizing them, though, so I wrote them down here. Anyway..." he sat down at his desk again. "You were saying something?"

"Uh... I wanted to ask what we're supposed to do about PTM on Thursday? I highly doubt our parents want to know about our grades, and I assume the Duffers went over this with you at some point-"

"Yes, we did actually talk about this!" his eyes went over the paper. "You guys are going to school on Thursday, you're going to hang around for a few seconds, doing absolutely nothing - keeping out of trouble, hopefully - then you'll leave."

"Does it say how long we have to be there?"

"Half an hour, maybe."

I let out a short sigh and he laughed.

"You don't wanna wake up early and come to school for absolutely no reason on Thursday?"

"I don't know why we were thrown in school in the first place."

"Well, Matt and Ross said-"

"It's because we're shitty actors, I know."

He laughed again and he took a pencil out of a cup on his desk, which was filled with other colorful pencils. The cup was made out of clay and looked like it was painted by a five year old.

He glanced at the clay pot. "My daughter made it."

"It's... cute?"

"She's four."

"Makes sense."

---------------------

A/N

Hey guys I moved to another country!!!

Time zones are being a bicth, but other than that, I have completely settled AND I will be posting again:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 200 9
Sadie's Pov: "Alright everyone, I have something to say..." My brother looked at me in curiousness, Jacey just looked at me for a couple of seconds a...
younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
27.3K 636 40
FINISHED! ~ includes strong language, lame jokes, and lots of ships (prolly gay) also some irl/POV chapters~ okay jsjsjsj I have no idea what this i...
116K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...